Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 51]

eleni

eleni

OOC because i'm the worst at rp and this is a quick post.

anyhow i'm sorry Blaireeee ;__; i miss you already!! DW MY RELATIONSHIP WITH TET IS PURELY FOR BUSINESS.

by the way, Tet, i will not be wearing that work uniform for you. i would also prefer to be called by my name, rather than "Number Two." tyvm. that is all.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

It's ok Eleni, I understand and respect your decision, because that it what healthy minded people do! I may be whine and pine for you for a while, but I know that in the end, everything will be ok!

Eleni is #1!!! (´ヮ`)

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

high seraph III
Kiyoko VII

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Cure vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q eleni vs Kiyoko

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs Phoney Baloney Avian

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XSMy0US

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Tumblr_nulb4w6kNQ1rqbl96o1_540

A-adawg... no... We mustn't cry for everyone's souls. We...

......... We need to go back. Somehow. We need to rescue everyone. We can't just sit around here dawdling. There are people in that institution that need saving and we can't just sit around sending them ducks all day. We were freed by a dog that is also a lawyer and doubles as the school counselor. And we need to...

[nautilus stands up with sword, striking a dynamic pose against the sunset skyline of wherever everyone in detention is right now]

The time is now.

unvote

vote: Avian

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

eleni wrote:OOC because i'm the worst at rp and this is a quick post.

anyhow i'm sorry Blaireeee ;__; i miss you already!! DW MY RELATIONSHIP WITH TET IS PURELY FOR BUSINESS.

by the way, Tet, i will not be wearing that work uniform for you. i would also prefer to be called by my name, rather than "Number Two." tyvm. that is all.

Whatever you say, Number Two.

high seraph wrote:I am mafia scum, please punch me right in my face.

I'm not too worried about you not joining up, so that's alright. You have the special privilege of not needing to break up with your significant otter. You also have the special privilege of being fired out of a cannon into the ocean.

By Tiki.

How humiliating is that

Cure, I'll send you an invitation next phase if there is a next phase.

Ezreal, you still have no responded to my texts. I thought 85 would be enough, but clearly it isn't. I'm going to send flowers to your office. They will come with a card. The card will ask "Why?".

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Maybe you should send ezreal 500 more emails (´・ω・`)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

This is the best version of T3t. I ship onesided EzrealxT3t now. (Name placement is important.)

high seraph

high seraph

Mr. Alice wrote:.....what services are you implying.....
I wasn't talking about tying anyone's shoelaces, if that's what you're asking.

T3tsuya wrote:crying sounds
You'll survive, T3tsuya....:

plotstickers

plotstickers

I'm going to vote digital devil saga

high seraph

high seraph

plotstickers wrote:I'm going to vote digital devil saga
I DONT gET WHY YOURE TALKING ABOUT DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA NOW OF ALL TIMES BUT ?:? ? ?? I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE ? I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU LIKED DIGITALD EVIL SAGA PLOT I HAVE A LOT OF!!!! FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!! FOR DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA OK JESUS CHRIST

Cure

Cure

obviously pladderlot hates digital devil saga why else would she want it to be lynched

plotstickers

plotstickers

we must destroy everything the mafia love (tbh I have the games but I still haven't played them...... Hooking up my ps2 sounds like a lot of effort)

I can't believe the school nerd was bribed by the mafia club with video games....... It's so tragic ;____;

chinomi

chinomi

man my friends and i were going to cosplay DDS but then they backed out on me

losers

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

beat them up and dress their unconscious bodies up in cosplay it works trust me

plotstickers

plotstickers

I thought you'd say hosers

Is that the right usage

For what it's worth I heard DDS is good and has cannibalism