Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6

+22
lulu
deo
angel★
Pan
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Entelechy
nautilus
Rasei
T3tsuya
alcasync
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Sammiya
ezzelin
plotstickers
high seraph
drandahl
Ninfia
Luxaria
Cure
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 58]

721Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

The AEIOU stun. The post I hit her with is underneath her stun. I had a funny feeling she wasn't telling the truth about her role.

722Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:48 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh ok. that makes sense.

also i need to unvote because i was panicking when i made that vote sorry. i need to put my thoughts together and then i'll be back.

723Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:57 pm

Five

Five

This is fucking ridiculous. I'm going to bed, I'll be back tomorrow (unless I completely fail to sleep, in which case you'll see me sooner). I had typed a defense against Lucas but if he was just voting in the middle of a goddamn weasel freakout that's all the better.

I don't even know if we can confirm that there's a mafia member in the thread at all. Tomorrow I'll think about everyone here and post my thoughts before I vote, since that's only five people (and number FIVE doesn't count if you catch my drift ha ah ah ahahahaha oh god kill me).

724Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

kIYOKO GIVE ME BACK MY EDIT BUTTON GODDAMNIT

725Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 PgkSqVN

Last edited by [ ] on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

726Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Stop making the house angry and it will restore your abilities to edit.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

727Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:02 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I'LL BE A GOOD BOY I PROMISE

edit!! ! ! ! ! ! !thnak u kiyo i love u

728Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... GODDARN IT. I NEED THAT EDIT KEY

729Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hyahoo! back from the mall looking for these shoes rule but mostly only found these shoes suck

but straight on to business! people in this thread to vote for: MR. ALICE, HIGH SERAPH, RASEI, CHINOMI AND FIVE (ripped STRAIGHT from the first post and in no particular order ok)

i'm actually feeling pretty ??? about everyone because my thoughts on everyone this game have been pretty disjointed but gosh, wow, hmm....let me think about this! (thread hopping a lot too, i've never gotten to pogo before, but i guess it would feel something like this, but more physical. i don't know. has anyone here ever used a pogo stick before?)

730Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I willing to vote for: High Seraph, Chinomi, or Five. Mostly because I believe that at least one of these people are mafia due to voting for the crazy person that caused this mess near the end of the phase. I firmly believe Nautilus is mafia.

731Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:42 pm

chinomi

chinomi

normally that'd be a pretty good way to go about voting someone but considering how things went down with that phase and nearly everyone voted for nautilus near the end of the phase, i don't really think that's a very good method to go about voting for someone. if im being honest i actually never ever ever would have thought to even vote nautilus until that bit of info was released about her. so by the time i was around, caught up with everything, etc, i actually voted as quick as i could. i'm sure other people must've experienced the same thing as me.

i'm also getting a little zzzzzzzzzz @ the "late voters are mafia" theorizing because by now literally everyone knows better than that, right? i'd like to consider other options, if available.

732Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:45 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ALSO I CANT KEEP UP WITH THESE THREADS IM CRYING IM SO CONFUSED it sucks not checking threads until later at night because i dont have a very good reference as to when things were posted EVEN TIMESTAMPS DONT HELP ME IM SO USELESS

733Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

yeah unfortunately, though, nautilus wasn't mafia.

i repeat

nautilus wasn't mafia.

Even if we hadn't lynched nautilus, reality would still be split eventually, because she would suicide at some point in the game that was unknown even to nautilus herself. tbh nautilus might even not be dead, actually. I don't know how this makes sense but this is how things are ok it's not my fault. I know I'm one of the guys who said "wow this role has zero chance of being town" but it is town. This much is... undeniable.

If I can get... a summary... of all the actions that got claimed on N0/N1 so far (aeiou, eleni, alca, lulu... those are people I think claimed their actions), then I could maybe answer a few questions. For example, alca asked what happened to her redirection on N1. Nautilus didn't have an action and, what's more, she couldn't be acted upon, so that's what happened there.

This is why I jumped on a vote on five as soon as I saw rollover. The fact that there were two jailers also p much confirmed to me that Five was the jailer (that we assumed was nautilus) and, therefore, mafia. And then I realized five had been stunned too whelp. atm, I'm not sure what to think lmao, except that nautilus was/is town. and im

so

confused........

(Also fyi mafia, pls dont kill me since I'm not very useful anymore and definitely not a threat to your team xoxoxoxo.... u r gonna kill me anyway arent u screw u mafia team wow)

atm, the only person I'm not inclined to vote for is Rasei.

I'm going to sleep now because it's 4am omfg. But feel free to send me any questions regarding nautilus's role and I'll answer them whenever I wake up.

734Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

What was nautilus role?

735Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Prologue - Chapter 6 Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:49 pm

chinomi

chinomi

oh.............. im honestly really confused right now oh my god im actually trying to read everything but at the same time i feel like im missing some really important information? where did we get the info that mitsu wasn't mafia vs. she was? or is this a new development from you? :0!

FOR THE RECORD I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL WHAT ALIGNMENT MITSU WAS AT ALL despite everyone comparing text etc etc etc i still have literally no idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum