Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 60]

556distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:19 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

this entire thread rn:

distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Z57dz6p

I guess at this point its moot since what will happen, will happen in terms of this phase. I think we need to think carefully before we bandwagon and really pick apart every remaining player.

this is my favourite pagetop

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

557distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:21 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

wow much pagetop

very popcorn

558distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PMs going out now, play the Be Quiet game

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

559distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 38 0dZrth9

The fog sweeps in.

It billows into roads, a prowling spirit, white and wisped and searching. It swallows rooftops, shrouds the trees, rings halos around the streetlamps. With a ubiquitous tongue, it licks across overgrown lawns and leaves beads upon the blades. Merciless, it assimilates the world. Every street and every building, all evidence of humankind, dissolves into fog. Each intake of breath weighs heavy in the lungs with moisture and wet, humid dread.

Then, with a dramatic flourish of mist, it ascends to a different plane. The world it leaves behind remains roughly unchanged.

distortion [THE END] - Page 38 ZT4k8rL

In another part of town, a door creaks shut. An OUT TO LUNCH sign clatters against the glass, and then falls still. The owner of the store locks up, swings the key ring jauntily around one finger, and slides it into their pocket.

distortion [THE END] - Page 38 F33cN69

Ardonye was stunned!

eleni was revived!

distortion [THE END] - Page 38 ZT4k8rL DAY TWELVE

Please vote for whom you would like to lynch. You have unlimited vote changes.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

560distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:04 pm

Cure

Cure

so does eleni still have all her gross stab wounds on her and stuff

561distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

eleni do you have anything to share about the afterlife with us? Given you were dead for so long.

Also I kind of expected this outcome.

I think if NKs are being sent through me, they are deliberately chosen by someone. I think if NKs were more random they would have probably been spread between more unlikely victims.

I also find it interesting I was killed specifically by Lucas who used medical tools if I recall and I may be something like his Frankenstein monster brought back to life.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

562distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Also if anyone has a stun item, please feel free to use it on me the following night provided I am not lynched by that point. Keep me stunned if that's what you need.

I'm pretty sure my alignment is still town since I have not been told I'm mafia nor have I had any contact or communication with the mafia knowingly.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

563distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Cure

Cure

frowns. I don't really know what to think. On the one hand, i think Ardonye is kind of obviously sending the NKs (yes, someone could have withheld the nk because of the public stunning plan, but alca DID see ardonye target her last night, did not receive a message from her, and almost died). I don't know if I buy the whole "maybe she doesn't know she's doing it" thing, but it could also be true. this game is very strange.

I also really think we're down to 5:1. (MAYBE 4:2, but I... really really doubt it) We haven't found any mafia since Tiny flipped, so someone would have to be converted before then, and Ardonye might have been converted right after she was revived. It's kind of strange that she's actually still alive at this point since she died and flipped town and is therefore the only person who has been 100% cleared as town, yet no one's tried to kill her again since she came back. And she's been alive again for a while.

I'm not even sure why I'm still alive honestly? unless mafia a. wants to frame me (it's reaching that point in the game, and I'll probably be the next one to go if we end up lynching Nye) or b. thinks i have more protection items (they wouldn't be wrong because i protected myself the night before last).

i'm going to go back and re-examine flavor in a little bit (specifically ardonye and five's death flavors) and will post more stuff. later. i'm tired.

if someone has a stun item i'd even be okay with not lynching anyone today if we wanted to try the same sort of thing again tonight.

564distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:49 pm

eleni

eleni

hi!!! yes i am alive and in the middle of writing a big post about the afterlife and all that

565distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:51 pm

Cure

Cure

hi eleni do you still have stab wounds. are you like a zombie. do we need to pluck candy from your hair

566distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:01 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I have a shovel, but only one. I would be fine not lynching Ardonye today and using the shovel on Ardonye tomorrow night, but since there are limited shovels I don't think we'll be able to stall the game very long, so we should decide what we want to do sooner rather than later. ;v;

I wonder if there are clues about the mafia in rollover flavors, besides the obvious clues about how people were killed. Umm as a reminder, we have:

alcasync: someone with a troubled childhood and dead grandparents
Cure: a veteran soldier
Ninfia: someone who likes guns
Ardonye: a conspiracy theorist film maker
Crypsis: someone who wants to buy a house but can't because of messed up paperwork
eleni: corner store owner

(I didn't miss anyone, did I?)

This is a very odd assortment of townspeople.

567distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:07 pm

Cure

Cure

umm i'm in the area where five died. i think there's a shovel around here? if anyone knows where it is exactly and wants to message me the location, I could probably try and pick it up.

568distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:20 pm

eleni

eleni

IDK CURE I CAN STILL MOVE AROUND. though idk how my stab wounds could have miraculously disappeared

sorry this post took a while, got distracted doing other stuff and i also wanted to make sure with the hosts that what i'm saying is ok

okay, so. holy has already confirmed that there's a whole CYOA after death and that there's a way you can self-revive. i can't give all of the details because that could give dead people reading the thread too much info but i've been sending in my actions almost every phase after i died so i think i've got the gist of things lol. though i'm almost 100% sure that mafia goes on a somewhat different adventure.

basically i've been exploring death and encountering the memories of... well, dead npcs. specifically i've been reliving the scenes of when they died at the hands of who i believe are the mafia killers. along the way, i've also been trying to guess who i am for a chance at a significant opportunity, which i realized was a self-revival after holy came back to the game because he guessed correctly. so that part is the same for both maf/town. (also i'm pretty sure holy is maf because he never said anything about the death scenes and he was dead for several phases so he should have encountered at least one of them if he were town.) considering i've had a looot of guesses at this point... it's pretty difficult, or maybe i've just been unlucky/sending in bad guesses. granted it should be difficult imo considering you get another shot at life though! i've also had the opportunity to message other dead players a couple of phases back (was in touch with drandahl and Rasei).

OK JUST SUBMITTING THIS FOR NOW because i wanted to get a post through and this is taking me forever to type. i'll post what i saw in the death scenes in a bit.

569distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:33 pm

eleni

eleni

ok here are the actual scenes i relived (i.e. described to me in first person, but someone else's memories) while i was dead. like i said i am pretty sure these are the death scenes of npcs killed by mafia members, firstly because they do not match up with any of the other flavor provided from rollovers, but also because i've been able to link up some of them with actual players.

1-  the murder took place in the evening near a street lamp. i experienced it through the eyes of the victim- so "i" was strangled from behind by an unknown assailant that had... well, monster-like qualities. someone with misshapen teeth, a crooked nose, and most interestingly, red eyes. also something very strange i noted- the person whose death scene i relived has some kind of wood grain on their hands. a wooden accessory? a prosthetic wooden hand??? i have no idea :'D there was an additional person in the background who was a witness as well- not participating, just terrified and watching. i suspect after the previous rollover that the witness was chi.

2- it took place in someone's kitchen. someone snuck up on the victim from behind and saw part of the attacker's face from the reflection of the sink. this time the killer had long messy hair and a wrinkled forehead. their eyes were closed but apparently the victim still saw a glint of red. at first i thought the red eyes = scenes with the same killer but i don't think that's the case anymore. the physical descriptions are otherwise not really similar. also this story snippet mentioned the person's spouse and child sleeping upstairs in the house. Tet transformed into a werewolf attacking his parent??

3- so most interestingly, in this scene i saw was Crypsis's realtor who was killed. the story talked about how their last few weeks were hell because of the most awful homebuyer they'd ever encountered. the killer this time had big eyebrows, no facial hair, a sharp nose, red eyes again, and perhaps most interestingly, a lot of piercings. i... don't know if this is actually Crypsis?? the story doesn't really flat out say the homebuyer was the one who killed them, so... it's pretty suspicious that they're linked to it but idk.

4- the victim had just bought a bunch of lottery tickets before they went into an alleyway and got stabbed in the back. a sneaker then crushed the tickets, and the victim briefly saw a flash of red (eyes?). also there was mention of a vague memory- someone giving away something for free, with dark eyes. the victim couldn't tell what the meaning of this was, but it is somehow important.

rushing the writing of this, have some errands to run. will be back later with anything else i can think of  or to answer any questions!

570distortion [THE END] - Page 38 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Cure

Cure

oh that's pretty cool

the second scenario is definitely tet's house.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 49 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum