Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 58]

nautilus

nautilus

Hello, heads up that confession time might be an hour earlier than usual bc of stuff going on o/ So instead of being in two hours it'll be in one

high seraph

high seraph

hello friends and classmates it is me your friend and worst club president ever!!!!

WHAT!!! wrote:overly cheerful student who gets sad sometimes and once sneaked someone's lunch into his backpack so he always feels bad about it

I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE ACTUALLY BROUGHT UP MY DARK SECRET AND TRAGIC PAST ?? t-that's... so... rude... ; A;)""" pls hug me deo-kun... What kind of Mean Girls would write those kinds of things about people??? although... tbh... some of these are effin hilarious :')

(Heads up tho that my activity is going to keep being scarce since I have a test coming up next sunday, and it's really important for my future and self-esteem to do well in it ;w;)

Kotakia

Kotakia

What should you ask sensei tonight? Well...

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

i want to redraw that for this game now tbh

Doak

Doak

please don't put the 1D shirt in it

/returns to eating ghost popcorn

ezzelin

ezzelin

what the.... heck is with the blurbs omg
and t--taki's shirt

also. that's a bit convoluted reasoning right there, piplups o--o
I definitely don't have a vote-altering ability, and I definitely could not have anything to do with this in any way.

deo

deo

high seraph wrote:
WHAT!!! wrote:overly cheerful student who gets sad sometimes and once sneaked someone's lunch into his backpack so he always feels bad about it

I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE ACTUALLY BROUGHT UP MY DARK SECRET AND TRAGIC PAST ?? t-that's... so... rude... ; A;)""" pls hug me deo-kun...
idk that's pretty bad idk if i can be in dokis w/ a lunch stealer smh

Spoiler:

Cure

Cure

deo wrote:k u silly wtf of course i'll hold you and funnel more Baagen Daaz into ur mouth (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

this is a kid-friendly environment. thanks.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hm.

I'm not quite sure what to make of the end of last phase, but I'm hoping future phases will probably go back to normal? I can't imagine all future rollovers will be done with youtube videos and that the new playerlist is canon. If someone truly can, so to speak, re-dub the thread, then this game is meta as hell and feels far too much like something I'd expect out of RFAH (or even Monkey Paw, for that matter).

Alternatively, is there such a thing as a... decrypter role in this game to help us out? If what Aeiou said about drandahl's role is true, then in addition to possible relationship message obfuscation, there might be other means of information conceal--which we might be seeing the effects of now. If this is a recurring theme in mafia's arsenal, would it make sense for us to have some way to pierce through? I guess that kind of invalidates the power of a role, unless it's a large component of mafia's mechanics with multiple roles. I don't know.

Regardless, I really hope we can find out what happened. At the very least, I think there's merit in what Cur3 suggested re: rollover being rewritten, but actions still occurring. So...

@ angelstar, plotstickers

Some others have asked, but doubling up on the inquiry: are either of you able to respond and possibly tell us what happened? If you even know? I'm assuming plotstickers got lynched, but...

@ Taki

Were you expecting a message or result, and did you ever get it? I didn't see anyone else mention or comment on this, so I'm more than a little curious given how some other things have gone missing for you, too.

@ piplups

Wait. Some others have asked, but can you explain how you arrived at those conclusions (or, rather, thoughts)? Because I lost you somewhere in all of that with regards to angel being tied with plot and then having lynchproof. Though I suppose you've kind of brushed the idea aside, if I'm reading your response to Cur3 correctly?

@ Gerry

To be honest, I'm not quite sure what you're able to ask given what you've shared, and in the event that you are a lie detector, I wouldn't want you to reveal too many details. Although, by the sound of it you may be an... I think it's an oracle? Can you ask about roles or the setup before and/or after the start of the game, as long as your question does not relate to alignments?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I can ask yes or no questions, and "cannot probe about the alignments of players".

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I would like plot to say something and until she does I will assume she is in detention. Here's a question to ask. "Does the blank rollover and changed character profiles have anything to do with a character trope action?"

That way we can tell if it's a club thing, a relationship thing. Or what I think, a character thing. We can do a lot of extrapolating from that as I don't believe what occurred is anything but mafia aligned.

piplups

piplups

re:my guess on what happened, it is actually 100% honestly just me grasping at straws and taking a guess based on the small bit of information I have regarding the situation pfff I'm pretty sure this is literally the second upick I've played in my life, the first being the... one where I was lucius and died on the second night, probably about 4 years ago now. so yeah, I'm pretty bad at role-guessing aaaaa ;w;

minji

minji

Oboy I woke up, saw rollover, checked back hours, and the confusion is still there.

I went and bothered to check what all the changes were, makes me believe Ninfia's question of whether we're a 4kids dub makes sense cause now we're Americanized and kid friendly?? haha: [see doc here]

nautilus

nautilus

[Processing...]

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 48 B9gsTTw

Episode 07: [Prison of Love] (Night 3)

[Last time on Gakuen Mafia...]

Cure: are we all dead? is this actually mafia? maybe we were all in detention to begin with.

Kotakia: WHAT IS HAPPENING.

C☆r3: Truly the Illuminati has rewritten the rules of the game. I warned you all. You didn't lynch their herald. And now look what is upon us.

Ninfia: Are... we in the 4kids dub

high seraph: I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE ACTUALLY BROUGHT UP MY DARK SECRET AND TRAGIC PAST ?? t-that's... so... rude... ; A;)""" pls hug me deo-kun...

deo: idk that's pretty bad idk if i can be in dokis w/ a lunch stealer smh

Cure: this is a kid-friendly environment. thanks.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 48 TY2O0dW

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 48 XHMJc5Q angelstar has been stunned!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 48 XHMJc5Q Kotakia has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the Drama Club.

The ratio is 10T:5M:1N.

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum