Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ

+5
Mr. Gerbear
T3tsuya
eleni
lulu
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

31Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:30 am

lulu

lulu

i haven't backread yet but here're some thoughts i had in the shower -

regarding my read on aeiou:
- she asked for instructions in thread in the last hour before rollover which i think is uncharacteristic for mafia. i feel like if she was mafia they would have formulated a plan and had her come to thread and immediately put her info down, or just put a vote back onto me & try to sway the vote. she also responded to questions in a way i associate with town aeiou.
- the main thing i find suspect is i'm used to aeiou volunteering night info as soon as she gets votes put on her (to the point that she'll mention her lack of night info, or mention having night info but not knowing what to do with it), so i found it kind of odd for her to withhold important info for so long - it gives the impression of needing time to stall to formulate a story
- anyway i need to backread. if the ratio comes back with a mafia death i'm happy to call her a clear town, though.

regarding aeiou's role:
- the issue with her n0 results claim is that it's just not possible for aeiou to have received eleni in her results if both of them are telling the truth. like no matter how much busdriving you throw in, it doesn't make sense. i'm struggling to figure out a single scenario in which aeiou could have acted on me and gotten results for eleni acting on t3tsuya.
- i do recall that the role priority list got removed from the front page... during d1? it's possible something complex / confusing happened in n0 in such an unexpected way that the hosrs had to amend the rules to make it work. weird multiple redirects in conjunction with weird passives might fit the bill, but i still can't figure out what could've happened.

for the record, if i recall correctly i thiiiink cure has in the past complained about how overpowered watchers are...? is that right... though i think she can't confirm it while she's modding...? anyway if that's the case i guess her putting limitations on a watcher role wouldn't surprise me? i'd like to discuss & exhaust all other scenarios before assuming it's an unreliable role tho

32Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:43 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Collecting thoughts (taking a while), but in the mean time...

HOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSE
EHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUS
SEHOUSEHOUSRINTHEHOUSEHOHLABYUSEHOUSEHOU
USEHOUSEBYRINTHLABEHOUTHLABYRINTEHOUSEHO
OUSEHOUBYRINTHLABYRHOTHLABYRINTHLEHOUSEH
HOUSEHBYRINTHLABYRINTHLABYRINTHLABEHOUSE
EHOUSEYRINTHLABYRINTHLABYRINTHLABYSEHOUS
SEHOUSEINTHLABYRINTHLABYRINTHLABYOUSEHOU
USEHOUSETHLABYRINTHLABYRINTHLABYEHOUSEHO
OUSEHOUSELABYRINTHLABYRINTHLABYUSEHOUSEH
HOUSEHOUSEHYRINTHLABYRINTHLABEHOUSEHOUSE
EHOUSEHOUSEHOUTHLABYRINTHLHOUSEHOUSEHOUS
SEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHYRINHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOU
USEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHO
OUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEHOUSEH

33Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:57 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Taking breaks, but question for those of you in another universe:

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t186p285-literary-upick-chapter-3#15021

Ardoge, can you explain why you pushed for a "LET'S NOT SPREAD VOTES" campaign, but voted NL? You then mention suspicion of several players, one of which would be a decent start of a vote campaign at that time (LuLu).

------------------

Still want to spend some time on puzzles, and still need to work through that last phase, but based on what I've gathered (in all but the last phase of chatter), I...

...trust

T3t, Eleni
https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t186p285-literary-upick-chapter-3#15023
Pretty well explains some key insights into the Eleni targetting, both of which match my initial thoughts pretty well. What's more important though, is that he marks Eleni as town, which I think is true. Considering this as de-scum, unless Eleni winds up getting killed and flips maf. Also, if eleni is being honest and is town, that also clears T3t. ALL OF THIS has already been hashed out in-thread, so no new spec here.

...soft-trust

Alca
Requests to not be revived in the future. Claims to have acted and her genre appears in rollover. Noticed hidden text, and communicated that pretty early in-thread. Been pretty town-helpful.

NOTE:
Little brother is visiting today+tomorrow, so I'll have to wait until LATE tonight PST to account for more recent events. Will peek at rollover, but will be busy. I still want to dig in deeper before deciding how I feel about Naut+Lulu. I also have a lot of small thoughts about other players. Not posting those right now.

34Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

The P̢͉̟͎̺̯̅̈̎̂̉͌̈́̈́͐̕͟Ḩ̛̋͊͌̆ͣͪ̈́ͤ͟҉̰̺̜̹̞̣̥̮͍Ā̷̛̛̗͈͈̹̌̂̈̄̒̊͒̋͗̋̋ͩ̒͘S̰͉̗͎̣̥̝̰̳̳̰̮̝̹͎͙͔ͣ͒͒̐̑̍͋ͥ̀̊ͬ̊ͯͨ͐̄̕͠Ę̧̨̦͓͉͚͈̯̐ͩ͐͑̏ͮͥͫ̌ͪͫ͋̒̽̅͢ ͇̱̖͍̜̰͍̯̯̰͙̹͍̺̩̠͖͓̂̋͂̾ͤͬ̈ͯ̎ͮ̌͆̇̿ͭ̑́̚͜í͓̲͚̯̠̬̙͙̳̼̦͔̘̩̟̦̜̩̽͆̐̓́̽̄͗̌͊͑͘͢͢͠s̵̻̱̭̬̮̹̥̪̈͂ͣͥ́̒ͫ̈̓̃͌̀́͑͛ͮ͢͢ ̧͛̍̈́͒ͥͮ̌͒̂̚͏̴̶̗͉̝̺͍̙̲̥͇͇̠̣͉̺̫ͅŐ͔̘̼̖̝̩̲̣̬͕̖͎̯͚̗̟̤̈́̓̐ͫͧͫ͋̃̈́͟͞v̸̷͍̦̩͍̥̤ͬ̆͆̔͌̿̓́ ̍̾ͪ̇ͪ͡͏̭̞̙͈̭Ę̶̶̲̦̬̣̮̥̑̆̌̈ͭ̈́̿͆ͧ̊̑ͭ̆̉̓̓̍ͥR͎͕̲̬͈̮̩͉̥̩̱ͨͪͧ͌͒̕͝͡͠ͅ.̶͉̭͕͇̹̙͖̗̭̒͑̓ͥ̊́͜͞ͅ no more ̨̱͎̟̜͉͎̃͒͌͊̎̚͟͟s̷̡̮̱͎͔̩̗̱̩̣͖͔͚͖̟͎͉̗̄͑͐̓͒̍̇̄̈́͒̌̒́u̴̡̜̺̖̞͎͕͓͎̰ͩ̒͆̒͛͒́̆̇ͮ̋ͮ̍̚̚͘͢ͅo͕͇̼͉̺͇̞͓̜̪͖̅̌ͫͦ̿̎̃̾͐͛̔͛ͫ̂͐ͩ̊̈́͟ͅı̷͉̝͇̲͔̙̻͉͓͆͗͊͊ͭ͋̾͗̆͒ͨ̽̊́͜͢ʇ̢̠̻̣͔͎̝̱̝͍̜͕̖͇͖̮̘̊ͭ͗̆ͦͪ̃ͩ̂̍ͩ̈͛̚͜͠ɔ̷̨̼̘͈̝̟̠͎͇̲̮̦̜ͪ͌̾̋̔͑̐̾͂͘̕ͅɐ̨ͩ̉̏̾ͩͮ̓̔͗ͨ̂̀҉͙̱̬̩̠̱̙͚̖͍͕̥̮ will be  ̢͎͎͍̘͇͖͂ͧͩ͌̅̂̇́͐̕͝͞b̴̨̪̩̻̦̤̝͆ͬͦ̏ͤ̑͑ͫ̄͌̑̄ͤ̐͗͜͝ȅ̷̢̥̲͓̰̙̙̮̯͉͍̗͈͖͚̺̠̬̃ͥ̑̆ͥ̈́ͧ̈́ͩ̌́̿̋͆ͣͣ͐ ͧͬ̉̇̅ͮ̉̑ͯ̌͆̏̌͛͑͂ͩ͏͉̖̭̹͚̳̯̜̙͖̳͡À̸̼̰̗̰̼̬͖̩̇̉̊͛͌ͯͪ͐̋̆̒̾͡C̶̡̡̮͈͍̣͙͓̰̏̈́ͨͯͥ̎ͤͯ̀͑̾ͧͨͤ̎̓̒̎̀C̸̲͔̳̤̠͔̼̤̳͍͗̿̾ͮ̊̓̂̎ͭ̀̂ͩp̴̨͇͇͎̭̓̉̍ͤ̂̾̇̄͂ͮͤ̃͋͋̄́̌̈́̕̕ǝ̡͎̬̗ͧ̃͗͊͗͐̉̈́ͣ̓̃͒̇ͦͣ̕͜ͅͅʇ̷̛̪͍̪͎̤̼͎͈͔̬͙̯ͪ̈̈ͤ͊̓̆ͦ̾̂͡ͅͅd̨͉̲̤͖̫͔͇̖͔͚̟̫͍̲̮̰̃̔̐̉̈́ͥͭͥ̉̎̾͐ͤ̋̎̿̀́̚͘͝ǝ̑̈́̂̿ͤ͂̒̈́͘͏̟͈͉͖͓̖̻͚̘̪͔̞͔
S IT BACK A

N̸̗̫̭̟̻̣̦̗͚̅ͦ͑ͣ͐̋̓͑ͩͮ̎̌ͪͭ͊̓̑͟͜ͅ

̴̉̅ͦ̒̌̃̋̀͛͛͏̵͜͏̥̙̩̘͕̭͚̻
̗͕̥͖̖̘͎̤͚͈̮̖͎͉̅͒̎ͣͪ̓̑̊́͋̚̕͞ͅḐ̬̲̳͕͍̀ͣ́̈͆̒ͮ͛̀͞
̴̫̩̠̘̳̗̻̜͈̦̲̫͎͈̾͂ͨ̽̓ͮ́̀͜R̢̝͈̩̟͓͓̘̜̙͈̻̥̖̥̝͆͒̀ͥ̈́̏̆͌͂̽͂̓̅̈́̇͛̈͟͢͡ͅE̵͑̀̂ͧ̃̌ͦ̄ͯ͂̃̈̅͊͗̒̆̀̀҉̠̗͉͖̱̤̣̮͔̝̰͓̱L̰̮̦̫͔̩̫͕͌͋̑̓ͫ̃ͬ̐ͬ̿̄̊̑͒̚͢͢͢Ạ̸̷̶̷͍̦̱̟̑͐̂́̑̄̂̐ͥ͠X̀̾͋̑ͤ̇̑͏͍͖̻̫̪̳̭̦̖̜͘ͅͅ

̶ͦ̓͒͗́͂ͨ̐ͪͯ̔̄ͩ̂̊̚͏̶̣̰̣̜̪͖̳̮͕́ͅͅX̵̨̰̫̼̳͙̦͊͒̏ͦ̇̋ͦͨ͌̅̔͌̑̍R̵̨̬͎̞͉̬̫̘̯͇̼̥̣̟̦̱̟͓ͦ͒̅̾ͣ̾͐͛̆͊͒ͫ̚̕͟͢ͅĘ̵̶̝͍̦̩̖̳͈͇̪̫̜̘̲̞͊̉ͭ͂̈́ͮ̀L͑̑̅ͨ̉͆́̓ͯ̓͟͏̠̰̳̘̙̣̳̩͔̪ͅA̞̩̮̮͙̖̲̣͕͚͖̦̞̞̿̅ͣ̋̿ͩͬ̋̍̈̋̉̓͛̀͜X̵̰̥̥͇̦̰̖̬͖̲ͮ͛̃͒̍̂͗ͧͤ̉ͣ̍ͦͩ́̿̇̍͢R̢ͧ̃̔͒̂̂ͦ̋ͦ̑̿̽̈ͬͫ̕҉̺̘̬̹̟̦͙̟̲͜E̛͕̻̹͕̞̘̬̭̝̳͍͍̜̳̽͆̏ͥ͑̆̿͐̂ͣͮ̄̀̕͜͜L̈́́̐ͯ͗̄ͥ̅ͫ̔͆͝͏͈͔̟̙͚̠̮̯̥̦Ä̦͇̜͇̖͓̝̩̥́ͨ̽ͯ͆ͬ̔̌̐̆ͫ̄ͩ̌̅̇͊͐͝X̶̢̛̤̭̲̜ͥͮ̂ͤ͑ͥͩ̅̑͠R̝̮̝͎͎͈̱͍̩͙̒̆̅͒̍̈̎̌̆̀̚̚͝ͅE̛͇̳̦͚͇̣̲͚̩̪̠̳̭͎͕͓͚ͤͮͣͫ̿̉̈̿́͝L̩͇͚͇̪̗̠̦̦̱ͧ̌͐̂ͬ͛͆̓̀͡A̵͎̪̱̯̥̥̲͉̱̲̞̣͔͉̩̻͙̹ͨͣ̌͑͢X̓̏̑́ͩͨ͑͛̆͆́̈̾̒͞͏͕̩̫̲͎̟R̵͈̤̺̱̜̝̟̼͚̭͎̲̪̟̮̲̮͍̓̃̄̏͆ͩ̌ͥ̏̅̍ͯ̔͐ͯ̕͘E̗̬̩͇̻̫͙͈͎͙͔ͮͫͫͩ͋ͩ͗ͩ͑̂ͮ͐́͆̀͠L̡̡͈͎̯̘̤̙͔̙̭̤̙͚̤͓̒ͫ͊ͫͧ͊̌̊͑̽͠ͅA͍̮̜̜̜̺͕̮̗͍̝ͣ̒̄̔̀͜͜͡X̢̺̭̙͉̦̦̜͚̟̳̖͍̹͉̆̆ͤ̃́̀͛̈̅̓͊̌̂̏̕͡R̵̴̡̳̞̱̙̟̿̒ͮͯ͑ͪ͆̿ͭͬ̈ͮͯ̽̚E̹̦̜̲̝͎̫̖̞͎̬̳̠̹̹̙̼͕̓̃͗̿̿͒̓́ͣ̀L̷̡̮͓͚̘̲͍̭̭͎͔͇͚̭̙̤͍͎̪͊̇̃ͩ̕Aͦ͊ͤ̄̾҉̡̢҉͖̹͇̲̖͎̱̯̻̬͇̳̬X̛̛͇͇̝͙͖̉͌̈̔ͭ͆ͤͯ̉̓̊̇̎͟͞͝R̵̷̵͎̟͚̬͓̜̻͑̿ͪ̌ͩ̓ͬ͒͝Ë̡̤̜̣̩̟̖͕̥̱̳̫͇̦̱̬́ͤͩͭͨͤ̎ͅ
L͒ͮͯͣ͑ͥ͌ͥ͒ͯ̍́̈́͌́҉̸̝͙̝̯̣̜͍̫̤̮̼̰͔͘ͅA̷͈͕͙̼̼̟͍̻̣̿̅͛̄̉̑ͧ͑ͮ̓͌̌ͫ̓͘X̶̵̵̥̘̜̬̗̰̤̦͔̯̼͔̜͈̜̖̱͍ͪ̓͐ͫ̄̑̾̈́̌̚͜xͩ̿̓̽̄͏̢҉҉̧̹͕̬̤͙ɐ̸͙̗̮̻͎̦̱̞̻̪͚̖͉̥̼͓̯̊̀̿͊̈́̐́̽͗͘ ̛͙͚̘̰̳͔̖͈͙͖͋ͩ̇́͢͡ן̴͙̲̝̤̯̳̟̹̖͓̜̲͕ͦͬ̾̂ͭ͐̇ͤ̄̄ͦ̎́͌́͠͝͞ǝ̨͖̤̺͇̝͚͉̖͓͌̈͂́̆ͫ͐̈ͫ̈́ͣ͌̊͊͜ɹ̼͎̳̞͇̠ͬ́̑̿̈́̊͆̍ͤ̕͡x̵̵̧̢͓͍̺̮̑͑̆͂́̔͑̓̓̏ͫ̋ͮ̈́̐̀ͅɐͨ̓͌ͥͣͧ̉̆͏̧̡͍̣̜̺̼̣̝̟ͅן̶͋ͫ̈́͋ͫͪͣ͐̆̂̉̍̌͏͈̻̜͇̺͕͖̝̗̺̭̥̤̞̜̪̬͔͜ǝ̧̥͎͈̺̟̭̗̊̃͑̋ͣ̓͆͊ͪ͒̊̔́́ɹ̴̡̨͖̮̘̩̙̖͇̱͈̺̙̭̥̙̭̱̤͋͛̈́̃̕
x̷͚͎̫̬̣͕̬͍̲̻̥̞͕͖̹̖̳̃ͦͩ́̐̑͢ɐ̡̛̃ͦ̾ͤ͏̟͕͖̦̞̥̗̪͎͓̲̟ן̸̶̨̯̩̦̠̳̙̈́̍̅͑̍̈̊̀̔͛̾ͨ̄̊̂͆́ͯǝ̧̑̋̃̃̾͐͋ͬ͢҉̗͉͉͎͇͎̻̼͎͓̪͚̮̬͍̯̪͞ɹ̢͉̳̱̜̺ͧ̔ͬ͑̎̃ͨ͒̈͒̈̉̀̀̆̀x͓̫̲̮͕̰͍͇̑̏ͬ̉͊ͭ͒̕͢͠͞ɐ̨̨̏̑͊̓̑̔͒ͧ͐̿̏̓̒ͥ̆̎͋̀̚҉̴̻̩̜̯̖̫̬͖͇̱̹̰̤ן̸̧̢͕̫̯̺̫̥͖͚͎̣͍̮̾ͮ͛ͨͭ͌̊͑̽͒́͝ǝ̜͉̖̦̥͓̥͇̹̙͎͕̣̼́ͭ̈́ͩͭͮ̓ͧͬͮ̀͢ɹ̇̌̒̑ͧͦͩ́́҉̷̞̮̜̞̗͉̘ẍ̧̘̲͇̦̩̗͑̋̄̇ͧ̇͆͑̇̎͐̈́̉̈̉ͬ́̀͜
ɐ̭͈͚̘̝̻͍̬͚̦̳͆̉̆̾͆͑̎̉̌͟͡ן̵̴͇̩̩͒́͆̓ͯ́ͤ̌̀ͅǝ̴̵̛̘̤̩͓͙͍̻͈̮̠̞̩͖̺͖̝̹̘ͯ̃̀ͫ̀̚ͅɹ̩͚̞̟̩̳͇̝̦̦ͦͤͣ͂̈́͛̋̀̚͟͝͝x̸̻̬̩͚̙̩̻̜̫͓̳̤͖̰̫̉ͩ̋͂ͮ͑ͯͣ̇̋ͣ͐̉ͦͮ̿̚͘ɐ̸̡̲̹̳̥̦̩͉̖̮͇̗̪ͯͣ̈̔ͮ́͑̎́̏̄̇ͭ̽̎͑ͯ͢͠ͅן̧͔̣̮̫̬̳ͯͨͭ͊͌̀̽͑̐ͭ̉̏̑ͪ͆̚͜͢ǝ͒ͪ̅̈́͆̎̀̌̑͏̛̤̘̙̖̯͓̤̜̀̕ɹ̴̷̨̨̺͕̗̱͉͙̲̗̙̺̰̗̬̙̅̽̍̾̑̿̀͒̽͠ͅR̸̛̬̼̘̤̠̘̀͂̂̑̓ͪ̃͑̀̍͒̀͜͝Ë̸̢̡͙̠̘͚̯̤̯͇̞́͗̓ͮͨ́ͤͦͧͅL̀̓͗͆̑̀̌̀͒ͫ̈ͭ̾͑̔̄ͤ̉҉̢҉̦̤̙͔̻̱͉͙̩̼̳̥͈̳̩̲̞͇A͔̝̦̗̮̮͖̿̔̾̎̐͑̃͒̈́̂̕X̡͚̳̰̟͖̜̲̰̠̥̼̦͇ͣ͒̋ͯ͐̾̅̎ͨͪ͒̾͘ͅx̶̨̤̖̰͍͚̝̯̗̺̱͖̂͐̽ͤͪͬ̓ͬ̽̈͛ͬ̊ͤͨͯ͢͝͝ ͯ͆͋̑̏ͮ̓̈́̅̌ͮ̇̀̉͂̓͡҉̸̭͎̹̩̠ɐ̵̮͚͍̜̹͖̫̮͇͚͕͚͚̙̘ͥ͂̏͒̽̽̓̅̈̈́̏ͧ̏̋̇ͮ̀̚ן̮̜͍̜̠͔̙̤̭̩͕̯̞̥̲̜͗͋͗̃̃̾̽͐̉̅ͨ̆ͫ̂ͮ̚̚̕͢͠ͅ

ǝ̧̲͔̲̠̫̣̩̣̭͖̹̳̬̮̠̟̈̏̊ͭͬ͛̉ͪ̐̔ͨ̓̀ͥ͜ͅͅɹ̸̷̴̧̱̫̝̼̩̠͖̜͇͕͉͖ͥ̐́͆ͩ̓̂̈́̿̋̓̏ͯ͗͛̑̚̕x̸̸̴̪̠̱͍̮̳͍̝̜̖̞̦͈̲͙̩̌ͪ͑̋̋͊̒ͩͦ̂͒͐̒͟͟ɐ̴̸̤͈͚̣̄͐̂ͣ̿͊̽́̔̔͘͝ן̷̟̯̮̥̠̳̭̝̫͙͕͒̀̒̏̅̀͘͜ͅǝ̴̢̢͉̻͇͙̘͕̙̜͇̆ͩ͋̎̔̈́̈ͬ͐ͮ̎̊̈́ͨ͑͑͡ɹ̯̥̤̭ͨ́ͮ̏͊ͪͮ͑̾̋͛̈́͛̄͐̈́͂́̕͜͟ê̛ͥͨ̓̋̊̑͂̈́̚͡͏̳̥̮̱͕̱̳̗̥̰͎̜̹̙͎̣L̶̶̜̩̬̝̯̇̉̈́ͩ͛̃͒͗̾̈ͯ́͗ͦͬ̌ͨͭĄ̴̻̰̙͚͓͈̟̟̬̰͈͍̹̖̤̜̫̃̂ͣ̋̑ͥ̚͢͟ͅX̵̷͖͕̼̠̃͋̏̎͐͛̅ͫ̑̾͛͋ͭ̍ͯ̈́͛R̲̪͎͖̻̣̻͓̠̯̗̬͕̗͙̣̗̖͊͋̇͛̌ͭ̐ͣ͛ͦͮ̅̆̾͑̇͑́͠͞ͅȨ̳͇̟̰͍͎͕̦̲̪̗̉̔̏̎͞͞ͅͅͅḼ̷̡̞̯̹̲̦̫͎̪̙̬̦͍̺̫̖̲̬̦̾̅ͧ̌ͤ̆̄̔̊͌ͫ̓̏̽͂̓̀A̶̶̢̬̣̹̰͔̫̜͙͎̤͓̘̞̔͑̔ͩͮ̒ͧͧ̔̑ͨ̾̄̑̿ͧ̔͟͞Xͮ̍̄̑̓̍̚҉̴̲̱̯̟̙̥̭̲̺̥͙͍͇͝Ŗ̯͖͇͕̺̩̝̑̈́ͬͩ͌ͨ͛̄͆̋̍̏̅͌̿̚͟E̵̴͔̮̜̞̪̙̙͇̖̱̱̫̙̫̣̲ͪͮ̏͆̀̊̒͒ͣ̆͐̔̚͠ ̷̋ͧ̓ͯͩͨ̑̈͑̔͏̻̭̮̫͎͉͖̀̕͜L͌̿ͮ̑̓̄͏̢̺̗̟̬̦͓̦̻͡ͅA̪̯̘͓̣̰͇͍͖̤͓͛ͩ̎̒ͫ̏͒̕͟ͅX̷̴̰̤̺̝͕͖̞͈̪̖͚̞͕̻͓̦̮ͨ͒̿͗̐̔͆̔̏̅̓͌̀͂̍̐̚͘͝ͅ
Ą̨͔͇̗͇̜̰͓̤͚ͮ̈́̄͗͑͆͆̏̍̄̍ͫͨ͌̌͗̒ͦ̚͠L̸̮̭̭̙̼͔̣̲͙̙̫̜̫̟̥̪͖̦͐ͥ̌ͩ̉ͪ̉ͮ̃ͤͫ̍̿̾͊Ë̫̟͔̭͖̫͑ͭ͑̋ͮ͌ͥ͑ͯ̋̊ͭ̐ͨ̐͗ͭ̀͢͟Ř̥̫͓̞̪̱̤͛̿̊ͣ̑ͣ̒̀͟X̶̏ͣͮ̓̇ͦ̌̃͐͆͛̽ͧͧ͌͊̚͡҉͕̰̠̩̞̻̩͇̩͇̠A̡̺̦͈̗̳͙͍̗̗̅̆̓ͤ́́L̛̺̖̻̭͎͉̺̩̦͍̲̖̃̋͛͒̾̆͢E̶͛̽͑ͣ̑̓͊͛̈́̔ͤ͆ͤ̅͌̚̚͏̶͙̳̰̻̰̠̳̜̱̪͓͓̗̦́̀ͅR͍̫͎̰̐ͣ̂̐͜͞X̸̡̓͋̿́̌͊҉̸̫̳͓̰͉̥̠̫
ALERXALERXAL

ERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAX
XALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALER̢̞͉̻̤̫͕͖̣͕̯͎̻͎̻̗͕̰̹̎̂ͪ̍̂͟Xͮ̒̇̓̍ͤ̒ͤͧ̆̽̽ͦ͛ͮ͛͑ͯ̚҉̟͕͖̣̱̪͎̫̖̱̮̝̙̼̩̱́̕ͅĄ̨̰̬̤̟͔̤͙̜̫̤̦̫ͧ̏̽͒͗͑̊ͭ̓ͅL̴̡̛̝͚̟͔̞̟͍͇̖͓͉ͫ͊̿ͮ̅͊̑̊͂̌͆ͬ̉̉͢E̸̊̃̈́́̉̍ͤ͗̓͆ͬ̚͏̡̭͓̣͙͕͇̪̼̖̳̣͇̺̥̲̺̣͈͇͡R̳̯̟͉͕ͥ̄̋̈́̆͊͗̈́́͋̀͢͜ͅX̴͓̪̯̙̩̞̰̪͖͍̭͓̦̬̱͈̮͛͐ͣ̓ͣ͢͜A̶ͥ͌̃̒͋ͪ͛̄̈̐̆̆͂͟҉̵͚͇͓̘̹̮̝͇̼͓͖͔̪̫̞L̷ͦ̋ͣͧ͒̀̾̏ͯ͛ͤ̅ͭ҉̵̝͖͚͔̩͈̜̫̭̜͍̲͙͟Ë̡̌̌ͪͩ̈́ͬ̃͌ͦ͐̒̋́͆̚͡҉̷̳̭̱̳̪̖̭̬̣̦̩̣ͅR̛̲̫̭͉̫̼̫̼̖̟̜͇͍͓͋ͤ̀ͮ̌ͪ̀̽͆͊̌̏͋́ͦ͂͒͋̚͘ͅX̻̫͍͕̼̠̩͇̮̺͉̯̮̬̝̗͙̠̆ͭ̇̆̈́ͫ̓̕͘Ḁ̵̠̬̻̺͍͚̬͇͈̓ͪͥ̿̈́̎͡͡L̪̪͙̪ͦ̑͋ͬ̍̈́ͥ͛̓͌̽̃ͮ̈́͌́̀̚E͐ͥ̅̓͐̑ͫ͐̈͗ͬ̓̀̚͟҉̧͚͈̜̥̮͓̭͔̼̣̜̜͙̤̼͙̲R̨̎͑ͦ̄ͪ͝͏̟̲͉̖͍̲Xͦͭ̊͆̑ͦ̇̊͜͜҉҉͈̳̣̦̹̯̙̬̻̗Ä̶̸͖̝͓͙̭̘̳́͗ͧͯ̆ͬ̑ͥ͛̏ͥ͘L̢͒ͨ͆̀̆ͪ͢͏͍̘͓̪̯̼͕͙͎̜͇̝̬̕E̢̠̠̜̫ͯͫͫͧͫ͗̋̽̇̀̌̏͠R̶̵̠̱͕̟͕̩̰̟̤̫̞ͪͮͦͩ̄́ͅX̧̜̣̻̠͙̙̖͕͖̼̗̯̙̤̦̭͓̖ͬ̅͐ͬͥͤ́̅̆̐ͣ̆͊̆̚̚͢ͅAͨ͆͐̏ͣ̉ͦͯͯ̏ͨͦͩ̾̈ͭ̈́́͏̶҉̤̺̭̫L̸̵̩̜̺͍̙̤̱͍̼̬̲̣̜͔͓̖̺̼̖͌̆ͧ̒̾̕Ȩ̧͕͈̲̼͇͓̘̯̪̜̩̖͍ͤ̐̃̾̃́̎̀̔ͪ̽͆̊͛̿͑͒̈́͘͘R͖̮̭̲̲̍̈̏̂̐ͫ̿̆̔́͒ͦͦ͊̚͘͠Ẍ̢́̿̓̇̂̀͋̾ͤ̓ͮ̀҉̸̺͈͈̯͔̥̪̲͎̺͔͖̗̲̰͍͚ͅĄ̶̘̟̩̳̼̩̯̿̊͋͂̂ͤ́̾͗͑̓ͬ̋ͧ̈́̇̆̈́ͥ͜͡L̸̶͓̬̜̻̪̩̞̤̥̲̮̟͍̙͎̖̖̽̐ͣͨ̀̌ͬ͌̆̃́̒ͥ̅̂ͨͬͤ̊͜͞ͅË́ͭ̂̑ͮͭͥ͒̂̋̃ͣ̔͠҉҉̱̤̯̘͔̙͖̝͈̤͇̰̦̕Ŗ̶̬̜̙̣̝͛͂̆̈́ ̸͈̲͓̼̟̩͕̺̜̝͕̣͕̗̹̅ͪ̌̈́̄̀ͅRE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELA
XRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXX
ALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELA

XXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER
XÁͣ̌̽̓ͥ̐ͨ͆ͯͨ̊ͯ̎͐͊̄̌̀҉̩̬̭̱̜̣̜̜̲̠̝̘͢L̴̹͙͖̬̫̼̳̠͓̪̥ͭͩ͒͘Ẽ̶̜̰̺̭̦̰̮͎͖̪̺̲̖̀́͌̍́̍̐̎̚͡͝R̴̨͚͈͓̻̪͇͚͎̗̲̣̍̊̐̉ͬ̏̅̍̆͆̂͊͘͡͝X̴̢̼̫̼̥̘̰͓͉͖͖͍̠̱͕͗ͤ̓͗͂͠͞Á̒ͭͮ̐̔ͦ̈́́̉̆ͮͤ͘̕͠҉̖̻̤̤̯̱̲͈̳̭̹̱̠͕̖̝̜̺͓L̸̯͙̟̼̮̥̦͉̪̠̳͇͎̓ͪͮ̿̋̿ͩ͆̽̈̑ͩ̽͛ͥ̚͟͝Ȩ̴̵̨̮͙̻̘͇͚̰̭̟̫̯̤͇̣̠͓͛͋̃̇̓ͮ̌ͭ̐͊̄̑̓̾̽̂ͪ̆ͨ̀R̴̨̧̭̼̗̠͖͛͛̃̏ͩͨ̓͌͘͟X̨̥͙̹̜͚̪̼̗̯̖̼̝̅ͭͩͨ̿ͣ͒̓̓͐̇̓̋̀̾̀͘͠͞A̡̪̣̰͕̳̪͍̩̩̠̘̤̫͇̻̓̄̄̑͑̈͘ͅL̖̗̯̮͉͔̪̗̜̗̪̠̫̝͔̤͈̈́͑ͤ̋͛ͪ̅͛̀͢͜͠Ȇ͐͋̒͊͊ͭͯ̎͂̃͐͒ͤͦ̍̾̇͐͜͡͝͏̴̺̺͉̩̠͈R̡̦͍̥̪̠̓ͤ̽̎̇ͦ̒͌͑͒́̊̔ͨͮ͆͒ͫ̀̚ ̷̢̰̲̙̣̜̯̰̭̈́̌̄͐͒ͨ̈̊̾͋͗̅̕͢͞R̵̛̦̖̪̺̦̦̗͎̤͓͙͚͇̱ͪ̏̇̌ͫ́̕ͅĚ̾̂̄͛҉̱̮̭̪͓̥̬̗̝͓̖̠͙͈̞̹͓͖͘͞ ̧͈̟͔̬̣̺̞̤̗̥̰͇̙̠̒̉ͨ͒ͧͥ́̈ͪ͂ͤ̇̓͐ͦ̓́L̤̞̣͎̳̤͂̒̾̃̓̓̆ͫ̃͡͝A̶̷̢̨̙̺̺͖ͦ̈́ͮͭ͐͗ͪ͋̾͑̾ͪ͆̑̀X̢̘̰̗̮͈̲̞̟͕̝̦̭̮̣͓̎ͣ̉ͦ͌̓ͭ̌ͮ͗̓̂̚͘͢ͅ ̵̢͗ͨ͛͛ͭ̈́̒̅ͤ͆̽̓̒͛̊͌ͦ͡͏͇̩̞̬̘͎̲̝R̸̴̢͇̝̬̜͎̰̳̤̫̞̫͕̖ͥ̃̿̄ͫ͌̋̌̄̀̚͡Ẻ̢̬̼͎͚̰̱̜̭͈̪͍͐̓̇ͭͦ̎̽ͫͧ̄͂͛͐̄̆͡͡L̡̛̟̙̥͚̞̩͉̘̯̰͈̤͇̥͉̱͕̠̇̓ͬͧ͒̇̆̋̃̔̉ͅAͦͭ͂̋͆͝͠҉͔̠̮̳̖̫̟̪̠X̷̓̋͂ͨ̏̇̊̈́̐̃͂̊͋̎̏̽̆̌͏͖͚̹̫͍̭͓̙̖̪̠͓͎̞̫̟̤͚ ̴̪̖̗̗͍̻̞̰̮̻̙͚͍̗̱̯̭ͣ͗̽ͯ̊ͩ̕͢͢ͅR̵̹̱̩̫̟͔͖̜̹͙̯̲̖̩͇͉̟ͬ͒̽̎ͤ́̌̐ͮ̀͒̀̀͢͞ͅË̊̇̒̒̿̓̋̾̑̍ͣͬ̀͐̀̚҉̛̙̙̜̤͙̹̫̭̮̤͓̥͈̖͚͍̩͚ͅL̢̧̩͖̰͖̅ͮ͋̊̓ͬ̃ͦ͒͜A̢͚̠͇̣͕̖̪͙̱̻̳̟̺͙̮̋͋͐̍̇̈́̚̕͟͢͞X̽̆ͮ̋ͪ̿̿̆͒̾̍̏ͬ͒̆ͯ͑͌̕͝͏̬̼͉͉̤̩̯̫̦͢ͅR̶͛ͧ̏̾̀̉̏ͩͮͧ̈́ͨ͏͏͔͓̙̗̤͓̯͉̭̦̞̤̖̥̩E̸̵͗̾̒ͧ̀͐̿͑̌̊̍ͨ̑ͣ͆ͥ̉̈͏̗̤͖̭͓̥Ľ̨̛̈̃̎̍ͯ̀͒͛̕҉̬̣̼̰͖͉̯̘̻̯̲̻̞͔̺͞X̡̡̙̹̦̗̄ͣ̃̓͑̾̃̎̇͒Ã̵̶̴̢̪̥̻̦̙̘͙̅̒ͮ͂ͨ̄́ͩ͢Ŕ̶̷̡͔̪̙͚̟͚͓͔̀́̒̍̈͛̾̎̀̐̀̈ͧ̊ͪ̐ ̷̵̣̥͎͖̜͇͕̰͔͇̤͍̹̾͊̾̽́̃́E̷͙̖̫͖͔͖͕̼͙͇ͣ̇ͭ̈́̃͐̃ͥ̄̽͂͆ͬ͐͒́̚Lͤͥ͌̊̑͒͏͘͝҉͙̱͔̥̰̞ͅĄ̳͎̙̯̲͖̖ͣ͑̊͆̽̆ͪ̂͛̄̏͌̃̽̐̐̕͠X̷̵̪͈̯̼̦̞̫̱̜̏͒ͮ̏ͤ̃̈ͦ̋͟X̸̵̝͉̮̠͚͎͔̪̺̱̬͙̩̯̳̠̔̌̑̾ͫ͆̂̑ͩͯ̿̈́ͪ̚͜Ȃ̸̵͍̪͎͈̮ͭͦ̎̉ͦͫ̕͟L̆ͥ̓̇̏̎̌ͤ̊̿͞҉̬͙̤̱͙͘͘Ḙ̷̢̗̲͇̯̯̫͖͓̟̮̼̓̋̈́̆ͦ͆͛͂̔͒̚͢͟͠Ṟ̢̣͈̟̰̲͔̬͇̩̳̟̹̦͍̓̐ͩ͐̂̓̎̓ͦ̈̃̂̀͢͝͝ͅX̋ͯ̈̒͐̐̌͒͆ͧ҉̲͈̙͢͢͝ͅALERXALERXAL
ERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR
ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXA
LERXALERXALERXALERX

ALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALE
RX̪̯̼͍̝̲̘̘͙̠̫̪̭̺̥̽ͪͦ͋̋̀̕̕͡A̵̢̛̱̼̲̖̭̟̞͚̠̫̥̮̝̹̦̣̥̭̍̂͛̀͌͂̂ͣ͊͗̔ͣ̽̚L̴̡͋̇̇̒ͪ̋́̂̍ͪ̐̚҉̻̠͈̥̯̟Ẻ̷̵̷̢̱̭͍͖͙̲͕͋ͮ͛ͭͨ̏ͫ̋̇̾ͅṘ̛̑͐͒ͨ̌̎̇̂͒̃̓ͬͩ҉̷̡͏̖̻̲̠͈̖̙̬̯͈͕̙͖͍͎̳̟̗X̡̡̧̟̭̲͇̫̻͕̖̣̰͈̾͆ͨ͂͡A͚̪͔̮̭͍̤̠̹̣͍̰̓̌͐ͦ̇ͬͫ́ͥ̇͊ͣ́Ĺ̴̶̵̸̵͈̣̭̘̲̱̪̤̦̫̥͉̩̈ͤͮ͋̑͋͆̒̅̊̓ͅĘ̞̘͇̼͈̯̮̬̭͇͎̻̺̜̯̩̤ͮ̿̑͗͂̾̐͆ͥ̀ͣ̃̌ͪ̾̿͛͞͝ͅR̍̉̈́ͣ͆̓̒ͦ̾͢͢҉̶̢̫͕̼̰͈̯͉̱X̸̪̻͖̞ͨ͐̂̉͑̅ͯͭ͑̋̒ͯ̂ͦͅĄ̴̛̺̞̳̲̼̘̦̱̠̜̥̟̬̠͔̄̀̀̇̒ͬͪ̇ͨ̂̾L̴̢̲͓͚̰̍̎͋̑͠E̵̶̹͓̥̦͓̘̮̦͍̟̯̙̲̤̲͔̯̔ͬ̿ͩ͒̈̚͘ͅŖ̝̹͉͚̝ͤ̑́̊͊̅ͭ̄̇̑̾͐̕ͅX̘̥̦̝͚͚͚ͫ̍ͩͥ͋͂̕͜͠A̷̢͌̂͛ͣ̔̓͑̋̆̀͒̌͂̇͗͏̡͏̭̝̝̗̹̭̥̯̯̪ͅL̵̛̠͇̳̳̜͈̭̜̺̟̭̳̯͍̣̼̪̤ͥͣ̇͊͟E̷̛̩̩̠͕̼̭̭̥͚̼͍̗ͭ̈́̆̐͑͑ͦͣ̔͂͑͒͆͂R͈͙͚̭̯̬̠̱͓̗̯̻͈̗̹̓ͫ̐͑ͯ͒ͥ͂̉ͥͩ̏̌͐ͬͮ͌͒̀̕Xͦ̂̈ͫ҉̷͖̫̳͓̕͜͞Ȧ̋̀͌͌̉ͮ͆͆́̽̆̐ͥ̇͟҉̲͕̼͔͎͚̱ͅLͫ͊ͯ̃ͫ͊̍͒͆͛̃̒ͪ̀҉̝͚͉̲̥͎̮̘̲̪̠̜̺̀́͜ͅË́ͥ̓́̑͌ͨͩ͊ͣ͆͌ͮ̂̌҉̯̜̘̤̖̠͎R̛̅̇͆̌҉̬͉̭̰̘͚̘͇͙̯̝̯̠̳̭̼̫́X̨̧̧̳͕̰̎̈́͋̿͋̄̐͊ͩͩ̒́̚Ą̟̪̤̹̿͛͂̑̅̋̀͛͛̋ͬ͐̀͝͡L̷͚͓̼̘̝̮͍̗͈͔̼̘͍̜͍̺̣̄̔̔̊͝Ẻ̛̦͍̬̲̈͂̂̇ͤ̕͜R̢̢̡͍̱̘͔̱̭͎̲̬̮͑̅ͮ̎͆̓̓ͯ̅̋̆̈̑͆̓̊͝X̶̺̤͔͕̝̺̩̩̤͓̫̭̖̳̆̓̓̉Ä̶̒̽ͤ̓ͬ̄ͪ̿̔͂̄̏ͤ̍̑͊҉͙͔̯̞̗̳͈͇̟͉͔̱̱͚̹̣ͅL͉͇͉̤̪̥̬̣̘̠̗͙̙̦̰̔̽̿̓ͬͨͤͤͪ̈́́͡͠Ë̵̬̝̫̺̣͓͇͔̖ͪ̆͛ͨ͗̐̊̉ͪ͐̓͒̚R̓̇̐̽̉ͤ̇ͥ̾̓ͯͨ̃̚҉͍̲̹͍̻̱̹͔̭̟͔͢͡ ̸̷͉͙̣͙̰̞͍͇͍̋ͥͥ̑̆̑̓ͥͯR̢̛͙̘͉̝̖̗̮̘̻̜̟͖̩̙̬̗̪ͩ̏̀̿̑̆́̃̐̍͌̃͘ͅE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAXXALERX
ALERXALERXALERXALERXALE
RXALERXALER RE LAX RE
LAX RELAXRELXAR ELX̪̯̼͍̝̲̘̘͙̠̫̪̭̺̥̽ͪͦ͋̋̀̕̕͡A̵̢̛̱̼̲̖̭̟̞͚̠̫̥̮̝̹̦̣̥̭̍̂͛̀͌͂̂ͣ͊͗̔ͣ̽̚L̴̡͋̇̇̒ͪ̋́̂̍ͪ̐̚҉̻̠͈̥̯̟Ẻ̷̵̷̢̱̭͍͖͙̲͕͋ͮ͛ͭͨ̏ͫ̋̇̾ͅṘ̛̑͐͒ͨ̌̎̇̂͒̃̓ͬͩ҉̷̡͏̖̻̲̠͈̖̙̬̯͈͕̙͖͍͎̳̟̗X̡̡̧̟̭̲͇̫̻͕̖̣̰͈̾͆ͨ͂͡A͚̪͔̮̭͍̤̠̹̣͍̰̓̌͐ͦ̇ͬͫ́ͥ̇͊ͣ́Ĺ̴̶̵̸̵͈̣̭̘̲̱̪̤̦̫̥͉̩̈ͤͮ͋̑͋͆̒̅̊̓ͅĘ̞̘͇̼͈̯̮̬̭͇͎̻̺̜̯̩̤ͮ̿̑͗͂̾̐͆ͥ̀ͣ̃̌ͪ̾̿͛͞͝ͅR̍̉̈́ͣ͆̓̒ͦ̾͢͢҉̶̢̫͕̼̰͈̯͉̱X̸̪̻͖̞ͨ͐̂̉͑̅ͯͭ͑̋̒ͯ̂ͦͅĄ̴̛̺̞̳̲̼̘̦̱̠̜̥̟̬̠͔̄̀̀̇̒ͬͪ̇ͨ̂̾L̴̢̲͓͚̰̍̎͋̑͠E̵̶̹͓̥̦͓̘̮̦͍̟̯̙̲̤̲͔̯̔ͬ̿ͩ͒̈̚͘ͅŖ̝̹͉͚̝ͤ̑́̊͊̅ͭ̄̇̑̾͐̕ͅX̘̥̦̝͚͚͚ͫ̍ͩͥ͋͂̕͜͠A̷̢͌̂͛ͣ̔̓͑̋̆̀͒̌͂̇͗͏̡͏̭̝̝̗̹̭̥̯̯̪ͅL̵̛̠͇̳̳̜͈̭̜̺̟̭̳̯͍̣̼̪̤ͥͣ̇͊͟E̷̛̩̩̠͕̼̭̭̥͚̼͍̗ͭ̈́̆̐͑͑ͦͣ̔͂͑͒͆͂R͈͙͚̭̯̬̠̱͓̗̯̻͈̗̹̓ͫ̐͑ͯ͒ͥ͂̉ͥͩ̏̌͐ͬͮ͌͒̀̕Xͦ̂̈ͫ҉̷͖̫̳͓̕͜͞Ȧ̋̀͌͌̉ͮ͆͆́̽̆̐ͥ̇͟҉̲͕̼͔͎͚̱ͅLͫ͊ͯ̃ͫ͊̍͒͆͛̃̒ͪ̀҉̝͚͉̲̥͎̮̘̲̪̠̜̺̀́͜ͅË́ͥ̓́̑͌ͨͩ͊ͣ͆͌ͮ̂̌҉̯̜̘̤̖̠͎R̛̅̇͆̌҉̬͉̭̰̘͚̘͇͙̯̝̯̠̳̭̼̫́X̨̧̧̳͕̰̎̈́͋̿͋̄̐͊ͩͩ̒́̚Ą̟̪̤̹̿͛͂̑̅̋̀͛͛̋ͬ͐̀͝͡L̷͚͓̼̘̝̮͍̗͈͔̼̘͍̜͍̺̣̄̔̔̊͝Ẻ̛̦͍̬̲̈͂̂̇ͤ̕͜R̢̢̡͍̱̘͔̱̭͎̲̬̮͑̅ͮ̎͆̓̓ͯ̅̋̆̈̑͆̓̊͝X̶̺̤͔͕̝̺̩̩̤͓̫̭̖̳̆̓̓̉Ä̶̒̽ͤ̓ͬ̄ͪ̿̔͂̄̏ͤ̍̑͊҉͙͔̯̞̗̳͈͇̟͉͔̱̱͚̹̣ͅL͉͇͉̤̪̥̬̣̘̠̗͙̙̦̰̔̽̿̓ͬͨͤͤͪ̈́́͡͠Ë̵̬̝̫̺̣͓͇͔̖ͪ̆͛ͨ͗̐̊̉ͪ͐̓͒̚R̓̇̐̽̉ͤ̇ͥ̾̓ͯͨ̃̚҉͍̲̹͍̻̱̹͔̭̟͔͢͡ ̸̷͉͙̣͙̰̞͍͇͍̋ͥͥ̑̆̑̓ͥͯR̢̛͙̘͉̝̖̗̮̘̻̜̟͖̩̙̬̗̪ͩ̏̀̿̑̆́̃̐̍͌̃͘ͅERXALERXAL
ERXALERXALERXALER RE LAX RELAX RELAXRELXAR ELAX

noʎpuıɥǝqnoʎpuıɥǝqnoʎpuıɥǝqnoʎ
puıɥǝq ʞooן noʎ puıɥǝq ʇɥbıɹ s,ʇı
s̨͙̩͍̰̤̞̒͋̓ͧͯ͒̐́̕͝ͅ,̷ͭͪͤͩ̌̐ͬ͐͐͠͏̟̗̣͍̯̲̤̹̝͙͕̲͕͇͓̼̀͘ʇ̷̧͓̦͕̜͚͆̀ͩ̚͢ı̃ͬ́̂̊͗ͮͧͦ̈́͑ͩ͐͑̽̊ͦ͛̐͏̪̱̭͍̝̣̤̹̥̳̭̪̻͇̺͓̜̀ ̵̧̲̤͎̞̞͈̺̅͒ͥ͌̀͆ͅb̏ͯ͆̄̾̈̈́́͠͏̗͍̦͚͎͖̻̯͖̙͈̙̤̣͖̠͙͖ͅṷ̶͕̙̥̮͎͇̖͙̦̼̖̭̫̖̌ͤ̎̐ͭ̎ͦ̓ͤ́́̚͘͟ı͌̉ͫ͒̎̾ͦ̆̑͆ͨ͏̸̧̢̣̬̱̳̘̲͕͎̗̺͔͖͉͇͉ɯ̧͊̋͊̇ͤ̍̆́̽̈̽̈͆͌̚͢͏͈̳̣͓͇̳̝͕̫ơ̯̘̺͇͈͙̖ͪ̄ͣ̂̓ͩͯ͂̈́ͫ̋ͦͫ̌͜ɔ̵̢̳͕͚̰͚͙̞̬̙͕ͩ̆̈́́̉̋͗̑ͬ͑̎͛͑ͨ̂̃ͭ̚͞ ̶̞̣̰̱̣̝̼̯̫͚̤̓̈́̍͗̿ͅs̷̈͛́̀̊ͩͬ̓ͧ͋͂ͫ͆̆̾̿̎ͧ͏̸̻͇̲͟,̶͔͕̺̰͖͔̥̝̠͕̗̈̽̊̓̐͆̆̾̎͆̍̑ͣ̅̚͘͢͜ʇͪ̽͋͗ͤ̽̅͛͆̈́͐̑ͥͪͭ̌̂҉͙͔͈̘͢͢ı͖̬͈͖̞̫̌̑̐͗̓̑̎ͩͧ͒ͮͭ̿̐̚͢͟ ̏̿ͣͨ͐̈́̏ͩ͛̐ͣͦ̚͜҉̼̞͈͕̬̮̻̥̤͍̺͎b͗ͣͪ̿ͪͤ̚͏͕̯̮̣̰͈͠ͅu̸̧̢ͯ̄̓ͣͦ̓̂̀̓̾ͤ̊̐̓̅̂҉͏͖̖̺̯̩̠̖̗̝̘̲̯͔̼̱͓ͅı̷̶̴͇̻̼͚̙͍͚͈̠͕̺͓̙̦̟̯̻̖ͭ͌ͧͥ͌͒̓ͮͭͥ̀͞ɯ̵̵̖͕̣̮̗̖͕̺̫̳̰̬̹͓̫̲̈́ͣ͛̉͑͂̎̊ͨ̔̀͟ͅȏ̢̝̝̻̥̫̥̖͐ͭ͂̊̓͘͢ɔ̵͔̘͈̦̹̣̱̣̳͖̺͓̱͓ͩ̿̊ͭ͑͂͊̋͠ ̸̨̘̪̻̜̝̲̽̇ͤ͂͗̆̎̽ͪ́͞͞s͖͍̹͚͎̜̞͍̼̬̜͓ͩ̄̎̒ͣ̓̈́ͦͯ̆͡͝,̧̡͆ͥ͒̌͂̿̀ͭ͋̌̉̔͆̆̓ͪ͗̐͞҉̘̝̱͇͈͈̣͡ͅʇ̨͙̳̖̣̹̲̩ͩ̊̃̓͐ͨ̋͑̉̓͆̍̍͒̔̚͝ı̯̥̹̻̠̮̤̙͎͍̙̲̙̯̠͕̘̯ͭͦͩ̍̂̑͌́̏ͧ̆̓ͫ͒͗̎ͭͦͦ͡͡ ̷̨̟̼͔͔̈ͪ͌͋͛̎ͧ̂͊̀͞͞b̯͚̠͙̲̺̻̹̙̫̭̜̩̘̰͍̙ͮ̉̈̽ͥ͆̓́̌͘͟u͗͑ͫͬͫ̍̿ͪ̿ͨ͏҉̹͍͈̯͇̻͈̪̫͖̙͙̭ı̵̰̞̖͇̠͇͓̲̞̘͓̦̞͎̘̺̂̋̈̐͌̿͌ͥ͐͋̅ͪͥͨ̓̆̏́ɯ̴̴̸͙͇͕͓̜̯͓̫͂̄̔̄͌ͅŏ̢͍͇̙̥̪̞̠̖̆ͯ̊̅͜͠ɔ̨̨͍̱͓͚̭̠̪̬̼̭̲̪̹̽̉ͤ͗̍̽͑ͦ̚
s,ʇı buıɯoɔ s,ʇı buıɯoɔ s,ʇı buıɯoɔ
s͛ͦ̓̾ͯ̈ͩ͂҉̨̰͇̩̺̹̺̭̙̻͕͙̳,̧͒ͤ̀̂ͭ̀̂͐̚̕͏̧̱͕͕̥̩͉̳̩̝͎̦͍͉͎̮ʇ̨̙̼̟̇͂͐̅̒̓̂̍͠ͅı̵̧̧͓̞͖̫̯̭̻͈̏ͯ̏̒ͭ̑ͩ̂ͣ ͥ̓͐͌ͤ͂̓̇̂ͥ҉̶̨͢͏̖͇̲̝̼̻͇̝̤̙̣̖̠b̨̡̟̠͇̼̖̳͖̞̙̟̎ͨ̑̓̿̕ͅu̸̬̜̙͇͇͓̘͇̪̲̣̹ͤ̌͊ͮ͑ı̨̮̺͖̪̩͖̥̟̱̞̥͚͈̱͎͖͙̞̓ͯ̋̔̐ͪ͜͟͝ͅɯ̣̜̼͙̼̊͛͑͂ͫͣ̿͊̃ͮͤ̐̍͟͟͠o̴̔ͭ͌́͊͏̨͝҉̟̩̼̘ɔ̴̸͙̥̱̣̹͍̳͖̐͌͛̅̾̈̋ͮͣͮͫ͢ͅ ̶̡̙̤̝̖͕͗̑̀̄̒̂͆͐̆̾ͥ͆͋͜s̶̪̳̩̳͖͓͐ͣ͑̃͛ͩͥ͗̇͜,́̃̒̀͋̈̏̒̚͢҉̴͉͔̝̗̼̙̰̰̞̠͈́ʇ̷̡͍̱̠̫͉̗̳̫̟͕̘̜̤̥̣̲̪́͒͐̃ͣ̄ͣ͒̈́̓̇ͯͪͨ̚ı̴̛̺̰͔͎̙͉͓̪̠̻̙̏̔̍ͭͥ̔͛̊͡͝ ̶̉ͯ̎̅̑̌ͪͮ̽̓̎̐͋̐҉̡͉̥͖̘̀́ͅB̸̏́̑̾̈́̑̌̅̈̀̚̕͡҉̼̟̹̞Eͦͯͭ̑̒͝҉̡͎̝̖̥͔͕̟̱̪̤͇͢H̢̛̛̲͉̝̮̏̑͗ͣ͆̅ͮ̽̎̓̐ͨ̆̚͡I̵̭̦̩̫͉̺̖͕͓̩͖ͩͭ̍ͭ̓̓̄͛̆̎́̑̿ͮ͘͝N̨͒͌̓̈́ͥ̅ͧͦͭ̾ͤ̅͗͟͏҉̟̝̲̲̻̥̹̯͚͇D̷̸̷̴̲̟̻̯͙̦̹̼ͧ̑̏̐̀ͫ̾ ̨̠̫̼̱͚͖ͥ͌ͮ̀̊͊̔̔̉̌ͦ͒Y̷ͥ͋̎́͒ͧ̆̇̽͂͒̌̔̅͌̽͠͞͏̢͎͖͖̞[̰̲̦͙̙̠̾̂̀̔ͥ̊͛̕͞ş̵͉̜͚̹̯̣̻̬͈̣̹̳̏̏ͪ͂̃̾͂ͦͥͨ̈͐ͪ̚t̄̇̅̓̑̚҉̴̨̛̫̣̗͈͍̲̗̯̝̯̲̮̩̯͎͓̘ͅrͦ͆͛̉̇̊ͣ̍ͣ͋͜҉̧̘̰̤̺̣͈̭͢i̓̒̓̔͒̆͌͂́͆ͧͦ̀ͯ͘͞҉̪͇̫͙͔͚̺̤͇̟̲͇͕̳̝̝͉́k̸̷̡̢̙̟͉̦͙̝̫̘̫̭̳ͫͨ̓̾͆́͋̎̀̃͋̀ͦ̍̏̑ͫ͗̚͟eͫ̍̐ͥͪͪ̒̓̕҉͈͖̳̱̙̬̞͉̳̮̭͖̠̼̝̩̼͓]̍̅̔̓̒̆͆̽̓͂ͫ̾̿̈͒́ͩ̚҉̢̪͉͖̹̦͙̘̪̬̥̼̺͟͠ͅÕ̵̠̙̥͚͓̩̤̺̰̬͚̣̳̲̥̫̲͍ͧ̐̊͆ͬ̏͋̊̾̏́U̢͉̦͖̜͈̙̪̦̩͙͚ͧ̃̿̆̒̑ͭͣͤͣ̀͟ͅ ̢̨͍̻̖̮̞̟ͯͫ̿̈́ͬͮ̋̏͊̀͘͘B̼͔̠͖̮̹̼̳̱̖̥͙̝̅̅̅̾͊̓́̍ͮ͟͞ͅĖ̴͕̞͙̟̞̙̱̍̍͛ͣ̎̓̆͂͌͢͝͝H̷̰͔͍̮̫̱̟̭͕͇̦͕͍̻̉̓̐ͥ̄̽͆ͭ͛̋̄̆͠͠͝I̵̩̗̩͖͚̙̲͙͕̪̼̯̼͙̹̼̜̐̒̊ͤ̒ͤͮͧ̂̃́͞͡ͅn͗̒ͧ̍̎͋ͨ͗ͫͭ̉̍̓̃͆̉҉̴̢̪̯̦̟͠d͂ͯ̏̽́̒̋̈́͂͘͢҉̹̹̣͙̰̤̯͘͠Ŷ̸̢̠̪͉̝͍̻̥͇̥̩̭̦̫͚̘̟ͣͫ͆ͯͥ̏ͨͩ̏̾͆͐̃̆͜͠ͅͅͅȯ̸̦͍͓̺͈̦͕̯̲̼͖͇̱̪̦͚͈̦̈́̄̌͐ͪͮ̊́̋ͧ̌̂ͬͣ̐ͮ̚̕͞Ü̶̥̜̯̠̱̤͕̖̪̪ͨ̓̈̍̈̍͑ͬ̒̓̐ͤ͋ͥ͋̑̐

BEHINDYOUBEHINDYOUBEHINDYOUBEHINDYOU

Í̶ͧͮ̆͒͆̿͗ͩ͏̨̦̮̤̜̯͝T̨̥͚̳͇̮̥͎̻̫͛ͣͯͮ̿̓͐ͧͦ̊͞͝'̸̸̏͌̄̀͆͏͈̳̼̖̀S̷̡̻̼̙̭̪̳̖̹̠̲͇̹͍̊ͥ̒ͬ̇̎̽͒̓ ̸͇̦͔̭̳̥̭͉̓̄͒̀͞H̡̧̨̯̟̗̫͈̭͇̯̙̮͖͓̰̞̜ͥ̊ͯͯ̿ͪͨ̾͗ͮͅE̡̺̗̣͕̻͙̘̲̪̔̎̌͑́͌̽͡Ŗ̹̩̼̮̆͋̄̑̏ͫͫͮ̓͒̈́̽ͥ͗͊̕E͋ͧ͒͊̇́̆̎̀̂̑ͫ́ͩ̔̉̋̀͞͏̗̘̞̯͕͖͚̼̫̟͚̗͙̜̘̘ͅ

35Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:06 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:

Í̶ͧͮ̆͒͆̿͗ͩ͏̨̦̮̤̜̯͝T̨̥͚̳͇̮̥͎̻̫͛ͣͯͮ̿̓͐ͧͦ̊͞͝'̸̸̏͌̄̀͆͏͈̳̼̖̀S̷̡̻̼̙̭̪̳̖̹̠̲͇̹͍̊ͥ̒ͬ̇̎̽͒̓ ̸͇̦͔̭̳̥̭͉̓̄͒̀͞H̡̧̨̯̟̗̫͈̭͇̯̙̮͖͓̰̞̜ͥ̊ͯͯ̿ͪͨ̾͗ͮͅE̡̺̗̣͕̻͙̘̲̪̔̎̌͑́͌̽͡Ŗ̹̩̼̮̆͋̄̑̏ͫͫͮ̓͒̈́̽ͥ͗͊̕E͋ͧ͒͊̇́̆̎̀̂̑ͫ́ͩ̔̉̋̀͞͏̗̘̞̯͕͖͚̼̫̟͚̗͙̜̘̘ͅ

IT'S NOW. IT'S 70% OFF SUNDAY. WE ARE GIVING AWAY LYNCHINGS NEARLY FOR FREE. KILL YOUR FRIENDS ON SHAKY GROUND. HANG A SNAKE. OR LET HER LIVE.

DON'T BE SHY, GIVE IT A TRY.

THE DEALS ARE HERE BUT THEY WON'T LAST LONG. IT'LL ALL BE OVER AFTER THIS SUNDAY

SUNDAY

SUNDAY.

36Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:30 pm

Cure

Cure

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Ie6MZja

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 MHsoFWZ

1705IT ENDS SOON.

You may only vote for the players in your thread.

One thread will be selected at random to rejoin the main thread. Only the lynch in that thread will succeed.

From there, the game will continue as it has always continued, the phases will pass as if nothing has changed. Until a moment will come, maybe in a phase, maybe after the game, maybe even after several games. Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize players are not how you perceived them to be at all. You'll stand aside as a great complexity intrudes, tearing apart, piece by piece, all of your carefully conceived speculation, whether deliberate or unconscious. And then for better or worse you'll turn, unable to resist, though try to resist you still will, fighting with everything you've got not to face the thing you most dread, what is now, what will be, what has always come before, the alignment you truly are, the alignment we all are, buried in the nameless black of a thread.

DAY THREE begin.

37Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:31 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Two jails huh?

And Tiki single handily fought off all of mafia and protected everyone.
I need elaboration.

I think the story is being embellished by his publicist.

38Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:40 pm

lulu

lulu

I'm out at lunch - I'm currently reading & won't spec until I get back but for clarity, I acted on Ardonye last night.

Does this mean Rasei's crumpled note stun didn't go through?

39Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:42 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

@Cowards

Stop no lynching. You will be wasting a good position. There are clear things to go on. I am seriously going to being looking sternly in the direction of those who decide to look the gift of avoiding a NK for several phases in the mouth to just prolong everything even further.

40Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:46 pm

lulu

lulu

I recommend that everyone place one dummy vote per thread so everyone is aware of group consensus. Town's only strength is in majority vote. We need to make sure the majority opinion for every single vote is clear. It might be difficult to coordinate but if people within a thread go against the majority vote without very good reason I would find that highly scummy.

I think that at this point we can assume Nautilus was not the maf jailer but she was most definitely mafia. There is nothing pro-town about this ability in conjunction with an alignment obscure. (granted, lux had election day in Gakuen 1 and was town but... lol...)

41Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:53 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

lulu wrote:I recommend that everyone place one dummy vote per thread so everyone is aware of group consensus. Town's only strength is in majority vote. We need to make sure the majority opinion for every single vote is clear. It might be difficult to coordinate but if people within a thread go against the majority vote without very good reason I would find that highly scummy.

I think that at this point we can assume Nautilus was not the maf jailer but she was most definitely mafia. There is nothing pro-town about this ability in conjunction with an alignment obscure. (granted, lux had election day in Gakuen 1 and was town but... lol...)

Vote: House

42Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 PgkSqVN

43Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:59 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

@Other Dimensions

Hi let me clarify what I meant about No Lynching.

We need to Lynch.

Thank you.

Really though if everyone wanted to band together and plan to lynch one person in another thread, that's wonderful. But that's not how this works. One thread is randomly selected to have their lynch "Count". I don't believe there's a single thread active right now with no mafia members in it. So I'm going to advise against doing that specific thing.

A neutral claim No Lynching is not that big a deal. There's been no other neutral CC and it seems like at this point it wouldn't be that large a deal to out themselves. I believe in Pan's neutrality for the time being. However, that is pretty much the only case I will not be suspicious about at this point in time. We are 6 phases in with (probably) no town deaths. That is a pretty solid position where risks can be taken. If we just sit here not acting on the information we have it is to our disadvantage.

EDIT:

Huh.

I am going to leave my vote on house until there is a vote tally. I want to try something.

Because house seems like a jerk.

house needs to die.

Even house in that one show was a jerk.

What was the show called again?

Oh yeah.

It was house.

Hosr you will pay for doing this to me.

BarrelhouseBlockhousesCoffeehouseCourthousesCustomhouseGlasshousesGreenhousesGuardhouseshouseboaterhousebreaks

housebrokenhousecleanshousefatherhousefrontshouseguestshouseholderhousekeeperhouselightshousemasterhousemother

houseparenthousepersonhouseplantshousewifelyhousewiferyLighthousesMotherhousePilothousesPorterhousePowerhousesRoughhoused

RoughhousesRoundhousesSchoolhouseSmokehousesSpringhouseStatehousesStorehousesSugarhouses
SummerhouseWarehousersWheelhouses

WhorehousesAlmshousesBackhousesBakehousesBathhousesBeadhousesBedehousesBirdhousesBlockhouseBoathousesBunkhousesChophousesClubhousesCookhousesCourthouse

DeckhousesDollhousesDosshousesFarmhousesFirehousesFlophousesGatehousesGlasshouseGreenhouseGuardhousehouseboats

houseboundhousebreakhousebrokehousecarlshousecleanhousecoatshousedresshouseflieshousefronthouseguesthouseholdshousekeepshouseleekshouselling

housemaidshousemateshouseplant

houseroomshousewareshousewifeyhousewiveshouseworksJailhouses
LighthouseLonghousesMillhouses

OasthousesPenthousesPesthousesPilothousePlayhousesPoorhousesPowerhouseRoadhousesRoughhouseRoundhouseSmokehouse

StatehouseStorehouseSugarhouseTollhousesToolhousesTownhousesTreehousesUnhouseledWarehousedWarehouserWarehouses

WashhousesWellhousesWheelhouse

WhorehouseWorkhousesAlehousesAlmshouseBackhouseBaghousesBakehouseBathhouseBeadhouseBedehouseBirdhouseBoathouseBughousesBunkhouseCathousesChophouse

ClubhouseCookhouseDeckhouseDoghousesDollhouseDosshouseFarmhouseFirehouseFlophouseFunhousesGashouses

GatehouseHenhousesHothousedHothouseshouseboathouseboyshousecarlhousecoathousefulshouseholdhousekeep

housekepthouseleekhouselesshouselinghouselledhousemaidhousematehouseroomhousesits

housetopshousewifehouseworkIcehousesJailhouseLonghouseMadhousesMillhouseNuthousesOasthouseOuthouses

PenthousePesthousePlayhousePoorhousePothousesRoadhouseTaphousesTeahousesTollhouseToolhouseTownhouseTreehouseWarehouseWashhouseWellhouseWorkhouseAlehouseBaghouseBughouseCathouse

ChousersDoghouseFunhouseGashouseHenhouseHothousehouseboyhouseflyhousefulhouseledhousemanhousemenhousesat

housesithousetopIcehouseMadhouse

NuthouseOuthousePothouseRehousedRehousesTaphouseTeahouseUnhousedUnhousesChousedChouserChouseshouselshousersRehouseUnhouseChousehousedhouselhouserhouses

house

Last edited by T3tsuya on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

44Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

"It ends soon"

???

Dude this game is so esoteric and I'm scared but also so impressed like dang, hosrs @_@

Ok anyway so. Is the tiki thing real or is that added on at the end like a rollover editing action

45Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 3 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:06 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Well

Then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum