Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 51]

drandahl

drandahl

Anyway, stepping offline for ~1.5 hours. Been on-thread a lot of my Saturday.

EDIT: Woo, Pagetop Prince!

my feelings about being pagetop prince:

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl III
Sammiya II

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs Sammiya

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

[@kiyoko tbh i have a feeling i'd believe you if you said you received a message from adawg because you're a cat and adawg has dog in her username depending on the context. sometimes i just don't learn even after you've broken so many hearts.

@blaire i meant a group class photo!

@drandahl katamafia damacy]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh the kind where like some people's faces get inexplicably blurred or there's one extra classmate no one's ever seen, or like weird shit going on the background? Hmmm hahaha that would be cool!

Cure

Cure

there's a cat a dog AND a bear in this school?

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Tumblr_mxmdcu7Av41qkgtrbo1_500

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Gakuen Mafia is the same thing as Princess Tutu. It explains so much...]
More rinmaru...:

[If anyone is still online, please join me in another edition of Rinmaru Hell.]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ALRIGHT I HAVE MENTIONED THIS TO A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT I FEEL LIKE IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT I SAY THIS TO THREAD TOO.

male alca-sensei looks a helluvalot like Remus Lupin

here it is again if you don't believe me:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh my god. Ok so LET ME TELL YOU THE STORY OF ME AND ELENI WITH THAT SCARF.
Spoiler:

Remus Lupin died...Alca-sensei died...what is happening these sweet brunette teachers???

chinomi

chinomi

I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD TIME TO MAKE MY GENDERBEND - well, not so much time and more-so not being able to concentrate on making my genderbend while sick. Maybe I'll be a slowpoke.jpg in the next few phases and make mine then. For now I am genderbend-less. How depressing.

Back to the game.
I'm going to play a Vote: drandahl down here. My reasoning is pretty simple, as expected of me (ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M STILL A BIT ??? ON THE THREAD FROM BEING SICK). The people whom I trust the most in the thread are pushing for drandahl and all of their arguments for the vote itself seems incredibly sound to me.

Additionally, I'm still in a relationship with Kiku. I haven't been feeling well enough to send her messages lately, though she hasn't sent me back a single one since getting with her... Kind of depressing. Where's my heartfelt letters, Kiku? DO CHUUNIBYOUS NOT DIP IN THE HUMAN EMOTION OF TENDER LOVE?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

puts head in hands i just spend almost an hour over the halloween manga page one because eleni was just so pretty in all the outfits i couldn't...pick just....one...

DEAR ELENI PLEASE DO THIS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF TASTE YOU HAVE IN HALLOWEEN CLOTHES BUT I'M SURE IT'S GREAT

Like...look...look how great you look in all of these....

drandahl

drandahl

@Chinomi:

If you're lost and are mostly bandwagon voting, I have a few comments.
1. High Seraph and Ezreal voted me pretty early on in tonights discussion, but never responded after I addressed their concerns. If you are working from their initial reasoning, please consider this.
2. With the exception of giving full role and relationship status, I've been (begrudgingly) forthcoming with information about myself. After breaching the relationship-role barrier, I've pretty quickly answered questions.
3. If you have specific questions, let me know as soon as you can.
4. Get well soon.

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ ezreal
What are your theories on why your revives have presumably failed two nights in a row?

Also, now that plotstickers is confirmed neutral:

ezreal wrote:I do think one of either T3t or plotstickers is mafia so I'm unsure about what to make of his tunneling

Thoughts?

@ drandahl
This is interesting to me. I notice that you have been under suspicion for two phases and still acted incredibly skittish with regards to your role and relationship. Your claim makes a little more understandable, but...

If you have something so powerful for a relationship effect (I am very, very bitter atm), why didn't you try and enter one N0? There's only one reason I can think of, so I want to hear your explanation first.

Also, if you are able to completely copy someone else's role... and let's say this is protective... and still have access to your other role... and, in the case of protection, you can just cast it on the other person with the role every night for the entire game... Doesn't that seem pretty ridiculously strong? Plus, everyone seems to have two things they can do, but all you say is your partner has a protect--but wouldn't you be able to copy their other thing, too? For that matter, what are your other two roles/abilities?

One other thing: There was one single thing you said last day phase that a few people brought up in your favor, but you seem to have forgotten about it this phase while defending yourself, which is curious to me (Edit: Re-read some responses, it seems you mentioned it in passing). Additionally, with so much attention on you last phase to the point of rivaling AliceofOz's lynch vote, why didn't you defend yourself at that point if your role is so strong?

@ Kiyoko
How likely do we think it is that mafia have a recruiter and miller role? Because I saw you propose miller a long while back, and the recruiter role has been obvious to town since D1. However...

Kiyoko wrote:And for what it's worth, anyone with an active ability is unlikely to be the recruit because the recruit almost always becomes vanilla after getting recruited. Otherwise, can you imagine mafia with a revival role? Even if a revived mafia is an outed mafia, it still buys mafia two extra phases per revival since they get the NK and then the re-lynch.

I honestly don't know if it'd make sense for mafia to have both miller/tailor shenanigans on top of a recruiter, so I'll defer to your expertise in this matter. But... hm. I really am struggling to picture a universe in which alca makes such an elaborate game and then makes a way for someone to be turned into vanilla mafia without any say in the matter. Maybe I don't know alca very well, but I've had the thought that maybe the miller/tailor/whatever actually was the "recruiter" action we saw D1. Though, that would mean it was one-use and not multiple-use to counteract Kotakia. Still, what do you think?

@ eleni

eleni wrote: also think drandahl is town for now based on what just happened, and i have a hunch as to their role. i think. i could be wrong.

What about now?

By the way, I'm curious. Can you use your jail every other night or every night?

@ Rasei
Does your list of actions only show actions that actually happen? Or does it show failed actions as well? I tried to find the answer, but holy crap these threads.

Actually, I think player actions would not show up if a stun negated them. Because deo was listed as not having act--

deo wrote: it's kind of ironic i got stunned because i forgot to send in an action anyway because I wasn't keeping up with the changing phases lolololol so yeah

my head atm.

@ Sensei
What's the priority on stuns and jails? Are there circumstances in which a targeted night action has priority over either of these?

And, if Player A used a night action on Player X, and Player C decided to bus drive Players A and B, and a stun or jail came down on Player B, which would then get redirected to Player A, would this stun come down before or after Player A's night action on Player X in the priority system?

Spoiler:

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Sorry for being gone from thread all last night.  Meant to respond, but ended up going out to dinner and drinks with some friends, so got back later than I meant to.  Catching up now, but let me address some pressing points...

Rasei wrote:Part of me really thinking it's possible Aistaraina that is the bus driver.
Cure wrote:Also you say Aistaraina is likely town for reasons, but you don't list a likely/unlikely/plausible for her re: bus driver. Does that mean you're 100% sure she's not the bus driver? why?
Rasei wrote:One last thing before I go.
Aistaria, Dran, or Ninfia is bus driver.

I'm definitely not the bus driver.  I can't possibly be the bus driver because my action was bussed on N3.  I can't say for sure if my actions for the other night phases were bussed (minus the super short night phase because I didn't send in an action in time and therefore didn't act), but I know for a fact that my action was bussed on N3.

Sammiya wrote:If I was mafia, I would have NEVER paired up with Cure-senpai. Given that she flatout said her power wasn't usable unless she had a partner. I paired up with her because I figured with a restriction like that, her power had to be immensely helpful to town in some shape or form, and that it was best for her to be able to utilize it ASAP. I planned to confess to her the moment she said that since it'd be immensely useful in the long run, whatever it was.

Cure, I don't remember, but did you claim what your power was?  I vaguely remember you saying that you had a role that wouldn't activate unless you were partnered up, but can't remember if you ever soft or hard claimed it.

And while I agree that it's not very mafia-y to paire up with a player with that kind of restriction (especially since iirc Cure can't confess to anyone so the only way they can be in a relationship is if someone else reaches out first), but there is always the suspicion that you could both be mafia members and delayed getting together to remove the suspicion.  Or you could be pulling a Rasei and bluffing.

[THANKS FOR TAKING YEARS OFF MY LIFE WITH THAT BY THE WAY RASEI.]

Kiyoko wrote:Aistar has been vetted by kiku but I suppose given process of elimination, kiku could be mafia and lying to cover up a teammate.

I actually meant to ask about this before when it first came up a few phases ago.  Kiku, I can't remember if you said this before, but is there something about your role that lets you confirm that I'm town?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Aistaraina wrote:I'm definitely not the bus driver.  I can't possibly be the bus driver because my action was bussed on N3.  I can't say for sure if my actions for the other night phases were bussed (minus the super short night phase because I didn't send in an action in time and therefore didn't act), but I know for a fact that my action was bussed on N3.

I can't find any mention of this from searching, so correct me if I am wrong, but why didn't you bring this up on D4? deo had already set a precedent by revealing he had been redirected/bussed to some degree on N1, and this is a role town very much needs to pin down. From what I can tell, Kiyoko was even narrowing down her list of targets to four individuals that included you at the start of D4, but you didn't mention this information then, which would go very far for clearing your name--especially if we could prove it. You were also posting at the same time as when Kiyoko began highlighting you as a possible bus driver suspect.

tl;dr: Why didn't you say anything on D4?

high seraph

high seraph

@drandahl So you're claiming you entered a relationship with a protective role, which allowed you to copy that power, and you have been using it ever since then to protect your partner (who is, essentially, a dedicated doctor, so it makes sense that you would want to keep them alive). If you're telling the truth, I don't want you to claim exactly who you've been in a relationship with but I do need you to clear some other things up before I even consider taking my vote from you.

I'm not... entirely satisfied with your reply to Tiki's questions, especially re: Kotakia. Sure, focusing all our protective roles on one player seems excessive, but I don't think the mafia would reconsider trying to kill Kotakia regardless of how much wifom they tried to apply to the situation. With the information we had at the moment, we could only see two options for the mafia: A) kill Kotakia to prevent her from clearing more players, which should have had a high probability of failure if our protection roles were in play (and the bus driver wasn't a thing, something we couldn't have predicted); or B) kill someone else for the sake of lowering the ratio but at the risk of having one of its members exposed/another town player cleared. In either case, protecting Kotakia would have been worth it. Sure, the bus driver would have rendered all our protections ineffective, but, strategically speaking, with the information we had at the moment the most pro-town thing to do would be to protect Kotakia no matter what.

From where I'm standing, I see eleni not jailing Kotakia and you not protecting her, so I'm wondering if anyone protected her at all that night. Which brings me to another subject I need you to clarify.

drandahl wrote:1. I am in a secret relationship. Which is actually extremely annoying because it keeps me from joining in on in-thread romantic RP fun. I've been keeping that to correspondence and to my own headcanon for now.
drandahl wrote:Also, remember when I went directly to "Okay, who redirected the protect on Kotakia" instead of the more natural 'Which of those stunned was supposed to protect Kotakia?" That's because I knew my special someone was on it.

Could you please explain how is it that your relationship is secret if you're free to claim it in thread and have apparently been able to freely communicate with your significant other? I'm assuming you can freely communicate because 1) you claimed that it was you who initiated the relationship by sending the confession and 2) you basically just said that you "knew that your special someone was going to target Kotakia", which is either a hint that you had been discussing targets with your partner privately or just wishful thinking that your partner had been actively paying attention and Knew What To Do. This is kind of the opposite of a secret relationship, unless you're telling me that you're only hiding from your parents?? ?

drandahl wrote:It's also possible that there's some maf who can intercept correspondences. That would ALSO be REALLY unfortunate. This latter comment is also another reason why I'm surprised so many people have been forthcoming with their relationship status, (though not my reason).

This is also bothering me because you're making it really difficult to understand what your intentions are when you're refusing to disclose information and yet throwing things like that in your posts. So your notes are relevant somehow?? I'm not asking you to explain what's in them, as it might be sensitive information, but if the notes you've shared have been consistently relevant, then why didn't you send any messages last night? ?_____? At least, you're not in Rasei's report.

Furthermore, there's this:

drandahl wrote:Finally, I suppose it's possible my secret dokidoki was converted. That would REALLY be unfortunate, though given how this game has played out, I have strong reason to believe that isn't the case.

I'm having some trouble interpreting this bit of your post. What are your actual thoughts on how the recruitment was carried out? You can probably answer this by answering to the questions I raised in THIS POST. And finish it up by answering: do you think the recruited player got to keep their powers, or where they rendered vanilla? My beef here is that it's pretty much consensus that the recruited player would have become vanilla after changing sides, but you've said that 1) your partner has a role that you are copying; 2) you're sure(??) that your partner was going to act on Kotakia the night she died and 3) that there is a possibility your partner might have been converted. So. Are you working with the assumption that the recruit retained their powers after all?

Not that it's particuarly a bad thing or anything, I see that Luxaria is actually leaning in that direction too, but I'm just wondering where you sit with this, since you clearly took some time to think whether or not your partner might have been converted to the mafia.

Luxaria wrote:If you have something so powerful for a relationship effect (I am very, very bitter atm), why didn't you try and enter one N0? There's only one reason I can think of, so I want to hear your explanation first.

This is also an interesting question-- if you were essentially vanilla on game start, I don't think there could be any reason holding you off from confessing asap. The only explanation I can come up with for you to stay vanilla after N0 is if you had confessed to anyone but had been turned down, but you already claimed not confessing to anyone and not receiving any confessions either.

A-ALSo I miss Rodea and kiku did we scare them off ; n ;)''''

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum