Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 51]

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Mr. Alice wrote:Well I recall in the first thread that (I think) Kiyo said when she chooses to actually vote for someone, something would definitely happen, though I forget if it was like, she lost abilities or the opposite.

So I'm excited for that. ;>

Kiyoko said she lost her abilities if she voted, I believe (which definitely appears to maybe be quite the opposite). And the special rainbow "Congratulations" banner was suspicious also.

In light of that -- Kiyo, if you knew that Lucas was suspicious (judging from your vote), why didn't you vote for your cinnabon earlier? Or are you mafia in cahoots and something bad happens to the next person who votes Lucas (or the first person who votes you this phase, for that matter)?

ARE YOU A BOMB. IS HE A BOMB.

I'm scared to vote ;_;

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I'm pretty sure she said she'd lose abilities, but like. Lying is a thing. And we don't really know what part she's lying about so???

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

high seraph I
Kiyoko I

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Cure vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Kiyoko

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs Phoney Baloney

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XSMy0US

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Tumblr_nulb4w6kNQ1rqbl96o1_540

Last edited by n★util★s on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

lulu

lulu

ok
vote: kiyoko
lemme finish what i started on d1
off to work bbl

Cure

Cure

EHow did the thread get eight pages in a night phase during the four hours I was on a plane--- oh. eve vote: kiyoko

I'm in a car and mobile is TERRIBLR

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:
Kiyoko is now playing this game.

Well it's about time.

Sammiya wrote:Okay, T3t. Who should we vote for first?

I'm scared that the intermission thingy might be something BAD on the horizon. This is the first time Kiyoko's voting, and I'm.... nervous....

Honestly, I think either Kiyo or High Seraph are good options. They're both clear mafia. If anyone votes anything but these two I will seriously have them taken out back and beaten with a pillowcase full of doorknobs.

So we're to the point where we have to ask ourselves

Does Kiyo have an effect that pops when we kill her? Or is her effect something that will tear us apart the next night phase? Because there is no way she doesn't have something extremely powerful.

Our vote hinges on what we think about that.

Discuss.

Mr. Alice wrote:It's just like other Iron Chef shows, tbh.

JUST LIKE THE OTHER IRON CHEF SHOWS?

Bobby Flay cannot hold a candle to Hiroyuki Sakai. Any Iron Chef show without Chairman Kaga is nothing. Iron Chef Japan had Shigesato Itoi as a judge and probably the best worst dubbing in the world. It has a leg up in every way.

Iron Chef Japan is ancient elder god tier. Iron Chef America a shit.

I am very particular about my Iron Chefs. Blaire we gotta educate you.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Huehehe~

I was more talking about format/style wise, but aight, aight, I see we've hit a sensitive spot. ;9

Rasei

Rasei

*Rasei hold up a sign from the Detention window that states: She never seen any of them*

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh!

Well then hmm...you should def start out with the original Iron Chef, haha. (If you're interested in watching.) I'm sure T3t can help you out there better than I can, ah?

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

This one's pretty ridiculous. This show is the best. Go find related videos on youtube, lose the next 6 hours of your life. Take special note that the guy who played Chairman Kaga is also the guy who played Light's Dad in the live action deathnote movies.

But yeah uh

How about that Kiyo and high seraph discussion

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Well I mean at this point it's pretty much either you vote for Kiyoko or Lucas, and deal with the possible consequences, or vote someone else and deal with the extended Kiyoko/Lucas exposure so.

-s h r u g-

Highly tempted to vote someone else just because. Though I haven't fully recovered from The Kotakia Experience, I guess I might as well go for the package deal that comes with the T3tsuya bonus. Lookin forward to seeing how high you lift those doorknobs without her help. At the very least, I'll be able to see how well your shoelace progress is goin.

Rip me, haha.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Kiyoko

She feels more threatening. Somehow.

I need to watch the Iron Chef shows myself, but last I checked Netflix only had Iron Chef America I think it was.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Latest?cb=20130211175356

b-back reading? will post soon

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki just played cards with Klo. "Nope. Not touching this one. I know a thing or two about, ahem, 'trolling,' and I'm not playing this game. Make fools of the others if you want, but me?

"Nope."

Vote: No Vote

I trust none of this.

plotstickers

plotstickers

Tiki The Troll wrote:Vote: No Vote

I trust none of this.

T3tsuya wrote:If anyone votes anything but these two I will seriously have them taken out back and beaten with a pillowcase full of doorknobs.

Someone must really want to be beaten with a pillowcase full of doorknobs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum