Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 58]

minji

minji

(Hello I'm half-awake rn, something yesterday got me extremely exhausted and still so, apologies for the continued lack of posting-)

Luxaria, did you forget about Kotakia being thrown into detention? If 13 - 3 (Plot?Kiyo?Kotakia) then.

Also if Plot was town, makes me wonder if her being lynched maybe brought someone down with her? Like uh, if she's the childhood friend waking you in the morning and if we go by trope-inspired roles ... someone will be "with" her?? Do roles like that exist idr -- then again this wouldn't be a town kind of role would it, especially if it took another townie (or fate was to rng?).

pagetop nonsense why

Luxaria

Luxaria

I included that in my post, I thought? I said we had 13 town, Kotakia is a confirmed death (so 13 - 1 for 12), and then if plot and Kiyo died (lynch and ???), that is 12 - 2 to get us to 10.

Did I phrase it incorrectly? I'm in bed (freezing atm) and on mobile, so I apologize if the posts end up messy.

minji

minji

Nah it's me being sleepy and I probably switched Kiyo and Kotakia LOL ... throws blankets on you!

nautilus

nautilus

Hi I am here now and rollover will also be on time so give me un momento and I'll pre-prep rollover*, barring anything happening.

*finding thread quotes

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 52 GxuMNNU

Episode 08: [Hidden Truths] (Day 4)

[Last time on Gakuen Mafia...]

Kotakia: Au revior, plebeians!

Ninfia: I'm pretty sure this anime is slowly being consumed by 4kids. It was nice knowing you all.

high seraph: i would make a chart, but only if deo was killed and i needed to avenge his death by summoning birbs and my demonic chart powers

C☆r3: There's that bad feeling in the pit of your stomach that you want to ignore and it's probably the Chinese food you had last night it's probably not that big a deal and then flash forward 3 weeks and bam. Ulcer. You're vomiting blood. That is this mafia game.

Aeiou: lulu dont vote me just because you cant handle my furry love lmao

chinomi: hello its me christy the deceased

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 52 TY2O0dW

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q Aeiou was lynched. They were town. They were part of the Random Acts of Kindness Club.

The ratio is 9T:5M:1N.

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q Aeiou was lynched. They were town. They were part of the Random Acts of Kindness Club.

The ratio is 9T:5M:1N.

One of these days you people will listen to me.

You're not fighting against the schoolwide conspiracy, you're playing into it.

I'm thinking there should be a lot of pressure put on those who have not been voting this late into the game.

Sammiya.
ASScot.
Minji.
Deo.

Minji again. Deo again. Minji hasn't voted one time the entire game. Neither has Deo. They've both barely posted flat out.

Vote correctly. Goddamn. I will beat someone up. Probably Seraph. We have this pretty sick tag team move and we've practiced it a lot. (It's just me holding your arms while my sister works your kidneys and claws your face)

SO HEY AT LEAST WE NOW KNOW 6 PEOPLE ARE TOWN. IN DETENTION. SLOWLY GOING THROUGH AND CLEARING THEM.

I am grumpy at this situation. It's not me, it's you.

Seraph.

Cure wrote:PSA to everyone that "Charlotte" and "Charles" are just as close as Cure and Cur3.

[PHOTO OF PRIVATE MOVIE NIGHT]

WHY WOULD YOU SHOW PEOPLE THIS TAKE IT DOWN OH GOD

WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE

CALL ME. I'LL KEEP TEXTING YOU.

WHERE ARE YOU

Cure

Cure

YOu'RE NOT EVEN SENDING ME MESSAGES ANYMORE I'M IGNORING YOU

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:YOu'RE NOT EVEN SENDING ME MESSAGES ANYMORE I'M IGNORING YOU

MY PHONE WAS OFF.

I WAS ASLEEP.

THIS IS A LITTLE EXTREME.

Cure

Cure

C☆r3 wrote:

MY PHONE WAS OFF.

I WAS ASLEEP.

NOT AS EXTREME AS YOUR IRRATIONAL OVERREACTION TO THE NEWS I GAVE YOU THE OTHER DAY

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"So, hey, guys!" Taki called to the whole class. "I'm free tomorrow! Anybody wanna hang out?"

I had been planning on just sneaking in "confessions" to potential friends, keeping things on the down-low...but with work, and some jerk-hole robbing me of my ability, I need to pick up the pace, and I don't want to be sending confessions to anybody who will not respond, or doesn't want my friendship, heh.

Anyway, we return to our program.

"How about you, Aei-" Taki started to look around, confused...until her expression turned sad, and she sighed in lament. "Not you too...why does this keep happening!?"

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
C☆r3 wrote:

MY PHONE WAS OFF.

I WAS ASLEEP.

NOT AS EXTREME AS YOUR IRRATIONAL OVERREACTION TO THE NEWS I GAVE YOU THE OTHER DAY

I get emotional when I have to share my things ok

We're not fighting
What are you guys looking at
Get out of here

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I FORGOT ROLLOVER TIME HAD CHANGED DAMNIT. I thought I'd have today to vote too, otl.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Cure

Cure

C☆r3 wrote:
Cure wrote:
C☆r3 wrote:

MY PHONE WAS OFF.

I WAS ASLEEP.

I get emotional when I have to share my things ok

We're not fighting
What are you guys looking at
Get out of here

OH!! SO NOW I"M A POSESSION?? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?

nautilus

nautilus

Confessions and breakups and other things will be processed at 10pm tonight because wow I am exhausted lately.

Not really related to any speculation or anything, but if people want me to include an activity clause of some sort other than the existing one, I will, but I feel like it's also kind of pointless to include one 8~ phases in. I actually did float a voting clause at the start of the game (which was NO VOTE? NO ABILITY FOR YOU) but I also didn't want to pressure people into voting, so there's that.

alcasync

alcasync

U-um what a post to come in after. /)n(\ I know my activity in this game has not been great. I am trying to fix things on my end so! Hopefully I'll be more active soon?

But um, @Tiki, I'm still open for a relationship. ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum