Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 58]

deo

deo

i'm sorry i haven't been posting; real life was a little more in the way than i thought it would be and i'm now realizing that this was A Bad Idea™, but you won't need to worry about me much longer so it doesn't matter much at this point

Cure

Cure

deo what does that MEAN

deo

deo

this anime has to have some cliffhangers or else nobody will like it and we won't get a reboot in 2030!!

Cure

Cure

WHAT DID YOU DO

deo

deo

oh legit i didn't do anything lmfao, something will happen but it actually doesn't matter at all

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

deo wrote:oh legit i didn't do anything lmfao, something will happen but it actually doesn't matter at all

To be fair to Cure, everyone in the Monkey Paw game is going to be more on edge, looking this way and that, waiting for the next "WTF?" surprise to rain down on all our heads.

So your ominous posts did none of us any favors. XD

nautilus

nautilus

Don't be sorry!

I've had some folks bring up the idea of some sort of double activity clause to me/point out general thread activity, but I feel like it'd be too late to implement one and I don't... want to force people to vote, you feel me.

Anyways confessions and stuff will be in a half-hour

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

deo wrote:oh legit i didn't do anything lmfao, something will happen but it actually doesn't matter at all

CURSE YOUR GLASSES I HATE THEM. WHAT APOCALYPTIC ILLUMINATI SECRET DO YOU KNOW

ARE YOU WEARING A WIRE

YOU'RE IN LEAGUE WITH HIS STUPID ASCOT AREN'T YOU

deo

deo

C☆r3 wrote:

CURSE YOUR GLASSES I HATE THEM. WHAT APOCALYPTIC ILLUMINATI SECRET DO YOU KNOW

ARE YOU WEARING A WIRE

YOU'RE IN LEAGUE WITH HIS STUPID ASCOT AREN'T YOU
hey u leave my cinnamon roll in crime out of this >>>>:(

not actually crime though just Baagen Daaz

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 53 DdYG6qL
Things are about to get interesting.
Okay, people who are alive:

Ninfia
Luxaria
Alcasync
High Seraph
Deo
Cure
Cur3
Taki the Tender
Piplups
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Minji
Lulu
Ezzelin
Angelstar

Lets go through them each in turn and quickly.

Ninfia - It's me. I'm in a relationship with Luxaria and told her my main ability and relationship ability. Feel free to share that with the class if I die. She also sent me a cute message and our dokis are real, despite my characters lack of technical mahou shoujo-ness. please send all the fics you write to my po box. I'm using my ability tonight. We'll find out what that means pretty soon.

Luxaria - I'm have the impression she's town. her antlers are cute. moving on.

Alcasync - Kiyo is most likely dead so I'm willing to bet Alca could be maf, however she's had internet troubles so her absence is explained and its not her just lurking the thread, as far as we know. lets call her a mafia candidate.

High Seraph - tbh, hasn't had nearly enough "wahts happening?!?". Cur3 has also been prodding at him for his ascot but who fuckin' knows what cur3 is thinking. Mafia candidate.

Deo - Dokis with Lucas. Dunno how to read him and hasn't voted or posted enough, citing rl reasons. My notes don't have "maf candidate" in his status but you never know.

Cure - Probably maf, but that's more an impression that anything.

Cur3 - Get a fucking hobby, Mulder. Probably town.

Taki - Very cute and hugable. has not hung out with me. I'm hurt. also, neutral.

Piplups - semi active, been general helpful. I have a town read.

Sammiya - I've discussed this before, however she was okay with being lynched so I'm not so sure now. Maf candidate.

Mr. Gerbear - town. Sorry for the debaucle but hey, you're more or less cleared now? if I were to guess, he'll probably be the night kill soon.

Minji - Needs to vote. I don't really have a strong read. Maf candidate.

Lulu - has only been visibly acted on my town-- probably Doak -- side eyed Kiyo. could very well be maf, since Kiyo is fucking dead as far as we know, but she didn't hurt herself going after her and even made some people wary of kiyo. Maf candidate.

ezzelin - needs to talk more. Kiyo noted that this one would be "hard to kill".

Angelstar - Has been flying under the radar. Maf candidate.

So, that means that I've essentially narrowed down my list to alcasync, high seraph, Cure, Sammiya, Minji, Lulu, angelstar. Those of you inclined to count will probably say "but Ninfia! that's seven people and the mafia only has five!" and you would be correct. Sammiya would be the first person I'd cross off my list. Followed by Minji. that leaves Alca, high seraph, cure, lulu, angelstar as the people I'd call most likely to be mafia.

Time for an inspirational speech.

Town needs to rally or we're going to lose. Kiyo saved us from a Mafia sweep, but we can't let her sacrifice be in vain! We need to all come together and actually talk to each other! We need to find each other and believe in each other and FIGHT THE BAD GUYS. This isn't my universe but I'm not going to go down without a fight.

But, I can't do it alone.

There are nine, about to become eight with the night kill, people who can help me. The power of friendship is not something to be laughed at! The powers of evil are using it and they're beating us! but we have justice on our side and we need to use it. I believe in you, Town! and even if you're feeling as if you're already beaten, I will fight by your side! If you don't believe in yourself, believe in me!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

oh god and here i thought the next rollover wouldn't have any quotes in it

☆ for Ninfia for making a really long post that I can steal quotes from for the rollover text

ALSO I AM HERE CONFESSIONS TO BE PROCESSED

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 53 B9gsTTw

Episode 09: [Yes, It's a Surprise Party, I Murmured Hollowly] (Night 4)

[Last time on Gakuen Mafia...]

deo: this anime has to have some cliffhangers or else nobody will like it and we won't get a reboot in 2030!!

Ninfia: The power of friendship is not something to be laughed at! The powers of evil are using it and they're beating us! but we have justice on our side and we need to use it. I believe in you, Town!

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 53 TY2O0dW

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q minji has been stunned!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q An attempt was made to send minji into detention, but it failed!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q A second attempt was made to send minji into detention, but it failed!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q A light of nothing but pure goodness emanates from someone in the game ... it is deo! His alignment is town!

The ratio is 9T:5M:1N.

Wait, hold on, deo had a good quote too. Give me 2 seconds to edit it in

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 53 Bttmaqd
Well, that didn't go remotely as planned. I've got class in 20 minutes so I'll clarify things on my end when I get home.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I can confirm that Kiyoko is in detention :(

But like. What happen to minji

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Luxaria, did you get the lollipop last night? I tried to send one and if you didn't get it then I am going to literally cry.

Also we know now that Deo is town. And MINJI WHAT THE HELL. You were popular last night.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 53 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum