Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 56]

646distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:58 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I have my suspicions about who is handing out the flyer, and I was under the impression that government related roles include a mayor, a mayoral candidate and that candidate's campaign manager or whatever (the person handing out flyers). I think it's been established that the secretary staring at you is an NPC.

647distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry everyone. I've been a bit out of sorts.

About all I can share, is I've seen much of the area-based info that's already been shared here, I no longer suspect that our characters' individual quirks give them any unique insights on the locales (just the same info everyone else gets), and that I've not been very popular.

The only unique info I've gotten from the game mechanics is some Scooby-Doo trivia, courtesy of my one received message. Other than that, I don't think anybody's come my way at all. I've sent messages and actions every night phase though (except for the short one), including actions for this phase. It also seems none of my actions, nor messages were interfered with.

At work for the rest of the phase (I think... when does this one end?). At the very least, I don't get off till just before phase end. I should still be able to squeeze in a vote, but I don't even want to put out a placeholder just now. I'll keep up with the thread, and vote what reads best, and/or accordingly to whatever the thread strategy ends up being.

648distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Willing to give She-ra the benefit of the doubt for now with the potential of her being what Cure conjectured.

@Tiki hope everythings okay with you! Take it easy if you're feeling sick, okay? :<

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

649distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:17 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Hello that was less than I thought.

My co-host is out at the moment and I'm bad at making game related decisions, but I did get a question about this privately.

I am tentatively going to say yea you can guess the roles of other people but the person cannot definitively reply (e.g. either straight up say yes or no, or construct an answer that makes it incredibly obvious to everyone without saying yes or no that the answer is yes or no). I guess it's already kind of happened while I was gone so there's nothing I can really do about it now BUT!! if you are unsure please check with me.

What I mean by the way is something like this:

Not okay wrote:Kiyoko: nautilus, your role is totally a fisherman!
nautilus: I cannot reply to your question but I will say that my job involves catching fish, I live on a boat, I am very good with fish, my role involves fishing rods and hooks and catching Big Ones and I constantly smell like salmon all the time at any given moment.

and not

Fine wrote:Kiyoko: nautilus, your role is totally a fisherman!
nautilus: I cannot say yes or no. My role does involve water, though.

I'd like to remind everyone that outright dumping your role name, role flavour, or anything that is to the point where someone can reasonably infer the contents of your entire role PM is not okay. So something like this:

Not okay wrote:I am an animal that really enjoys barking that may or may not have died at some point. I have magical ghostly swapping powers and am also best dog. My name rhymes with the main character of Ghost Trick, which I am also from. It also starts with an M. I am best dog

is not okay. We're not really enforcing this rule hard and this isn't targeted at any given individual but really is a general kind of statement gathered from a few questions I've been asked and no one's really in trouble right now oh god this post probably makes it seem like someone's in trouble I'm sorry I'm worst thread babysitter.

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

650distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Five

Five

To be fair, Missile is best dog.

651distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

bRUH

i gave out all the info i had in my...in the last few posts i made, but let me repeat it back here since there's a lot to read through otherwise:

• I've been in Rasei's mentioned area the entire game so far. Like that building. Haven't moved from it yet.
  • I haven't received any messages at all so far.
  • I don't have any new information that hasn't already been shared. What I have is mainly the lady in white thing, and that's it.
  • I haven't been sending any messages either, because well, there's nothing to send, as I have no useful information
  • The only action I've been able to perform is the stun on drandahl, and that was kind of unintentional. (sorry, dbun!!)

that's it that's all i have folks

i'll go ahead and drop a Vote: Mr. Gerbear because i'm leaving for work soon and idk if i'll have time to read, but AGAIN (which i mentioned in my last post!!) i might drop a diff vote if we're headed towards like a tie between a no-lynch and another player ok like PLEASE LET'S NOT NO-LYNCH AGAIN LIKE HECK YOU CAN EVEN LYNCH ME BUT PLEASE DO NOT NO-LYNCH!!!

652distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:59 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm...! This seems to be going against popular opinion but

vote: Mr. Gerbear

The rest of the votes seem to be activity votes or based on guesses about the meta of the game, and I am fine with that reasoning! But given that the stun on Mr. Gerbear came from Saki and I believe Saki is town, I don't think this was a mafia framing attempt (i.e. stun Mr. Gerbear and deliberately not send a NK). Also, the hosts... I think??? (maybe I'm misreading nautilus's answer?) implied that protected kills would show up in rollover, so nobody was targeted for a NK but protected.

If we go by the location theory, then I agree that Mr. Gerbear is not a likely NK sender because he doesn't seem to be near anyone else, but since the location theory isn't something we have proof of as an actual mechanic, I feel like this is the lead I'm most comfortable following for now. ;v;

O-oops ninja'd by another vote for Mr Gerbear. /)n(\

653distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:59 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I'm going to vote: mr. gerbear as well, because I am also not sure if I'll be on again later and I was literally just about to drop an activity prod vote on Mr. Alice, and, well. Gerbear's the only other choice I've seen reasoning on that I can kinda sorta get behind. Tbh also willing to vote maybe someone in the room with me (who isn't me), so this vote isn't definite, but yeah. I'll try to check in later but will likely be on mobile when I do.

edit: ninja'd by this frickin vote train I am apparently now a part of jfc but ok.

654distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra III
No Lynch I
plotstickers II
Mr. Gerbear III
deo I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 ZT4k8rL

T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Five vs no lynch plotstickers
ezzelin vs no lynch
Ardonye vs plotstickers
Cure vs She-Ra
Katze vs Mr. Alice She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs Mr. Gerbear
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
She-Ra vs Mr. Gerbear
Rasei vs deo

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

655distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:06 pm

katze

katze

//narrows eyes....

656distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Five

Five

People not sending messages strikes me as really odd. I can't imagine a situation where I wouldn't send a message (even if it was just a shitpost) unless I didn't act at all (which admittedly in my case has happened twice, once due to phase end and once due to just forgetting to do things during the day as well).

I just kind of feel like it's a little odd to think "why should I send a message" instead of "why shouldn't I send a message". This is likely just the way I think and other people may just think differently? But I can't imagine not sending messages...

stares at the ninja bandwagon...

657distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:09 pm

katze

katze

I'm not joining that vote train. Nope. nope. nope.

658distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:13 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Um.

I'm not going to say it isn't weird that all these votes came in within five minutes of each other, but I am going to say that I'd been wondering if the NK was blocked all phase, and that's why I asked the question about protection. I still stand by my reasoning and I'm not going to unvote just because of inconvenient timing. ;v;

659distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:24 pm

katze

katze

unvote: Mr. Alice

vote: She-Ra

660distortion [N0-N3] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote: Deo, because I want to here from him and I can think only two post he has written in this game and I almost forgot he was playing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum