Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 26]

346The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:44 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Kiyoko wrote:Nächstes Spiel, solltest du Kiyoko sein.

What do you even sound like. /)n(\

"Yo like don't even worry, town, I got this shit. Here's my spreadsheet listing out all the reasons why this person is mafia based off their grammar in the third sentence of their second post."

347The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

AliceofOz wrote:Yo, original Dog Mask owner here.

A-aww mafia won?

Spoiler:

Yeah, figured you were the original owner of El Perro's second mask. Must say, you do have a fine taste in masks...not as good as El Zorro's, but still!

348The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

To be honest, El Zorro, you won my heart over in-thread and I am just really upset you died before you could come visit me in the night phase.

Also I think the mafia chat started viewing the whole Cat/Red/Foxdog fiasco as some kind of strange love triangle. Like Cat and Foxdog were both vying for Red's attention. It... it was actually kind of amazing.

Damnit though, I was suspecting something was up because Red Mask knew who was playing the game with absolute certainty but since Red Mask was doomed to die...

¯\_(°_o)_/¯

"Yo like don't even worry, town, I got this shit. Here's my spreadsheet listing out all the reasons why this person is mafia based off their grammar in the third sentence of their second post."

tru. I was considering channelling Kiyoko's style at some point but I just gave up.

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

349The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Dude, solid. I'll be alca in every game from now on and you can be Kiyoko. Dream team bodyswap let's go.

Edit: Nooo, nautilus, I want to see your Kiyoko impression. I want to see everyone's Kiyoko impressions.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

350The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry. I really did meant to do a tie that last day thing. I should have just sticked with No Lynch, I think we lost because of that...

351The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:47 pm

nautilus

nautilus

ALSO!!

TET!! I AM SORRY FOR DUPING YOU AS WELL. :( But I must know. What is your actual role because I was certain you were lying in-thread but I couldn't call you out for it.

@Rasei - It's okay! ... Bunny's actual role was controlling people's votes and we had your vote controlled from the start of the phase and would've made you unvote and vote elsewhere, it's just that you... unvoted??? Actually it was kind of freaky

352The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:To be honest, El Zorro, you won my heart over in-thread and I am just really upset you died before you could come visit me in the night phase.

Well if someone hadn't voted to kill me after I spoke up in defense of them the night before...

Glaring at Rasei intensifies.
The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Animals09-6

But nah, it's okay. :D Besides...I'd heard what would have happened anyway. XD

nautilus wrote:@Rasei - It's okay! ... Bunny's actual role was controlling people's votes and we had your vote controlled from the start of the phase and would've made you unvote and vote elsewhere, it's just that you... unvoted??? Actually it was kind of freaky

Yeah, that. XD

353The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:51 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Nooo, nautilus, I want to see your Kiyoko impression. I want to see everyone's Kiyoko impressions.

"Hi, I'm Kiyoko! And I'm going to play this mafia game and have a good time."

NIGHT ZERO.
Kiyoko has been killed. She was (insert surprisingly tame mafia role here, like Poet or something). She was town.

354The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry. This game rollover keeps me up late at night... It's almost 1am here now... and I have to wake up about 5am.

355The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:53 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Yeah, figured you were the original owner of El Perro's second mask. Must say, you do have a fine taste in masks...not as good as El Zorro's, but still!

Why thank you~

*offers you a glass of wine*

Also, my role cause it's cool:

Spoiler:

356The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, you're CST too, Rasei? Ick... :(

as for me, no work the past few days... BECAUSE GUESS WHO GOT SICK IN THE MIDDLE OF A MAFIA GAME

AGAIN!!!

...*coughing fit*

357The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:NIGHT ZERO.
Kiyoko has been killed. She was (insert surprisingly tame mafia role here, like Poet or something). She was town.

It hurts because it's true.

Oh man so, I was like "YEAH, ANON GAME WHERE NO ONE CAN TARGET ME N0 BASED ON WHO I AM. ... I'm going to go pretend to be that one other popular N0 target"

By the end of D1: "Luxaria, I think I regret everything because I totally painted a huge target on my back" "YEAH WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THINKING?"

FOR THE RECORD. I was not thinking.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

358The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Noooo, it's actually okay. :( Bunny and I made plans in the three scenarios for the lynch; either way we had a backup plan for whatever was to happen.

/pats

But yeah, I feel you. I've been destroyed by so many PST rollovers the last few weeks and rollover is usually at 1-2am for me, so.

That being said, completely serious, but I don't think I could pull off an actual Kiyoko impression if I tried. tl;dr game too strong, yo.

359The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

This was a amazing game, everyone~ Had a lot of fun. Also, I apologize for deceiving everyone, e-ehehee. I'm not this:
The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Cute-Bunny-Pictures

I am actually this:
The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Headerbun

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Easter-bunny-with-wine

And wine would be quite lovely.

I was going to make Starry say: "I woke up because my cat bit me again.

unvote: no lynch vote: Dog

Sorry, El Perro, but El Gatta has a point. Hasta la vista, puppy."

But she switched right before I was planning too. creeped me out big time.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

360The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

AliceofOz wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

Why thank you~

*offers you a glass of wine*

Also, my role cause it's cool:

Spoiler:

Thank you!  *accepts it*

And, if we're sharing roles...

El Zorro's role:

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum