Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 67]

796Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Five wrote:
Cure wrote:KATAGI WHERE IS THE ITEM

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Where is Katagi ;0

As of right now I don't have the item so I'm highly suspicious of this turn of events.

If I don't have it and ezz doesn't have it where the fuck did it go

797Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

then who was phone

798Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Mr. Gerbear wrote:then who was phone

So ur with ur fellow players and yur speculating wen the katag posts. U check it n the katag is "I KNOW WHERE THE ITEM IS" U ask naut n she say "no item in inbox". THEN WHERE WAS ITEM?

it feels weird katagi would drop that they know where the item is but not... where it actually is?? hrm

i'll let you all know if i get anything but i'm not willing to write off ezz/katagi's roles as truthful claims 100% until i get an item or receive something

799Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:26 pm

katagi

katagi

we will find out more about the item at rollover (i dont want to say where it is because then the mafia could use that info to target someone... right? that makes sense, right)

800Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:28 pm

katagi

katagi

im trying my best i swear

801Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:33 pm

Cure

Cure

BUT IS THAT PERSON TOWN?

802Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:34 pm

katagi

katagi

yes 100%

edit i mean like unless something completely incredibly wackadoo has happened and aforementioned person has ascended to mafia godhood and we were all fools

Last edited by ☆☆katagi on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

803Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:35 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

the item is coming from inside the house

804Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:03 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

She-Ra wrote:

the item is coming from inside the house

Pls no more house shenanigans *flashbacks to literary maf*

805Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:57 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Summary of Game Claims:

Ongoing Questions
(idk what other things would be an ongoing question but the item thing has been going on for phases on end by now, so)

Item Shenanigans

On D1 > N1, an item was generated 3 minutes from rollover that killed Plot. This death was made evident in rollover text as being item-related. It is generally assumed, given that Plot claimed alignment cop beforehand, that this is a mafia role.

ezzelin made mention that item effects happen at rollover. On N2, an item was generated. katagi claimed to have an ability that copies items and copied the item that killed Plot with the intention of giving it to me. ezzelin claimed to have intercepted the item and hidden it away, which seemed to be confirmed by a line on the N2 > D2 rollover. The actual existence or purpose of this item outside of the intermission, and no one in this thread is currently in possession of it (?), but it is apparently now in play as of Night 3 according to ezzelin (though this was not confirmed in rollover). Or night 4. Is the ticker correct?

general pls revive me last will and testament.

Also host would like thread to know rollover will be delayed!

i can't house anymore but that was really fun, okay

806Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

every time I think about the house

807Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hey guys! super sorry for the delay. I had to take a call from my sister I couldn't pause to write rollover. It'll be up shortly!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

808Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:49 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 YVU66aD

Sakura felt her heart pounding. This had become far more intense than she bargained for, she thought as the cards spun around her in a tighter circle. Ultimately there were no consequences, sure, but it was becoming something of a point to prove. She deserved the power of her cards, she knew, but… she had thought she had had a better grip on their power by now.

She had more listening to do.

---

An attempt was made on Cure, but it failed!

Five has been Jailed.
Cure has been Jailed.

The Lulu has joined the game! She is replacing The AdiosBromigo.
The Drandhal has joined the game! He is replacing The Jeanne.

3m : 1n : 10t

---

once again, sorry for the lateness! I have some PMs to send out still so please wait another ~15 minutes for that in terms of speculation! also, many gold stars to both Lulu and Dran for replacing the inactive players! <3

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

809Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:51 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

LULululululuuuululuu

810Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 54 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:52 pm

Cure

Cure

OH MAN I CALLED THAT SO HARD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum