Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 27]

91Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

CTHULUHOOP vs ALICEOFOZ
KOTAKIA vs ALICEOFOZ
TIKI THE TROLL vs TIKI THE TROLL
ALICEOFOZ vs T3TSUYA NO LYNCH
T3TSUYA vs NO LYNCH

ALICEOFOZ II
NO LYNCH II
TIKI THE TROLL I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

92Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:34 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

It was a random vote. There was no reason behind it.

Unvote

Ah..I love how organised your post is. <3

Also I used photoshop to flip it. It was just a simple horizontal flip. I think that site flips it both horizontally and vertically... I also looked for a way to flip the text online but none of them worked. Anyway I don't think Lux will have an issue with her posts - it takes some slight effort but we can still read her posts.

93Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

i'm going to assume if tiki is a lynchproof then they won't want to draw attention to themselves? i mean yeah it's a safety from a lynch but it will waste town efforts in getting the mafia. i also don't believe it's a mafia gambit? like that is way too intense. so i'm thinking bomb or something related to their role specifically.

also idr can we say what types of roles we sent it? obv kiyo had the right to change them and probably changed a lot but having a general pool can help town (and unfortunately help mafia) in knowing what we're working with.

i just feel bad for whoever got mine

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

94Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kotakia wrote:also idr can we say what types of roles we sent it?

Yup, go ahead.

95Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:47 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:Since Cthulu was jailed and a night kill was still attempted, we can assume that he, like Alcasync, is a Town. Again, there is another less likely chance that they are maf, and they did not send in the kill.

I find this phrasing interesting. We know that he didn't send the NK, but I don't think "we can assume that he ... is a Town" just from that alone. If we have three mafia, two of them didn't send in the NK, after all.

That said, I agree that we have no reason to vote for Cthuluhoop this early, since he's a little more likely to be town than most other players right now.

I'm also hesitant to vote on Tiki until he explains why he voted himself (if there's a role-related reason or if he's just messing around), but if I had to pick any of the players with votes currently on them I think I'd vote for Tiki because I don't really understand the reasoning, if any, behind the rest of the votes.

Realistically you might be correct. Again this is based on my assumption of how Kiyo is running maf night kill blocks.

T3tsuya wrote:I'm not sure how Kiyo is running blocked actions in regards to mafia sending in a kill / who needs to send it in. But I think the important part to take from that is that the kill "Failed" and was not "Blocked"

I usually play maf with not-you-guys so I'm not incredibly positive.
I do agree with you. I'm not clearing him of suspicion in my mind, but realistically based on what's happened he's not as likely.

AliceofOz wrote:It was a random vote. There was no reason behind it.

Unvote

Ah..I love how organised your post is. <3

Pls. I defended your egg.

I try really hard, thank you. <3

96Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

T3t can't you see AoZ is a bad egg? this isn't a yolking matter, there is no time to be chicken in the discussion of the white baby animal holder.

no but if anyone has any actual leads i voted AoZ as a joke and i'm going to work in an hour and idk how i feel about a lynch on her rn

97Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:I'm not sure how Kiyo is running blocked actions in regards to mafia sending in a kill / who needs to send it in. But I think the important part to take from that is that the kill "Failed" and was not "Blocked"

If an action gets blocked I'm just straight up not showing it in rollover.

So if the NK sender gets stunned/jailed out of attacking, then there'll be no NK attempt visible in rollover.

98Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

but we'll still have stunned/jailed in rollover. and a protected target status. gotcha.

this was my 100th post. kinda pathetic.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 INaIu

99Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'll address the thread more clearly in a bit, however, to reply to T3t's questions and speculation:

Following rollover, ███████████. I was curious if my wild exclamation of confusion would be tampered with. I suppose after this post we'll see what happens,█████████████████████.

All I know is that my posts were ████ at the time of rollover. I made a new post. I came back a few hours later and discovered every post had been flipped, turned over upside down (wait a minute... did I get ████████? Does ███eone have a Bel'air role?). I did ask Kiyoko if I could just go back and edit them, and she said, [REDACTED]. ████████████████████████████████████, and trying to thwart silly roles would be de███edly not fun.

Um. I didn't say much in the last post. Basically just mused that Alcasync claims████ Mr. Alice could not have d█████nything, and Cthuluhoop got jailed so it seems, and that █████how a kill on Alcas█nc failed. I also commented that earlier in the thread Kiyo██ said she cannot guarantee these rollove█████████████████e accurate after the first. This is supported by recent statements with regards to hidden actions and interactions. So on that note, the fact that the kill supposedly failed means Alca was covered by... something. ██████████████████████████████

This is all to say that, no, I have no idea why ███████ got messed up. It has nothing to do with my role, and I received no information from ████████ as to what triggered it, or if it h█████████████████████████████d be done as just a trolling component of a role. I... can say for myself that I included quite a██████████████████████mitted. I also have a suspicion that two people in thread might have been hit with one of my roles, given a very particular object that got brought up. We will see.

As for my vote on Cthulu, ███████████████. I only did it because I planned to sleep soon after and I wanted to throw a vote out for the heck of it, since I normally█████████ lynch D1 and I wanted to try changing it up to see what might happen. The "reasons" behind it would be to see what his ponderous and pompous poetic posting patterns presents to the thread at large, if any█ at all. The real reasons was just that ████████ is my IRL OTP. Nothing more need be said.

Re: Tiki and ████████████. First off, pizza socks have a long way to go before I will wear them. ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████. Maybe he's voting for himself to remove this unfortunate voice in his head (or fingers)? It does seem disadvantageous to town, but, well... We just ████████████████ the roles are.

Unvote

I only really have one target I feel com████████right now, ███████████████████████. Is the consensus to no lynch? I'm not entirely inclined to do that, but I guess I'm not opposed to it. AliceofOz has the most██████, but Kotakia said ██████████████. No one else has two votes, and ███████████ a vote on T3t or Tiki just yet███████████████████████.

Vote: Na█tilus █████████████████████████████████████.

100Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:09 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:

If an action gets blocked I'm just straight up not showing it in rollover.

So if the NK sender gets stunned/jailed out of attacking, then there'll be no NK attempt visible in rollover.

Thanks for the clarification. That'll help me at least.

Kiyoko wrote:
Kotakia wrote:also idr can we say what types of roles we sent it?

Yup, go ahead.

Like I said before, I think I know who got my role. I don't think it's exactly wise to say what it is yet. But if you just let it go for awhile it should become clear.

HINTITY HINT HINT WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE EYEBROW DANCE

Kotakia wrote:T3t can't you see AoZ is a bad egg? this isn't a yolking matter, there is no time to be chicken in the discussion of the white baby animal holder.

no but if anyone has any actual leads i voted AoZ as a joke and i'm going to work in an hour and idk how i feel about a lynch on her rn

Listen Kotakia, that's real great and omelette you finish. But I can't just sit here and let you batter Alice. If she feels like she's being poached, she'll become a shell of her former self. You don't want to make her frytened. I'm not sure about scrambling her just because you're eggstrapolating from no information. It's a problem that can get eggsponentially worse. And then what? We're all fried, and our chance of winning ceases to egg-ist.

I do agree with what everyone is saying though. I'd like some Tiki explanation.

101Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:12 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Going to bed.

Vote: no lynch

102Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria was killed. She was a Faerie. She was town.

103Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

what in the fresh hell is going on in here

@T3t pun-master sensei plz teach me your ways

104Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

E L E C T I O N D A Y

You may now only vote for the two players with the highest amount of votes on them:

AliceofOz and Tiki the Troll.

You may not vote no lynch.

V O T E T A L L Y

CTHULUHOOP vs ALICEOFOZ
KOTAKIA vs ALICEOFOZ
TIKI THE TROLL vs TIKI THE TROLL

ALICEOFOZ II
TIKI THE TROLL I

105Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:19 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

aight well i'm going to work

try not to let any other townies get merked like wtf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum