Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 51]

Cure

Cure

Sammie hasn't really been sending me anything too suspicious in messages (I FORGOT TO SEND HER A MESSAGE LAST NIGHT G-GOMEN SAMMIE-CHAN).

She did ask me about my ability last phase (which is understandable since I haven't even hinted at my role up to this point and she confessed to me because I said mine is useful). My ability has the potential to block/redirect (very specific) actions from myself, and when I'm in a relationship it extends to my partner. It has a very limited (successful) use, and I have to choose a target in order for it to work. My ability has not successfully activated yet, but I have still acted every night.

Since mafia has a role cop, I believe they investigated me after Kotakia cleared me, and realized that it's probably not worth the risk of trying to kill me.

Edit: After learning what Sammie's role is, it's actually pretty funny that she's my partner.

Edit edit: THIRD PAGETOP TODAY. I AM THE ACTUAL QUEEN OF THE SCHOOL

Last edited by Cure on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl III
Sammiya II

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 17 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 17 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 17 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 17 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 17 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 17 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs Sammiya

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

Most of them is a bit generic. She did in fact asked about the code in the last message.
D3 I got a message from N2.

Tiki... I did a bad thing as back up if I died.

244Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty new(tral) Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:41 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[@Blaire I never asked, so I have no clue! I've seen at least one game where a neutral had more than one win condition to give them incentive to continue playing, but considering how competitive our first condition was, IDK if the second is an alternative for the other neutral or if we can both aim for it. The conditional phrasing makes it seem like the former... /rubs chin]

Last edited by plotstickers on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Hmm ok thanks, Plotty! I'm reeeeally having second (fourth/fifth actually) thoughts as to whether I'll be able to achieve my second one at this point but I mean...I guess I should still kinda try regardless? Idk....I miss Alca-sensei....I miss Eleni...they both had the cutest ponytails...

rip:

Rasei

Rasei

Wait, sensei is dead? When where?

I'm going to bed, have to wake up in about four hours for work

Cure

Cure

stares at blaire

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh I was actually talking to Rasei (as in what did Sammie send her through the sister-message thing) but I forgot that you got messages from Sammie too.

Hmm. I don't really know what I was expecting to get by asking that question. My thought process was, "Mafia with town partners will definitely be trying to get information out of their partners" but I don't really know what's considered an acceptably scummy level of nosiness in this regard.

if anyone is curious Lucas has been sending me entirely unsuspicious messages en español.

BLAIRE STOP THAT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT SENSEI IS NOT DEAD

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH FROM ME:

plotstickers

plotstickers

[I never cared about Snapchat, yet Blaire makes it seem very cute...

The only benefit I can think of having mafia communicate with dead town is sharing modified dead-town speculation since they can't counter anything they say, but I've never been able to figure out how to use any sort of messaging role effectively. \(@_@)/

omg i wonder if there'll be a yearbook pic of the whole class at some point]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

plotstickers wrote:The only benefit I can think of having mafia communicate with dead town is sharing modified dead-town speculation since they can't counter anything they say

B...ut why not just fake it then, because it's not like anyone in thread can counter you. Like, I could up and say, "Hey guys, adawg messaged me from the dead and told me to tell you guys this" and technically no one would be able to prove me wrong.

But according to Rasei's report, Ninfia and nautilus did in fact send messages after nautilus was apparently dead, so.

BLAIRE DID YOU JUST HAVE THAT READY HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING ON THIS ALL DAY

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I thought our avatar pictures were basically our yearbook ones. You know, like if you fuck up at the beginning of the year, you're reminded again of your fuck up at the end of the year. It's an interesting incentive.

I've actually had these queued since yesterday:

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Blurgh. Wanna RP this question. But too tired (just had hour and fifty minute nap of sorts). So fuck it.

Drandahl. Curious. If you have such a power:

1. Why didn't you use it to protect Kotakia? You say it was to protect your partner, but your partner wasn't the one with a massive target on their back, and it was entirely possible your protective partner would get stunned/jailed out of being able to save Kotakia.
  2. Protection is cool. But why not try to partner with Ez behind the scenes, then? Are you not able to copy revival abilities?

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rasei

Rasei

One last thing before I go.
Aistaria, Dran, or Ninfia is bus driver.

drandahl

drandahl

@Tiki: Those are really good questions.

1. At the time, I felt like there was equal target on both of our backs. In this case, I felt it safer to keep them protected, since my protection role was tethered to their well-being (plus. I don't want to see them get hurt.)

2. I don't know if Ez would trust me enough to accept. Also, until I see the revival in action, I don't know if I trust them. ))Also, I am happy in my current relationship, thank you very much!((

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum