Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX

+8
kalyri
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Sammiya
Megrid
Pan
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 26]

16Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I want to play.

Darn it, Kiyoko. I wanna be Carlos the Scientist. Oh well, I will pick my second choice... Darn it, Drandahl, I wanna be Cecil.

I want be Pre-Akzeriuth Luke fon Fabre [link has spoilers for the game] (learned the hardway) from Tales of Abyss.

Ever since he was kidnapped seven years ago, Luke fon Fabre has been locked up inside his house. He just wants to be free through. After an assassin came to kill his teacher, Luke is transported halfway across the world. As he travels home, he slowly grows from the selfish, arrogant, dense brat into a decent human being.

17Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:57 pm

kalyri

panpanpandy wrote:I'M HERE I'M AMETHYST FROM STEVEN UNIVERSE FIGHT ME

(requesting a hold for pearl from steven universe for my girlfriend whO MIGHT NOT BE A MEMBER HERE YET I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE I'LL. I. UM. SHE... WILL... BE...)

EDIT: THANK YOU FOR MULTIPLE CHARACTERS FROM THE SAME WORLDS ILY YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

HI I AM THE GIRLFRIEND!  Here to sign-up for Pearl from Steven Universe!

18Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:31 pm

Pan

Pan

kalyri wrote:
HI I AM THE GIRLFRIEND!  Here to sign-up for Pearl from Steven Universe!

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 3bba4469769abafe61059ecb959f79ed

http://malafight.tumblr.com

19Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I think I shall go with Soren from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. (There ARE spoilers in the link, so be wary.)

Just hope I can get his personality down right.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

20Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:56 am

alcasync

alcasync

Signups will tentatively close in 24 hours or so. Maybe I'll do an evening rollover this time since morning rollover seemed to be difficult for people. I don't really remember how I did rollovers in the old game. I think I just picked a time approximately 24 hours away.

Ummm I'll close signups on Saturday at 4pm PST! Then give me some time to write roles and I'm not really going to balance them and I think I can do game start by Saturday at 7pm?

Or if anyone wants signups open a little longer I can extend it.

21Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:17 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay. I'll play along. And I think I'm going to go with Amumu: The Sad Mummy, from League of Legends.

22Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

So, I'd like to choose Sayaka from Madoka Magica, and my friend, who shall register on the forums once she wakes up, wants to play as Kyouko, who is also from Madoka Magica. If... that's okay! ;w;

23Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I'll be lurking heavily on this game to get a feel for how you guys roleplay. I'm not confident in my own ability as of yet.

24Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, now that I'm home, and since others have shared links about their characters, here's my li'l guy. Not much there though, really...so here's the song (not autoplay), complete with lyrics that made me love him more than playing him ever did.

"Wait! Come back..."

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Botched the link.)

25Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Megrid

Megrid
Admin

Actually... Mind if I sign up as an Alternate instead? I'll go edit my post to add that in.

http://falconinthesky.deviantart.com

26Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:53 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Megrid wrote:Actually... Mind if I sign up as an Alternate instead? I'll go edit my post to add that in.

Yes, I'll put you down as an alternate!

27Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:37 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Hellooo nice to meet you all! ^_^
I was encouraged by the lovely Luxaria to join this. And I know Kiyoko from the SketchDaily subreddit, which I still wish that I had more time for.

This is my first time playing a mafia game, so please bear with me. ;w;

I'll be playing Kyouko Sakura from Puella Magi Madoka. I'll do my best to act as gluttonous as possible. And stalking Sayaka because yay OTP.

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Kyoko_gluttony

28Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:45 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Aliiiiiice! :D Welcome!

Excited to play with you! This game may or may not end up entirely confusing so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. If it's a role-specific question, go ahead and ask alca so you don't give away your role ability to the rest of us. If you haven't read through the past games yet, it might be a good idea.

Also @Sammie and Rasei: I am really excited for Tales of... and Fire Emblem. I'm glad someone picked those series!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

29Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:56 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Kiyoko wrote:Aliiiiiice! :D Welcome!

Excited to play with you! This game may or may not end up entirely confusing so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. If it's a role-specific question, go ahead and ask alca so you don't give away your role ability to the rest of us. If you haven't read through the past games yet, it might be a good idea.

Ahh thank you for the warm welcome! \o/

I'm excited to be here and I hope I do well. I'll definitely ask you guys if I have any questions! <3

30Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:00 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

<33

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum