Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 51]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Wait Raie, I thought you were already paired up with someone. 0: I'm confused what is the pairing list I need to remember who I ship.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@T3t I don't want to abandon Cure-senpai, and I'm safe with her for the moment, so I don't need your protection QUITE yet, as safe as groups can be. I also have my own ability to rely on for a amount of times I won't disclose in public, but Cure knows how many times I have left if she got my message last night.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

high seraph III
Kiyoko VII

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Cure vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q eleni vs Kiyoko

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs Phoney Baloney

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XSMy0US

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Tumblr_nulb4w6kNQ1rqbl96o1_540

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh yeah!!!!

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Cure wrote:OvO if we're already voting Kiyo, why do we have to join your cult? Also, I still can't make confessions. that didn't stop being a thing.  

But... T3t said he made a confession to you, not the other way around.  Though Sammiya doesn't want to let you go, so.  There's that.

Cure

Cure

He didn't confess to me.

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

oh christ almighty, I got you and ezreal confused. JUST IGNORE ME.

Kotakia

Kotakia

n★util★s wrote:Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs Phoney Baloney

^ this tbh can't you all see pho has been playing you like a fiddle?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

PHO LITERALLY ISN'T PLAYING THIS GAME EITHER. PHO CAN NEITHER VOTE NOR BE VOTED HE ISN'T PLAYING PHO STOP BREAKING THE RULES THIS IS NOT OKAY

chinomi

chinomi

WHAT A FUN GAME

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Tumblr_llgk5t0Fl51qiccy9o1_500

adawg

adawg

SITS ON THE GRASS AND WEEPS FOR EVERYONE'S SOULS

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:OvO if we're already voting Kiyo, why do we have to join your cult?

Sammiya wrote:@T3t I don't want to abandon Cure-senpai, and I'm safe with her for the moment, so I don't need your protection QUITE yet, as safe as groups can be.

This entire exercise isn't about protection. Or to save us from Kiyo. As we outlined in the first post about this a couple pages back, we are using it as an investigative tool and an attempt to nullify maf aligned relationship abilities.

The idea is that we're pushing for everybody to join my harem. Everyone.

The reason for that is that Mafia is presented a choice. Argue their way against it and be put under the spotlight, or join the harem to not arouse suspicion and be forced to have any and all relationship partner targeting abilities effectively shut off / forced onto me alone.

We have a lot to gain just looking at people's willingness or unwillingness to go for a plan that is essentially without a downside for town.
If you need A partner to have your ability work, that's me. If you need to be able to relay messages through a relationship, that's also something I can do for you.

Our investigator is dead. We only know the identity of two maf members. There are several more. This is the only option presented thus far to weed them out. It's likely our best bet right now. If we don't take what we can get we are just sitting here allowing them to continue to pick us off one by one while the messages and speculation per day grind down to a halt.

Not exactly willing to lose like that, personally.

Kotakia wrote:
an't you all see pho has been playing you like a fiddle?

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 C70

Cure

Cure

okay but i still literally cannot initite relationships, regardless of wills or wants.

high seraph

high seraph

I'm sorry, T3tsuya, but even though Kiyoko is betraying me with that vote, I still can't break up with her to be with you. I am also not particularly interested in joining your Conglomerate anyway. So I simply cannot offer you my love and my services at the moment. I do offer you this shirt though. I hope it serves as consolation and keeps you warm at night (God knows none of your employees will, after all).

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Its_not_you_its_me_tshirt-p235660178479106185zvuuy_400

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

.....what services are you implying.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum