Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 58 of 63]

856Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Cure

Cure

Jailers are just as likely to be mafia as town. It's a very flexible role. If anything, Ive seen it more often as a mafia ability, because it also prevents your target from acting.

857Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz V
Luxaria II
Tiki the Troll II
eleni I
drandahl I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q Cure vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs AliceofOz Drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Luxaria AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q deo vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q AliceofOz vs Tiki the Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs eleni
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Tiki the Troll

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Tumblr_n9cn5i69DE1ti3daro1_500

Last edited by ★★★★★★★★ on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

858Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm inclining to vote for either drandahl or plotstickers at the moment. I don't recall plot ever saying whatever he did, though I may have missed it and there's just a general weird feeling going on.

Pladder say something. Please. Anything.

But Kiyoko's right. First and foremost we NEED to focus on catching the busdriver. Tiki can be disregarded for the moment, and we already know Lux's abilitys and I am thinking now that if she HAD been mafia then the gambit from last day phase would've been supremely unmafia-like to do.

Particularly when remembering the aforementioned game with Kiyomerica.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

859Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I would argue that jailers are slightly more likely to be town because what the hell is mafia going to use a protect for except to fake NKs on themselves, but it'd be blatantly obvious what the gambit was as soon as the jailer or original NK target died and flipped maf.

But I think we are getting off topic can we please discuss the bus driver and can anyone give me a good reason why they think it isn't drandahl or plotstickers.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

860Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"From discssions going on, sounds like we may want to place high votes on both Dran and Alice, since they both are under the most scrutiny. Maybe even have them become tied, and let fate sort 'em out. But if we're going to do that, we need to act on that plan now." Tiki rubbed what little stubble he had. "I'm taking my vote off of Alice of Oz. Put me down fir a vote on Drandahl."

861Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:14 pm

eleni

eleni

umm wasn't drandahl the one who brought up the possibility of targeting ghosts though? if they were bus driver i don't think they would do that...

but i'm wary of bandwagoning onto them anyway and i'd like to hear from them both first

862Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

No, I agree. Don't bandwagon onto people who aren't around to defend themselves.

At the same time, it's two hours until phase end let's please be cognizant of this.

863Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki nodded to Eleni. "Fair. Still, if we're going to act, need to before we all have to scramble last minute. I shall be around though, so I'll change my position again if it goes against what we need now.

"And by the way," Tiki added, "I have a plan..a plan so brilliant I feel like an idiot myself for not thinking on it sooner. But, uh...won't say it till tomorrow [next day phase]. With this redirector about, and the Mafia club having another night for mischief, I really can't say more. Just...trust me."

864Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:31 pm

lulu

lulu

@Alice
Thank you for coming back to the thread, I hope you're feeling ok.

@Lux
Thank you for posting. For what it's worth I enjoyed your speculation & FOS posts quite a bit and hope you're feeling better. Since you're around now, if you still suspect me and want me to reiterate my defense so we can have a proper dialogue I can do so, though I do think that it may derail the thread and may be best left to another time. With the current information that we have there's a whole list of more valid lynch candidates to look at than me.

Alice/Lux
On a personal and meta level, I'll admit I'm feeling a little bit frustrated so I'm not going to push the topic too much -

* I agree if you're feeling stressed by the game you should take a break from the thread. In my personal opinion, if you feel that you're going to be away for multiple phases it's better to ask for a modkill so you don't waste the time of other players.

* If people feel poorly for voting for Alice/Lux as a result of their posts then I won't side-eye them for moving their votes. I would like to (because emotional appeal is a valid and easy tactic that mafia can apply to get off the lynching block), but I feel like that would taken as mean and insensitive so I'm just going to drop it for this phase.

The redirect/bus
Didn't we confirm on d2 that the redirect was a redirect and not a bus driver...? On n1, both Lux and eleni got stunned, and Deo claimed to have his action on eleni redirected back to himself. Nautilus claims to have acted on Lux n1 and has flipped as town. The most likely conclusion is that eleni was stunned by maf?

This would be understandable if the redirect was simply a redirect: mafia stuns eleni, and deo's actions are redirected back to himself.
If it's a bus, it becomes: mafia stuns deo, then bus drives deo and eleni.

Thoughts?

eleni
A lack of a jail on Kotakia last night is pretty damning in hindsight, but I can understand her reasoning for it considering Kiyoko and Kotakia both explicitly request stunjails not be on Kotakia.

TBH the primary reason eleni is off my suspicions list rn because on d1 she and Luxaria both got stunned. The stun on Lux is confirmed to come from nautilus so I just assumed the other stun's likely to be maf-aligned, which means if eleni is maf then maf stunned their own teammate. I was originally thinking that there may be role related reasons to do so (i.e. if eleni has some kind of role that disallows kills/investigations if she's ever stunned), but she's claimed jailer and hasn't been counterclaimed so... I guess I think it's odd?

(I know that I've thought about maf self-NKing to clear themselves before so it'd be imprudent for me to not consider a mafia self-stun to make eleni look more town but it's much less likely. A gambit like that means eleni can't jail for the phase, it's more high risk because if their NKer got stunned they'd have two mafia on the lynching board, and in order for it to pay off at all it requires the stun on eleni to be identified as a mafia stun later on in the game.)

Maybe both stuns came from town, but I don't think anyone's claimed second stunner, so... Like, I don't think eleni is clear town but I guess I'm not really inclined to vote for her right now.

I do think one of either T3t or plotstickers is mafia so I'm unsure about what to make of his tunneling of eleni, but purely on the basis that I believe AliceofOz is the miller of the game, the easy conclusion is that T3t is town and plotstickers is mafia. T3t was cleared by Kotakia and I don't have reason to believe there's more than one miller (unless mafia has an additional tailor in which case none of Kotakia's investigations are conclusive).

Confessions
I received two confessions today from Rodea and T3tsuya. I don't feel like either of these confessions are suspicious (I actually specifically asked Rodea in my break up message to confess to me today with further information if he trusted me and based off his response I'm even less inclined to vote for him). I'd just like to be transparent about saying that I'm rejecting them both and I'm not inclined to accept any further confessions until I've used my remaining revive as I don't want it to be tampered with by relationship abilities.

T3t, this is something you pointed out in your confession but even if I do believe your town clear I feel highly uncomfortable with the idea of you being able to control my vote in lynches as I tend to use votes very aggressively to pressure. I'm sure this is something that's been demonstrated this game.

Could you still like... Step on me a little tho....

drandahl
T3tsuya wrote:Though, more concerning is all that combined with the likely connection between their role
the social chameleon who matches the personality of those he interacts with. When alone, extremely hard-working, diligent, and quiet. Stagehand for the drama club.
, the mafia "recruitment role", and the fact that nobody further was recruited after the first time. Also the fact that drandahl refuses to disclose anything to do with their relationship status. I don't like the situation.
I dislike judging based off flavour text I say for like, the third time this game. That said, considering the suspicions brought up against them I would still like drandahl to explain their current relationship status or reasons why they're unwilling to share information with the thread.  

unvote: Luxaria, vote: AliceofOz
Kiyoko brings up a very good point from a gameplay / night actions perspective, the absolute best case scenario would be lynching out the bus / redirect role this phase. I'm willing to go with this.

My vote is primarily because I think Alice is most likely to be mafia out of the list provided. My main reservation is I do believe she's miller and I'm uncertain about the likelihood of her being a redirecting miller from a balance perspective, but I'm more confident placing a vote on someone who I'm convinced is mafia.

865Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

@eleni - Just trying to hear more from everyone before I decide who to drop a vote on, sorry if I'm making you repeat information!!

I agree that I'd like to hear more from plot and drandahl as well before rollover.

eleni wrote:umm wasn't drandahl the one who brought up the possibility of targeting ghosts though? if they were bus driver i don't think they would do that...

I agree with this.  I don't think the bus driver is likely to be drandahl either, otherwise why would he reveal what might have been the driver's biggest advantage?

Tiki the Troll wrote:"Hey...what are the current couples right now, anyway? So much has happened so fast that I've forgotten..."

Um.  From what I can last recall:

• Kiyoko/Lucas
  • Blaire/eleni
  • Alice/Lux
  • Rasei/Tiki
  • Sammiya/Cure

Did I miss anyone?

edit: ninja'd.  Reading the monster post.

866Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki nodded. "Okay. For now though, even if we get a Mafia club member tonight, we have got to protect Ez somehow, as we won't know if we got the best that's been screwing with our abilities."

867Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Who is paired with who real quick?

edit: sorry still reading what I missed since last night

Last edited by Rasei on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

868Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Uh, Tiki/Rasei are you doing a thing? You both just asked the same question.

@Rasei: Check like two posts above yours.

869Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If the current pairings are the following:
Kiyoko/Lucas
Blaire/eleni
Alice/Lux
Rasei/Tiki
Sammiya/Cure

Who did the following messaged?
Aistaraina
chinomi
drandahl
Kiyoko
nautilus

Ninfia
plotstickers
Rasei
Sammiya

870Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 58 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

No, we aren't doing anything together. Who is 'paired' with T3tsuya again?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 58 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum