Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX

+8
kalyri
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Sammiya
Megrid
Pan
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 26]

31Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:07 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'll be closing signups in about four hours!

32Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cecil and I are probably going to be roleplaying post!One Year Later, pre!Old Oak Doors. In the interest of Carlos actually having a personality, and also avoiding spoilers.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

33Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:11 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm so something came up and I'll have to start the game a little later! Maybe closer to 8pm PST? I'm going to go ahead and close signups for now since I will be out and won't be able to close it later.

The good news is that I already have alignments and role powers roughly figured out, I just have to write out the full role PMs, so we should be able to start right on time at 8pm! ;v;

34Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Pan

Pan

SUPER EXCITE

...i wonder how many of our pairings are gonna be split between factions *3*

http://malafight.tumblr.com

35Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:50 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I think all role PMs have been sent. If I missed you, please let me know! The game will start in ten minutes.

Also ummmm, as a heads up half the roles are part-vigilante and half the roles are part-bulletproof so have fun.

The ratio will be 2M:6T:1N!

36Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Actual best role.

37Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Actual best role.

Debatable, ma'am.
Debatable.

38Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

The clocktower in Traverse Town chimed seven times.
There had been rumors about the feather, about those trying to
protect it, and about those trying to find it, and through it, a
way home. Now, the displaced citizens of Traverse Town were
gathering in the First District. If we eliminate those protecting
the feather, we’re bound to learn where it is, they said to one
another. Mixed amongst the feather hunters were its guardians,
mingling in with the crowd, hoping to protect the feather by
eliminating one hunter at a time. The group watched each
other suspiciously, trying to learn who was who, wondering
how long it would be until things escalated into violence.

▍▍▋▋▋▉ ▉ NIGHT 0 START ✦

It is now Night 0.

There will be no kills (NK or vig) tonight.

Please PM me your actions by 8:00pm PST on Sunday, June 14.

Additionally! Starting now, please try to keep OOC posts to a minimum. If you have any questions, it's okay to ask those in thread OOC, or PM me. Roleplay format will be third person, paragraph form. RP-wise, please assume your character has been here for at least a few days and knows roughly what's going on.

39Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

((I admit to pre-writing the first half of this in excitement for this thread.))

It was night, but then, it was always night in Traverse Town. Time didn’t work here, just as time didn’t work in Night Vale, and Carlos was starting to believe that the concept of time, that indefinite continued progress of events that define an ordering for our intermeshed experiences, had never really worked anywhere at all.

Unfortunately, the Investigation into the Actualities of Chronology Experiment would have to wait, because Carlos had so much else to do, and wasn’t it interesting how time, which, scientifically speaking, had not yet been proven to function, or even exist, reached ever into distant eternity and yet always seemed to run out just when you needed the most of it.

He had an announcement to make. This was one of the many items on his list of so much else to do.

Traverse Town did not have a town hall. It did not have a radio station. It did, coincidentally and fortunately, have a radio host, but that was neither here nor there. It also had a stairway, spilling out into the courtyard, and statistically speaking, speaking strictly in the realm of statistics, stairs were a prime location for making announcements.

He cleared his throat.

“Hello, my name is Carlos, and I want to talk to all of you about science.”

That was a great opener. He’d practiced it in front of the covered mirror in his makeshift lab next to Cid’s Accessory Shop. (No one sells accessories like Cid. No one.) He might not have Cecil’s effortlessly smooth tones and linguistic dexterity, but hey. He’d said his name, and included the word “science,” and really, what else could anyone ask for?

“I don’t… really know most of you. Or any of you, really. With, I suppose, one exception. But that’s okay! Because I’m not here to talk about how much I know people or... don’t know people, or even about people at all. I’m not interested in people; I am a scientist, not an anthropologist.

“I want to talk to you about the universe. About its mysteries. About how science is the unravelling of the unknown into smaller parts, known and yet more unknown. And how the unknown will always outnumber the known, and how that’s okay, how that’s wonderful even, because it means that our lives, our existences in this vast unknown world, are full of endless possibility. And that is the most exciting scientific fact of all!”

He gestured, then, upwards towards the black and infinite cosmos (mostly void, partially stars).

And even as he spoke, a handful of stars glimmered one final glimmer, and in a collective sigh of ennui, winked forever out.

“And… I’m here because of the same reason all of you are here. Because I don’t really know how to get back home--I don’t really even know if there’s a home to get back to. And I know there’s this whole… feather hunting war thing going on.” Here, he made vague, fluttering hand gestures indicative of a feather hunting war. “But I… don’t really think it involves me. Which isn’t to say that I don’t want to return to Night Vale, because I do. I really do. But you see, everything I care about is already here. I have my scientific instruments and bubbling flasks, I have my…” Involuntary glance in the direction of a certain local community radio host. “Well, I have Cecil. And I have science. Because science is everywhere--even in this small-town otherworld I now consider my temporary but indefinite residence.

“And I know there are arguments to be made, both scientific and otherwise, about the morality of destroying one world for the sake of saving a previously-destroyed and perhaps far more sentimentally valued one. But science doesn’t care about fairness and morality, and what’s right or wrong. Science just, it just is. Science doesn’t take sides. And scientists don’t take sides either.”

A deep breath. A pause to let the information settle. And then after a beat.

“Scientists do, however, support local community radio. That is, scientifically speaking, one of the many things that scientists do.”

((Also, if you would like to make a contribution to your local scientific research center, please avoid stunning any scientists during the night. Science doesn’t take sides, and its research results will be equally beneficial to both town and mafia.

Today’s proverb: If it looks like mafia, swims like mafia, and quacks like mafia, it is not mafia. It is a duck.))

((Edit: Holy crap this turned out longer than expected. Uhh you guys totally don't have to make posts this long. I swear it was originally meant to be shorter, and then Carlos happened.))

40Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Pan

Pan

The warp pad had malfunctioned.

The warp pad had malfunctioned, and dropped Amethyst here, and then some- well, they'd thought they were gem beasts, but later found out they were called "Heartless" -- some monsters had destroyed the warp pad, and almost taken her and Pearl with it.

She didn't particularly mind the break from missions. Yeah, she missed her room, and she missed Steven, and she was probably missing important episodes of her favorite TV shows, but the Internet does indeed exist, and she was no stranger to piracy.

She didn't really know how to get home, but... something something... feather... something... she'd leave that to P. She did the thinking. And, generally, the planning. And the execution. And everything. Really, Amethyst was just along for the ride. At least the food here was interesting.

She was on her way across the courtyard (there was food here somewhere, she could smell it) when some... guy... was talking...

Science. Something. Blah blah blah windbag right she wasn't going to listen to that.

Science universe morals feather radio science science.

She finally stopped walking, cupped her hands around her mouth, and yelled.

"NERRRRRRRD!"

http://malafight.tumblr.com

41Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

A somewhat pale boy with long, extremely dark green hair and piercing red eyes settled into a seat outside of the Item Shop, choosing a corner to sit in to be able to keep a eye on his surroundings.

He looked around guardedly and cautiously, alert as he typically is, wary of what the night might bring all while strongly missing his most important person. He was determined to find the feather and make his way home, keeping a tight hold on his tome of magic to make sure no one could steal it from him.

He was quick to focus on the man who spoke up, settling in to listen to the apparent scientist's speech, even if his eyes narrowed a bit in being wary in general. He wasn't going to be trusting any of the people around him easily.

"I am Soren, and none of us know you or have the same... inclination... towards science that you seem to have. You seem quite knowledgeable, however."

Soren spoke softly, more to himself in being resigned to listening to a long speech.

"Endless possibilty or endless strife and fighting. The unknown often generates people wanting to get to it through any way possible, including stepping onto or over those weaker then themselves. Or leads to "science" turning innocents into ravening beasts that are but a shadow of their former selves." Soren piped up, speaking louder then he intended to from the frustration of not being able to figure out how to get home.

"So to you, science is the answer to all of lives problems, even if your own life could be at risk? And of course it depends on the perspective of the people who are having their homes destroyed on if something is immoral in most cases. Also, what is a "radio"?"

He was quite startled when the white haired woman with apparently purple skin called out, however, focusing on her with a raised eyebrow.

"Nerd? What does that word mean, exactly?" Soren turned his attention to her, sensing something odd about her but unable to put his finger on it.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

42Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Somewhere else in the crowd there had been a flinch at the shouting from Amethyst. Red eyes sought out who was calling names. It just had to have been directed at him, he was convinced. He hunched slightly (well, slightly more than usual), bringing his small, mummified hands to his chest as he wondered if he should go. He himself had never been called nerd, but knew it was derogatory, and whenever namecalling came into play, it was almost always directed his way.

Granted, those names were usually more along the lines of "monster," "abomination," and "ew, you're gross."

As it turned out, life -- unlife, really -- was hard for a mummy. And as this mummy, Amumu, knew all too well, being a young boy on top of that only made it worse.

And now, there he stood. His feet shuffled, his eyes searching he pavement as he considered leaving. All he knew was that a crowd was gathering, and there was a man making announcements on the stairs. This event this party, this whatever, Amumu knew he wasn't invited to. Still, he thought maybe he could stay, listen, be with these people.

Now he wasn't so sure...and he couldn't hold back the muted sniffling, the stray tears, the only companions beyond his curse he had ever had, in Valoran, or this Traverse Town. And to think, he had come here, he had found a way, all because of hearing whispers of the Heartless. People that, from their description, gave him hope. Maybe there were those out there who could relate to Amumu, who would accept him, who...would be his friend.

Which is why Amumu had soon left Traverse Town after arriving to seek them out. It was why he had come back in tears -- though looking no worse for the wear (for as good as a corpse can look) -- finding they weren't relatable. They wouldn't accept him. They wouldn't be his friend...they weren't even people.

But, that was why the feather gave him hope. It got rid of the Heartless...but here Amumu still was. Maybe there was hope for him yet. Maybe the feather affected hearts. Maybe it could fix his.

And that's why he stayed put. He stayed to listen, to see if any of these people could help him with the feather. He still stood awkwardly, crying softly, but he stayed.  And hey, who knows? Maybe if they help him, and he helps them back, maybe...maybe they'll be his friends.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing my tenses.)

43Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:45 pm

alcasync

alcasync

(( Mini host clarification: Neutrals don't count towards the ratio. 2M:2T:1N would be considered a mafia win. ))

44Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Luke sighed as he study the night sky, twisting one long red strand of hair around his finger. He been stuck here for days now, not knowing what he should be doing. He was hoping Master Van, Guy, or even Tear would show up to give him answers. One moment he was spending one last night at home before heading to Akzeriuth with Jade. The next he found himself in this strange town that had no day via a hyperressonance.

He sighed as he turned to look at the other people in the town squire. Everyone seemed to be ignoring him, and that was fine. Part of him was happy to escape the dull mansion, but this town barely fits his idea of freedom. After all, he still trap in these walls. He sighs, glancing back up to the sky.

"What is my purpose here?" he whispered softly. He sighed, knowing he would do what was best. A voice cut into his thoughts, as a lightly tanned skin man started talk.

"Hello, my name is Carlos, and I want to talk about science."

The man continue to talk about science, the universe, and other things that Jade would understand. Not being Jade through, Luke just sighed and tuned the man out. What does science have to with him? It's not like he is a clone or a scientist.

His eyes drifted around the courtyard. His eyes settle on a purple skin girl, and frowned as she yelled something at Carlos. Luke shook his head, not quite wanting to agree with her. His eyes turned away and notice someone else sitting nearby.

The black-haired boy seemed to be talking to either himself or some invisible person. Those who talk to their-selves are usually weird. Luke wasn't close enough to hear any words. He would keep an eye on the boy, just in case the boy did something.

Then he saw the mummy. It was tiny, and seemed so lonely. It was crying somehow, and Luke couldn't stand it. He stood up, a focus look on his face. The poor little guy reminded him of Ion somehow, through Ion was very not mummy shape. He started walking over to it, through just six months ago he would ignore. Before getting all the way there, he stopped. He wasn't a girl, and knowing his luck the mummy would be like Mieu. If so, he would be stuck with another little follower for life.

Part of him was homesick now, for thinking about Mieu. He sighed, vowing to himself, that if the mummy continue to cry he will just hug it. After all, Luke knew he was slightly mean but he wants to protect people. This is partly why he will do Master Van's plan to save Akzeriuth, besides the fact he will become a hero and will be free forever.

45Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:30 pm

alcasync

alcasync

(( Reminder that there is a 24 hour activity requirement! I'll relax it for N0 but please do post, even if it's a short one! ))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum