Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 51]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:
Hi I just woke up from a really disorienting two hour nap because I got up at 6 am this morning and was Very Tired all day.

hi I woke up from a 16 hour """nap""" and im not sure what year it is. backreading and working on a post.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Luxaria wrote:tl;dr: Why didn't you say anything on D4?

I completely forgot to.  And then by the time phase ended, it seemed like it was an awkward time to bring up "oh btw my action was bussed too ftr."

I know it's a really flimsy and and scummy excuse, but that is the reason.  We began the phase by trying to wrap our minds around Rasei's note-sending and action-sending list.  Then the focus of the phase was essentially on whether or not AliceOfOz should be lynched and whether or not miller shenanigans were in play.  And I was gone for a lot of the phase, returning mid-phase for a little bit to discuss T3t's suspicions on Eleni and action priority.  Then, closer to the end of the phase when we were discussing the driver again, I had a few questions about action priority that I brought up again.  Then phase ended.

The only reason I even thought to bring it up now was because the FOS was being directed way more in my direction than in earlier phases and I wanted to dispel it before we mis-lynched me.  We don't want to mis-lynch me :(

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Just woke up. Will make a long post later.

@Luxaria: Town had a BULLETPROOF COP WHO COULD INVESTIGATE INSTANTANEOUSLY EVERY PHASE at this point mafia could have a permanent infinite use tailor, a recruiter, and a white house with a picket fence and I wouldn't think it out of the realm of possibility.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, here we go!

A delivery truck sped away, leaving only a very large box with holes in it. As some of the students wondered just what it could be, Tiki ran up excited. "I can't believe this worked!" he called as he climbed atop the box. He opened a hatch and jumped inside. A moment later the sides of the box all fell to the side, another song building as they did [same album cover, same warning], leading to the reveal of Tiki atop a red and black feathered utahraptor. He pointed his bow to the other syudents, smiling. "Yes! Glad you cold make it, buddy. Hope the trip from home didn't suck too much. Everyone, meet Klo. Klo, don't eat everyone."

The raptor, Klo, stopped posing to slump and roll his eyes.

"And from atop Klo, looking don at all of you, the true majesty of my calling in full view..."

Klo covered his face with his feathered arm, clearly embarrassed to be there.

"...I shall lay down my judgement and vengeance upon," he nocked an arrow with a suction cup on it, aimed it, and hit, "Drandahl!" in the forehead, sticking it there. "I don't buy anything you say. Sure, some of what you say kinda makes sense, but overall, sounds like either bad strategy...or clawing for excuses to lie your way out of trouble. I'm going with the latter."

For clarity's sake, Vote: Drandahl.

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl VI
Sammiya II
Aistaraina I

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XHMJc5Q eleni vs Aistaraina

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 XSMy0US

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 Tumblr_nulb4w6kNQ1rqbl96o1_540

Last edited by ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 Mh7g15cOkay, well. Firstly I'd like to say I'm not a bus driver of any sort and the fact that people are staring at me so hard is ridiculous. I hinted at my ability ages ago. I can only act every other night, I suppose, as clarification, and I've more or less turned up nothing but what I saw from Kotakia (in that she was told T3t is town) because I can only have my spirit friends listen to one person at a time.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 Mh7g15cIf I were mafia, it doesn't really make sense for me to broadcast this to the thread the way I did as it is kind of a scummy ability. I told everyone this because I realized that Kotakia was an alignment cop and there were people side eyeing her really hard so I was trying to protect her. This part of my ability is kind of scummy sure, but I've been trying to use it in such a way that I can help the entire town. In any case I--
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 YHL6LjhI...
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 YHL6Ljh[...]
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 Xu3wGHoDeo...?
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 Xu3wGHoOh no... oh no, I... I failed Nautilus and I failed Deo and...
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 YHL6LjhThe mafia club isn't going to get away with this!
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 2mAQDRsSomething I would like to know is why exactly you were needling Rasei towards the end of phase?
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 Mh7g15cOh, sorry to confuse you, love. At that point in time I was fairly certain that Rasei was bluffing which was then confirmed by the rollover. it makes absolutely no sense for any sort of ability to require to be announced in thread during the night phase of all things? Maybe I got a little ahead of my self because Rasei has been behaving in a protown manner but I'm just really confused about why she made such a see through spectacle of herself. Maybe it's just past experience talking for me, but if I were maf I wouldn't have touched her with a 10 foot pole, which seemed to be the case. I think the whole thing sort of played out in a pretty silly way.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 YHL6LjhWhen it comes to people FOSing me as being the bus driver when my role has been fairly well established for several phases, I think this is incredibly scummy. I have literally been allowing one of the thread leaders to continue to communicate through me to the best of my ability and I have also backed up the alignment cop in order to defend her.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 Xu3wGHoA-And in all honesty, no one has really talked to me this whole game! I was starting to worry that there was some kind of... sixth sense thing going on here, and that I was really the ghost instead of the other way around! The fact that you guys are trying to FOS me NOW of all times just doesn't make sense to me!
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 2mAQDRsIt's... It's okay Ninfia, just try and keep calm. We have several things to discuss this phase.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 2mAQDRsT3tsuya. I understand that you have your suspicions on Eleni but at this point she is confirmed to me in the role she has. If you wish to push a lynch on the only person who has the ability to potentially block night kills left in town then go ahead but you will no longer be town in my eyes. I think you're pulling at straws when it comes to her. Also, her actions are visible in rollover. If she does something unsavoury then we will know about it. we should be focusing on invisible roles and actual members of the mafia.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 2mAQDRsTown as a whole. I'm incredible disappointed in you. You all ignored Ezreal's post about the redirection vs bus driver. I was the town stunner, which means that the mafia stunner hit Eleni the night that I stunned Lux.If there is a bus driver in the mafia I'm not sure why they'd stun someone and drive them? I think there is a redirect possibility or a bus driver possibility.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 Mh7g15cumm, okay. I'll be honest in saying redirect roles pretty much always confuse me, so I trust you in what you're saying here...
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 2mAQDRsI know you did this Ninfia, but I do not think that the town should instantly assume Alice is a miller. I think that should be worst case scenario. Having town get complacent isn't... ideal.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 2mAQDRsFor the record, I don't know why she would protect herself instead of an outed cop, though.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 Mh7g15cSafety first?
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 2mAQDRsHm.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 2mAQDRsIf there are any players that have the ability to revive in the day phase, do so as that action is unlikely to be blocked by other roles. If a revival happens in the day, please revive kotakia or myself.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 YHL6LjhIn any case, something both Nautilus and I can agree on is the fact that we NEED more information from Chinomi. when you get the chance to catch up and not be so ??? at the thread please tell us everything you can. Kiku and Rodea have also been really silent for a long time and I would like to hear their thoughts on the matter. I don't necessarily suspect either of you two but I do want to hear more from you both.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 19 YHL6LjhI'm going to be away until long after roll over tonight so I have to put down a vote. Vote: drandahl because of his lack of transparency, his actions, and his out of no where FOSing of me.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

eleni

eleni

Ok this is going to be a short list bc I'm trying to ace phone battery at the con

Caught up, hopefully I didn't miss anything

I still think drandahl isn't the bus driver because they were the one who brought up bussing ghosts in the first place which makes zero sense if they are actually the bus driver

Also I did wonder they were doctor before because I guessed that their protect disappeared mysteriously

Lux, I don't want to say if I can jail every night or every other because I don't want the mafia to know. I think this is a kind of scummy question to ask me at this point in the game, sorry

Ftr I think aistaraina's excuse is incredibly suspicious. "Awkward" timing?? you getting fos'd and now claiming that you forgot to mention you got bussed is just.... idk

vote: Aistaraina

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki heard Ninfia mention how almost no one was talking to her...then felt bad, 'cause she was kinda right. He then tried (and failed) to hide it, still playing the viking troll. "Sorry, Fia. Though, uh, I have been trying not to get sent to detention for days now. But, uh...so...how ya been?"

Klo, Tiki still astride him, walked up to Ninfia...and gave er a lick, chin to brow, with his large tongue.

Cure

Cure

Aistaraina wrote:Cure, I don't remember, but did you claim what your power was?  I vaguely remember you saying that you had a role that wouldn't activate unless you were partnered up, but can't remember if you ever soft or hard claimed it.

Very first post two pages ago.

Cure wrote:She did ask me about my ability last phase (which is understandable since I haven't even hinted at my role up to this point and she confessed to me because I said mine is useful). My ability has the potential to block/redirect (very specific) actions from myself, and when I'm in a relationship it extends to my partner. It has a very limited (successful) use, and I have to choose a target in order for it to work. My ability has not successfully activated yet, but I have still acted every night.

Since mafia has a role cop, I believe they investigated me after Kotakia cleared me, and realized that it's probably not worth the risk of trying to kill me.

eleni

eleni

Susp list

People who im pretty sure are town:
Ninfia
Rasei
Cure
ezreal

People I think are probably town:
high seraph
kiku???
Rodea???
drandahl???

Seriously where are kiku and Rodea

Obv neutral:
Blaire <333 (i sent a message back!! also yes I shall go on rinmaru when I can * A*)
plot

People who are ??? to me:
Tet (leaning maf)
Kiyoko (why is she still alive? Half kidding but rly. Also she hasn't been able to vote at all which makes analyzing her vote history impossible. And idk i feel like if her ability is so useful that she isn't able to vote she should have more role-related info to provide? But all I can remember is her vouching for holy seraph's ability. Come to think of it is she even cleared of being bus driver?? TELL ME IF I MISSED SOMETHING IMPORTANT GUYS.)

People I'm most suspicuous of:
Lux?
chinomi
Tiki
Sammie
Aistaraina

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

eleni wrote:People I'm most suspicuous of:
Lux?
chinomi
Tiki
Sammie
Aistaraina

Tiki crossed his arms and gave a confident grin. "If a certain someone accepts my proposal, I think you'll change your mind on that."

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I've never acted so I can't be bus driver.

I was planning to reveal my role come next day phase, actually, if things go horribly wrong this lynch phase and tonight, so look forward to it. \ovo/

I don't particularly find it suspicious why I'm not dead yet, considering mafia seems to be gunning for the investigative roles (Kotakia, deo, and we don't really know what adawg was tbh)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

@Cure - thank you! I've been reading these threads at night/early morning for the most part, so I'm trying really hard not to miss things but I'm not surprised stuff is still slipping by.

eleni wrote:Ftr I think aistaraina's excuse is incredibly suspicious. "Awkward" timing?? you getting fos'd and now claiming that you forgot to mention you got bussed is just.... idk

If you think about it, I would've given off a scum read regardless of when I said it, since by the time I remembered I hadn't said anything, the discussion of it had already been long past. No matter when I said it (since I had missed the initial discussion of it), "oh btw my action was bussed" is going to sound suspicious.

lulu

lulu

I had a dream that one of my favourite professional League of Legends players was up for lynch and I woke up ready to come to thread to defend them it was so disorienting....

Tiki The Troll wrote:Protection is cool. But why not try to partner with Ez behind the scenes, then? Are you not able to copy revival abilities?
drandahl wrote:2. I don't know if Ez would trust me enough to accept. Also, until I see the revival in action, I don't know if I trust them. ))Also, I am happy in my current relationship, thank you very much!((
To be fair I did state that I wouldn't be accepting any confessions that phase, and yeah I probably would've rejected drandahl even if they hardclaimed to me in their confession because I have no reason to believe them.

@Luxaria
Night Activity
I do have thoughts on what happened to my revives but since it influences my future night activity I'd prefer not to disclose those thoughts unless you feel that it's strongly relevant to today's lynch.

I'm not opposed to explaining myself if pressed, but I'd prefer not to and I sincerely believe this is the best move I can make rn. There are several lynch candidates who I feel are much more scummy than me so I'm honestly not more worried about trying to prove that I'm town than trying to provide more phases for any strong investigative roles we have remaining (aside from Ninfia and Rasei there has been one other softclaim, which means 3+ investigators maf have to death with rn).

What I can comment on, though: I'm ~99% sure due to activity from the past two nights that mafia has a bus driver and not a redirect role. I can also confirm that the bus driver is still alive (that is, if AliceofOz is the death miller she is not also the bus driver). I know that the thread has been treating the bus driver as a given but it's been bothering me due to the n1 rollover which imo points towards a redirect over a bus driver (this is something I've mentioned before in thread and uh... Ninfia/Nautilus? Also brings it up).

Regarding Rasei's list: I should note that I definitely acted n1 on Kotakia, my action disappeared, and I did not show up on her list. I have been working under the assumption that this is the same disruption that affected nautilus on n2 as she stated that she used her vigkill but none of her shots were used - this means that the action wasn't just blocked, it just... Fizzled?

T3tsuya
It would be convenient if there was one town cheater, one neutral cheater and one mafia cheater, but I don't think T3tsuya's a priority lynch target at this stage. My argument against him & plot was more or less probing for reactions - it's weak for two reasons:
1) It's entirely possible mafia has a cheater or harem role that has not yet claimed, and,
2) I will also acknowledge that for balance reasons it's much more likely for mafia to have a cheater (that is, limited relationships) than a harem role.

Neither of them really treated my accusation with much seriousness - plotstickers obviously because she's neutral but T3tsuya I felt would've FOSed me or plot harder in return if he was maf, simply because following the premise for my own argument (compounded with his town clear from Kotakia), it's more likely for me (or plot) to be maf than T3t. I do think if he was maf it could've been used as an easy way to cast suspicion and I don't see why he wouldn't've taken the opportunity. I don't have much experience playing with you guys but considering the way T3t's been going at eleni I don't believe he overlooked this or failed to bring it up due to timidity.

While it might be questionable to tunnel eleni - who (imo at least) has been demonstrated by night actions to be more likely town than maf - I respect the prioritisation of behavioural scumreads over gameplay mechanics, as that's also the way that I prefer to play. In any case I believe there're better candidates for lynching than either eleni and T3tsuya right now.

@drandahl @Aistaraina
Please share the following before rollover:
(1) name someone who you believe is bus driver and who you are willing to put your vote on this phase
(2) list of who you think is town
(3) list of who you think is maf

Luxaria

Luxaria

Just woke up from a nap, feel terrible, but just to respond quickly:

eleni wrote:Lux, I don't want to say if I can jail every night or every other because I don't want the mafia to know. I think this is a kind of scummy question to ask me at this point in the game, sorry

Hm, well, I'm just curious because in Rasei's list you are shown as acting N1, but you were also stunned that night, and no one was jailed.

I wanted to know if Rasei's tracking would reveal actions that were blocked out of happening--like if you tried to jail someone and got stunned out of it--but she hasn't replied yet. The only other example we have in thread is alcasync's statement that...

alcasync wrote:And any actions that get blocked by a stun or jail won't show up in rollover at all.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to mean that the action never happened or not, though, but it seems like that would be the case. Thus why I'm a bit confused and asked you about it.

Edit:

ezreal wrote:Regarding Rasei's list: I should note that I definitely acted n1 on Kotakia, my action disappeared, and I did not show up on her list. I have been working under the assumption that this is the same disruption that affected nautilus on n2 as she stated that she used her vigkill but none of her shots were used - this means that the action wasn't just blocked, it just... Fizzled?

This, too.

((p.s. which LoL player?))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum