Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 27]

361Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:
But you're still number one on my hit list.

I deserve this.

With the non-stop aggression toward me, I was about to look up Luxaria so we could meet up and have a party. A computer smashing party.

362Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Let's do this...

Kiyoko wrote:
I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria returns in the body of Luxaria.

N2 Start

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t77p300-lv-2-redacted-mafia-win#2120
Luxaria wrote:Hmmm. Rollover might be lying to us. We must discuss what has happened. This is very interesting.

[12:05:03 AM] Avy: I have a mechanics question for you.
[12:06:38 AM] Kiyo: Sup?
[12:06:52 AM] Avy: If I just get an auto-death, does mafia instantly win if it's 3:4?
[12:06:59 AM] Avy: Before I can revive?
[12:07:06 AM] Kiyo: Yup
[12:07:12 AM] Avy: This really sucks

By now, I suspected that my posting triggered the death. I decided I'd do one more post.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t77p300-lv-2-redacted-mafia-win#2125
Luxaria wrote:There are a few interesting aspects to that rollover:

I was listed as "Faerie". Alcasync was "Alexander the Great". Both of these roles are pretty nuanced.

And then we just get "cop"--note the lower-case. What's to stop someone from submitting a role called "cop" and it actually does something ridiculous like requires the player to PM pancake recipes to the host, and every night phase they must designate a player to have to tap-dance, and if that player refuses to tap-dance via moderator PM request, then the "cop" can just kill them?

Mr. Alice could have been milled, framed, whatever wording floats your boat. Some role could be written to be intentionally deceiving, or to intentionally obfuscate rollover results.

Anyway, I'm not going to type anything else this phase. If Mr. Alice was actually town, we just automatically lost. I'm going to take a guess and not post anything else for the rest of the phase in the hopes that my self-triggered death (if that's what it is) is a result of me posting, rather than someone else doing it.

FYI this is why I wanted to do the safe vote of Nautilus. And Nautilus just did the scummiest vote in history. GG.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t77p300-lv-2-redacted-mafia-win#2127
Kiyoko wrote:
I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria was killed again. She was still a Faerie. She was still town.

Mafia win.

Kiyoko wrote:
T3TSUYA Angry Mafia Playing Poltergeist

Once per game, you may target a player and select a specific word. The word must be longer than six letters long, and must not comprise of a player’s username or nickname.

The power kicks into play whenever the player uses the targeted word. Should a player's posts be edited, any instances of the word in these posts will not count as word uses. Quotes of other player's posts containing the word also do not count.

The first time the player uses the targeted word, all previous instances of the player's posts will be reversed in text, and their vote in rollover will also be reversed. Future posts made by the player will not be affected.

The second time the player uses the targeted word, the post which contained the second instance of the word will be interspersed with black rectangles at random at host discretion. The title of the mafia thread will also change to be completely redacted, except for the Day/Night message, and any instances of their name in vote tallies will be replaced with black boxes.

The third time the word is used, the player will die immediately, regardless of phase.

Are you fucking kidding me. I knew I shouldn't have submitted that post. I almost didn't. But I figured I needed to say one last thing to help town.

I quit.

I'm never playing again.

I'm done.

That's it.

Good bye.

Perma-hosting now.

363Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Kiyoko wrote:Also Mr. Alice was paracop. And the reason she was so confused was because on N0, she targeted alca, but alca made her target herself instead, so Mr. Alice got the result, "Mr. Alice is mafia."

Wait but I never got a response back from you for my N0 action. D:

364Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me. I knew I shouldn't have submitted that post. I almost didn't. But I figured I needed to say one last thing to help town.

I quit.

I'm never playing again.

I'm done.

That's it.

Good bye.

Perma-hosting now.

[9:10:44 PM] T3tsuya: Luxaria
[9:10:46 PM] T3tsuya: Said rollover
[9:10:47 PM] T3tsuya: 3 times
[9:10:50 PM] T3tsuya: 3 TIMES
[9:10:52 PM] Kiyo: sigh
[9:11:06 PM] T3tsuya: This is how the dream dies
[9:11:09 PM] T3tsuya: Not with a bang, but a whimper.
[9:11:50 PM] Kiyo: I only see it twice
[9:11:58 PM] T3tsuya: Check the post prior
[9:12:12 PM] T3tsuya: "Rollover might be lying to us"
[9:12:36 PM] Kiyo: jesus christ

Tiki The Troll wrote:
With the non-stop aggression toward me, I was about to look up Luxaria so we could meet up and have a party. A computer smashing party.

I have stock in IBM. I win twice.

I think I'm gonna get some sleep and maybe start working on the game jam I've been putting off for two hours to see how Luxaria reacted. You all played fantastically and it was really fun to jump in on this.

Luxaria, Kiyo told me about the completely bonkers game you were planning. I'm definitely in since we're best friends now and it sounds great.

365Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:I am not flipping any more posts in this thread ever.

Luxaria wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:Any post editing will happen when I get back

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

.... . .-.. .-.. --- --..--  -.- .. -.-- --- -.- --- .-.-.-  .- .-. .  -.-- --- ..-  .-. . .- -.. -.--  - ---  .--. .-.. .- -.--  .-  --. .- -- . ..--..  ..  .- -- .-.-.-  - .... .. ...  .-- .. .-.. .-..  -... .  ..-. ..- -. .-.-.-  .- .-.. -- --- ... -  .- ...  -- ..- -.-. ....  ..-. ..- -.  .- ...  ... . . .. -. --.  -.-- --- ..-  - .-. -.--  - ---  -... ..- .-. -.  -.. --- .-- -.  - .... .  - .... .-. . .- -..  .. -.  .-  ..-. .. -  --- ..-.  .-. .- --. . .-.-.-  -... ..- -  .-- .  .- .-. .  -. --- -  .--. .-.. .- -.-- - .... .. -. --. ... .-.-.-  ..  .- --  --. --- .. -. --.  - ---  -- .- -.- .  -.-- --- ..-  .-. . --. .-. . -  - .... .. ...  .-. --- .-.. . .-.-.-

..  .- --  --. --- .. -. --.  - ---  -- .- -.- .  -.-- --- ..-  .-. . --. .-. . -  . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. .-.-.-

-.. ---  -.-- --- ..-  - .... .. -. -.-  - .... .. ...  .. ...  .-  .-- .. -. -. .- -... .-.. .  -... .- - - .-.. . ..--..

I'm waiting, my dearest Kiyoko.

Also, funny story. I legitimately put [REDACTED] as a joke in my post on D1, figuring it fit the theme of the thread.

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN THE POST AND THREAD ACTUALLY GOT REDACTED.

366Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:01 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Thank you for hosting Kiyoko.

367Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

I have stock in IBM. I win twice.
[Blah, blah, blah.]

Luxaria, Kiyo told me about the completely bonkers game you were planning. I'm definitely in since we're best friends now and it sounds great.

since we're best friends now and it sounds great.

we're best friends now

best friends

Get 'im, Lux.

368Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cthuluhoop wrote:Thank you for hosting Kiyoko.

Oh yeah, and this.

Thanks Kiyo! :D

369Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Luxaria wrote:
Cthuluhoop wrote:That wasn't as interesting as I was hoping so I pretended that on night 0 I needed to post with alliteration, on day 1 in iambic pentameter, night 1 I posted compliments, day 2 was supposed to be sort of riddle based but for strategic purposes I changed it up a bit, and on night 2 I was posting in backwards code.

Holy shit I knew you were bluffing that, too. FUCSDFSODFKSOIDFKSOIDKFSDF

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t77p180-lv-2-redacted-mafia-win#2000
Luxaria wrote:.wonʞ ƚ'nob I .ƚi ƚuodɒ ƚɘɿɔɘƨ qɘɘʞ oƚ ƚnɒw yɘʜƚ ɘdyɒm ƚud ,ʜǫuoʜƚ ,ɘloɿ ƨ'uluʜƚƆ ɘbɒm yɘʜƚ ƚɒʜƚ miɒlɔ bluoɔ ɘnoɘmoƧ .ƚƨoʜ ɘʜƚ yd ƚi ʜƚiw bɘmɿɒwƨ ƚƨoq ████ ym ƚoǫ bnɒ ɘʞoႱ ████████ ɘʜƚ bib I ƚnɘmom ɘʜƚ ƨiʜƚ ██████ I .yzɒɿɔ ɘɿom nɘvɘ bɒɘɿʜƚ ɘʜƚ ɘʞɒm oƚ ǫniob nwo ƨiʜ ɘd bluoɔ ƨiʜƚ ,█████████████████████ nI .ɘloɿ ƨiʜ ʜƚiw ob oƚ ǫniʜƚynɒ ɘvɒʜ ƨnɿɘƚƚɒq ǫniƚƨoq bɿiɘw ƨ'uluʜƚƆ ʇi wonʞ ƚ'nob ɘw ,ylƚƨɒl bnA

"And lastly, we don't know if Cthulu's weird posting patterns have anything to do with his role. In ____________, this could be his own doing to make the thread even more crazy. I thought this the moment I did the [redacted] joke and got my own post swarmed with it by the host. Someone could claim that they made Cthulu's role, though, but maybe they want to keep secret about it. I don't know."

370Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:13 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

T3tsuya wrote:Luxaria, Kiyo told me about the completely bonkers game you were planning. I'm definitely in since we're best friends now.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 1XH41gQ

371Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

omg that's a beautiful reaction face

372Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:16 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:Luxaria, Kiyo told me about the completely bonkers game you were planning. I'm definitely in since we're best friends now.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 1XH41gQ

Dying.

373Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:26 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I MISSED EVERYTHING?! ARGHHGG MY MORNING IS RUINED

I DIDNT EVEN GET TO USE MY WHELP

DOES THIS MEAN I GET TO KEEP IT. AT LEAST LET ME HAVE THIS.

wpmafia.

374Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:28 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

TIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONES

375Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

By the way, N0 I asked Kiyoko how ridiculous the roles got. She said, "They range from short as in one word short... to, well, yours was the longest." That's how I knew mine was around 890 words because I went and checked it.

I was so happy with it. I spent days designing it. Too bad Alice never got to utilize her whelp, or any of us our loot. ;;

All because I just had to say rollover three times.

You know, my plan was to use my sword on T3tsuya this night phase, too. I got the Steel Sword, one vigilante attack. I guess the Dragonscale Vest would've protected him. He'd then excuse it with switching forms or some nonsense, but it'd be easy to catch him in the lie at that point. Who actually made that role, anyway?

I'm sorry I didn't follow you up ASAP, Kotakia. You were right the whole time. I just wanted to do Nautilus since Nautilus was the confirmed mafia in the thread. It just made so much sense to kill her and figure out the rest after rollo--nope, never saying that word ever again.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum