Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 66]

931welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:08 am

alcasync

alcasync

Correct me if I'm wrong but I interpreted Tiki's post as saying that room 2 was the one he listened in on, meaning he must have been in 1 or 3.

But even if he was in room 2 and listening in on 1 or 3 he should have gotten results.

932welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:02 pm

eleni

eleni

rip me

stay safe mariya!! and i hope everything's ok/gets better for you Kotakia ; o;

933welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Ardonye, stay safe.
Kotakia, if it gets to much for you, take a nap. That what I like doing.

934welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Catching up on the thread and developing thoughts, but I agree that alcasync's list is pretty damning. I'm curious what Tiki has to say for himself, and the reason I started seriously questioning T3tsuya is largely because all of his information has involved eleni and Tiki, who were otherwise quiet and never fessed up much on their own initiative, but then one turned up as mafia, the other has made comments that sound awfully damning as mafia (oh man, I just remembered something hilarious he said... I'll find it from another page), and the situation reeks of a bunch of mafia trying to create a case for themselves based off of buddying together and making up investigation through revealing each other's "movements" via lies.

My main thought is: Can this game really be that easy? Like, chinomi and eleni basically stood on the runway with bright flashing lights and eagerly guided us in to land, and now the most likely remaining mafia are doing much the same.

What on earth happened to mafia this game?

935welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, now that I'm home (and off my phone), let me first say...
Typing out a post as pivotal on that, on mobile, after waking up at dawn, is a bad idea. XD

Now, whatever I say from here I'm sure will look like this:

But now for my, grand, epic defense, Alca Wright, Ace Attorney! Are you ready for it? It'll blow your mind! My rock solid defense is!...

22*

Yeah... *sigh,* mobile keyboards...
Actually really wish Kotakia had hit me with her investigative thingy. XD Would have shown you my role is real, at least.

936welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

preacher, huh...hold on you guys i'm the best at miming songs this situation is perfect omg ahem

TAKE ME TO CHURCH I WORSHIP LIKE A DOG mhuh SATURDAY NIGHT YOU CAN TAKE ALL MY SINS AND wuhmmuhmrmuhmruludumuh I BELIEVE THAT DEATH IS brhhm THE NIGHT LET ME SHOW YOU MY KNIFE

937welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:41 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Tiki The Troll wrote:My rock solid defense is!...

22*

Luxaria's room claim list wrote:NIGHT ONE

21: deo
22: alcasync + drandahl
23: T3tsuya + eleni

No.

938welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Spoiler:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

939welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki the Troll wrote:22*

Tiki the Troll wrote:It's also only usable every other night, and I have to pick which room, to the left or right of me to talk to. Used it twice so far, and nothing. I've actually used it on room 2 both nights I've tried, so I know at least there was either no one, or two people in there on night 1 and night 3, bit that's all, heh...

So you've used it on room 22 on N1 and N3. But N3 was a phase skip, so are you suggesting you got your action in before I did the phase skip?

21: deo
22: alcasync + drandahl
23: T3tsuya + eleni

These are the claimed roomings for N1. Adjacent room... so you were rooming with deo, huh?

Tell us which rooms you were in for every night right now.

Edit: ALCA WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BEAT ME TO EVERYTHING THIS ISN'T FAIR.

*stomps her feet*

940welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yea. The room with the guy everyone thought was Town the whole game, and someone he's been trying to defend. And I was already painted scummy from early on, and my arguments with T3t have never worked out. XD

Again, I doubt anyone will believe me. But meh, take it all for what you will. I've had nothing to lose for a while now, textbook length arguments against me be damned. XD

941welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:49 pm

alcasync

alcasync

deo wrote:I did room claim N1, i was alone in room 21

942welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:
deo wrote:I did room claim N1, i was alone in room 21

I wasn't talking about deo. :P

943welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:52 pm

alcasync

alcasync

So you're saying you roomed with T3tsuya.

And yet when T3tsuya said he roomed with eleni in room 23, and eleni confirmed, you never said anything?

944welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Answer these without dancing around them.

1)
Which rooms were you in on N0, N1, N2, and N3?

2)
Which rooms did you use your abilities on and on which nights?

Answer all of them in full. If you skip a single bit of information, well, thank you for doing our job for us.

P.S. Since you're here, if you take longer than 5 minutes to respond, I'm not going to believe you. So don't go asking your mafia-buddies to give you a story now.

945welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 63 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm saying T3t scares the crap out of me in these games. XD He argued me into submission in one game, and to a lynching in another. I'm not saying there was anyone in that room.

Oh, but what's it matter? :D
I figure I'm getting lynched anyway. Have some coffee? It should help keep us up all Night Phase.

Oh, and while, on the subject of rooms, I'm in room 1 now! Got launched in there somehow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum