Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla! It's good for you! - [MAFIA WIN]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
AliceofOz
Cthulhuhoop
Aistaraina
Kiyoko
alcasync
nautilus
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Vanilla Tally

• Rasei: 2
  • Alcasync: 1
  • AliceofOz 1
  • Sammiya 2

Alcasync vs. Rasei Sammiya
AliceofOz vs. Alcasync
Rasei vs. AliceofOz Sammiya
Luxaria vs. Sammiya Rasei
Sammiya vs. Rasei

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

Rasei

Rasei

Vote:AliceofOz

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Oh nvm

alcasync

alcasync

Honestly the timing of Luxaria's post suspecting me and Alice's vote makes me really think they're the mafia pair.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am going to vote for Sammiya or Rasei.

The easiest thing to do would be to eliminate one of either alcasync/Rasei or alcasync/Sammiya as pairings.

alcasync/Sammiya:

alcasync/Rasei:

Sammiya/alca:
NK on Blaire and Cthulu.
NK on Blaire leaves both of them up along with Luxaria and Cthulu.
Can point to one of those two (Lux/Cth) being suspicious.
Alca has agreed with it, but doesn't like pursuing it and defends against it.
Sammiya has found it agreeable and uses that and other reasons to go after Lux.
NK on Cthulu leaves Lux up, when she's being painted as suspicious by both.
NK on Cthulu has been used by both to suggest Sammiya is being framed.
If NK had been on Lux and then Cthulu, it implicates themselves. Leaving Lux up lets alca look safer, and Sammiya by proxy.
Both seem mildly suspicious of one another, but Sammiya is less willing to vote for alca it seems.

Rasei/alca:
NK on Blaire and Cthulu
NK on Blaire leaves alca up against Luxaria, Cthulu, and Sammiya.
Can point to one of those three being suspicious.
Rasei does this. Votes Lux.
Alca agrees with it, but doesn't like pursuing it and defends against it.
Rasei ultimately never votes for Sammiya, and saves Alca by proxy.
NK on Cthulu leaves Lux and Sammiya up. Lux has been painted as suspicious.
NK has been used to suggest Sammiya is being framed.
By alca's admission, Cthulu being left up could lead to Sammiya, a town, being lynched. But that's weird because Cthulu is only pushing it based off of the veteran theory, which alca keeps refuting. Why would this work, in theory, if this means that alca knows Lux, Sammiya, and Cthulu are all veterans?
If NK had been on any of the other three vets, this is less conclusive than if Sammiya/alca were mafia.

Trying to read these updates, goddamnit this is going to be such a nail-biter phase.

Rasei

Rasei

Lux wrote:So there's a case for them being mafia. Now for the main point to consider: If you're Alice and Rasei, do you leave alcasync, Luxaria, Cthuluhoop, and Sammiya all up against you?

HELL NO! I'm not crazy! It would be better to kill either Alcasync or Luxaria or Kiyoko the N0, then cause Sammiya or Cthuluhoop or some other innocent talkative town to be killed, then kill one of the two left from N0 on N1.

Lux wrote:
Your entire plan hedges on getting town to lynch one of those players. The players that have a strong track record of ferreting out mafia, no less. It could be a master stroke of a plan and both of them have engineered this whole thing and avoiding implicating themselves, in which case, well-done. You two are doing really well.

... I'm not this smart. I could never think of engineering this plan. I sort of tried this route before, and that didn't go that well. Got lynch twice in that game. I would rather do it nice and simple and kill off the smart people.

I agree with Alpaca.

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Not gonna vote for you, Rasei, but I'm curious on why you suspect me so much?

Rasei

Rasei

Mostly I have eliminated Alpaca in my mind, and she had a good point with
alcasync wrote:Honestly the timing of Luxaria's post suspecting me and Alice's vote makes me really think they're the mafia pair.

I mean I could go with one of my other guess and vote Sammy... but she doesn't feel as slimy this time around. At this point I'm almost postive that pairings are:

AliceofOz/Lux or AliceofOz/Sammy... I guess Sammy/Lux too.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Alcasync, if you were to lynch one person between your original two candidates of Alice and Sammiya, which would it be?

Edit: Sammiya being quiet in all of this concerns me the most.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

(BTW, with this vote coming down to the wire, I may not get the rollover out at exactly 6 PST tonight, as I'll want to be sure I have the vote right, and have no wrong information in the rollover, especially with how pivotal this is. So, at 6:00 PST there might be a brief intermission (ooh, the suspense!), and any votes cast with a time stamp at or after that time won't be counted.)

Luxaria

Luxaria

alcasync/Rasei
alcasync/Alice
alcasync/Sammiya
Sammiya/Rasei
Sammiya/Alice
Alice/Rasei

alcasync/Rasei
alcasync/Sammiya
Sammiya/Rasei
Sammiya/Alice
Alice/Rasei probably

alcasnyc/Rasei
alcasync/Sammiya
Sammiya/Rasei
Sammiya/Alice

Alice votes for Alca. Sammiya most suspected Lux, I think. Alcasync voted for Rasei, but wanted to vote for Sammiya or Alice. Rasei votes for Alice.

I suspect Alice the least. I may be blindsided.
Alcasync is equal parts suspicious and town, possibly more town. I think Alca/Sammiya are a strong possibility. Sammiya is a strong possibility with everyone, honestly.

Vote: Sammiya off of math and gut. Frantically re-reading everything. I want a vote in now to see if anything changes.

Rasei

Rasei

She been so quiet that I might have to switch to her...

Luxaria

Luxaria

I know I am completely correct that at least one of Rasei or Sammiya are mafia.

Sammiya has been quiet for the last few hours, which makes it difficult to get a feel for her.

Rasei has posted a long post... which it's weird because it felt equal parts useful, equal parts not, but for once I didn't feel like she was being inconsistent. This is uncharacteristic of Rasei (no offense meant ;w;), which may suggest someone else was instructing her. If so, who?

I don't think it would be Alice.

It would be Sammiya or alcasync.

Both of them expressed hesitance to vote for Rasei. Alcasync repeatedly wrote Rasei out of the equation.

Alcasync did vote for Rasei when her logic was questioned.

If Alcasync truly thought Rasei was town, why would she bend and even toss a vote up for Rasei, instead of calling it down on myself or Alice, since she thinks we're so clearly a pairing? If my reasoning is poking holes in her logic, and she meanwhile suspects me... then I'm trying to understand why she would vote Rasei as town.

I feel like Sammiya and Alcasync might be the mafia. But I can't rule out that it might be Rasei/Alcasync.

Edit: That said, nothing doesn't suggest Sammiya/Rasei, either, but oh god I need so much more time to analyze Rasei's post.

Rasei

Rasei

Luxaria wrote:

Rasei has posted a long post... which it's weird because it felt equal parts useful, equal parts not, but for once I didn't feel like she was being inconsistent. This is uncharacteristic of Rasei (no offense meant ;w;), which may suggest someone else was instructing her. If so, who?

... I feel insulted... I done big post before... It just been awhile.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm sorry, I'm sorry ;w; I really liked the post, I didn't mean anything about it! I am just panicking because this is so hard and there's five minutes and Sammiya isn't saying anything and I can't see mafia not getting a vote in before phase end, which means I think she's going to sneak it in with her mafia partner last minute*, making a tie if there is one, or swinging it when votes are spread, and the votes are spread, and I don't know anymore.

* edit: if she's mafia. Is she? Why wouldn't mafia both vote. Did they already both vote? Who is it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum