Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 67]

376Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:25 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO Katagi's vote is interesting to me (since my vote is just a probing/afk vote, and this brings up the votes on Adibros up to two, which is like... equal to or one less than the votes on Tikifive). The votes on Five are interesting to me. At least a couple of these people have to be mafia I trust no one but mitsu.

i am pagetopping half this game.

She-ra's reaction to me voting her/claiming suspicion of Mitsu despite all that happened was very strange to me. New player, etc, but still.

377Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:28 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I edited my post, so:

If it comes down to Quartet of ? vs Five or Tiki though, I'll probably vote Five/Tiki, since I feel like it might be easy for people to pile votes on an inactive and I'd at least like Quartet of ? to speak first before they go down.

For anyone who played Lux's vanilla game, remember Jeanne's lynch? Y... yeah.

Especially in a game with power roles I don't want to accidentally lynch our doctor if they're afking or something, so, erm.

378Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:32 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Five wrote:I have no idea where this assessment that I voted for him because he was silenced came from.
Five wrote:I am going to go ahead and drop my vote: Tiki the Troll, at least for now. I've been commenting for a while now on how odd his whole reaction to the silencing situation has been, in particular the way he's been acting after his tl;dr saltpost.

Okay yeah sure I misphrased it, should have said Tiki's reaction to being silenced. My point still stands, I still find your thinking Tiki is suspicious based on the entire silence shenanigans after all that's been said already weird.

Five wrote:I have no idea why things I say tend to be ignored, but shit like Ezz is saying and even voting me for is EXACTLY why I feel the need to repeat myself.
In a thread with so many players that is moving so quickly, things get lost and missed very easily. For example, I literally explained how and why imo maf!jail on Blaire makes sense, and some player's posts still reflected not having read/registered that.
I'd also appreciate if you didn't call my reasoning shit, thank you very much. And oh my, how dare I follow my reasoning and gut feeling and even vote for you. Really?

Last edited by shrine guardian ezz on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

379Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:32 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Okay been super busy today and I'm trying to read back a bit to see what I missed. Rn I'm kind of suspicious of Kiyo? But it seems like people were talking about that and then... stopped and the suspicion shifted to be more on Five and I was wondering if I missed something that "cleared" Kiyo b/c I am still suspect.

I'm gonna be home the rest of the night though! So hopefully I can get a better handle on WHAT IS THE HAPPS.

Tbh I'm still having trouble remembering all your names and stuff. Here is my list of people I can remember and what I think of them rn:

Nautilus as SAFE

Tiki as PEOPLE ARE SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE OF PAST BUT NOTHING REALLY SOLID STANDS OUT TO ME

Cure as PRETTY SAFE

Kiyo as SUSPICIOUS

Five as SUSPICIOUS-ISH and PEOPLE SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE MAF BUT I DON'T EXACTLY FOLLOW IT

BROMIGOS as IDK NOT REALLY GETTING A READ

I forget the rest of your names which makes you pretty not-suspicious I guess.

380Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:35 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@She-Ra - Why are you suspicious of Kiyoko?

I think it was just mostly gut reads from Raie, but we dropped it since she posted and kind of explained herself... For me I never really suspected her imo because she would not kill me n0 but she is also Tricky so I fully would accept the option of her being mafia and fooling me.

But I like to think I trust her. She gave me moral support.

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

381Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:36 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO I just wanted Kiyo to come forward and post after the wacky phase end shenanigans. She did. I'm not particularly suspicious of her anymore. I believe her role claim, but it could still theoretically be a mafia role.

Bigger cats to pet right now etc etc.

I... am actually more and more suspicious of She-Ra every time she posts.

382Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:45 pm

Five

Five

"Shit" is a synonym for "stuff", etc., and I only remember one or two people (who I happen to not agree with in this scenario) saying this was typical Tiki behavior, and other people posted samples of Tiki's reactions as mafia for me to look at and make a decision. I mean, vote for me if you want to, but if you say it was because I said Tiki being silenced was scummy, I'm gonna call that out as false and you can't really expect me not to. You can't really expect me to not be frustrated with that, either. I can't read your mind and I can't tell if you misspoke. There's no need to be so defensive.

383Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:53 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

† ☾u♪e † wrote:

She-ra's reaction to me voting her/claiming suspicion of Mitsu despite all that happened was very strange to me. New player, etc, but still.

Oh, das me.

Who tf is mitsu why you do this to me? If mitsu is nautilus I no longer suspect them (and never really did tbh but tiki and nautilus were going back and forth for a bit there pointing fingers at each other so I tried to see both arguments. Atm both of them are pretty clear for me, but nautilus is more clear).

Tbh you're pretty clear in my books right now, but I still think gut reasons is weird for suspecting me (or anyone really?) since I haven't really done anything like h o w. Also tell me what was weird about my reaction please! Pointing back at you? I just felt like anyone who throws suspicion on someone else without backing it up is themselves suspicious because it makes it look like you're just trying to lead people into something? I dunno. But I also get that it's maybe a good way to see how people react to being FOS'd so. W/e.

384Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

chinrubs

★ The Luxaria
★ The Sammiya
★ The Jeanne
★ The She-Ra
★ The Aeiou
★ The AdiosBromigo
★ The Rasei
★ The Angelstar
★ The Mr. Gerbear

... That's a lot of people who haven't voted yet. I hope we see everyone in this thread later! BUT YEAH if I had to dissuade people from voting anyone, I'd prefer if we waited until Adios/Gerry/Jeanne show up before starting lynches on them!

re: Five vs Tiki

I agree with most of the reasoning about ezz's post and I think it's pretty valid, but I'm a bit :hrm: at Blaire dropping a vote on Five and then leaving. I know she was called into work, but I do wish she'd have explained it a bit more; she didn't make any commentary on the suspicion on Five that ezz and I levied and basically voted and ran.

For what it's worth, given that I have an idea on what Five's role could be and no frickin' idea on what Tiki might be, I'd advocate for a Tiki lynch over a Five lynch, but I feel like this is going to become a tight lynch regardless and people probably aren't thinking on the same wavelength as me re: brainstorming player roles, so.

I did also find Tiki's response to me earlier slightly overdefensive compared to Usual Tiki (which is why I'm looping back to this despite promising to drop Tiki and focusing on Five), because he seemed to ex...trapolate I was going to talk about him when I was really going to talk about Five and it just seems like he's very on edge that I'm FOSing him, more than he was in Gakuen S1 (aka the last time I heavily tunneled a town Tiki), but...

385Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:54 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Five wrote:I mean, vote for me if you want to, but if you say it was because I said Tiki being silenced was scummy, I'm gonna call that out as false and you can't really expect me not to.
That was ONE reason among three, the other two being more important and also given more attention in my post.

Not everyone uses shit as a synonym for stuff all the time, and not everyone that uses it always only means it as such without negative connotation. I'm not expecting you to not be frustrated, but that also doesn't make you entitled to behave like a vote on you is some sort of a personal attack, which is the feeling I got from your post. Sorry if I misunderstood you, but that's definitely how it seemed from my point of view.

I'm still definitely keeping my vote on you though, sorry.

386Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:57 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@She-Ra Hmmmm. Why do you find Tiki clear? Saying people are clear (which I interpret as "99.9% not mafia" in my mind, like someone investigated by a 100% truthful cop, or someone who survives the NK) is a pretty big deal in mafia games and given that our alignment cop is dead, we can't really say comments like "x is clear".

I'd argue that I'm the only player that's pretty universally clear because I'm basically the nail in the mafia's foot right now, having survived an NK and also killing a mafia member, but. I suppose you could be using your wording interchangeably with "not very suspicious", but not even Raie is cleared imo

Also yes das me

387Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:58 pm

Five

Five

I was going to wait until about an hour before rollover and gage the game at that point, but I'm leaving the house right now and my phone charger has apparently not been functional all day, since my phone is at the point where it could literally die at any minute, so I'm going to just have to pull the trigger now since the votes are not at a point I am comfortable with.

Hello, everyone. I stunned Plot.

388Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:58 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
I... am actually more and more suspicious of She-Ra every time she posts.

why no stop that.

Actually though i would love to defend myself! I'm not sure exactly what to say but yeah.

As for being suspicious of Kiyo, it's mosly holdover from before I guess? Also when Cure was like "I think Shira is Maf" Kiyo was like "TELL ME MORE" and I'm just. There was nothing to go off there to suspect me so the people who were eager to are suspicious to me because FOSing a somewhat inactive and new townsperson seems like a strategy maf could use? At least I think that was Kiyo. I have to go back to check and be sure I'm sorry I just really DON'T KNOW YOUR NAMES. Ahhhh! If that wasn't Kiyo then, um, disregard.

edit @ nautilus: I said pretty clear re: tiki not "clear" and I def wasn't using that to mean like 99% safe or anything, sorry for the confusion. I'd agree actually that you're the only truly safe looking one right now, like I am pretty damn confident you are town (pls don't disappoint me :( )

Tiki on the other hand I just have nothing solid to go on. A lot of what I'm reading about them is people speculating based on previous games and their usual style and I just don't feel I know them well enough to do that and I don't wanna base my opinion just on what other people saying about how things do or don't usually go because that's just... too speculative for me, I guess?

Also no I def don't have the ability to 100% know about anyone (do we think all the cops are dead? How many are there, typically?). It's hard for me to go based on how people are acting because I don't have a great grasp on any of your personalities yet. Also I've never voted to lynch anyone, I hope that's a good thing! I was gonna vote no-lynch but Hayley ninja'd me. I'm still waiting to cast a vote tonight. I don't wanna just bandwagon five, but that seems to be the person with the most suspicion on them so I'm trying to look through their posts now and see if I can see what other people are seeing, y'know?

Last edited by She-Ra on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

389Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:02 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote: No lynch at work and is busy

390Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 26 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

... Well, uh, that makes things interesting. I definitely wasn't on the right page for that, but now it kind of makes sense!

I'mma gonna say that should be valid reasoning for people to not vote Five because the stun on Plot seemed more like town vs mafia just from the target, and unless anyone cc's then we can assume Five is telling the truth, even if alignment is in the air.

It's very difficult to claim a role that publicly appears in rollover because Everyone Knows It Exists and it's not like doctor, which is basically invisible, and while I'd exercise caution normally when it comes to role claims, claiming something that shows in rollover is really frickin' difficult to do as mafia because your action immediately becomes obvious and it's weird if you have to follow some mafia plan and town's like "wtf did you do that night"/if you claim another person's role, ccs are inevitable

I GUESS DEVIL'S ADVOCATE, Five is mafia and deliberately trying to draw out town stunner, which has happened to me before, but I dunno, maybe I just want to err on the side of caution and not lose more power roles that are scientifically necessary here

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : reworded so it's less weird)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum