Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Live! School idol mafia [Mafia win]

+10
Aeiou
Five
Cure
Tiki The Troll
deo
Ninfia
plotstickers
Luxaria
Rasei
ezzelin
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 28]

Cure

Cure

Hosr I'm guessing kill attempts where the sender has been stunned or otherwise disabled will not show up in rollover, yes?

Also, I have a theory about the stun that keeps STUNNING PEOPLE TWICE IN A ROW. What if it's a two night stun? That seems really strong, but interesting that both Sammie and Ace were stunned twice in a row, and there's only one stun now instead of two.

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Ratio's intact yay! Good job, doctor!

In other news, WHY AM I GETTING STUNNED??

ezzelin

ezzelin

Kill attempts where the sender is stunned out of sending the NK do not show up in rollover.

Cure

Cure

Ty cookhosr.

also let's get the ball rolling. ~OvO~ vote: Entelechy. Same reasons as yesterday. Especially since Ninfia is probably town.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...Huh.
So, not me, who has claimed being investigative, or Rasei who was revealed as Town upon death (and presumably was an NK target)...but Ninfia...huh.

Also question for our host: if the NK sender is stunned, does it show up as a failed NK, or does it not show up at all?

And hmm, good point on the stuns, Cure.
Though huh, no additional stun tonight, and no jail.

Cure

Cure

I feel like mafia is trying to dodge protects, and the doctor (or ninfia might be bulletproof) psyched them out.

if it's a two day stun, both stuns on N1 would have been from the same source... though that would be ridiculously strong for it to be a dedicated every night stunner that stuns for two days, would make more sense for it to be an every other night (or every two nights) if it was two days.

JUST A POSSIBLE THEORY ABOUT WHY STUNNING TWO PEOPLE TWICE IN A ROW. unless there's like... a compulsive stunner that has to stun who the other stunner stunned? or someone stunning twice in a row to make sure maf doesn't switch to that person sending the NK because it's unlikely that they'd be stunned twice?
?????
??????????????

stunners wat u doin

high seraph

high seraph

i kno im not plauing this game but!!!!!! Its kind of a tradition now to post something when im deunk so here i am u hiope u e alll enjoying this great gmse histed by The lovely ezszzlening and i Hope!!!! That my id@l Team is winnkg. Raie kniws what my idol Team is. Idk what it os tbh. But we wom gakuen mafia. U should remmemb. Because kiyo was like invincible ans i claimd lie detect and i posted some rly ridicukous stuff and we still win which felt very good

Well u can carry on playing The game now . I Love u guys

I rly do

Even raie

Even raie

I lov u raie

And everyone else 2.

I lov u

Bye

Cure

Cure

lucas you are currently the only dead character in the game i'm sorry.

ALSO I"M TELLING MOM YOu'RE DRUNK YOU'RE THE WORST BIG BROTHER.

(also kotori is printemps you're welcome)

(also ninfia was on our idol team too how could you forget her lucas how could you)

high seraph

high seraph

I alesdy regret postin g. But um grinning too. So mayb i don't feel that sorry??????? Idk

Ezz im sorry for bit joinign The game ok..... I wqnred to buy i had a lot of schoool stuff 2 do. Also going try stuff. I wish i was playing this game cute as heckj. I'm goikg now

Goddnight

I got ninjaedby raie my favorite sister but i didnt read her post befirl assim this stuff to The btm of my post vc i don't really Love her that much sorry raie

high seraph

high seraph

I alesdy regret postin g. But um grinning too. So mayb i don't feel that sorry??????? Idk

Ezz im sorry for bit joinign The game ok..... I wqnred to buy i had a lot of schoool stuff 2 do. Also going try stuff. I wish i was playing this game cute as heckj. I'm goikg now

Goddnight

I got ninjaedby raie my favorite sister but i didnt read her post befirl assim this stuff to The btm of my post vc i don't really Love her that much sorry raie

Cure

Cure

oh my GOD YOU DOUBLE POSTED INSTEAD OF EDITING ??????????????????????????????????

high seraph

high seraph

Raie

Fuck off ohmg

high seraph

high seraph

I lov u Tho ok u r my fav owl hosr

Cure

Cure

OvO go to bed lucas

Entelechy

Entelechy

I've had people over all day, and I need to clean up. I'll get caught up tonight and tomorrow morning.

I just wanted to share an idea I had.

We should all have an informal end of vote phase two or three hours ahead of the real deadline. We all agree that whoever has the most votes on them at the end of that phase, everyone but one person votes for.

That way, we can learn concrete information about an additional person every night, like we almost did with Ace this past phase.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum