Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 27]

346Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:The skype conversations were hilarious, by the way.

Luxaria: WHY DO I KEEP DYING
T3tsuya: WHY DOES SHE KEEP COMING BACK

So glad I made the Faerie.

347Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Dude, I totally knew you made that shit up. Goddamnit, why did I say there was multiple types of loot. I just wanted to do the safe lynch on Nautilus while I got a better read on you, but you felt on and off scummy. I just told Kiyoko on skype, but EVERYTHING you said depended on non-speaking people to vouch for you, or for us to take your word at face value.

I would have totally broadcast my scum tells, but I just kept dying and dying and getting scrambled and I was about to throw my computer out the window, I was so upset.

348Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Dude, I totally knew you made that shit up. Goddamnit, why did I say there was multiple types of loot. I just wanted to do the safe lynch on Nautilus while I got a better read on you, but you felt on and off scummy. I just told Kiyoko on skype, but EVERYTHING you said depended on non-speaking people to vouch for you, or for us to take your word at face value.

I would have totally broadcast my scum tells, but I just kept dying and dying and getting scrambled and I was about to throw my computer out the window, I was so upset.

I join you in your frustration, sister.

Come. Let us throw the sheep off a tower of nightmare.

349Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria: There must be some kind of trigger.

Luxaria: *Posts tl;dr containing the word "rollover" three times*

T3tsuya: SHE SAID IT, SHE SAID THE THING THRICE.

Kiyoko: ALL I WANT TO DO IS GO BUY GROCERIES. PLEASE LET ME BUY GROCERIES I HAVEN'T LEFT MY COMPUTER IN 18 HOURS.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

350Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Congratz, Mafia, this game was a true please to read through headache giving.

I wished I had decided to join the game. It looks like so much fun.

*insert a crying gif for not joining in the madness*

Kiyoko, at some point, can you do this game again?

351Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:40 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:Dude, I totally knew you made that shit up. Goddamnit, why did I say there was multiple types of loot. I just wanted to do the safe lynch on Nautilus while I got a better read on you, but you felt on and off scummy. I just told Kiyoko on skype, but EVERYTHING you said depended on non-speaking people to vouch for you, or for us to take your word at face value.

I am very good at covering my ass in retarded ways.

I kept screaming at Kiyo to censor your posts the second you posted them because I knew that you knew. And I knew you'd try to out me.

She couldn't get food. She couldn't get coffee. My life was consumed for about 2 days making sure that you were led down one line of conversation to say the same word over and over. I am sorry you almost threw your computer out the window. But I enjoyed the neverending war. You died. You came back. I got mad. You got mad. You knew, I knew, I knew you knew.

This game was really fun.

352Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote:Kiyoko, at some point, can you do this game again?

Oh hell yes.

No more roles that force me to go back through a player's posts and edit every single one again, though. That's going to be a specific rule this time.

353Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The skype conversations were hilarious, by the way.

I am actually dying of laughter.

Why does it hurt so much.

Why does it hurt.

GODDAMNIT, the crystal ball was just a massive red flag because it was so dramatically unlike any item I created, and you were gunning so hard to prove everything got changed. And the ball PERFECTLY cleared you, and it stood out to me that the only way it'd clear you is if you had knowledge of the other unknowns, which were the people on my scum list. How convenient.

UGH.

Tiki, what is changeling? ;_; And why are we throwing sheep?

Also, I did throw a little doubt your way at times, but I hope you understand why. I go into these games trusting no-one.

I just wish more people had gone for Nautilus because it was the safe vote.

Goddamnit, I was going to say ALL OF THIS AND MORE, but my posts kept getting messed up and I became so preoccupied trying to deal with that to the point where I couldn't help town out.

I'm sorry, Alcasander, I let your troops down.

354Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I kept screaming at Kiyo to censor your posts the second you posted them because I knew that you knew. And I knew you'd try to out me.

This right here.

I started saying I thought it might be self-inflicted (TECHNICALLY, it was), but I had an underlying suspicion that someone was basically staying in the thread 24/7 and screaming at Kiyoko whenever I said something particularly damning.

355Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:45 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:

Why does it hurt.

GODDAMNIT, the crystal ball was just a massive red flag because it was so dramatically unlike any item I created, and you were gunning so hard to prove everything got changed. And the ball PERFECTLY cleared you, and it stood out to me that the only way it'd clear you is if you had knowledge of the other unknowns, which were the people on my scum list. How convenient.

UGH.

Goddamnit, I was going to say ALL OF THIS AND MORE, but my posts kept getting messed up and I became so preoccupied trying to deal with that to the point where I couldn't help town out.

Even though Nautilus was under suspicion from D1 and left the game she still came back for that last minute vote on Mr Alice. I was literally jumping up and down in my chair. Saved the day.

I've been laughing since you came back the first time and Kiyo said "If she comes back the curse is still on her". I knew you were gradually figuring it out and as soon as you started posting your tests up I was literally in tears.

Tiki The Troll wrote:So glad I made the Faerie.

I'M NOT. YOU HORRIBLE MONSTER.

It was great, seriously. It was a good role. Even if it knocked a year off my life.

Kiyoko wrote:Luxaria: There must be some kind of trigger.

Luxaria: *Posts tl;dr containing the word "rollover" three times*

T3tsuya: SHE SAID IT, SHE SAID THE THING THRICE.

Kiyoko: ALL I WANT TO DO IS GO BUY GROCERIES. PLEASE LET ME BUY GROCERIES I HAVEN'T LEFT MY COMPUTER IN 18 HOURS.

You literally signed up for this. This is your life now. Go reverse the rest of her posts. Don't forget to redact some words.

356Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:

Why does it hurt.

UGH.

Tiki, what is changeling? ;_; And why are we throwing sheep?

Also, I did throw a little doubt your way at times, but I hope you understand why. I go into these games trusting no-one.

We're tossing sheep as an in-joke and reference to T3tsuya's avatar.

And Changeling? Someone hasn't seen Jaiser's awesome thread yet.
https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t60-the-new-world-of-darkness

357Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:She couldn't get food. She couldn't get coffee. My life was consumed for about 2 days making sure that you were led down one line of conversation to say the same word over and over.

> leaves house
> "KIYO SHE SAID THE THING"
> "fine let me find a starbucks"
> edits posts
> leaves starbucks
> "KIYO SHE DID IT AGAIN"
> "PLEASE JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE."

358Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I am not flipping any more posts in this thread ever.

359Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:So glad I made the Faerie.

I'M NOT. YOU HORRIBLE MONSTER.

It was great, seriously. It was a good role. Even if it knocked a year off my life.

Okay. Some mild forgiveness then.

But you're still number one on my hit list.

Cthulu is number 2. Well, if I ever RP Liam Neeson, anyway.

360Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:48 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:

This right here.

I started saying I thought it might be self-inflicted (TECHNICALLY, it was), but I had an underlying suspicion that someone was basically staying in the thread 24/7 and screaming at Kiyoko whenever I said something particularly damning.

So the funny part about this is that before I picked my target I looked through everyone in the tread's posts to see how active a player they were and what style of play they liked subscribing to. I was between haunting you and Alcasync because you were both really active and really helpful and tended to engage people in their concerns a lot. I decided on you after going through every single one of you and Alcasync's posts and seeing that you say Rollover almost twice as much.

I'm sure that makes you feel feelings.

Kiyoko wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:She couldn't get food. She couldn't get coffee. My life was consumed for about 2 days making sure that you were led down one line of conversation to say the same word over and over.

> leaves house
> "KIYO SHE SAID THE THING"
> "fine let me find a starbucks"
> edits posts
> leaves starbucks
> "KIYO SHE DID IT AGAIN"
> "PLEASE JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE."

Do not invite me to mafia unless you are ready to invite me to mafia.

Tiki The Troll wrote:
But you're still number one on my hit list.

I deserve this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum