Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 60]

541distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:11 pm

chinomi

chinomi

vote: no lynch

lol... :')... good luck town i believe in u

542distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phase end.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

543distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 37 0dZrth9

At the time of the seventh victim’s death, there were only two individuals in the park. One, the victim himself, life leaking into the slats of the bench. The other, the accused. It’s a short leap of logic for the accusers to make.

“No, there was a third… there was… lurching… I saw—” Eyes. Blood and eyes and blood and blood and dying. Streetlights… spilling into… blowing smoke into the night.

The crowd rumbles, unsatiated. “Who was it, then? Who was it, if not you?”

“I don’t… I don’t…” Sirens. Choking, blood bubbling out of an open throat—no time to even scream. No. Must remember. Remember the face. Remember the sloping spine stepping, jerkily, into the light. Must remember the—

Eyes.

“They had… knife… I saw—eyes—”

“Oh yes, very good, the killer had eyeballs,” jeers one of the accusers, all saw-edged aggression. “That rules out, hm, nobody in this room.”

And now so many eyes are staring at the accused. And as the accused goes down in flashes of violence, they lock their eyes with every gaze—searching—in their final moments—for the eyes—from their memories—from their dreams—the—sirens—blood—over and over—streetlights—blood—eyes—pain.

Sirens.

And the accused knows the time has come.

The nightmares are over, now.

distortion [THE END] - Page 37 F33cN69

chinomi was lynched! They were town. Local resident chinomi first entered the public eye when press announced them as the only surviving witness to the string of serial murders that have been plaguing this town. After an interview with the police that yielded mixed results, chinomi was placed under a temporary and informal witness protection program. chinomi was killed earlier today when an accusation that chinomi was not a witness, but, in fact, the killer, sparked outrage and mob violence. (continued on page 3)

distortion [THE END] - Page 37 ZT4k8rL NIGHT ELEVEN

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

544distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:02 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay, Ardonye pretty much has to be mafia at this point. Especially if Alca saw her visiting both herself and ninfia last night.

Whoever has a shovel, get to shoveling.

545distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:28 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Like with chinomi, it seems regardless of what I do or say, you won't believe me.

With so many of your "leads" flipping town, you really have to ask yourself if the person who is "cleared town" is actually town.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

546distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:32 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

I don't remember playing mafia with Crypsis, but I have played with chinomi as mafia and town. I defended chinomi because I felt chi was more town than mafia. Crypsis might not have been the best lynch target but I didn't want to lynch chi. Surprise, she was town!

Why aren't you guys having any doubts giving the string of town lynchs we've had?

I know I'm not mafia, so feel free to waste a lynch on me if you like. I wouldn't be surprised if at this point I'm practically framed for the kill. The mafia is clearly playing the long game here and losing one NK is an okay trade off if they can keep lynching under the guise of town interests.

edit: If I were to convert someone to mafia, I'd pick alcasync or Cure tbh. I'd be cautious of them.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

547distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:14 am

alcasync

alcasync

This is only Saki's second game. The first being Crossroads, which I hosted a short while ago.

I sent in the revive on eleni. Saki, can you stun?

548distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

I sent in the stun! ^o^)/

549distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

tbh I've been wondering for the last phase if cure was either recruited or always mafia and we've been taking on a massive ruse cruise.

on the one hand its possible for anyone to make the mistake of mislynching three times in a row.

on the other hand, cure is a good mafia player and I could see her getting away with murder.

tbh, unless nye is a miller, which I don't think she is, or tailored, which I don't think she was, given when she died, I'd rather lynch/stun/test/whatever cure.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

550distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Cure

Cure

i'm not sending in any actions other than my movement tonight so feel free to watch me. It's is kind of annoying when everyone is on board with a plan and then when it doesn't pan out they all try to distance themselves from it.

551distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:35 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm not changing my action and while I can't really tell Saki what to do with her shovel, I wouldn't recommend she change hers either. I think regardless of alignments, the NKs are still currently going through Ardonye and if my theory about what happened with Mr. Gerbear is correct, then stunning Ardonye should be able to block the NK. The fact that Ardonye has never been targeted for a NK since they were revived kind of supports my hypothesis I think.

Also I'm out of binoculars and I think I took Saki's last one too. ;v;

552distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Cure

Cure

I have a pair of binoculars, I can send them to someone to watch me if they want. :V

It's kind of funny that this is somehow all landing on me now. It's not like I went "lol guys I'm town so listen to me and do what I say." I drafted out all my logic and reasoning behind my votes (It's an objectively good idea to kill off the non-clears if you have a lot of cleared people this late in the game just so you don't have to be wondering about them if you leave them alone). Chinomi flipping town was allowed for and considered a possibility. The fact that there may have only been one mafia all along was already considered a possibility. It's pretty standard mafia game procedure, you know.

No one else provided a better plan. No one was against that plan when it was proposed when Tiki/She-Ra/Chinomi were all still alive. No one seemed to aggressively think they were all town before we lynched them (other than Ardonye with Chinomi)

on the one hand its possible for anyone to make the mistake of mislynching three times in a row.

This is really rubbing me the wrong way because it's implying that all the responsibility for the last few phases falls on my shoulders, and that I'm the one making all the ~mistakes~ When no one else has really been saying we should do anything else (everyone was overwhelmingly in agreement to kill the three of them before we did anything else). You can't just wash your hands of it all and say WELL CURE IS PROBABLY MAFIA AND JUST TRYING TO TRICK US NOW GUYS!! just because they ended up being town. I was pretty open about my reasoning mostly being Process Of Elimination Everyone Else is Clear rather than "these people are inherently scummy". It's not surprising they were town, honestly.

It would be different if we had a ratio. It would be different if we knew how many mafia were left. We've been operating in the dark this entire time. If it had been advertised that there was only one mafia left before the three of them died, I might have suggested something different.

Just because I'm the one being the most vocal, doesn't mean that everyone else isn't equally responsible in that A: you still voted for these people (or shot them in the face), and B: You didn't propose an alternative suggestion.

It's so late in the game that if you decide to kill Ardonye and then kill me next, sure, go for it. I'm town but I don't actually know what I'll flip since Lucas was super open about targeting me for something a while back (he might have just been bluffing though I don't know why he would even say that).

I will say that if I were mafia, I probably would have "tried" to kill myself about three more times because I have had four first aid kits over the course of this game and wasted most of them.

553distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

you know, fair point, I could have worded that better and I am sorry for being rude. And I will agree that there weren't better plans that other people brought up. The point still stands that a lot of town lynches were lead by you. You're a very persuasive person and people tend to follow your lead, regardless of your alignment.

We're getting to the point where we do have to look at clears. Which includes both you and myself. While I think Alca's plan is pretty good and I'm still comfortable following it, you're also going to have to be looked at. this next lynch is going to be pretty vital and I personally will admit i need to stop being lazy with my spec and step up to the plate. Be the hero town deserves etc etc.

one thing I'm kind of ehh on with the plan is how public its been, and how easily maf could withhold an nk in order to frame nye and get her lynched, further pushing the ratio in mafia favour. maybe there's an elaborate message plan that I don't know about because I'm one of the suspects, and there will be a stun on me tonight instead of nye. maybe another player. who knows at this point. I can only know what I see in thread because I haven't gotten any messages in these later phases to let me in on what's going on.

I'd be willing to believe you were potentially tailored, or that you just won't flip like deo, but I dunno. if you flip blank, then I'd assume you were town, sure, but there isn't a lot of certainty going around.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

554distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Cure

Cure

We do have to consider that Alca did say Ardonye targeted both you and her last night phase. Unless Alca is mafia WITH crypsis, there's like... no way to coordinate what happened last phase (crypsis protecting alca, alca getting NKed, Alca claiming Ardonye targeted both you and her, when Ardonye actually did target you). And if Alca is mafia with Crypsis, they could have demolished the ratio quite easily now rather than wasting time NKing alca/protecting her over and over so. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Alca still has a gun.

If Ardonye flips town, or flips mafia and the game doesn't end then, ????? i honestly don't know

i haven't sent any messages the last several phases because everyone pretty much knows everything at this point and there's no real reason to.

555distortion [THE END] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:07 pm

alcasync

alcasync

For what it's worth, I don't think that if Ardonye is stunned and there's no NK, then Ardonye is automatically mafia. If there's a different mafia that withholds the NK in order to try to frame Ardonye, that's fine by me. My goal is to just prevent the NK for this next night, and we can discuss a lynch target during the day. And if Ardonye is stunned and there is a NK anyway, then that proves my theory wrong and then we have a lot more information to work with.

Plus, once eleni is back, we can maybe learn more about what happens after death and that might help us figure out what's going on with the ratio. ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum