Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 41]

Rasei

Rasei

Ninfia you are making me cry and making other people looking at me.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 20 13d6df7fc7281f37

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Aeiou

Aeiou

Uhh well then I dont have time to post much before lunch break is over

I can say I didn't deviate from the plan so I was in the server room trying to do ship task. 

med room vote: Lux
I think its most beneficial to know that so from here on out we can trust her plans since she seems good at them and already has things in mind. Also if she's being honest and can't be converted then that is super helpful!

tie breaker, I'm not sure one way or another, Nautilus seems like a good choice though (better than Tiki anyhow, sorry Tiki) so I'm willing to vote them unless there's a better candidate?? (not me oh god I dont want that pressure)

As for the vote I'm not inclined to vote myself... I havent had time to feel confident in voting yet. Is it scummy to keep the same amount of players so we have more people to form groups for the next phase? Or is there enough information atm to make a vote off of?? I feel like everyone is going to instantly say Im scummy lol sry I'm just wondering if less numbers is helpful.

ezzelin

ezzelin

(sits here in a pool of oikawa and baren feels and they're not even from the same anime heck rnw doesn't even have an anime and probably never will cause who will draw baren's gravity-defying hair and all the stuff in it)

dear infected I will find you and I will make you wish you've never been born for what you've done to my feels this isn't a game anymore this just became Personal

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aeiou wrote:tie breaker, I'm not sure one way or another, Nautilus seems like a good choice though (better than Tiki anyhow, sorry Tiki) so I'm willing to vote them unless there's a better candidate?? (not me oh god I dont want that pressure)

Nah, no worries. I'm still kinda leaning Alca as tie-break, though.

high seraph

high seraph

ok I'm not sure what shenanigans are going on in here, but I'm not maf yo

I was in the server room performing a ship task, like I said I would be. I think it's really effin scummy that Lux would create that plan and just abandon it like that tbh (and I'm not really buying her latest "I tagged myself" claim). But this can be cleared up with med bay ship task vote: luxaria.

On the other hand, since I'm telling the truth, this means that either Aeiou or Tiki failed to show up at the server room. Out of these two, I'm leaning towards Tiki. Aeiou was with me on n0, which means they couldn't be the convert at least, whereas Tiki claimed to be in the cargo hold which... does sound extremely convenient after about two other players had already claimed being there, which would make it a safe claim to make.

I think it's most likely that the converted player would lie about the room they were in on n0. Additionally, Tiki was supposed to go to the Server Room, of all areas, so he had a great opportunity to try to ruin the Ship Task. It would also make sense that Tiki wouldn't want that specific Ship Task to succeed, since that would expose a discrepancy in the claims that could eventually expose him.

So yeah, if you want to vote for me, I understand, and I'm not really going to fight to survive in this ship because I miss Earth. But I will throw a vote 4 lynch: Tiki here.

nautilus

nautilus

I mean. I'm cool with tie break if you all want me to tie breaker, haha :') I will try to uphold this grand duty should I receive it. I also guess I will be armed while doing so with a gun.

I'm going to hold off on voting until we get Lucas in, since I do want to hear from him at some point esp. since

@Aeiou - I suppose not really in the long run, but keep in mind that we lost the laboratory and the galley last night so town is kind of in a sore spot since we don't have a guaranteed doctor role outside of the cargo hold :x so I at least, knowing that we don't have the guaranteed benefit of maybe having a doctor for us to buy time would prefer to lynch, esp. since we can focus in on the trio of you/Lucas/Tiki because

That server room

e: wow i was writing this and lucas ninja'd me, thanks lucas

e2: also commenting back - tbh i think the rooms being destroyed was because mafia could progressively convert more and more as the game went on since there'd be less opportunity to pair, and so destroying rooms causes people to bunch up

but this is speculating on game balance and idk man

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

k, now that both of them have had time to talk

vote (lynch): high seraph

Aeiou's question about stalling the game (e: by this I mean voting no lynch to keep numbers up) rubs me kind of the wrong way, especially at this point in the game, and the fact that aeiou won't vote lucas and lucas is voting tiki over aeiou makes me inclined to think they're both maf tbh

And I feel bad for this because I'm usually the one who loves writing walls of text but I'm just really not up to it right now and I'm just going to throw my votes down and probably leave for the night.

Also might as well,

armory: nautilus

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Alright. I'm going to let speculation continue before i vote, and I should be home from work an hour until rollover tomorrow. I'll likely vote then, though I'll be keeping up as best I can as well.

nautilus

nautilus

Uhhhh.

I'd like to hear from alcasync and drandahl before I speculate some more on things, and I'm hoping drandahl can materialize before... right before rollover, we'll see.

Independent of all of this: imo if Lux was mafia and encouraged people to investigate her, I feel like she'd only do that if she believed the mafia win was guaranteed because there are no millers in this game and she'd basically out herself as mafia at that point; even with conversion tomorrow night the ratio would be... 5:4 with one guaranteed, outed maf, so. I fee like maf!Lux wouldn't jump through hoops like this, but that's just my gut speaking.  

I do think we should investigate Lux anyways to check out the accuracy of her claims and to have One Solid Clear (tm), but. Food for thought.

I'm a bit curious that Aeiou and Lucas both put forth the "i don't really care if I die" defense (Aeiou mentioning that they even floated voting themselves, Lucas saying "So yeah, if you want to vote for me, I understand, and I'm not really going to fight to survive in this ship because I miss Earth").

e: to add onto maf!lux - given the fact that lux was heavily controlling the thread for a while + everyone followed her groups w/o much pushback, she could've specifically catered the groups to ensure conversion vs incineration, esp. since she didn't give reasoning until Right Before Rollover

e2: ... For what it's worth nothing really outright clears Tiki mentally for me and I'm still kind of uneasy about the fact that somehow four different people ended up in the cargo hold all at once, and the only reason why I'd vote Lucas/Aeiou over Tiki, really, is because of the prospect of determining the N0 convert's identity.

alcasync

alcasync

vote med bay: Luxaria
vote armory: nautilus
vote lynch: high seraph

Ummm, if it helps! ;v;

Likely town
  • Luxaria - Because I think orchestrating a plan like this is very in line with her town personality, like in the rp game! Also, I agree with nautilus that if Luxaria was mafia, she wouldn't let herself get investigated so early. It's also in line for her to dislike mafia on an emotional level(?) so tagging herself actually makes sense to me too, even though I feel like the more strategic thing would be for her to tag someone else, so I feel like maybe she might be lying about that but I don't think she's mafia.

• Ezzelin - Umm, now that Ninfia flipped town, I'm more inclined to think that Ezzelin is town for going to the med bay! Also, I feel like ezzelin's contributions to last night's plan were pro-town.

Neutral
  • nautilus - Nautilus can't have been the convert on N0, but still could be mafia. She has been providing a lot of speculation that I also think is pro-town, but I actually have no strong feelings about nautilus either way.

• Kiyoko - Can't have been the convert on N0, but could still be mafia. I'm not inclined to suspect Kiyoko since the armory task went through. I know mafia could still have helped with the ship task I think? But I don't think we should focus on it now.

• Tiki The Troll - I can't read Tiki at all, but he's been speculating a lot and I feel like it's his natural speculation and not some mafia team editing his posts for him.

• drandahl - I'm not sure what to think about drandahl because he seems to be acting the way he always does, and to be honest I can't read him very well either! He did help in the armory ship task, so same reasoning as Kiyoko for why I'm neutral on him. Umm but he did claim to be alone on N0 so I suppose he could be the convert.

If I had to pick three people to be the mafia
  • high seraph/aeiou - Umm I'm kind of ambivalent between these two! I agree that one of them is likely mafia and maybe even both. I don't feel like speculating too much about this since high seraph is about to be lynched anyway.

• Rasei - A lot of Rasei's posts this game have been very off to me. I suppose if she were mafia, mafia wouldn't let her say the things she's said? But I can also see Rasei's behavior if mafia is uncoordinated.

Um! Also! I likely won't be around for rollover. I have some irl things going on. ;v;

ezzelin

ezzelin

good evening friends I believe it's time for me to post some more in-depth thoughts on everyone.

luxaria -
fairly convinced that they're town after coming up with the plan last night, though going off on their own does rub me wrong a tiny bit. either way, it should all be revealed at rollover the way votes stand as of now.
the only situation in which lux can be mafia, is if they are actually at a point where if we alignment check them and not someone else, they can guarantee their victory. we stand at 7:3 right now, and in the worst case scenario 6:3 after this phase; assuming we've been lied to about the cargo hold situation last night, and the mafia got hold of a vig kill through it for example, they could push it down to 4:3 or 4:4 if they manage to infect someone, and win. but that's a lot of if's, and luxaria suggested that we clear the planner, so them, in the previous phase (or even two phases ago?) already. I don't think this situation is likely - but if it is then I can just clap tbh.

kiyoko -
I don't really have a read on kiyoko. cannot be the N0 convert. going through some rl stuff so less activity that I've seen in the past two games with them is more than understandable, but I am having troubles reading them. what they did say so far has been relatively pro-town, and pointed out a few things that would be far from beneficial for maf to point out so I'm leaning town (though I admit I did initially suspect the kiyo/blaire pair more than lucas/vowels, if nothing else at least for the fact that kiyo seemed a likely N0 target).

high seraph -
I... can't exactly pinpoint it, but I've been feeling increasingly suspicious of lucas for a while now. first it's the N0 situation, but initially I've suspected them and vowels less than kiyo/blaire; after blaire flipped town though my attention switched to lucas and vowels rather than the cargo hold claimers (which I will explain later for each of them).
lucas' and vowels mutual disinclination to vote for each other, and suspecting tiki and luxaria instead makes me feel more certain of it, though I don't really know how to react to the whole don't care if I die vibe. it does sort of strike me as odd that lucas wouldn't make more of an effort to defend; but I guess the most viable second target (vowels) could incriminate him as well, so. idk. I do believe that he is very likely infected, though.

vowels -
similar reasoning as with lucas re:N0 shenanigans, and disinclination to vote for each other. I was probably the least suspicious of them out of all four of kiyo/blaire/lucas from the selection of paired people outside of me&ninfia, mostly because of their in-thread blunder that showed some misinterpretation of the game mechanics, and it would seem to me that a mafia wouldn't make such a blunder. that doesn't exclude them from being the convert, which I think is the likeliest situation if lucas flips maf. (and while I believed in the beginning that the mafia would go for a common N0 target, I feel now that it might be likelier for them to have gone after an unexpected one.)

ezzelin -
that me and I am town.

dran -
don't really know what to think of them. very much ??? tier. I find it suspicious that they went for the key of all things that could've been much more helpful to town; imo I think lux's "let's make mafia sacrifice someone for the eva or they'll lose" was really just a matter of time, and feel like it's more likely for a maf to want to secure the key to either go there themselves or let back a comrade. they did try to be useful with spec though... even if I don't really remember them pointing out anything new, I believe. really not sure. definitely observing. (and definitely the more suspicious one out of the two people that were in rooms alone on N0.)

rasei -
oh man. rasei sorta flew under my radar right until the whole claimed ship task shenanigans. I... see how it's possible that it was a genuine mistake, but I also feel very iffy about their rushed post explaining it after I'm fairly sure they said that they probably won't be around until the end of the phase. it does really give of a feeling of being rushed to say that they made a mistake by a fellow maf teammate, to me rather than an honest mistake. I still wanted to not just hop on that and observe them for a while, but to this moment they have done absolutely nothing that would make my suspicions less. on my suspect list probably right under lucas/vowels combo.

tiki -
despite the N0 cargo hold situation, I don't suspect tiki as much. they're offered some perfectly valid spec, and tried to contribute, and I just honestly don't feel like they're mafia? It's not really anything I could point a finger to, but I'm just getting town vibes, or have a gut feeling if you will. and the last time I had a gut feeling about them being mafia I was right iirc, so I'm inclined to trust my gut feeling telling me they're not this time, for now at least.

alca -
not really sure what to think of alca, but leaning town primarily because of the early cargo hold claim on N0. I'm very inclined to believe that claim for reasons that both I and other people have stated several times; of course that doesn't make them instantly town, but it's very unlikely and not beneficial for a townie to lie about their whereabouts. another option would be that they were elsewhere, but a teammate was in cargo hold and told them there were more people there, and to claim early but... but I'm not really buying that tbh.

nautilus -
probably one of the people I feel most strongly about being town (aside from ninfia before they got incinerated), primarily on their spec posts. they've been proactive, helpful and critical, and overall I'm reading a very pro-town vibe off their posts. which is also why I wish to entrust them with the tiebreaker role.

*if anyone has a problem with me using "them" for them, let me know and I will correct my ways. too tired to think about gendered pronouns rn.
**I've been using the terms maf/mafia/infected interchangeably, and using town for crew.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ezzelin wrote:*if anyone has a problem with me using "them" for them, let me know and I will correct my ways. too tired to think about gendered pronouns rn.

Doesn't bother me! But for the record, Tiki's a dude.

drandahl

drandahl

For now,
Med Bay vote: Lux
Armory vote: Lux
Lynch vote: Lucas

Will be posting more, but I feel like it will be a safe idea to give Tie Breaker to the only person we'll know alignment of.

Posting tallies in another post...

Last edited by drandahl on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

Unofficia vote tallies... Let me know if anything's off.

...med bay ship task (Aligment Reveal)
✧ Rasei: Rasei Lux
✧ Tiki: Lux
✧ Kiyo: Lux
✧ Naut: Lux
✧ Ezz: Lux
✧ Aeiou: Lux
✧ Lucas: Lux
✧ Alca: Lux
✧ Dran: Lux

Lux: VIII

...armory ship task (Tie Breaker role recipient)
✧ Rasei: Tiki
✧ Ezz: Naut
✧ Kiyo: Naut
✧ Alca: Naut
✧ Dran: Lux

Tiki: I
Naut: III
Lux: I

...lynch target
✧ Rasei: Lucas
✧ Ezz: Lucas
✧ Lucas: Tiki