Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 63]

361Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

YOU ALL TALK WAY TOO MUCH AND WAY TOO FAST.

I HAVE BEEN GETTING HOME FROM WORK, CLEANING MY APARTMENT, GIVING MY BABY BROTHER A GANBATTE TALK (he's starting college in 2 weeks omg) AND EATING DINNER.  I AM TRYING TO CATCH UP.

However, to answer pressing questions directed at me ~

eleni wrote:ok, back home from work and now i can write more. aside from Tiki and Alice, i am most suspicious of chinomi because of her vote (which was pretty shady when she first posted tbh) and kind of ??? on Sammie and Aistaraina. i'm also not sure about Tet, but only because Kotakia also voted for Tiki. that being said, she did say she'd prove her powers next phase so i guess it's fine for now. also what are the chances they're both mafia, but...

Is there anything you'd like me specifically to elaborate for you, so I can remove the ???s from my name?  I'll do my best to answer everything (this goes to anyone else with questions).

Rasei wrote:First Aistaraina, did you spent extra time that night checking on your violin? If so, who did you see?

If you're asking if I performed an action on N1, the answer is yes.  However, I don't think it affected anything at all since I didn't see a mention of it during rollover.

kiku wrote:I think astaraina also mentioned being in a relationship with someone sometime back but I don't think they stated who? Please correct me if I'm wrong though because I don't think they talked about it much. //backreads rapidly

I did mention that I entered into a relationship on N1, though I believe I received the confession on D1.  I'm not sure if the other person wants to keep themselves a secret or not, so I'll let them confirm.  However, as stated before, I will share this information if pressed for it.

Now, let me finish catching up.

362Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Jesus christ. I skimmed the last few pages walking home and almost got hit by a bike but I'm okay and that bicyclist shouldn't have been cycling on the sidewalk anyway asshole

Let me try to summarize events. See if I have thread straight.

• Tiki is some kind of lynchproof
  • Rasei is claiming some kind of watcher who can see everyone who acted every other night?
  • Kotakia is claiming some sort of bulletproof relationship cop thing
  • Raie, Tet and Rodea are town according to Kotakia
  • There is an early phase end and it is probably maf.

Did I miss anything?

Thank you nautilus for keeping the infodump post updated!

tbh I'm thinking of only updating it once every few pages because updating it every page got really tedious for me.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

363Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Is coming out lynchproof right on N0 the right thing to do as Town, like the miller? If so, I'll have to request that get added to the Mafia 101 doc, heh. I actually thought that would be detrimental, as it would allow the Mafia to know they can't get rid of my via vote.

As for Nautie, on the relationship chart, Rasei and I, as of this phase, have formed a bond, an alliance. Also  you requested I help explain what I do. So...

Tiki turned back to Nautilus. "Ta-da!" he said, revealing a handful of hastily (and poorly) drawn pictures. "See, I'm a troll. A trickster. And I've had plenty of experience weaseling my way out of trouble, legitimate or otherwise, with my fine sense of snarky, cynical humor. And this here is how it tends to go down:

"Let's say there's something going down, and the fingers are pointing at me, and some jerk-nozzle.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 3QCbinx

"Well, if more people start blaming me than the other guy, well, I do tend to become all the more enthusiastic when the center of attention. I think you can agree to that. Well, that attention infuses me with confidence, and with that confidence I can trick my way out of most anything.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 JGFlhgs

"If everything is equal, all told, not only do I get a boost from having all eyes on me (sometimes I wonder if this power is linked to my fae nature), but I have a patsy to take all the blame. That can actually be quite satisfying.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 MxPETMo

"But, if people are looking at me, yet I don't ave the most attention drawn on me...well, the other guy still gets in trouble, but I, being, y'know, a troll (with a reputation, I admit), am labeled guilty by association, and I don't have all the confidence and power I need to slip my way out of trouble.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 WSViz7z

"This even applies when someone else is equally as pointed out as me, without being the primary target of scorn. I know, sucks, right?
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 XDP04UC

"As for earlier, when I was surprised Alice hadn't been given detention..." He shrugged. "I just hadn't noticed that someone snuck in a vote via Kiku. I began to doubt my own abilities, thought maybe I had got something confused."

364Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:34 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Yeah. Um.

I thought it over and I would really, really, really prefer the lynch to be on AliceofOz this phase.

I also trust a maximum of 6 people in this entire game ftr.

@Kiyoko - Do you have any opinions of the events so far this night... phase... time? (And is alca not going to be back until tomorrow?) ))

365Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

"You leave my T3T-sama A̶̢̰̲̞͔̜̫̗ͭͯ͊̚͟L̶̤̓̌̐̽O̬̹̎̊̋ͪ͠N̥̼̯̦̻̦̩̜̺̓ͯ̓ͨ̄͆͛ͯ͞͡Ȩ̩̲́ͨ̈́ͦͧͥ!"

also does anyone know if alca and alice will potentially be on at the same time tomorrow or...? so i can make sure we get these results.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

366Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

n★util★s wrote:((Yeah. Um.

That not help? =(
It may not look it, but I put a lot of work into that. T_T

367Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:38 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Tiki needs to be redirected to the art club so he stays out of trouble. Now if only we had funding...

It'd suck so bad if those 6 people were mafia. Thankfully that's unlikely!]

368Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:Update the thing for me, I'm still walking home. On mobile and trying not to get hit by traffic

Not caught up yet, we'll figure out what's going on later

Alca says she won't be online till tomorrow probably she's dealing with some irl stuff.

369Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Like I said, sans miller shenanigans (or Cure being recruited end of D1), my results are all town on T3T, Cure, and Rodea so at the very least there are only 19 people we need to really look into. Obviously that requires you to trust me but a) I suck at being mafia b) why the hell would I make this gambit so early in the game if I was mafia and c) if given enough time alive by the grace of mafia gods i can really help shape this game.

Also I don't really... think Tiki is town lynchproof. Sorry, but as I was bulletproof/lynchproof I don't think alca would've put two in.

370Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:Also I don't really... think Tiki is town lynchproof. Sorry, but as I was bulletproof/lynchproof I don't think alca would've put two in.

I would like to direct you to Amumu's Hell Roleplay Mafia Minigame, also run by Alca.

371Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Omg those were some beautiful drawings, Tiki. 10000% accurate

372Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:48 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Okay, I think it'd be better for me to go to bed because I'm seriously having a lot of off/on trouble with this mafia game right now and participating in it, but. I'm a little grateful for Kiyoko giving me a pep talk a few days ago because otherwise I would've driven off the cliff this phase, haha.

Anyways, the six +1 people I trust are:
Kiyoko, ezreal, eleni, deo, Rasei, kiku (+Ninfia because I really want to believe she's town but I'm also way less certain on her alignment)

Everyone else is fair game for me in this topic, and sorry for not keeping the infopost or being in tune with the game as I should. ):

@Kotakia - I'm ... okay so the reason why I'm a little suspicious is that your role seems... slightly overpowered and because Kiyoko, when you two were mafia together, literally spent a game masquerading as the detective in private because the mafia were aware that the actual town detective had died.

I also don't necessarily think you suck at being mafia, either, though I know a lot of people here have only seen you as mafia once, for my 2c. But that's neither here or there at the moment.))

373Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

it's all good! My only request is to leave them alone as long as is possible in thread. bigger fish to fry and all.

374Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Kiyoko wrote:Let me try to summarize events. See if I have thread straight.

• Tiki is some kind of lynchproof
  • Rasei is claiming some kind of watcher who can see everyone who acted every other night?
  • Kotakia is claiming some sort of bulletproof relationship cop thing
  • Raie, Tet and Rodea are town according to Kotakia
  • There is an early phase end and it is probably maf.

Thank you for the succinct list.  I think I'm actually caught up now, since posts have slowed down.

Assuming Kotakia isn't lying about her role, and assuming votes aren't changing too much between now and rollover, it looks like AliceOfOz is going to be lynched regardless of what Kotakia discovers. Though I guess it also depends on the time that a) alca-sensei checks back in with the thread and b) AliceOfOz accepts Kotakia's confession-probe. Am I correct in understanding that?

375Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 25 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Kotakia: I'm honestly not sure when AliceofOz will be around tomorrow, but I'll try and nudge her towards the thread whenever I see alcasync and/or you around.

I have some thoughts that have been brewing in my mind all night and most of last phase, but I want to wait and see what Kotakia's investigation turns up before I voice them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum