Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME

+4
Five
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

121A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

im gonna do the exact opposite of the thing you said

122A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

2 pages, 2 Blaire pagetops.
Perfection.

123A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Blaire what is your ideal valentine's day treat?

124A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:08 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Yeah I dont rend to think much before acting. Otherwise I over think. Better to just #yolo tbh

125A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:20 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

this thing that kiyo linked me

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/RcMz3

nah idk, i guess ideal would be people give me food/gift certificates and then go away

126A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:09 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

That looks like an amazing bouquet you linked, Blaire.

127A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

is anybody a white house?

128A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Annocement, while the phase still ends at 9pm central time; rollover will be at 9:30.

129A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Phase has ended.

130A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Day Two
On one corner of the perfectly street is a pretty little dress shop, run by a pair of pretty girls. One of the girls love talking while the other like baking weird cookies that the bartender from a nearby bar loved. But during the last night, the shop started burning up. One of the girl disappeared, most likely never to be seen again.
____
Lux was killed. She was the Random Number Generator. She was Neutral.

Rollover with be at 9pm Central Time on 2/15/2017

131A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Well. She did day it was a good idea to kill the neutral, right? I guess that's a better reason why she no lynched haha

132A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I just got home

RIP lux :(

Ok but if Lux was the neutral..... did she still get the random information or was the ratio she had something she knew because she was neutral??

Either way, someone has to have received new information last night. It wasn't me :( pls share

133A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

a-aa.....well at least that bought us another phase right?

134A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:25 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well then.

Huh.

135A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 9 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

WHO GOT THE THIGN

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum