Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 58]

Cure

Cure

um... so did plot get lynched? did someone mess with the votes so that angel got lynched? is... anyone even dead? h-hello plot? angel? can either/both of you speak up so we know you're alive. is anyone alive. are we all dead? is this actually mafia? maybe we were all in detention to begin with.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Did anyone receive messages? Just wondering, considering the non-rollover, and my empty inbox. T_T

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

wat happen

Cure

Cure

... g-guys

wh-what ahpepened to the player list on the front page

piplups

piplups

wow. yeah, I was just about to remark on that when I saw lulu's sub, and then I realized everyone's was changed.

(ETA: Except for deo, rasei, chi, plot, lindahl and angel's, if my memory serves)

based on what happened though, I'm slightly inclined to guess that either ezzelin or cur3 DOES have a vote affecting ability, likely double-voting, which brought it up to a tie, and then the RNG rolled angel and angel happened to be lynchproof. unless an even bigger power (maybe from angel, maybe from someone else) just totally shut down the lynch/whole day, which is also possible given the absolute lack of information contained in that rollover.

also thanks to the information I received, I can corroborate sammiya's claims - or at least that her power does exist in this game, since that's what my Mystic Eye saw tonight.

Kotakia

Kotakia

CURE DID YOU DRAG THE TIMEY WIMEY SHENANIGANS INTO THIS GAME TOO NOW? WHAT IS HAPPENING.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

WHY WOUDL I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MAKING EVERYONE'S TROPES COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS. THAT MAKES NO SENSE FOR ME TO HAVE DONE THIS GAME WHY IS EVERYTHING ALWAYS MY FAULT CRAIES

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

'stares at the rollover and blinks slowly

And I thought rollover was in a hour, otl. I was distracted by cleaning and other things.

I don't believe my image on the front page was changed at all either, though.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

piplups

piplups

oh, I meant the blurbs! my own image wasn't changed either, I think, and neither were a handful of others'.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:... g-guys

wh-what ahpepened to the player list on the front page

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 47 BKKJi7H

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?

MY IDENTITY IS BEING MESSED WITH.

JUST BECAUSE WE COMPLETE EACH OTHER'S SENTENCES DOES NOT MEAN WE'RE BRITISH. OR THAT WE'RE NICE. I DON'T EVEN LIKE TEA.

AHHHH.

Lulu confirmed can no longer kill people. Instead gives them Subway. A couple people are wearing T-Shirts. And Ninfia has a guitar. A ton of people had their descriptions changed. I think the only ones that weren't changed in some way are plotstickers and Angelstar? I'm not sure if Kotakia's has changed at all, and this kind of seems in line with her "Designer" ability. Making everything terrible and ugly while she insists she's making it better and it's fashion we just don't get it.

piplups wrote:based on what happened though, I'm slightly inclined to guess that either ezzelin or cur3 DOES have a vote affecting ability, likely double-voting, which brought it up to a tie, and then the RNG rolled angel and angel happened to be lynchproof. unless an even bigger power (maybe from angel, maybe from someone else) just totally shut down the lynch/whole day, which is also possible given the absolute lack of information contained in that rollover.

How in the world are you extrapolating that information from what we know? I mean, you're wrong, at least on my end. I'm just really confused as to why you'd end up at that conclusion. How do you get that ezz or I specifically have a vote affecting ability? And then from that, how do you even get that it went to RNG and specifically hit a lynchproof angel? Nothing I can see backs up that guess.

Even if angel was lynchproof, it would show up that an attempt was made and failed. Instead there was no attempt. Not only was there no attempt, there were no actions of any kind or even rollover flavor text. We, in fact, didn't even get a ratio.

It's entirely likely that plotstickers did die get sent to detention, actions were made, and something rewrote the entirety of rollover. And our profiles in the opening post. Which I think, again, looks like it would be a 'designer' ability in line with Kotakia's trope. So weigh in tumblrina. You're acting confused, so it might be interesting discussion.

Truly the Illuminati has rewritten the rules of the game. I warned you all. You didn't lynch their herald. And now look what is upon us.

This is what happens when nobody listens to my advice. Now all our personalities are changed. I hope you're happy.

I'm gonna head out for a bit, but I'll be back to discuss this.

And God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

Kotakia

Kotakia

I have nothing to do with this, considering I wasn't online anywhere near the rollover times since I was at work all day until now. I've got more of a desire towards fashion. That's why my trope is totally the most accurate thing on the planet now. You all love my designs, can't wait to see you all wearing my latest fashions!

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

piplups

piplups

@cur3: it's... actually largely just a trope-based guess pfff. possibly some information from my Mystic Eye thrown in that I haven't been able to verify the source of yet. but I see your point about the failed attempt, which is why I mentioned there could be a power that shuts down the entire day.

I'm not sure what to make of the changed profiles, though. does it have an actual power-related purpose, or is it just lolcolizations for the hell of it?? is it even related to the non-lynch?

deo

deo

this was confusing before and now it's 1000% more confusing fml

edit: also, sorry for not voting again guys /__\ fasldkfjl;aksj

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 47 Bttmaqd
Are... we in the 4kids dub

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear