Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 28]

Entelechy

Entelechy

I presume that only all surviving members need to vote together.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

If all members, including the retired ones, have to vote for the same person, there would be two subunits that are not in Perfect Harmony, so I guess we'll find out by rollover

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

we should probably not speculate further until rollover is up.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 11 Rollover_banner_by_amashimono-d9yi4ca

Hi hi hi! Try and smile
Hi hi hi! Being able to smile is important
Instead of worrying or rushing, let's take life easy
A smile-filled everyday

I want you to feel great,
So raise both hands with an oomph!
Take a deep breath, okay? Higher, higher
Isn't it simple? Yeah!

She flashes her smile once more before retreating backstage; for the second time, it seems her career as an idol is over – and this time, there doesn’t seem like there will be any going back. Bitter tears that she has been holding back all this time, cheerfully smiling for her fans till the last moment, fill her eyes at the thought of disappointed gazes of her younger siblings, to whom she always strived to be an older sister they could look up to.

The applause rings hollowly in her ears; will she ever hear it again? Will she ever hear the clapping, the cheers, the shouts of her loyal fans – no, it’s not quite over yet.

She wipes her tears away stubbornly, and puts on her best smile; all that practice wasn’t for nothing. “An idol’s job is not to smile, but to make others smile,” she reminds herself as she returns to the stage for one last bow, grinning happily for all her fans waiting for her.

Aeiou has been lynched. They were Yazawa Nico. They were Town.

Lily White was in Perfect Harmony.

Night 2 begins.

6T : 3 M

FROWNS AT EVERYONE.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 11 Intermission_by_amashimono-d9yi4cf

Rasei has been revived as vanilla to compensate for a mistake host made last night phase.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ezzelin-P wrote:Aeiou has been lynched. They were Yazawa Nico. They were Town.[/center]

Having read and reread my result I got from N1, I still don't believe this. Unless someone can fake being another player, or once again, I'm given a role that lies to me.

And I guess we got our answer. Lily White only has 2 players left, and were in harmony. Though, looking at the harmonies, only one was in harmony. Hmm...

Edit: Er, oh, uh, hi, Rasei!

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

ezzelin

ezzelin

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win] - Page 11 Intermission_by_amashimono-d9yi4cf

Aeiou has been made to return from being retired (revived).

Rasei

Rasei

Hello! I'm happy to be back. I havent targeted Sammy at all.

Cure

Cure

???????????

rasei did you give me the thing?

Last edited by Cure on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

AND VOWELS IS BACK TOO?
WHAT IS GOING ON???
(Though, glad in a way, felt bad she got taken out while being on a day trip, heh.)

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Well there is a tailor, so its possible but idk? :Ic

also welcome back rasei!!! a-and aeiou? hello.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

Yay! Hello, Aeiou! We could make another branch of student council that deals with ghost and revive

Rasei

Rasei

I may have given you a thingy. >.> <.< But i have no more thingys to give.

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:And I guess we got our answer. Lily White only has 2 players left, and were in harmony. Though, looking at the harmonies, only one was in harmony. Hmm...

????? Lily White has all its members left. BiBi and Printemps are the only ones who had dead members. Actually both BiBi members just were revived.

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:I may have given you a thingy. >.> <.< But i have no more thingys to give.

Did you know it was going to do that when you gave it to me? Did you duplicate another person's ability?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum