Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 67]

361Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:47 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'd actually also be kind of down to lynch Tiki mostly because his reply to my post was sounding really, really overdefensive for what was initially a "hmm I have some reservations about Tiki I guess", but.

To answer katagi & Five's final point:

Now, lemme try to be productive for a minute. Since you would know better than me and I trust you and Cure more than anyone else in this game right now (unless I'm forgetting someone, which I might be, there's too many people here), what do you think of Tiki's behavior after the post-silence outburst?

Kiyoko's comment kind of explains how I feel on Tiki in general, in which he's incredibly hard to read. In his post-silence outburst I don't necessarily find anything weird about his tone in it? compare it to other games, where he was indeed mafia:

Spoiler:

In one of the games I quoted, he killed me N0 (the other game was when Kiyoko was part of the mafia), so if he's mafia in this game he technically has a history for murdering me immediately and I wouldn't be surprised. I'm gonna also footnote that in that game (the ones in reference to Cure/Lucas: he was outed via investigation).

I feel like his extremely weird and retaliatory vote on me for tunneling him is just him likely being frustrated that people are voting him and his general frustration for people FOSing him, but like he always does this so I don't know what to think of it. Like.

He does this in every single game regardless of his alignment so I'm not reading too hard into his tone, though I'm gonna say that I'm still really weirded out that he never responded to my initial defense on him and then only unvoted when I was like "dude... I killed Lucas", and that he was willing to vote immediately on me when I was... N0 NK and at least 4-5 players knew I was likely the person who offed Lucas?

The fact that he hasn't really posted any kind of spec though that doesn't involve me being mafia or him in general since he's been unsilenced makes me < o>< o> though.

362Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:49 pm

Cure

Cure

☆☆katagi wrote:is tiki always this aggressive y'all

yes. pay him no mind.

@mitsu... what game even was that last quote from.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

363Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:51 pm

nautilus

nautilus

also final example: here is his "mafia" typical response in a situation where i am town:

Tiki The Troll wrote:
n☆util☆s wrote:Honestly if I were to talk about who would be most likely to be chaotic neutral and ditch a plan if they were town I would say it would be Tiki, but I am unsure whether or not Tiki would be an optimal target for a conversion or a kill

Dude, every single phase, you find a reason to list me as a suspect. XD

Although...I won't really deny that, yeah, causing trouble is something I tend to do, heh. But I'm not one for bailing on a team strategy, especially one that basically ensured victory. Believe it or not, I used to run dungeon crawls in WoW, so I know what it is to play by a plan (and the great feelings you get when it all comes together).

But...I mostly just think it's funny you pointed it out that way. XD I mean that, plus, "He's acting so Town, HE MUST BE MAFIA," I dunno, gone from slightly annoying to just being tickled by it, heh.

ANYWAY, hmm...the plan was 5 in one room, and 4 in another, right? Well, then a couple options come to mind:

1. Somebody left the Med Bay, and either they got Contaminated, or the two left in the room were Infected, and Contaminated the 3rd.
  2. One or two people wandered from the Engine room, and one of them caught it, or two left and the 3rd was trapped with Infected.
  3. Everybody but one person bailed from a particular room, and either they, or the one left alone, got caught.

I'm...not entirely sure where that leaves us, though (figuring that out is more Mitsu's, Kiyo, and Lux's specialty, heh). I think it's still safe to assume that Lux and Ezz are crew. Beyond that...maybe we should focus on the prior spec, instead of letting this new info confuse us? After all, with this new ratio it's potentially, uhm...MYLO is the mislynch and lose one, right?

But yeah, if we end up 5-3, it could potentially go to either 4-3 next "Day Phase"...or 4-4.

That said, I guess I'm most leaning toward Vowels. In the same room as Lucas, sided with him, and most importantly, voted to have me, lovable Tiki, incinerated.

But, as usual, gonna hold off until I hear more from everybody. And, despite her rudeness, I'm thinking we should vote Nautie for med bay?

take this as you will

@raie - snowmaf

364Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:53 pm

Cure

Cure

... lmao well... in snowmaf he wasn't outed by investigation I bussed him and (poorly) claimed cop to get people to listen to me.

HE WAS STILL MAFIA THOUGH...

365Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:57 pm

nautilus

nautilus

† ☾u♪e † wrote:... lmao well... in snowmaf he wasn't outed by investigation I bussed him and (poorly) claimed cop to get people to listen to me.

HE WAS STILL MAFIA THOUGH...

WELL HE WAS STILL MAFIA AND HE INTERPRETED THAT SUSPICION AS INVESTIGATION SO THIS IS TIKI'S RESPONSES TO "INVESTIGATION" FOR REFERENCE...

Ummm other than Five/Tiki I don't really have any strong feelings on anyone else (and to be fair, I'm willing to change my vote) bar the weaksauce weird vibes I'm getting from Angel and Sammie. I get why Raie's voting Adibros, but given that they haven't posted lma--

@Hosr - How will the voting rule work this game? If mafia break the voting rule, will they be unable to send in the NK, or just lose their abilities?

edit: The major reservation I have on lynching Five is because I think I might know what Five's role is, but the role I think Five is is a role that can't be easily proven so I'm uncertain on what to take from it

edit2:

And okay, Nautie, what do I gotta do to convince you? Heh. Also, answer me how willingly muting myself, on my day off, and not getting to screw and, not getting to enjoy the company of everyone, and not getting to like the dragon is supposed to be fun.

Right, so: Tiki, who do you think is suspicious and who would you like to vote in this thread? What do you think about the kills on Plot and chi? The phase end?

366Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:14 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 FjS6eRX

The Cure Vs AdiosBromigo
The Nautilus Vs Tiki the Troll Sammiya Five Tiki the Troll
The Kiyoko Vs no vote
The Tiki the Troll Vs nautilus
The Five vs Tiki The Troll
The ezzelin vs Five
The Katagi vs AdiosBromigo
The Mr Alice vs Five

Five ll
AdiosBromigo ll
Tiki the Troll ll
No Vote l

[2:25:23 PM] Host: takes you to weenie hut
[2:25:25 PM] Host: thats okay
[2:25:30 PM] Host: ur out of weenie hut jrs
[2:25:57 PM | Edited 2:26:04 PM] me: begins crying and opening up "how to speculate in mafia for babies"

[3:34:01 PM] Host: u r OK
[3:34:06 PM] me: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 5 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

367Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:44 pm

Five

Five

I am going to go ahead and drop my vote: Tiki the Troll, at least for now. I've been commenting for a while now on how odd his whole reaction to the silencing situation has been, in particular the way he's been acting after his tl;dr saltpost. I mean, I know to some degree it's the usual "oh, haw haw, typical Tiki being weird", but other than the general lack of speculation (also weird), I do get similar-ish vibes to the sample mafia posts of his people have posted from other games. If Bromigo doesn't show up before too long, though, I'd be fine with lynching him too, especially since we don't seem to have any cops left around...

368Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:
And okay, Nautie, what do I gotta do to convince you? Heh. Also, answer me how willingly muting myself, on my day off, and not getting to screw and, not getting to enjoy the company of everyone, and not getting to like the dragon is supposed to be fun.

Right, so: Tiki, who do you think is suspicious and who would you like to vote in this thread? What do you think about the kills on Plot and chi? The phase end?

*Deep breath in and out*

Thank you. And sorry. This has so far been one of the MOST rustrating games for me in a LONG time. Going to stop with caps, jokingly or not.. L.just stressing MYSELF out now...

Anyway, hmm. (And sorry if this ends up coming in chunks, again, work, with my shift ending at phase end.)

Well, now that I realize you're the Arrow, definitely don't suspect you. Same goes for Cure.

Rasei is apparently neutral, so, not her.

The new folks have said some funny things, but, well, new. If I called them out on being scummy for not knowing what to say, or how to say it, I'd just be a hypocrite, heh...

Most everyone else has been pretty quiet, so hard to judge.

Two who have been less quiet though, and have suspicion on them are Blaire and Five, mostly from the Plottie votes.

Speaking of Plottie, the "item" near the end. It seems to be as Ezz says, since the kill showed up in rollover, and not an intermission. It COULD have been in response to any lynch on Plot failing, which makes some sense. I worry too that it could just be a ploy at confusion, trying to make those who specced and voted against Plot look bad.

I guess they're the ones I'd be most willing to vote for, but...I dunno, I don't like it.

As for Chi and the phase end, makes sense. She was basically cleared, had a scary role, and a list end would likely keep anyone from protecting her.

@Five: I have been busy since rollover.

369Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:15 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

I'm not even going to bother with Tiki rn. I've said my piece, I don't think he's mafia, and I don't honestly have the patience to deal with the rest.

As for my suspicions, for now they lie on Sammie and Five, as I said before. My suspicion on Sammie is mostly gut feeling from the way she's posted so far, and I feel like my suspicion on Five is firmer, plus I don't want to split votes further so I'm gonna go ahead and vote: Five.

I'm not particularly pinged by their defending Tiki /throwing shade on Nautsu's tunneling Tiki, because they do bring a reasonable point that Tiki has probably been camping out to post his rant right after rollover after being frustrated for not being able to speak. I thought the same upon reading it, and it sounds like a Tiki thing to do.

However, Five seems to have been consistently vaguely probing about roles, which really rubs me the wrong way, in addition to them pushing for a Plot lynch early on. At the time of everyone jumping on the "jailed/stunned out of sending NK shows up as failed NK", it seemed really odd to me to focus so much on the stun in particular. Yes, it does make sense to an extent because there were two jails and one is bound to be a maf jail. IF we are going to be lynching someone that was jailed or stunned, the stunned person would likely be a safer bet than others. However, at that point, the option of a protect being on Nautsu was not nearly excluded - and for Five, as someone who's been throwing around math and odds and rates in my game at the same time, to be focusing on the sole possibility that the maf was stunned out of sending the NK while just pushing aside the possibility of protect/bulletproof/hide/etc. which are statistically likelier options simply because there are more of them, feels immensely contradicting to me.

Moreover, they have probed Nautsu about possibly being bulletproof (something that I'm sure crossed minds of a lot of players, but have like myself, refrained from asking because it is in town's best interest to not push bulletproofs towards claiming, or draw attention to the possibility of them being bulletproof), as well as further on wondered about the identity of the dayvig. Both of those rang alarm bells for me, because probing for roles, especially so early in the game, is extremely anti-town behaviour. A townie would not want to give away information to the maf, and if they had an idea on the identity of the shooter, would keep their mouths shut and just keep it in mind as a reason to trust that person (like Cure and myself did).

Lastly, their last post voting Tiki, literally because "it's scummy to have been silenced" is just ??? We've been through this, and we've dealt with this. This feels so so much like maf grasping at straws to keep themselves alive. They also mention being okay with lynching AdiBros - literally the only two targets that have had existing spec /votes so far, without presenting any sort of new suspicion or ideas on who might be maf, merely trying to divert the lynch off themselves on the other two possible targets. I am not convinced.

370Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:29 pm

katagi

katagi

i'm about to go to dinner and i don't want to accidentally not vote today, so i'm going to go ahead and vote: adiosbromigo, hopefully doing so will get him to talk a little bit more?? I don't really get any particularly strong feels from him in either direction and i wanna learn more about his... opinions... or whatever

sorry i spent three hours just now playing second life instead of maffing

371Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:30 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'd actually be cool with lynching Tiki if it actually ends up being a Tiki lynch, tbh. Enough people have posted their pro-/anti-Tiki stances that it could prove interesting once we know his flip? IF ONLY MY DAUGHTER WAS ALIVE...

It COULD have been in response to any lynch on Plot failing, which makes some sense. I worry too that it could just be a ploy at confusion, trying to make those who specced and voted against Plot look bad.

Could you elaborate on this?

re: inactives - there's a rule in this game that implies that players lose their powers if they don't vote for two phases in a row, and I think...? Jeanne, Gerry, and Adibros haven't voted (She-Ra did, but after the cutoff). Considering mafia lost what appears to be a mafia role cop on D1 thanks to eggs and housr, I'd gather that mafia would likely press those folks to post and vote since it'd be rough to go without more role abilities, and given that none of these players have posted if they don't vote in the next 4 hours they lose their powers until they vote

372Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:59 pm

Five

Five

I'm not convinced ezz has been paying attention to anything I've been saying at all. We've gone in circles as to whether or not being Tiki being silenced makes him look scummy, which is why I didn't say that or even anything about it when I voted for him. I only mentioned his reaction to being stunned and also his reactions to people's reactions to his post. I have no idea where this assessment that I voted for him because he was silenced came from. I also FoSed Gerry earlier in the phase based on vibes from his one post, but apparently I haven't speculated at all about who may be mafia or who I may want to lynch outside of Tiki and Bromigo and apparently it's bad to focus a bit more on people who have already been brought up or voted for.

I just want to point out that this kind of thing is exactly why I voiced my suspicions for Plot more than once yesterday. I have no idea why things I say tend to be ignored, but shit like Ezz is saying and even voting me for is EXACTLY why I feel the need to repeat myself.

373Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I'm gonna Vote: Five right now because I got called in to work and won't be back before rollover. D: Good luck, town!

374Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:
It COULD have been in response to any lynch on Plot failing, which makes some sense. I worry too that it could just be a ploy at confusion, trying to make those who specced and voted against Plot look bad.

Could you elaborate on this?

Well, going back to early in this phase, you had been speculating that the item was used as it was in response to the Plottie lynch train that almost got going failed. This of course points fingers at Five and Mr. Alice. I'm just bringing up the possibility of a misdirection.

nautilus wrote:re: inactives - there's a rule in this game that implies that players lose their powers if they don't vote for two phases in a row, and I think...? Jeanne, Gerry, and Adibros haven't voted (She-Ra did, but after the cutoff). Considering mafia lost what appears to be a mafia role cop on D1 thanks to eggs and housr, I'd gather that mafia would likely press those folks to post and vote since it'd be rough to go without more role abilities, and given that none of these players have posted if they don't vote in the next 4 hours they lose their powers until they vote

Huh. What do you make of it if they end up not voting?

Anyway, With Nautie on the fance, and Ezz coming in with the Five vote, Vote: Five. I actually think, whichever way she turns up would give us some good info too (assuming anyone else thinks my misdirection theory above holds any water, heh).\

Ninja'd: Oh hai, Blaire.

375Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 25 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:17 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Hmmm.

unvote
vote: Tiki the Troll

I'm okay with a vote split between Five and Tiki, tbh. I agree with Five though that the crux of their vote on Tiki wasn't because Tiki was silenced, but because of Tiki's reaction to the game after their unsilencing, so I'm a bit confused here on ezz's interpretation of the vote.

I'd rather not shoot either of them point blank because I do think I might know Five's role if they're town (even though it could be bluffed and it's not one that's really obvious) and I feel like the vote split would be pretty useful (if it does create a vote split) because we've basically argued about Tiki for 48 hours, and if Tiki flips mafia it makes a heck of a lot of speculation this phase really interesting, unlike with Lucas where everyone and their mom and dad and parent were voting him and where there was 0 discussion.

Gerry I think is actually on an island though with bad reception - I think I said this but I might have edited out since it was in my long super post.

@Tiki - Not sure, but I'm disinclined to vote for anyone who hasn't voted last phase for that reason, even if it's weak; I'm fairly sure given they lost a maf immediately that maf would try to keep activity up among themselves to ensure they're not 100% fucked, ability-wise. If I had to name one person of the Quartet of ? (Jeanne, She-Ra, Adibros, Gerry) who was the most suspicious to me, it'd be She-Ra, but mostly because of that weird suspicion she had on me and the fact that she attempted to make a vote.

If it comes down to Quartet of ? vs Five/Tiki though I'll vote specifically to block Quartet of ?, since I feel like it might be easy for people to pile votes on an inactive and I'd at least like Quartet of ? to speak first before they go down.

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum