Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 62]

91Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:39 pm

chinomi

chinomi

for any american who hasnt experienced the best canadian boy band

ps yes this song is hilarious and i enjoyed it unironically as a kid and maybe even now maybe even though they talkin bout lickin dickies and smoochin lady flowers around a tiny black child on a beach filled of oiled people

92Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

holy fuck I...... can't believe I'm seeing this video in 2016.

I see your b4-4 and raise you dream street for obscure boybands

I'm pretty sure these kids are all 12

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

93Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:44 pm

katagi

katagi

the true experience

94Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Twinkle Twinkle Little Angelstar

95Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:58 pm

angel★

angel★

omg...... i can't decide between video killed the angelstar, ke$tar, and twinkle twinkle little angelstar..... sadly i don't even know what the others refer to /uncultured :'(

e; ok i decided ty for all your help <3
(except why won't the full thing fit, sobs)

Last edited by video killed the angel★ on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

96Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Five

Five

If we're just doing awful obscure boy bands, I can't not drop this in.

97Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 R1njbWE

Plotstickers was stunned!
Jason Derulo was jailed! Jailed Derulo...........
katagi was killed! They were Scoot the Burbs by Vine 189. They were Town.

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 0R61biX

Guess the Secret Song has ended. The secret song was Pollyanna (I Believe In You) by Catherine Warwick.

The current ratio is 10 Town, 4 Mafia, 2 Third Party (1 Malicious).

Chorus 1 will end at 9PM (CT) on June 9, 2016.

Last edited by Five on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

98Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:01 pm

katagi

katagi

Five wrote:eat a dick

99Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I am immensely disappointed by this rollover.

100Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Does everyone else have an ability mechanic that reminds them strongly of some other maf game that has been run in the past i want to make sure it's not just me because this will affect my spec

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

101Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:33 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Earlier today I was joking with Ninfia and the Diamonds that she should make a playlist of all the songs chosen for this game and post it, as some kind of ridiculous forum mixtape

We are off to a good start

Anyways: The Arctic Monkiyokos are you talking about a game hosted on this forum or a game hosted elsewhere? I don't think I do, though (or at least anything that reminds me of another game really strongly, unless you're referring to the last time there was a musical mafia game)

102Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Uh. If you had the mechanic I was referring to I think you would immediately know what game I was referencing so maybe it is just me.

I...

hm okay this is very interesting.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

103Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:46 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Actual spec though

In terms of the stuns and jails, I'm pretty inclined to think that there's one on each side, but I'm having trouble placing alignments.

My gut reaction is that a stun on Red Plot Chili Peppers is probably a town-aligned stun, because Plot generally tends to be quiet (which leads to eventual suspicion on her) and she's pretty much attracted to stuns by way of generally existing. I'm sorry Plot but it's true

I'm glad your classes are over though, Plot, we can see more of you now ;_;

That being said, I'm also not sure how to feel about the jail on Jason Derulo, either, because she hasn't played games in a while and it seems like a strange jail for mafia to make, if we assume the stun is from town + this could equally read as a town jail

After having multiple games where the distribution of roles and their mechanics has strayed off from the norm though, I'm a bit hesitant to make assumptions like this now so take it with a grain of salt because for all we know we have both of these roles on the same side or something

The kill on katagi is kind of weird, imo, because katagi's a player that tends to be quieter in terms of speculation when on the town side and if mafia's priorities with the N0 NK are "trying to stem discussion asap" then katagi wouldn't be someone I feel like they'd kill? I'm immediately inclined to think that this was either an RNG'd kill or mafia is trying to pull off some kind of weird gambit/has different plans, but I could be thinking too hard into something when the true reason is literally "we wanted to get katagi the N0 death trophy", a la tiki's maf from last round

104Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:52 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Why does mafia always kill the people looking forward to the game on night zero? Why? Katagi was clearly looking forward to the game. I will revenge your death.

Ps. I'm looking at about 35ish hours in the next four days, so I might not on alot. But I will get all the mafia!

105Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 7 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I do not think my role is similar to... whatever it is you're getting at, Monkiyoko, for what it's worth. Unless it's a Vdex reference I'm unaware of or some such.

Re: Mitsu's spec.

Off the top of my head, I feel as though in the past two or so months that target selection for both controlling effects and NKs has been a little different than we saw before that, at least in the capacity of judging the intent and origin. Actually, towards that point and if memory serves, didn't Blaire get stunned by the mafia on N0 in CCS when she said she'd be inactive? Which we all found weird like we do now? I think, anyway... I will say I would be surprised if both the jail and stun were town-originating unless similar powers crop up elsewhere. Which is something I love seeing in games, personally, but that's neither here nor there unless it actually happens.

There's always the usual "NK a target less likely to be protected" sort of deal which might result in Katagi being targetted for the kill on N0. For the stuns and jails, if I were to take a wild stab at it I'd guess it was a mafia stun on plot and a town jail on Blaire. But I guess that also depends on how you'd anticipate the jail falling onto an alignment given both its protection and negative utility, but also its controlling effect. Of all permutations, gut says I could sooner see mafia stunning plot just because it's a safer way to keep a historically quieter player quiet if she can't get information via role, should she have it, which then says to me town would have the jail and used it on Blaire. Plus from the perspective of mafia, stunning someone like plot or jailing someone like Blaire is thus viewed as unusual and harder to read (as seen), or can later be flipped as, "I controlled someone I thought might send a NK on N0."

But that's just my five minute interpretation, distribution and targeting selection notwithstanding.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum