Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 67]

676Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:47 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Has everyone claimed wtf

Wtf page top why

677Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:48 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

nautilus wrote:
for the second stunner, at least. jury is out on the vig kill for me because the weirdness of sammie as a potential target has me considering the unlikely possibility of five being a stunner with kill potential, but that also forces me to reconcile with the fact that tiki might not be mafia and i'd think that his behaviour during the last phase kind of, um, sealed the deal for everyone, if not everything that happened earlier... man, i just feel bad talking about him.

★ The Luxaria
★ The Aeiou
★ The Angelstar
★ She-Ra
★ Gerry
★ Adibros

any of these could be second jailer unless mafia stunner and second jailer are same person

I-I think I'll go and check back in later

Fwiw, I couldn't jail anyone last night because I lost my abilities, and I know it's not a great defense but I wouldn't/couldn't do anything the phase before that because I'm brand new to this and would have no clue where to start. I haven't used my abilities yet and I can't jail - I know you only have my word but still.

Tiki The Troll wrote:
And for the record, I stunned-

No, Cure, shut up.
I am the Dash, and I am so God damn adorable that people have to stop to pet me.
Don't look at me that way.
Ninfia wrote that flavor.
Not me.

I know I've been against personality speculating but I 100000% believe that is something Hayley would write.

I even kinda believe tiki stunned bromigos. I still think tiki is maf though,more on that in a sec.

nautilus wrote:I'm like chopping up this response to Tiki into pieces, but I guess another thing I can't really reconcile is that Tiki is a killproof power role that can act consistently with no restrictions but the every other night thing (which I guess I've seen before as a bulletproof cop and a Slightly Hard To Kill-ish Doctor), yet of the players we've seen so far that have died, we have seen:

regular role cop (not killproof)
regular alignment cop (not killproof)
redirect (every night?)
a delayed kill power

It just... seems a little overpowered in the grand scheme of things to suddenly have a killproof power role? LIKE, OK, TET WAS BASICALLY IMMUNE TO ALL ACTIONS EVERY ODD NIGHT, BUT ALSO MAFIA COULD ALSO EXPLOIT HIS ROLE TO SEND IN NKs WITH IMPUNITY THAT SAME GAME SO I FEEL LIKE IT EVENS OUT THERE

I'm going to add in here that I have a very similar role to what tiki is claiming, and even Hayley told me that my abilities "look scummy" and would probs be most helpful for a maf player so there's no way we'd BOTH be town imo.

Anyway vote:tiki

678Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:Hmm...actually, I'm trying to think back. Lux, how did the stunners in Snowball Maf work again?

In what way?

Snowball Bash Roles wrote:Every night you may target a player and stun them, costing 1 snow and adding 0 snow to their total.

Additionally, every other night, and not night 0, you may target a player and hit them with a stun, costing 1 snow and adding 0 snow to your target.

Each night, you may stun a player of your choosing, costing 2 snow and adding 1 snow to their total

First one was just a simple every night stun. Second one was every other night, but couldn't be used N0. Third one was every night provided they had the snow for it, but given the snow cost it wasn't as fire-and-forget as the first one, which was your role, actually.

Did you mean something else?

679Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Has everyone claimed wtf

Wtf page top why

Yes

I have no idea how this happened but here we are I'm updating my role claims post as quickly as it comes in and I know I'm missing some soft hints here and there but fuck it

680Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:LIKE NORM-

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Bitch_I_m_Adorable_-_Large_1024x1024

She-Ra wrote:I'm going to add in here that I have a very similar role to what tiki is claiming, and even Hayley told me that my abilities "look scummy" and would probs be most helpful for a maf player so there's no way we'd BOTH be town imo.
She-Ra wrote:and even Hayley told me that my abilities "look scummy" and would probs be most helpful for a maf player
She-Ra wrote:my abilities "look scummy" and would probs be most helpful for a maf
She-Ra wrote:my abilities "look scummy"
She-Ra wrote:look scummy
She-Ra wrote:scummy
She-Ra wrote:scummy

And...there was no silence last night...
the scummiest role of all...

IT WAS YOU, WASN'T IT

@Lux: Nah, that's it. Actually, looking at it again, doesn't really refute anything balance-wise that Nautie is saying, heh. Carry on!

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

681Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Not everyone has claimed.

682Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Actually, Tiki: I know the post is a bit rough, but did you ever have a response for Kiyoko's final post she made before she kicked the bucket? :(a I feel like it independently summarizes and brings up a lot of the issues people had with you last phase. I'll do you a solid though and respond to your post because ALL THE SHIT WENT DOWN BEFORE I WAS GOING TO GO TO BED and now it's 2am and I'm regret.

If they get stunned/jailed, they only lose out on the NK, not the NK and a player action.
Most people would think it would be a waste of a stun to use it on someone vanilla (points at all the posts saying that), so they would be a safer person to carry out the NK.
Besides, among the people who turned vanilla, he was the one who had the most suspicion on him, including a vote or two.

I can see the reasoning for this, but I guess for me as a stunner (speaking from experience from S1): I value the possibility of blocking both the NK and mafia player actions as equally important, and while I appreciate your caution on this point, idk, maybe this is difference of opinion but being able to disrupt mafia jailer or stunner > fearing the worst when targeting town players and hitting the doctor by accident or something. Given we're out both cops and a third maybe-investigative role outed themselves literally 2 hours ago, more information is always good and stunners should stun aggressively, so I find your passivity interesting here.

I also view your comments as being a little contradictory near the end: if Adibros had votes on them, wouldn't mafia use a clearer player than Adibros to send in the NK?

Oh! And people brought up my lynchproof. Well, killproof, really. If I'd been shot, I would have lived, but the lynch would have worked. As for why not speak up on it?

Would that really have changed anything anyway? You still wanted me dead, and would have needed to remove my killproof status somehow.
I figured you'd either think me lying, or just claim it's a scummy role to have anyway.

Lux has a good response for this that she brought up to She-Ra, but: at least by doing so, you would've established a rapport for honesty, because the whole issue that had been brought up was that people were accusing you of lying about your abilities. By going "hey, this lynch'll end in nothing", it at least proves that you were honest about something, and that perhaps the rest of your claim was honest. By letting the lynch run like that, it doesn't do you any favours at all.

@Rasei - TRUE BUT AT THE SAME TIME HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE CLAIMED IN THE FIRST FOUR HOURS OF THIS PHASE

683Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:59 pm

Cure

Cure

Ladyhawke wrote:Fwiw, I couldn't jail anyone last night because I lost my abilities, and I know it's not a great defense but I wouldn't/couldn't do anything the phase before that because I'm brand new to this and would have no clue where to start. I haven't used my abilities yet and I can't jail - I know you only have my word but still.

Well... that jail only showed up on N0, when you could use your abilities. Which is why you're on the list.

these claims make my claim look soft tbh.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

684Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:00 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

hahaha

no, it wasn't me. Again, first night I actually didn't even fully realize that we COULD do stuff and since I knew literally nothing and none of you and would have no idea where to start or who to go after, I didn't use anything. Haven't used an ability yet. But, from what you're claiming, we're set up very similarly. And u r maf.

685Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:03 pm

Cure

Cure

I mean... if you're mafia you'd know you could do stuff because your mafbuds would tell you how to use your action.

You're saying I'm maf? :V Why? I'm probably the second most clear player after Mitsu, primarily off of in-thread speculation, yes, but no one else is suspicious of me so I'm not sure why you're so grumpy.
SHE'S TALKING TO TIKI NVM

686Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Just because no one said they were suspicious of you Cure, doesn't mean they don't think you're mafia.

687Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

RAsei needs to sleep. She has to wake up in four hours to get ready for work.

688Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:06 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei you're the neutral so I don't really care if you think I'm mafia.

689Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:09 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

† ☾u♪e † wrote:I mean... if you're mafia you'd know you could do stuff because your mafbuds would tell you how to use your action.

You're saying I'm maf? :V Why? I'm probably the second most clear player after Mitsu, primarily off of in-thread speculation, yes, but no one else is suspicious of me so I'm not sure why you're so grumpy.
SHE'S TALKING TO TIKI NVM

yeah which is why I know it's not a great defense but that's still what it is.(yes I meant tiki is maf).

690Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 46 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:11 pm

chinomi

chinomi

im shitposting i wish i were alive:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum