Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampires win! COTN

+7
high seraph
Sammiya
drandahl
Rasei
Luxaria
nautilus
Kiyoko
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

61Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:00 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

The Stakes:

No-lynch~ IV                            
                                                   No vote~ III

Kiyoko~ nautilus drandahl No-lynch.
nautilus~ No lynch.
Luxaria~ No vote.
alcasync~ Rasei No vote.
Rasei~ high seraph No-lynch.
Sammiya~ No vote.
high seraph~ No-lynch.

drandahl, Kotakia, and AliceofOz did not vote.

Day 1 over.

Otrantonians and their visitor spent the day debating the best course of action.Some accusations were thrown but most people were unwilling to murder one another without more evidence.Also many of the villagers did not trust this mysterious outsider.

They decided not to condemn anyone today and to continue the debate in the morning. However, in the pits of their stomachs they felt rather uncomfortable because they knew that in the morning there is likely to be less of them.

Ratio is 7:2:1.
Night 1 begins. There is no full moon (60% chance)

Day 2 will begin on July 5th @ 7pm PST. .

Last edited by Cthuluhoop on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

62Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Forgot about rolling for the moon, will update rollover post in a second.

63Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

oops, i meant to vote earlier but the forum was down. any activity requirement?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

64Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Nope. Just my appreciation.

65Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:11 am

alcasync

alcasync

Sorry for not being around yesterday. ;v;

Everything I wanted to say about the werewolf has already been said, which is that I think we should stop focusing on the werewolf, since they're essentially neutral I think?

Umm but town is actually in a really good position. I think that having the werewolf get enthralled is the best possible outcome because the ratio is now 7:2 instead of 6:3. Of those 7 town, 4 are power roles that are guaranteed to still be town-sided, so the power roles can still claim to defend themselves, like Kiyoko(? someone, I forget) said.

In any case, town can actually afford 2 mislynches if my counting is right, so while I don't really mind the no lynch for D1 (since most of us were out anyway, I think!) I think next day phase we should definitely lynch someone. Umm but that's me personally, because I'm always pro-lynch. I know we have the monster hunter who can investigate people but we also can't just sit around waiting for the detective to investigate everyone for us in case something happens to them.

66Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:37 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Welcome back to Otrantonia, Alca! Hope those in America had a great fourth (Kiyoko and I saw only the bottom-half of fireworks since there was so much cloud coverage. On the plus-side: Glow clouds.)

I do agree that speculation around wolfer identity is not the best use of our time right now. I do think town's in a good state right now, and that we can afford to mislynch, but I'd like to stress that a mislynch of some of our power-roles could be unfortunate. The monster hunter is potentially very useful here.

Of course, I'm not saying you're suggesting we don't worry about mis-lynching town power roles, alca.

Question for Cthm: If mafpires have control over wolfer's votes, does that show up in-thread as wolfer voting (giving us the identity of wolfer), or does that show up as an additional vote at the end of the tally? If that's the case, we should be careful about ending day phases with no votes (though this is a big "duh" anyway).

@Rasei, if you use a (#player)-sided dice for discussion-driving push votes, I really hope one of these games you roll yourself.

67Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:02 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I will most likely will one day... and I will vote for myself in that case

68Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:07 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

No indication of the vote change is shown in thread. The final result may change as a result of a vote change. Example there are 4 votes on player A and 3 votes on player B, player B gets lynched without any indicator of why that happened. Mayor's additional vote is also hidden like this.

69Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:22 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I thought this was kind of a standard strategy but I guess some people are still kind of new to the game? So umm if you are a power role and up for a lynch, please claim.

Yes, mafia will then know who you are, and we don't have a doctor/protective role in this game, but the alternative is that you're dead and everyone knows who you are anyway. At least if you claim first, we'll know not to vote for you, and we will get a chance to lynch someone else who will hopefully be a mafia member. ;v;

Umm naturally don't claim if you don't think you're going to get lynched, it's kind of a last resort defense kind of thing.

70Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Night 1 is now over.

Kiyoko did one more inspection of their wards before going to bed. The chalk markings were arranged in a pattern to keep intruders from entering their home. Unlike most of the villagers Kiyoko felt their security was strong enough to ensure safety while they slept, and so they closed their eyes for the night.

Two figures glided through the night. They craved the delicious warm sustenance that blood provides them. With an acute sense of hearing, they could hear most of the villagers either pacing or praying in their homes. However, one sound really caught their attention. The sound of someone lightly snoring.

Was this person not afraid of them? Or perhaps the individual had passed out from lack of sleep? Whatever the cause, it drew their curiosity. They tried to break into the house but found themselves unable to enter. Some mystical force was keeping them at bay.

A person with magical abilities they assessed was definitely a threat to them and therefore should be eliminated right away. Unable to enter the house, the vampires came up with another plan.

In the morning the people of Otranto found a trail of blood leading to Kiyoko's home. Given recent circumstances this appeared very suspect. Like the hunters in the night they tried to force their way into Kiyoko's home but found they were unable. It was not long before someone found a chalk circle surrounding the home.

Recognizing the chalk circle as witchcraft incited the people into action against Kiyoko, for they feared witchcraft as much as the monsters of the night. They were able to disrupt the first ward simply by rubbing a foot on it to disrupt the circle. Further runes prevented them from getting in the door so instead they grabbed a torch and set the house on fire.

Kiyoko awoke on fire and with fire all around them. In a panic they tried to escape the burning house, only to run into the pitchforks of an angry mob.

Kiyoko was killed. They were the witch, they were human.

The ratio is now 6:2:1.

Day 2 now starts. Night 2 will begin on July 5th @ 7 pm PST.

Last edited by Cthuluhoop on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

71Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Well fine then!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

72Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:06 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Nooo Kiyoko, now how are we supposed to push a lynch on the right person for entirely the wrong reasons? ;n;

That said, vote: Luxaria

73Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Wow, what a horrible way to go. Kiyoko, I will raise a monument in your honor. o7

It might have to be in a grotto away from the village, since they don't seem too thrilled with you right now, but--hey, that's actually an interesting idea for world building purposes. Hmm.

Edit: Woah, I got voted while typing this. But I thought what we had was special, Alca.

74Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:32 pm

drandahl

drandahl

alcasync wrote:I thought this was kind of a standard strategy but I guess some people are still kind of new to the game? So umm if you are a power role and up for a lynch, please claim.

I forgot we have role reveal on death (so there's no ambiguity about what roles are still in play and so claiming as a last resort is less effective as mafia and more effective as town). You're totally right here, so disregard what I said previously!

Otherwise, sorry to see you go, Kiyoko! And so early, too...

Town is still in an okay position. Next night will be a full moon, so at the very least, we'll get to act if we can narrow things down for the wolfervig. The real risk here is obviously accidentally vig-killing a power role.

Let's start things off with some force: vote: Kotakia.

75Vampires win! COTN - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Actually, the next night only has an 80% chance of being a full moon.

N0 = 20% chance of full moon
N1 = 40% chance of full moon
N2 = 80% chance of full moon

Granted, it's rather likely we'll get a full moon tomorrow, but it's not set in stone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum