Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy UPICK [D1]

+4
Luxaria
Cure
Kiyoko
Sammiya
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

61Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:55 pm

drandahl

drandahl

forming post right now.

Darn why is this pagetop.

62Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote Talley
High Seraph | 3
Drandahl | 1
No Lynch | 1

• Kiyoko vs High Seraph
  • Luxaria vs Tiki the Troll High Serahp
  • Tiki the Troll vs Kiyoko No Lynch
  • Cure vs High Seraph
  • Rasei vs Drandahl

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

63Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:19 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, sorry if I repeat any reasoning already stated. Stepping through this...

I'll be operating under the assumption that there is not more than one redirect....

Lux seems like a decent NK target for a few reasons...
1. She's a decent player
2. If Kiyo is never NK-ed, that might make her look slightly scummy

Otherwise she could have the result of a failed bus-kill. Clearest explanation for this (and one already mentioned in-thread) is...
1. Someone bussed someone (Kiyo as prime target) and Lux. That bus failed for some reason (busser being stunned). This makes me a suspect, I recognize. Since I know I'm not maf, I'm personally discarding this case.

Right now, I'm willing to believe Tiki's stunning claim, as well as Kiyo's redirection claim, especially when I consider how my role behaved last night.

I don't see any reason to vote High Seraph. I do understand process of elimination reasoning, but I don't think Kiyo is in the clear. Not that she's a definite maf of course. Though at this point, I recognize my vote won't really matter (probably).

vote: Kiyo

Fa lyh tu drec, dufh!

64Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

tbh, nobody is in the clear. You're not in the clear. I'm not in the clear, technically Lux isn't even clear.

I don't really care about the vote on me though because like you said, it doesn't matter at this point.

@Raie, do you want us to avoid acting on Tiki or do you not care?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

65Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote Talley
High Seraph | 3
Drandahl | 1
No Lynch | 1
Kiyoko | 1

• Kiyoko vs High Seraph[/b]
  • Luxaria vs [s]Tiki the Troll[/s] High Seraph
  • Tiki the Troll vs [s]Kiyoko[/s] No Lynch
  • Cure vs High Seraph
  • Rasei vs Drandahl
  • Drandahl vs Kiyoko

DAY 1 END

High Seraph has been lynched. He was RINOA HEARTILLY and he was TOWN.

Night 1 will end at 2:30 PM PST on DECEMEBER 20th.

66Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:33 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright then.

67Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ight well, fwiw I can get info about Lucas tonight if anyone is interested.

68Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:45 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I assume you mean his role, or his actions? If it's a limited-use or an occasional-use ability, I'd suggest you wait:
- If Lucas really did miss N0, it's possible he didn't even send in a night action and therefore didn't really interfere with this game at all. I suppose if he turns up doctor or reviver or something then there's reason to suspect a maf cop wanted him dead...
- You might get greater value in other targets down the road.

Unless you have reason to believe you'll die tonight and also expect the results of your investigation will turn up in rollover regardless of that death.

That said, I don't care to debate this all night phase. Do as you would like; I'm fine with whatever info surfaces.

ALSO

GHOST wrote:Right now, I'm willing to believe Tiki's stunning claim, as well as Kiyo's redirection claim, especially when I consider how my role behaved last night.

I was mistaken. Since I was stunned it's likely I couldn't act at all (active action). Bringing this up now before it bites me down the road.

69Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:50 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I figured it'd be unlikely for a mafia to not say anything in their defense, but not much we can do when he's silent. I guess at least we know his alignment.

I don't know anything about any FF characters to guess at what Rinoa's powers might have been, but I guess Kiyo can investigate the dead? Would there be any disadvantages to using that now?

I'm still kind of intrigued by Tiki's responses yesterday, but I guess speculation in that context should open up next phase if I'm understanding what's going on. Plus more night actions to work off of.

70Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Nah it's not limited use. I'm just wondering if any revive roles were going to act on Lucas regardless because if they want to wait I can probably get some info about what his role was.

I'm actually not hugely worried about the ratio. Given the starting ratio and given my own role, I'm guessing that town has a lot of protective abilities.

e: because I know Raie is going to be like "WHY IS BALTHIER A MORTITIAN"

I steal shit okay. Including from dead people.

It's probably a way to cope with my weird daddy issues.

71Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also new post because i think this is an important point but I would very much like to give Raie the benefit of the doubt this phase and protect/not stun her/whatever. I have a feeling she's got some sort of ability that will reveal information about Tiki in one way or another. If it doesn't work out then we can lynch Raie D2 but tbh I don't think Raie would make a blatant request to town like that if she was maf.

72Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Cure

Cure

I don't mind if people investigate or stun tiki. My action takes two phases to go through, and I acted on tiki last night, which is why I asked not to lynch him during the day, because then I would have to spend two phases setting up my action again. Also, I'm town and have town's best interests in mind.

The mystery around tiki will definitley be solved by the next day, for better or worse.

I can't remember off the top of my head if maf have to be equal to or outnumber town. I really hope it's the latter because we've got such small numbers.

73Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

It's outnumber the town! Sorry, meant to mention that sooner.

74Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Hmmm the first post doesn't say one way or the other the condition for mafia winning. Let's hope it's by outnumbering town.

aaaand a ninja by the host herself. Good good! I feel a lot better now.

75Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Y'know, I've come to realize something.
Look at my Chibis. Two of the three were from the other games I've played that were hosted by Sammie.
All of them (including Amumu, in a game hosted by Alca)...and my current character...stunners.

WTF, Sammie? XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum