Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 67]

346Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:38 am

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:And I just happen to know that this forum is filled with awkward. shy, sensitive, but overall lovely souls.

Ninja'd by Nautie, who funny enough, demonstrates the sensitive part to a degree, and the awkward in full.
Not so much the shy, though. XD

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

347Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:43 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:And I just happen to know that this forum is filled with awkward. shy, sensitive, but overall lovely souls.

Ninja'd by Nautie, who funny enough, demonstrates the sensitive part to a degree, and the awkward in full.
Not so much the shy, though. XD

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

It means everyone here not part of Team Twincest is cool and nice.
<3

348Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:46 am

Cure

Cure

TIKI YOU JUST CALLED THEM ALL AWKWARD AND SENSITIVE.

also i just woke up five minutes ago and read "lovely" as "lonely" the first time and was like man tiki plz u judge everyone so harsh tiki plz

AND IT'S NOT TWINCEST!!!!!!!!

349Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:51 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 FjS6eRX

The Cure Vs AdiosBromigo
The Nautilus Vs Tiki the Troll Sammiya Five
The Kiyoko Vs no vote
The Tiki the Troll Vs nautilus

AdiosBromigo l
Five l
No Vote l

[2:25:23 PM] Host: takes you to weenie hut
[2:25:25 PM] Host: thats okay
[2:25:30 PM] Host: ur out of weenie hut jrs
[2:25:57 PM | Edited 2:26:04 PM] me: begins crying and opening up "how to speculate in mafia for babies"

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

350Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

jesus christ i'm just going to cut up this post into two separate posts because this is long

351Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:TIKI YOU JUST CALLED THEM ALL AWKWARD AND SENSITIVE.

It's less a "them" and more a "we."

I am inclusionary. =D

And okay, Nautie, what do I gotta do to convince you? Heh. Also, answer me how willingly muting myself, on my day off, and not getting to screw and, not getting to enjoy the company of everyone, and not getting to like the dragon is supposed to be fun.

And no, I don't consider having to spend entire phases getting to defend myself, against a theory I can't disprove on my own, fun.=P

352Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:22 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Tiki The Troll wrote:
† ☾u♪e † wrote:TIKI YOU JUST CALLED THEM ALL AWKWARD AND SENSITIVE.

It's less a "them" and more a "we."

I am inclusionary. =D

And okay, Nautie, what do I gotta do to convince you? Heh. Also, answer me how willingly muting myself, on my day off, and not getting to screw and, not getting to enjoy the company of everyone, and not getting to like the dragon is supposed to be fun.

And no, I don't consider having to spend entire phases getting to defend myself, against a theory I can't disprove on my own, fun.=P

dude my post is in response to five's response to my vote

why did you automatically assume it was about you?

353Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:28 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:dude my post is in response to five's response to my vote

why did you automatically assume it was about you?

IT'S TIKI. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TIKI TO TIKI.

this is kind of why I'm indifferent on Tiki's response to being muted and his post after he was able to talk again. He's going to take the muting as a personal attack against him and also people's vague suspicions of him as EVERYONE SUSPECTING HIM AND WANTING TO KILL HIM and thus freak out a little bit and make himself look way more suspicious in the process. normal tiki behavior. he could be mafia, but I don't think it's ever a good idea to waste a phase lynching tiki when we could lynch someone else first.

354Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, I know most of the post is on Five, but:

nautilus wrote:I'm not 100% sold on my vote on Five, but other than that (and the Tiki thing) idk if there's anyone I feel particularly strongly against?

Just wondering what'll help my case here (if anything).

@Cure: Not ENTIRELY wrong. XD

355Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:32 pm

Cure

Cure

NO ONE WANTS TO LYNCH YOU TIKI

356Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:NO ONE WANTS TO LYNCH YOU TIKI

YOU DON'T?
THEN YOU REALLY DO CARE ABOUT ME
GIVE ME A HUG YOU SWEETHEART

357Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:37 pm

Five

Five

I dunno, I'm starting to think I might want to lynch Tiki.

358Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:
† ☾u♪e † wrote:NO ONE WANTS TO LYNCH YOU TIKI

YOU DON'T?
THEN YOU REALLY DO CARE ABOUT ME
GIVE ME A HUG YOU SWEETHEART

F U C K O F F

359Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm

nautilus

nautilus

HOST I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE IMMORTALIZING THAT IN THE VOTE TALLY!!!

[3:34:01 PM] Host: u r OK
[3:34:06 PM] me: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, with Plot gone being town and Cure claiming the town jail hit her (which is, as I've said, a badrisky move for a mafia player to make), it's pretty clear that it was a doctor of some sort. I did ask you if you knew why the kill failed (which you would, if you were bulletproof, and which I considered safe to ask because bulletproof abilities in my experience are almost always one-shot) with the intent of changing my vote if you claimed bulletproof.

It's not necessarily the safest thing to ask regardless, because even if I were bulletproof and the doctor protected me, my interest would be in maintaining the bulletproof for as long as possible: because bulletproofs tend to be one-shot, if mafia's kept in the dark about how many survives I have left, then it deters them from trying to kill me again on future nights.

The reason why this kind of pinged me is for the same reason Aeiou brought up another comment of yours:

Aeiou wrote:
shrine guardian ezz wrote:As for Five, their questioning of "why hasn't no one taken credit for the vigkill yet" bothered me as it sounded like vague role probing.

This. Why would a vig claim considering they most likely have more than one shot. Although it happened either way lol but in that case Mitsu had been hinting at it for a bit as far as I could tell

I don't know how the mechanics of stuns interacting with the NK usually work around here, so I asked the host in private. I said I did as such almost immediately afterward, too. I know it's not convincing and you can probably spin it to make me look even worse, but if I was mafia with Lucas we wouldn't both have to ask.

I'm a bit <o><o> at you implying that I'm trying to make you look bad, but I digress. As a counterpoint to this: I think Lux floated the possibility of Lucas posting that to seem as though he was actively speculating (and asking questions like that -- like how I believe I opened Lit Maf 2 by asking about priority) is an easy way to look like you're participating. Regardless, not the bulk of my argument against you.

In any case I think the push to lynch Plot was sort of an inevitable direction for town to go in, regardless of whether or not I started it. Disregarding the interlude where we all jumped on the Lucas bandwagon, Kiyoko was pushing for it if I recall, and told Plot to claim. If your argument is that I'm more suspicious because I started it, I would in fact argue the opposite. Wouldn't it make more sense for mafia to wait for the push to be started rather than start it themselves, when it looks so obvious?

Kiyoko told Plot to claim her role because there was reasonable suspicion that if Plot was town, Lucas had investigated her role at some point and probably knew what it was, not necessarily because she pushes people to claim when they're on the lynching block (though I might be misinterpreting your point?).

Furthermore, I feel like her comments on Plot were less ... perhaps pushy when it came to the lynch; she immediately voted Plot after I kill Lucas, but then she comments later on that if people don't vote Plot she'd be open to other possible options and named them in-thread. On the flipside, you voted Lucas after Plot, kind of disappeared after dropping a vote on Plot and countering my concerns with the Plot lynch with a reference to WIFOM, and then came back three hours to rollover to unvote Plot, after ezz/Plot voted no lynch when there was 0 chance Plot could be lynched, even if we're to assume multiple vote altering roles are in play.

If I seem like I'm piling on you when other people kind of did the same, I apologize: however, knowing what I think Raie's role is I'm less likely to put the heat on her for now, and I'm willing to write off Blaire's vote... as Blaire.

re: starting bandwagons - I feel like strong mafia players (like you) would probably initiate bandwagons instead of riding them (or guide them, I think); Ninfia got fos'd to hell and back in Lux's game because it was weird as hell that she kept hammering on every single lynch or voting to create ties and stuff and taking advantage of scattered votes to heck shit up. Being the person who votes last minute or rides the coattails of a lynch draws eyes because mafia is normally expected to do that to blend in.

I do find merit in the argument that mafia would likely wait for the push to be started at times, but I don't necessarily think being the initiator of a lynch (especially a lynch that would be incredibly favourable for mafia to go through, like the one on Plot if Lucas did know her role) makes you less suspicious, especially if town bandwagons on the lynch because you can just say "Well, I didn't mean for xyz to happen, but all these people followed my vote..." and then suspicion falls to the bandwagoners. In a previous game Kiyoko started a very aggressive lynch on the town-role copier (and in the process, outed the town doctor) as mafia. It's not entirely impossible, and Plot normally puts up either no defense or late defenses if she's suspected as town.

My argument is largely that I find your initial posts in suspecting Plot unnaturally more intense than others players' posts: if we're of the belief that mafia knew Plot's role beforehand, it makes sense for mafia to initiate a lynch on Plot to avoid wasting an NK on her.

360Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 24 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:43 pm

katagi

katagi

is tiki always this aggressive y'all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum