Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 50]

451[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:55 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

man i cant wait to eat some fresh grilled burgers!!

452[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:59 pm

drandahl

drandahl

nervous anticipation...

453[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The phase has ended.

454[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

Hhhhhhhhs anxiously

455[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:07 pm

high seraph

high seraph

goodbye friends...... i'm gonna die.........................

456[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Night Two Results]

Ninfia was stunned.
drandahl was stunned.

Ratio is 2M:5T

[Day Three]

Fresh snow has fallen.
Day Three begins.

457[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:19 pm

Cure

Cure

... 8| vote: drandahl

458[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:20 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Raie, Sammiya mentioned in our friendship doc who she would stun. I'll let her speak to that.

Also I don't get my new friend. Aww...

459[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:23 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Anyway, heading off for a short commute and some dinner. Waiting on Sammiya before I make my voting decision, in case there was actually some bussing or something even stranger going on here.

460[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I lied yesterday after the Tiki bomb. I didn't lose any snowballs when he blew up. I am now down from 5 snow to 1 snow.

Also pokes fingers together while blushing

N3:

Please don't read the above. It's quite embarrassing.

461[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Who couldn't send in the nk was Ninfia and Dran. I want to know who stun who. Also my guess on Mr. Alice powers is maybe a doctor? I'm not to sure.

462[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Cure

Cure

I don't think anyone really believed that tiki targeted you rasei (given Lucas claimed it was him. Also you never voted tiki and the general consensus seems to be (put forth by drandahl so take with a grain of salt) tiki could only target someone who was voting him). The fact that you felt the need to lie about it is pretty suspicious. Why claim Tiki tried to kill you? To get us to trust you? ???

Also, something people should keep in mind: Role cops are often mafia because mafia don't need to know people's alignments. (also middle siblings are often evil). im not saying rasei is maf but just things to keep in mind. I don't understand why she'd lie about being targeted for no reason when it wouldn't affect ANYTHING

also blaire kind of sounds like a stunner. she throws snowballs, but not super hard ones so they're not "lethal" and if blaire is a stunner...

463[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Because I was at 5 snow, and wanted mafia to target me instead of someone with less snow for the night kill. I wouldn't die yet nor do I want to lose the game.

464[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm very offend that you called Middle Children evil because I'm a middle child in real life. Not the middle middle child but still.

465[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 31 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

vote: drandahl

i've been voting for this guy the entire game ok this is ridiculous

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum