Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 26]

331The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I never said I was convince that Kiyoko was Alpaca.

332The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:Kiyoko.

Funny thing is, I didn't think you'd just up and not change how you talked. But, you and Kiyo both died almost immediately anyway, so, meh. XD

333The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... So Kiyoko was neutral?

334The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:... So Kiyoko was neutral?

Another twist? Or is Luxaria just dicking with us all again?

YOU MAKE THE CALL!!!

335The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:32 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I don't even know what to take serious anymore. I don't care.

Who was dog mask, I'm gonna clobber him.

I'm guessing tiki. Prepare to be bullied.

336The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mafia Wins

Mafia have achieved their victory condition of reducing the numbers of town down to less than or equal to the number of mafia in the game. Mafia wins. Detailed logs will follow after this post.

337The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:I don't even know what to take serious anymore. I don't care.

Who was dog mask, I'm gonna clobber him.

I'm guessing tiki. Prepare to be bullied.

You've bullied me two games in a row now, Gata Gato. :P

338The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... Or this is all a trick to get more information so we get killed by mafia...

339The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

yo bunny let's go out for some wine and mourn our dog friend now that this is over

(this was a really good game though, congratulations to all sides!)

340The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Feathered Mask wrote:yo bunny let's go out for some wine and mourn our dog friend now that this is over

You mean me, right?

Because I don't think the Town likes me either. :(

341The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:36 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Gerechterweise, Kiyoko hat sehr gut gemacht. Glückwunsch an die Mafia.

342The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:37 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Yo, original Dog Mask owner here.

A-aww mafia won?

Spoiler:

Last edited by AliceofOz on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

343The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

bunny mask and OG dog, but you can be invited too. ;_; i'm sorry for what happened

hilariously our goal n0 was to take out alcasync and kiyoko
and
we accomplished it in a really roundabout way

344The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alcasync wrote:Gerechterweise, Kiyoko hat sehr gut gemacht.

Danke schön! Hättest du nicht N0 gestorben, konnte ich es nicht getan. Vielleicht. Nächstes Spiel, solltest du Kiyoko sein.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

345The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... ... ... I think I just heard ka-click noise behind me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum