Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 67]

691Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Independent of all of this: So, um, in the midst of all of these claiming shenanigans:

Possible second stunner wrote:★ The Luxaria
★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Tiki the Troll
★ The Katagi
★ The Aeiou
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin

Raie is removed because of potential role.
Five is removed because of no cc on Sammiya stun, role claim.
I'm removed because obvious reasons.
Gerry, She-Ra, Jeanne, Adibros are removed because of unable to act.

Second jailer wrote:★ The Luxaria
★ The Aeiou
★ The Angelstar
★ She-Ra
★ Gerry
★ Adibros
★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Tiki the Troll
★ The Katagi
★ The Ezzelin

Five is removed because of no cc on Sammiya stun, role claim.
Jeanne removed because of Kiyoko's claims.

Possible vigilante wrote:★ The Luxaria
★ Five*
★ The Mr. Alice
★ The Tiki the Troll
★ The Katagi
★ The Aeiou
★ The Angelstar
★ The Ezzelin

*Five is conditionally on this list because I'm willing to float the unlikely theory of a stun+kill combo on Sammie but it's also mostly for completion's sake.
Gerry, She-Ra, Jeanne, Adibros are removed because of unable to act.

The majority of people on all of these lists except for Blaire has claimed on this list or hinted something along the lines of "i haven't acted yet/i didn't do the thing" which just makes me want to look out the window in this sea of claims and cry. I am going to take every single claim with a grain of salt tbh.

I do think our best bet to figure out Who Is The Mafia is to examine the actions missing/appearing in rollover and the one action I want to zero in on is the vigilante, because I feel like if it was town vig they would've gone "shit my b" by now for killing Sammie unintentionally.

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

692Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, I looked back and actually read her post this time...I should know by now that whenever she goes "I apologize in advance," that she's never going to be as harsh as she thinks she'll be, heh.

Anyway, for all the stuff Five did leading up to her claim, eh, nothing I can really say against that. Looking at it with a clearer head, and in a concise post, I see the flow of logic.

As for my delay, all I can do is reiterate I was waiting on confirmation on Ninfia, just at a bad time, as she was on her way traveling home. And why would I need such confirmation? Well...because the stun part of my role was actually told to me outside of the role PM, a last minute adjustment Ninfia made, concerned over balance (which is the other thing I have goin' against me now, heh). As such though, the wording wasn't as clear, and, well, just been burned too many times by misreading a role, or whatnot.

And if I seemed calm, that was me trying to stay calm at work, despite anxiously waiting what felt like a long time to hear back from our lovely host. XD

As for stunning Bromigo...made sense to me? But yeah, I can see your points. If nothing else, good advice for future games, heh (God knows I could use some stunner advice, despite having 4+ stunner roles...).

As for the last point...I honestly struggled with saying something or not. I...was not in a very good frame of mind at the time.

Ninja'd: YAY FOR CHIMOMI SHIT-POSTS
Makes even the most brutal game worth playing. =D

693Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Cure

Cure

Mitsu. I am willing to bet The Change is a mafia JOAT. I am willing to bet The Change killed Sammie. If tiki is not lying about actually being some kind of weird stunner or whatever. (Still think it's an odd choice for The Dash card)

694Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 pm

nautilus

nautilus

† ☾u♪e † wrote:Mitsu. I am willing to bet The Change is a mafia JOAT. I am willing to bet The Change killed Sammie. If tiki is not lying about actually being some kind of weird stunner or whatever. (Still think it's an odd choice for The Dash card)

idk man, I actually feel like The Change suits a two-way bus driver because:

Swap: Change is able to swap the minds (or bodies) of two people. This swapping can only occur once a day, and if a change is not reverted after some time, it becomes permanent.

If there is a mafia JOAT, I don't necessarily think it's the Change and it could easily be a card we don't know yet tbh, but I don't rule out the possibility of mafia having a JOAT.

e2: wouldn't be surprised if The Time was the phase ender, tbh

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

695Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Cure

Cure

I guess it could be a bus driver? But If so, I think they're afk because absolutely no one has given any indication that their actions aren't hitting the proper targets.

if the jailer isn't a dedicated jailer, the jailer is probably the second vig.

Last edited by † ☾u♪e † on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

696Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:19 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:(Still think it's an odd choice for The Da-

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Hqdefault

697Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Cure

Cure

Please stop interrupting me or you're going to get burned. OvO

698Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

i miss kiyoko already...

I'll turn in now for real but I'd like more discussion on the identities of the roles that acted (or didn't act i.e. Jailer #2) last night. In the meanwhile I'll try to formulate a question for Angel

699Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:Please stop interru-

700Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Cure

Cure

Spoiler:

701Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I got a callback joke.
Nice.

702Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:15 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

shit my bee

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-27104-1342213637-3

703Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:24 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I JUST HAD A REALLY LONG DAY THAT ENDED WITH AN ACTUAL HEADACHE SOMEONE PLEASE LAUGH AT MY JOKE SOB

704Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:26 am

Rasei

Rasei

*giggles at Mr. Alice's joke before she goes to bed*

705Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 47 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:29 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

god bless ur soul, rasei

i hope you have a fantastic day

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum