Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 30]

196Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 SnCcn5m

edit: well this sure is a pagetop

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

197Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 RCvPBEt
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

start9
drandahl
high seraph

Sammiya
drandahl
Ninfia
start9
drandahl
high seraph

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

198Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:55 pm

drandahl

drandahl

drandahl wrote:I have a wary eye for most martyrdom tactics, but this is just me.

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Rim-shot

199Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:07 am

drandahl

drandahl

Ninfia, you said you also had some concerns. Please let me know if I didn't address any of them in my response to T3t. I'd like to address any more before I go to work in the morning.

200Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:38 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Eurgh... passed out early and had some nightmares. Will see what I've missed and post soon. ;w;

201Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:23 am

high seraph

high seraph

Soooo everyone thought about using the bus last phase, which is... good... because we're essentially minimizing mafia's odds of getting a clean kill during the night. But also bad because we should really have some sort of balance among actions so that the mafia doesn't have strong chances of performing either of the random actions. However, idk how effective or viable it would be to try to plan actions in thread??? Not as in "high seraph, you should protect T3tsuya" but more like, "high seraph, you're in charge of the bus along with Luxaria and Tiki". Honestly, idk. Tbh I haven't put much thought into this "strategy", it just ocurred to me now lmao.

Anyway, what's unfortunate is that apparently none of us thought Rasei would be a likely target (unless Blaire or Sammie, who still haven't claimed their actions, drove Rasei somewhere....... and that somewhere is heaven). My action was a bus drive between Ninfia and myself, because her latest posts seem very... off. At least to me. So if I was being targeted with the NK, I hoped it would be redirected onto her. It didn't happen.

When I say she seems off to me, I'm talking primarily about the instance in which she questioned me about side-eyeing start9ers. Honestly, it felt like she was trying to mark me as suspicious without compromising herself too much. I think it's hilarious that we both willingly got onto the bus together. I would tell you more about our trip together but it probably mostly involved sharing hair dyeing tips and ghost-hunting lesbians. Tbh, after rollover, I felt like I chose my action poorly, but this isn't relevant rn (I might elaborate on this later). The trip was probably cool so I'll just accept it.

Anyway, T3t, along with Ninfia, apparently feels like I'm suspicious, and I'd really like to reply to his (and Ninfia's) concerns, but he (nor Ninfia) hasn't offered any reasoning for being suspicious. Ninfia said she'd like to hear back from me but? ?? Idk what you're expecting of me, since I've already addressed your suspicion regarding start9ers, and haven't received a direct reply. I'm being open about my night actions. I've been contribution with discussion consistently since D1. Whats up guysss????????

re: the lynch

I'm a little less certain on who to vote for during this phase, since the people that I had at the top of my list from the beginning of the game (Cure and Rasei) are now dead people confirmed town. Also, I don't really understand why everyone suddenly thinks that T3t is the clearest person around? I have seen him throw around BS too good to rule him out completely already.

I have had a hard time reading Tiki and Luxaria in this game, while I would still like to hear more from Blaire and Sammie.....

Anyway this "who would i vote" exercise will ultimately lead to Ninfia, who is #1 in my suspects list atm.

re: current tally

In regards to drandahl's vote on himself....................

? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?  ??  ??   ??? ? ? ???? ? ?? ? ? ???? ???????? this is all i have to say.

As for sammie's start9 vote... omfg sammie. Ok I understand that the ratio is looking a lot more dangerous now, but the situation will be no better by going with a start9 vote. Still, I understand you'll be busy, so I'm not going to be thinking too much about this vote.

this game is taking g g a lot more time from my studying schedule than i was planning jfc why am i doing this

202Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:29 am

high seraph

high seraph

BTW I'LL PROBABLY BE UNABLE TO POST FOR A WHILE DUE TO BEING TOO EMOTIONAL AND ALSO NERVOUS ABT THE FACt THAT I JUSt QuIT MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

203Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:38 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

last night:
Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 C1DNFEF

Excellent times on the bus aside, My issues with both yours and Dran's arguments is that they are largely unfounded.

lets review.

high seraph wrote:

Ninja'd by a few people. I see Rasei has locked on start9 :-/ Honestly, I'll be looking funny at anyone who votes start9 during this game, as it's just not very compatible with our goal here. As T3t has also stated already, mafia has a lot of work to do in order to win the game, and they are not even guaranteed to get a clear NK every night phase.

Your vote on cure seemed a bit suspect to me initially, however, now I don't really think it reads as much to me at the moment so I won't prod that too hard for now.

now, your wording here is interesting to me. "Looking funny" at anyone who votes start9 during this game, you say, during the first voting phase of the game. Past the first day, yes, I think this is valid, but I think we've all established pretty well that as a community, no lynch on the first day is pretty common. There's not a lot to go on and no lynch is better than a mislynch.

What is still bothering me about this argument is that you're condemning start9 votes before that majority of them came in. There was literally one start9 vote when you said this. As I said before, this seemed to me like mislynch pressure.

your response to me also didn't really remove any of these concerns that I had, though you did post a handy timestamped voting list, which was nice, thank you.

I personally voted start9, as  I said, because I'd been out and hadn't had time to properly read the thread. I think dran said something similar?  either way, your vote on cure seems reasonable enough, but then the extra stuff on top of it seemed a little too scummy to me.

That being said Rasei (Town), Dran, and I voted start9. Sammie voted start9 like right after rollover today because of rl reasons. these votes are by far not the majority and I don't think that the way you're looking at them is really garnering anything.

lmao I really need to get ready for class soon ummm....

T3t is not someone I'm suspicious of because like I said, he has two lovely little checks in this game got me.

- Didn't send in NK
- Claimed the same action I took before I did (just with himself)

Of course, he could be lying, so he's not 100% clear of course until the end of the game, but for now I'm willing to trust a little.

re: dran stuff: don't have time to pick things apart until I get home/to work from school! so, sorry about that lovelies. I've got a lot to do before I'm able to focus on mafia again (research for a paper, editing another paper for a friend, editing a group paper, work) so.

Vote: High Seraph

edit: you.... ninja'd me with emotional distress. I'd offer 2 hold u but. as u can see............

i hope u feel better soon.......................................... it will be okay. u will be ok.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

204Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:46 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hAHAHAHA WOWIE WOW DYLAN YOU FUCKED UP (I'm so sorry haha)

also lucas what do you want from me, some specific suggestions might help because my mind is 70% on finals until 5-6 pm pst so

205Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:01 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i THINK ITS ok to post maybe... im not that distressed ??? i'll be fine

@ Ninfia: tbh I was ninja'd by Rasei's vote, so the last paragraph of my post was added quickly, and I didn't put as much thought into it as I did with the rest of the post. While I was a little frustrated to see a start9 vote after a lot of people had positioned themselves as strongly against that scenario, I didn't mean to seem as aggressive as Rasei (and you, probably) read me. I didn't say anything at that point because I had already removed myself from the day's discussion and was simply enjoying the cheese puns, but your start9 vote, despite agreeing earlier that lynching was our only chance of moving the game forward, also rubbed me the wrong way.

That being said, I clarified at some point that I do NOT think that no lynch = scum immediately. I'm also NOT against no lynching on D1, and I've done that thousands of times in other games. I realize that the "it's better to lynch someone, anyone, and get more information asap" mindset might sound scummy, and I don't blame anyone from assuming that from my behavior but... I just don't understand how start9 is ever going to be helpful in this setup. Still, I am not entitled to tell anyone to act or vote in a determined way, so if you feel like that's helpful and want to go with a start9 vote (hello Sammie), that's ok! I'll be looking into your voting pattern, yes, but I'm also currently looking just as strongly at the last-minute voters.

If my suspicions on you were founded simply on "you voted start9", that'd be pretty ridiculous. I'm not voting anyone based solely on that, I would need more evidence, especially in a game where you are not allowed to change your vote. What makes me suspect you, however, is, along with tunneling on me so strongly because of something that I mentioned briefly (and elaborated extensively afterwards), your sudden change of heart in regards to the utility of voting start9.

Obviously, you can't change your vote, but I hope this response will help others realize that they shouldn't vote 4 lucas, he'd make a very terrible mayor. * ^*

@ Blaire: OK BLAIre, you know how Cure led us into this whole discussion about whether or not we should make our actions public, and the vast majority of town thought it was a positive initiative? Well, back then I made a post and I said that determining which players have been the most transparent about their actions is one way of finding mafia that I think is pretty effective! Well, turns out I have a chart and it tells me you've been the least transparent player in the thread!

Now, I don't want to seem like I'm pushing you into publicizing your nightly activities. It's ok to want to keep your privacy! I also don't think it's in our interest to reopen the entire debate on whether or not making this information public is in our best interests, but I do want to know what's your take on this matter, being the least transparent player and all (almost a celebrity!). This is the one thing that makes me doubt your towniness at the moment, and maybe I should get rid of this "least transparent -> probably mafia" mindset. Or maybe I don't???? Help me out here, Blaire.

Other than that, knowing what are your general thoughts and feelings about the other players would also be interesting!!! I care about your thoughts and feelings, Blaire. I really do. ; u;

206Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:42 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Mr. Alice wrote:hAHAHAHA WOWIE WOW DYLAN YOU FUCKED UP (I'm so sorry haha)
That doesn't sound like you're sorry urhrhrhrhmmm.

207Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:
Mr. Alice wrote:hAHAHAHA WOWIE WOW DYLAN YOU FUCKED UP (I'm so sorry haha)
That doesn't sound like you're sorry urhrhrhrhmmm.

Don't worry, Dran, I'm not sorry at all, either.
But at least I'm honest about it.
<3

208Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:06 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Actually, Blaire. I want to hear who you currently suspect and don't suspect. I'm fine with burger and mayoral references, but I'd really like to hear your thoughts.

@Tiki: I appreciate your honesty. I did fuck up. Wasn't thinking about that as a vote, because in my head I was certainly not ready to vote yet.

209Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Hi Dylan!
I am at least a little sorry, dlan. ; w ;

Hi Lucas!
Ummmmmhumhumhum....I've only been bussing people the entire game, and the same two people too, huhuhu. But I feel like if I say, they're gonna hate me a lil haha but I didn't do it out of like....game logic, I did it because I...cuz I'm kind of a hecker, and I just thought it would be funny. It's probably not that funny the second time. We'll see what I feel like doing next time, who kno.

I DON'T understand how I am not transparent, I am practically a jellyfish!!! くコ:彡 (this is a squid but i can't find jellyfish) It's been very hard for me this game to go 'hmm I think x is maybe town and y is maybe mafia'. The only one I felt that for was Raie and obviously that was super wrong, so. Hhhhhehhhhh.....I DO want to vote for someone today though (when don't I tho, amirite) so....idk...someone please post...more...idk man...like...if this phase continues on like this, I might vote for...Sammie? Idk. Just something about Sammie. There's just something about Sammie.

Edit: I see u in my preview there dlan. Honestly, there's no one I don't suspect. Because everyone seems so nice and town, but that's obviously not true, so..... /frazzled shrugging

210Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:Actually, Blaire. I want to hear who you currently suspect and don't suspect. I'm fine with burger and mayoral references, but I'd really like to hear your thoughts.

@Tiki: I appreciate your honesty. I did fuck up. Wasn't thinking about that as a vote, because in my head I was certainly not ready to vote yet.

I had been wondering if what you bolded would hey counted by Kiyo or not. Then it was.
And you were doing an example of going the "Tiki" route. That's why I'm not sorry...I'm proud.

Welcome to the fold, brother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum