Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ

+5
Mr. Gerbear
T3tsuya
eleni
lulu
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

61Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:24 pm

lulu

lulu

aeiou wrote:do you think maybe just maybe its possible that we are fated to be together??
Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Jurassic-heart-7
FUCK OFF

Last edited by lulu on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding quotes for clarity)

62Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:25 pm

lulu

lulu

THIS GAME IS STUPID!!!! I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!

63Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:26 pm

Cure

Cure

˙spunɟǝɹ ou ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝsnoɥ ǝɥʇ uı

64Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:30 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
˙spunɟǝɹ ou ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝsnoɥ ǝɥʇ uı

I demand to see the house's manager.

65Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:31 pm

lulu

lulu

@aeiou
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH REDIRECTING THO, i think your half of the role is different from my half of the role b/c with my half i have literally zero incentive to act on you rn

66Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:51 pm

lulu

lulu

high seraph wrote:nautilus wasn't mafia.

Even if we hadn't lynched nautilus, reality would still be split eventually, because she would suicide at some point in the game that was unknown even to nautilus herself. tbh nautilus might even not be dead, actually. I don't know how this makes sense but this is how things are ok it's not my fault. I know I'm one of the guys who said "wow this role has zero chance of being town" but it is town. This much is... undeniable.

If I can get... a summary... of all the actions that got claimed on N0/N1 so far (aeiou, eleni, alca, lulu... those are people I think claimed their actions), then I could maybe answer a few questions. For example, alca asked what happened to her redirection on N1. Nautilus didn't have an action and, what's more, she couldn't be acted upon, so that's what happened there.

sorry i completely missed this but yes, since nautilus is dead and i doubt anyone's going to revive her (i'll defer to our revive role's judgement if we have a town revive but at least make sure we have 100% clear ratio evidence that nautilus is town and that the revive'll turn her vanilla) i don't think there's any harm in claiming her role for her if you know the specifics

aeiou wrote:ALSO HOLY SHIT, if you were mafia and you thought I might investigate lulu on a night mafia would send a NK in on her wouldnt you WANT ME TO NOT SEE THOSE RESULTS
aeiou wrote:...does that mean my other result is the NK sender...
aeiou wrote:And I mean Im just saying you acted on yourself somehow last night. You're book choice is so embarrassing I wont reveal it but I absolutely found out you acted on yourself last night which makes sense if theres a jail on you and youre jailer, also there was one other result I got so NK + jail would do it
IF YOU KNOW WHO THE NKER WAS THEN REVEAL IT THERE'S NO REASON NOT TO mafia is incredibly unlikely to reveal any more of their book flavours this game even if you don't out the book now

my role has a second bit that depends on a partner role and my partner is 1000000% you, i'm just mad rn because i wanted to try finding my partner before my book got outed. i'm not planning on using my partner ability tho b/c i uh... i don't think it'll be helpful, like at all...

from what you're saying, i'm getting the impression you're claiming your role is something along the lines of, once you've acted on me you'll continue to receive passive results on me? there has to be some kind of drawback if we're both town because that seems incredibly strong?? keep in mind i'm still trying to make sense of why half your results seem to be faulty.

Last edited by lulu on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding quotes for clarity)

67Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:53 pm

eleni

eleni

so i'm still going through the other threads cries this is too time-consuming for me right now /o\ but i just wanted to get this out first

lulu wrote:@eleni
could i ask why you acted on ardonye last night? i chose her b/c i didn't have any notes on her and thought it was likely mafia would have a quieter member send in the NK, but i assume you acted on her because you have strong reason to believe she's town?

seeing as you're a protective role who hardclaimed with the specifics of your ability in thread yesterday, i was actually planning on voting for you today if you weren't killed, stunned or jailed in rollover... if you are in fact town, i would think the straightforward explanation is that mafia jailed you, your redirect wasn't used, and my jail was somehow reflected (as confirmed by gerry), but is it possible for you to confirm whether your ability was used last night and if it's on cooldown?
well i've been trying to use my ability as mostly protection- i don't have any strong reads on mariya but i do feel atm that she's more townie to me (though i know she voted NL last phase) because of the timestamped votes she's posted. that's not much, i know, but in my experience from previous games almost everyone who has gone through the trouble of posting timestamped votes has been town. still, it was pretty much a shot in the dark tbh...

hmm i guess that scenario would explain it- otherwise it wouldn't make sense for your jail to go through given that you were jailed. and i... i'm not sure how i can confirm whether my ability is on cooldown

welp. i don't... really want to vote Entelechy given their circumstances v__v so i guess this leaves drandahl and Gerry for me.

ok kind of mostly caught up on the other threads now. i'm confused as to why holy is saying nautilus was definitely town

also i didn't know a jailer could jail themselves?

ah ninja'd by lulu!!

68Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:05 am

lulu

lulu

aeiou wrote:@lulu
uh the other book is uhh ...
OK I HONEST TO GOD THOUGHT THE HOSTS WERE FUCKIGN WITH ME ON THESE RESULTS BECAUSE HWO PICKED THIS BOOKS (obviously you lulu) like I didnt even want to admit to getting these results... I didnt realize they were real until you confirmed the one was yours
the other is..
wait for it...

Pounded In The Butt By My Book “Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt”
THAT IS A TRULY RIDICULOUS BOOK AND I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW DEPRAVED THE PLAYERS IN THIS GAME ARE

but more importantly, tell us what your role is and why you're getting passive results. at this stage, the most obvious answer is that you have always received passive results (something along the lines of, you receive a random book from the game once a phase), you lied about acting on me n0 & n1 and forced a nautilus lynch to get the lynch off you, which explains why despite getting book names correct the only result you have gotten correct so far is five who claimed to act on me n1.

high seraph is also claiming that nautilus doesn't even have an active ability ("Nautilus didn't have an action and, what's more, she couldn't be acted upon, so that's what happened there."), which nautilus also mentioned before she was lynched (though it makes sense for them to claim that if both of them are maf lol..)

ANYWAY EXPLAIN!!!

eleni wrote:welp. i don't... really want to vote Entelechy given their circumstances v__v so i guess this leaves drandahl and Gerry for me.
edit: i actually completely missed that drandahl was in this block with us, um!! i'm open to voting on drandahl! the main reason i had a town read on him was because i guessed he had a specific role but that's since been disproved, so i'm back to a neutral read on him and would like to see his spec list as well.

Last edited by lulu on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding quotes for readability (3) (i'm sorry, i'm truly awful with bbcode))

69Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:14 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I can't believe someone chose a Chuck Tingle book tbqh

70Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:18 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mr. Gerbear wrote:I can't believe someone chose a Chuck Tingle book tbqh

you probably thought ninfia was dead

nope

chuck tingle

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

71Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:37 am

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:

nope

chuck tingle

You just couldn't resist, could you...

alright, I'm back from brothersitting. Continuing to backread, and then place a vote. I agree that we have a lot to go off of, and I'm not in favor of No Lynch, but this also means we'll get up to four town claims from this.

72Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:39 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Can someone explain the concept of a town claim to me. Isn't everyone (but neutrals maybe) trying to appear as town anyway

73Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:49 am

drandahl

drandahl

Meant claim by an actual town, providing info to mafia. I was ambiguous.

74Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:07 am

lulu

lulu

AEIOU wrote:My role is, I will receive a list of all the roles that targeted lulu-senpai
WHAT?? IS THIS??? I HAVE NEVER SEEN A ROLE LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE IS THAT LITERALLY WHAT IT SAYS IN YOUR ROLE PM?? "every night you are given a list of people who act on lulu"??

75Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 5 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:10 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:

nope

chuck tingle

Tired

More talking please

More ancient jokes

Vote tomorrow

Sleep now