Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 51]

eleni

eleni

lies down on ground and doesn't get up. ever. never again.

godammit i was just starting to get suspicious of Kiyoko and i thought it was weird that holy seraph only used his action on her, but i didn't actually think he was maf?? ;___;

.............i need some alcohol in my system right now. never mind the fact that it's still the afternoon.

edit THIS IS A PAGETOP OF DESPAIR

Rasei

Rasei

Think this happen:
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 34 VCX9puT

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Thank you for posting it. I didn't ave the heart to look for it.

lulu

lulu

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 34 UvIP8OB

@plotstickers
Regarding Rasei's list, the only people remaining who acted on both night phases are Raina (confirmed doctor by drandahl who flipped town), eleni (uncontested jailer), Ninfia (eavesdropper who I have confirmed is still in a relationship with nautilus and I can't understand why communicating with the dead would be a maf role) and Cure (cleared by Kotakia who flipped town). I judged it more likely that the list is doctored than one of these people is the bus driver.

I know I claimed protective role in my PM to you but that was referring to my revives, I didn't know how else to put it without basically hardclaiming revive (technically it's like... a "restorative" role but I feel like that's too obvious, maybe "supportive" would've been a better word).

I didn't trust that both of you were town - this is a big reason of why I ended up breaking up with the both of you. I also didn't think the information I claimed in my PM was that town-detrimental in the event that you were both maf.

alcasync

alcasync

Phase end stop sending me PMs

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

That is the saddest post I have ever seen Alca make.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:Phase end stop sending me PMs

To: Alcasync

Subject: Ok

Body: Ok.

To: Alcasync

Subject: Re: OK

Body: I'll stop.

Rasei

Rasei

... We should do a Chopped Mafia game.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I can never watch the part of Chopped where they actually chop someone, I have to turn to another channel while that happens, or distract myself for 2-3 minutes.

eleni

eleni

omg yes Chopped is my favorite food-related reality show

that reminds me i haven't binge watched it in a while

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 34 5SxBoRN

[The shadow of a dog leaps out through the detention room window. It's Ardonye! The school counsellor!]

nautilus: W-what are you doing here?

Ardonye: HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW KIDS!!

Kotakia: A-are you here to rescue us?

Ardonye: Arf arf! [We've got to go! I bribed alca-sensei with a watermelon!]

AliceofOz: W-what about Lux!

drandahl: And my rock star!

Kotakia: There's also... T3tsuya, no!

Ardonye: Arf! [No time! We've got to go! alca-sensei is away, and it's our chance to get out of here!]

[All of the players in detention climb onto Ardonye's back. Ardonye breaks the detention room window and the glass shatters. All the players in detention escape from the school grounds on the school counsellor's back.

You have received the Class President x Good Dog, Best Friend ending.]

Rasei

Rasei

*giggle* I like watching that part...
Oh wait, what about Cutthroat Kitchen Mafia?

plotstickers

plotstickers

Now I'm wondering how many PMs T3tsuya sent.

Guys, I think real ratio is 22M:2N and some people forgot to attend the mafia meetings.

I love Chopped too. I made this graphic design joke about Chopped that I love sharing with people because I like to think I'm brilliant. The graphic designer version of Chopped could be Cropped.

get it........

lulu

lulu

T3tsuya wrote:Chaos is exponentially better than the absolutely nothing that led us here in the first place. You can get some order from chaos. You can't get something from nothing.

i-i'm sorry t3t-senpai... just a bit more.... pls step on me a little more......

Rasei

Rasei

*laughing hard*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum