Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 63]

436Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:19 am

nautilus

nautilus

((I'm prepared to die via election, honestly. Give me life.

I'd also like to think if I were mafia I also wouldn't aggressively tunnel a single player for every single phase I'm alive, but, w/e, ymmv.

ALSO: Sensei got back to me and now that my questions have been answered I'm pretty positive that Kotakia is legit.))

437Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:20 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Well it has a cooldown. I can't wear the same outfit twice in a row. But I can use them repeatedly yes

438Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:20 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

What is election?

439Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:21 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

If you're not guilty, you have nothing to worry about.

I'm sorry about what's about to happen, however, given how stressed this game makes you. ;w;

440Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:22 am

nautilus

nautilus

Mr. Alice wrote:What is election?

((I dunno, some two party system thing. I don't think ezreal is American so the two of us can just flounder while an election occurs.))

441Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:22 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh I thought it was some Mafia term.

442Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

how about you wait until i see these results to do anything?

vote: AliceofOz unvote Vote: Luxaria because I don't trust what's going on rn

still waiting on alca, but she can take her time ♥

Last edited by Kotakia on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

443Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:24 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Trust me. It will be explained.

444Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:25 am

nautilus

nautilus

((Kiyoko and I have both become pretty accustomed to death, so I don't really care. Will it be explained at rollover or before the phase ends?

Also Tet confessed to me and I gotta say, that's a pretty nice confession he has there. He's building quite a harem. Decisions, decisions... ))

445Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:27 am

alcasync

alcasync

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 5SxBoRN

You may now only vote for nautilus or ezreal or no vote for this phase. You may not vote for no lynch.

All votes that are not no vote or no lynch have been reset.

票数 Vote Tally

ezreal I
nautilus I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs nautilus

446Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:27 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

WHAT DID YOU DO, LUX. WHAT DID YOU DO.

447Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:27 am

nautilus

nautilus

((LMAO

i'm not even going to be here for this

vote: nautilus, because I'm out))

448Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:27 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay. I apologize to everyone in this thread. This is going to be the biggest word nuke this game has ever seen. I have good reason to be as thorough as I possibly can.

For a while now, I have suspected that two players are trying to prepare a series of frames and clear themselves of suspicion in the process. These two players are ezreal and nautilus.

At first this was just due to the way they worded their attacks on AliceofOz, and while I saw some merit, I felt that they picked at her wording without context. I proceeded cautiously and made an attempt to never buddy Alice other than just relay information that I had. I had many opportunities to speak up or change my vote, and I only said anything of Alice's role when it was clear she wasn't going to claim it herself. After all, I had no reason to believe her (nor do I still), and so I did not see the point in playing my hand without good reason. That said, I now think she has been made to be their victim.

Later on nautilus said something very particular to me.

nautilus wrote:Alice was clearly around to post right after rollover when the whole Tiki thing happened. I don't know whether or not that can be taken as her being MIA and then coming back coincidentally when the phase was over, but I'll consider a defense coming from Alice and Alice alone at the moment to clear up the air around this phase, because she was clearly in hot water by that point.

Furthermore, while I appreciate your defense of Alice, Lux, I would much prefer to hear this information from Alice herself. The main issue is that while she said she protected you, as far as I'm aware this hasn't been verified by any other player and is an invisible action. To clarify, there is no way for you to prove that she didn't just stun another player, or act elsewhere.

When she said this, it set off massive alarms, because for the entire phase leading up to it I had very deliberately not defended Alice because I felt like it would be a dangerous trap. There is one major reason, and it's a suspicion I've harbored for quite a while, ever since I made suggestions that the 7th mafia might not be aware of their mafia status.

Kiyoko wrote:if she's telling the truth then mafia is equally OP in some way. Even if Kotakia isn't being entirely truthful, town has plenty of reason to lie about their roles too.

If there is a role that can blatantly straight up get alignments every phase then there has to be some sort of mafia counter role that can mess with alignments, like a framer or something that can mess up investigations. So stalling could also allow mafia to set that up.

The second part is key. I wanted to say that for myself, but I knew that I could not because if I did, I expected nautilus and ezreal to suggest that I was saying this to protect Alice or myself from suspicions and turn it against me.

Why did I suspect them of saying this?

Because I've been thinking heavily about the possible target of who might have been hit with this tailor/recruit/whatever role it is. There was a lot of theorizing that mafia would probably want to select a strong player. In fact, nautilus and ezreal vouched for this idea a few times and turned down the idea of a weaker player being targeted. But that's reasonable, right?

Well, they also happened to mention a few times that they believe a strong voice or speculator to be one of the mafia players. This makes sense. Others have backed it.

Who do we have left at this point?

Kiyoko
Luxaria
nautilus
ezreal
Kotakia
T3tsuya

These are, in my opinion, the most dominant voices in the thread.

Well, Kiyoko got targeted for a NK N0. Coincidentally, the first person to place suspicions on her was ezreal, but we'll get to that later.

T3tsuya, as a great surprise to us all, seems quite decidedly town. Not to mention that Kotakia is backing him. Oh, and Kotakia has roleclaimed a relationship cop.

Who were the first two people to freak out in response and insist that they do not want us to trust Kotakia's statements? Who also made comments about the possibility of a phase end in the same phase that ended quickly and saw to a stun and kill attempt on Kotakia? By the way, ezreal has twice now suggested that mafia would try to set up kills on themselves to clear their name. I guess when it doesn't work the first time, try again? Oh, and then, by the way, nautilus proceeded to insist that whatever Kotakia turned up, she wanted to vote AliceofOz anyway.

I don't buy for a moment that mafia would waste a phase end, stun, and kill all on Kotakia if they were trying to clear her name, not from the words of the same person that suggested Kiyoko took the N0 NK because "people are having fun and hyping this up, so they didn't want to kill anyone, and Kiyoko could use it to dodge suspicion." But if the phase end was a town, feel free to speak up in that regard. I could be wrong, as I was a town phase ender in B&B.

But, more to the point, the key thing this says to me is that ezreal and nautilus have buddied and trusted each other for literally no reason--which I'll get into--while still saying they think a strong player is mafia. nautilus voiced support of Kiyoko, and if the thread is to believe T3tsuya, then that leaves two people:

Kotakia and Luxaria.

Well, they already started on Kotakia by suggesting her roleclaim is false, and if she has lost her bulletproof that would be highly convenient if mafia were able to make town believe that she wasn't worth protecting on this next night phase so they could off her.

But regardless, this leaves me.

Where do I fit into this?

The entire argument on AliceofOz was flimsy from the start. The very points raised against her could have been raised against other players (by the way, eleni happened to make virtually the same comments at the same time as Alice and they never batted an eye at her). In the post in which she voted for Alice, nautilus even said,

nautilus wrote:I found her response to ezreal kind of interesting? I guess I understand frustration because she clarified several of her points to me when I pressed her. I looked up her original posts though and I hecked up because I misread one of her answers to me.

They keep applying context retroactively to the posts made by ezreal D1, but oddly enough this never extended to AliceofOz. But what do they gain by going after her?

Me.

nautilus wrote:Furthermore, while I appreciate your defense of Alice, Lux

I will dedicate an entire section in rebuttal, but the short version is that I tread very carefully. Why? Because with the possibility of miller/tailor-esque roles, wouldn't it be so convenient for them if they could just use that on me to make my alignment appear as mafia, thus discrediting everything I say? Everyone that's played a game with me knows I can and will find the mafia, and I will do so with comprehensive and exhaustive posts. And perhaps tied with alcasync, I have one of the best scum-hunting records on this board. How to deal with me? You make it so everything I say can be used against me or is contradicted by flipping mafia.

Thus, I think that mafia used their miller-whatever role (whatever made the ratio state 7 mafia) on either myself or AliceofOz, but I think it is myself. I think their intent was that they would force a lynch on AliceofOz and get me to try and speak up in her defense, and then if she flipped mafia they could say, "Oh, Lux did defend her..." or if she flipped town, "It makes sense for Lux to defend an unconfirmed and very suspicious town if she is mafia and knows this town is town... and if Alice was JOAT, that is very, very useful for Lux to know how to work around." With one stroke, they take out (possibly) two town, they discredit me, they make themselves look super pro because, "Hey, we got the mafia, guys!", they reduce suspicions on themselves of mafia still having strong players, and they make town think there's one less mafia.

I've had to be careful. It is exceptionally risky to voice anything against either of them lest it get turned back on me. With such a bandwagon on AliceofOz, people will view my statements as, "Oh, Lux is just trying to defend her waifu. When will she learn?" and pay no heed.

Unfortunately for the two of you, I happen to have the role that makes everyone vote for you. And even worse, even if you try to NK me to silence me now, it thwarts your mill on me--and you know what the best part is?

I have an ability that activates upon my death.

Have fun, mafia.

This all said, I am taking the biggest, hugest, most colossal risk I've ever taken in this game. If you're both town--which I sincerely doubt--then I accept that I blew this game up spectacularly in favor of mafia, and town is welcome to lynch me. But I am pretty sure at least one or both of you are mafia. I ask town to please, please trust my track record. I think that if you view the situation from my position, you can see why I am doing this.

Additionally, since this is the sort of dramatic scum claim that throws a lot of ire my way, in the following post I will include a massive list of every single relevant post between you two, AliceofOz, and a few comments from others. Why do I do this? To show you beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am basing these suspicions not from hunches or out of thin air to defend myself (or even Alice), but on the written words of these two players.

Every post I've made that spoke of AliceofOz and her role
On Luxaria 'Defending' AliceofOz:
The case for AliceofOZ
My interpretation of her posts; or, why I think ezreal and nautilus like to twist words:
The case against nautilus and ezreal
Analysis of their posts:

There. That's it. That's all she wrote. This is what I have.

I hope I have explained my own case against these two conclusively and fully. My role allows me to create a gladiator lynch between two people with at least one vote on them. All votes for the rest of the phase must be on them, and they will be delivered anonymously. My second ability triggers when I die, and I will not be revealing the extents of that for obvious reasons. My relationship effect is that I take my relationships seriously, and I can only have one relationship for the course of the game and may not enter into a new one if it is broken up. alcasync has stated that AliceofOz can return to me after she is done with Kotakia, though. She also confirmed that new confessions won't be auto-rejected or state that I cannot receive new confessions.

It is up to town if I am being played by anyone in this thread. Whatever alignment you decide of me, it's fine. I started the game town and I have played as town, I have brought up countless arguments in favor of town to discuss mechanics and thoughts and scenarios that others might overlook. I feel that I have been tailored and will appear as mafia. I cannot enter into Kotakia's relationship cop due to my relationship effect, which is scummy, I know.

It is up to nautilus and ezreal to finally claim their roles, make a case for themselves, and convince town that they are, in fact, town. I feel... reasonably confident that both are mafia. If I am wrong, I will gladly accept responsibility for this folly and live out the embarrassment. But I feel like I would not have these thoughts if the evidence was not there, and there is a lot of it.

449Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:28 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Complete and comprehensive log of relevant posts.

D1:
N1:
D2:
N2/D3:

450Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 30 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:29 am

nautilus

nautilus

lmao

i'm seriously not here for this at all

i'm out. i'm out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 46 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum