Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ

+5
Mr. Gerbear
T3tsuya
eleni
lulu
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

46Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:06 pm

lulu

lulu

(sound of me ignoring lunch to stare at maf) this ability is so weird... what would happen if nautilus got killed late game and there were only like 4 people left...

i do agree that every single thread should lynch though.

47Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:07 pm

Cure

Cure

˙ǝsnoɥ ǝɥʇ ǝʌɐǝן oʇ sʇuɐʍ ɹǝʌǝu ɐʎnsʇǝʇ ʇɐɥʇ ɹɐǝןɔ ʎʇʇǝɹd s,ʇı

48Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:10 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
˙ǝsnoɥ ǝɥʇ ǝʌɐǝן oʇ sʇuɐʍ ɹǝʌǝu ɐʎnsʇǝʇ ʇɐɥʇ ɹɐǝןɔ ʎʇʇǝɹd s,ʇı

I'm Tet.

Not Lux.

But I mean so long as you're here, I might as well stay awhile.

Luxaria wrote:First thought for myself is to no lynch.

No.

And if you kill the dog, I'll drown you.

49Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I agree re: lunch.

I mean lunch.

LYNCH. SWYPE UGH

Except I don't volunteer. Also it's probably not lulu.

So uh

Vote: Entelechy where are you

50Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:But I mean so long as you're here, I might as well stay awhile.

˙ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ʇı ʎoظuǝ ʇ,uop ˙noʎ ʇɐǝ oʇ buıob ʎןqɐqoɹd s,ʇı ˙buoן ʎɹǝʌ ɹoɟ buıʎɐʇs ǝq ʇ,uoʍ ı ǝsnoɥ ǝɥʇ uı ǝɹ,noʎ ɟı

51Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:20 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:
Luxaria wrote:First thought for myself is to no lynch.

No.

V_te: N_ lyn_h

Would you like to buy a vowel?

Only one.

Y

EDIT:

@Tiki

Is your book one of the fucking Horus Heresy novels

Oh my god

52Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:34 pm

lulu

lulu

still out at lunch but current feelings, roughly:

α: high seraph
- rasei has claimed town stun and hasn't been counterclaimed
- chinomi was presumably mafstunned n0, this isn't solid evidence, but i also feel like she's been behaving in a town manner
- five has softclaimed some kind of rolecop and hasn't yet been counterclaimed or FOS'd by anyone aside from me & high seraph i think?
- mr alice i believe behaved townily towards the end of d1 but would be my second vote after high seraph
- that leaves high seraph who i've been getting scum vibes from anyway

β: luxaria
- this is probably my most fuzzy thread b/c i haven't seen much spec or FOSing from anyone here... i'd honestly be happy voting for anyone which makes me additionally suspicious if this thread ends in a NL.
- i'm leaning towards lux b/c i feel like she'd be pressuring people more if she was town. i've only played one game with a town lux but i recall her being aggressive & energetic. i don't think i've seen her FOS a single person yet this game?
- anyway i'm very interested in seeing spec lists from everyone in this thread - namely, who do you think is mafia and who do you think is town, whether in or out of your thread?

γ: plot, angelstar
- alca is town
- pan is neutral
- tiki apparently used an all-protect last night. there's a chance rollover was tampered with but i'm ok with treating it as truth for the purposes of this vote.
- aeiou has provided information which seems to be either unreliable or falsified as we have confirmation from eleni that her n0 eleni result was false, and confirmation from alca that her n1 nautilus result was false. i'm willing to leave her alone for the purposes of this vote b/c she's contributed to the thread tho.
- that leaves plot vs angel, which i'm fairly neutral on. i would personally be more inclined to vote on plot because we know angel has been traveling, but i'd like to see spec lists from both of them.

δ: vote: entelechy
- i feel kind of bad about this b/c i know they've been busy. i'm happy to vote for mr gerbear too depending on how thread activity goes today. could i get a list of reads from you & gerbear also?

another note:
eleni was mafjailed last night - it doesn't make any sense at all for maf to jail the same person they NK.
this means that (1) a town most likely used a self-redirect on me, or (2) ardonye is a reflective role of some kind.

53Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:42 pm

eleni

eleni

no time to catch up on all the threads yet, sorry

but just popping into say that i targeted ardonye last night, which clearly redirected lulu's jail onto me /o\ also i did not absorb any kills last night

wait if lulu got jailed, how come her action still went through? i might be missing something i'm not caught up yet orz

54Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:49 pm

lulu

lulu

eleni wrote:but just popping into say that i targeted ardonye last night, which clearly redirected lulu's jail onto me /o\ also i did not absorb any kills last night
wat

no i... i also dont get this too

55Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm currently not at home!! But I guess I can give reads when I get back home

But I can confirm there was indeed a reflective role who acted last night

56Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:41 pm

lulu

lulu

im home! \o/ i was so distracted by maf i forgot to pay before leaving the restaurant.. i deserve to be jailed... (i went back to pay it tho)

@eleni
could i ask why you acted on ardonye last night? i chose her b/c i didn't have any notes on her and thought it was likely mafia would have a quieter member send in the NK, but i assume you acted on her because you have strong reason to believe she's town?

seeing as you're a protective role who hardclaimed with the specifics of your ability in thread yesterday, i was actually planning on voting for you today if you weren't killed, stunned or jailed in rollover... if you are in fact town, i would think the straightforward explanation is that mafia jailed you, your redirect wasn't used, and my jail was somehow reflected (as confirmed by gerry), but is it possible for you to confirm whether your ability was used last night and if it's on cooldown?

57Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:46 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

@Grumpy Pan

When I called No Lynchers cowards I meant what I said.

I wasn't directly referring to you yourself, I was referring to town as a whole. At this point I view it was nothing but a time waster given that we're in a fantastic position to try our hand at sticking some of these suspicions to the wall and that mafia gains out more than we do just dawdling doing nothing.  So we need to be brave.

We need to commit.

You, as a neutral, are kind of outside the flow of maf v town and me rallying town to vote doesn't really apply to your strategy as a neutral.

You are not being bullied. And I will defend to the death your specific right to violent neutrality.

THANK U AND HAVE A PLEASANT DAY.

58Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:57 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Mr. Gerbear wrote:I agree re: lunch.

I mean lunch.

LYNCH. SWYPE UGH

Except I don't volunteer. Also it's probably not lulu.

So uh

Vote: Entelechy where are you

Grandmother in the hospital, family in town, like I said in the main thread before the split.

EDIT: Family leaving tomorrow, hope to have time to catch up Sunday night.

59Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:14 pm

lulu

lulu

aeiou wrote:Sorry if this seems strange but I was just musing over things and
LLulu...
Are you willing to answer if your book has ...the word Nest in it?
yes! it does!

Last edited by lulu on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding quotes for clarity)

60Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 4 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:18 pm

lulu

lulu

aeiou wrote:IM
GOING TO GO CRY

I cannot even believe this
ITS FUCKIGN PERFECT

also
I HAVE A THEORY THAT LULUS JAIL GOT REDIRECTED ONTO HERSELF
e: or she lied and chose herself??? but idk if thats really possible...
ITS NICE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED BUT I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ASK HOW YOU RECEIVED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DURING A PHASE WHEN YOU WERE STUNNED

Last edited by lulu on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding quotes for clarity)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum