Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 63]

346Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:04 pm

kiku

kiku

UM naut as far as your relationship chart goes I think you're missing myself/t3t which was initiated by t3t on d2. I think astaraina also mentioned being in a relationship with someone sometime back but I don't think they stated who? Please correct me if I'm wrong though because I don't think they talked about it much. //backreads rapidly

I'm really curious how likely it is for there to be multiple people who can discern alignment (like..would that be too OP..) since what some people have been saying or hinting makes me suspect there are other ways of finding out outside of initiating relationships.

edit: oh god is this the second time i pagetopped sweats LOL

347Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:06 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

pretty sure there's at least 1 other alignment cop, but as their actual role, not relationship effect. mafia probably has a role cop and i assume town does too.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

348Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Missed my chance to vote last last (?) phase, and I am feeling overwhelmed and confused after spending maybe an hour or more reading 13 pages. I'm pretty sure I missed many things and will continue to miss them.

Originally I was leaning toward voting for AliceofOz for some reason I'm forgetting... Might've had something to do with Tiki's early vote on her, which I found interesting since I expected Tiki to NL. I suppose it doesn't matter given how pro-NL D1 was, though, outside of maybe wanting to establish a voting pattern of some sort depending on alignment. Basically I thought it'd be useful for information, kind of like what people were thinking in relation to Sammie and Rasei (Cure too?), only less well thought out.

This was prior to Tiki's lynchproof reveal, of course. People have already talked about that, but I'll just post this so I can refer back to my own thoughts in case.

On the one hand, I don't see much of a benefit to using lynchproof early on even if a teammate of yours has a powerful ability since it'd out the both of you asap. I guess you could say I more or less agree with Tiki there. On the other hand, it seems more town to me to be forthcoming about being lynchproof early on, which Tiki certainly wasn't. I forget when exactly he got so close to the chopping block since he mentioned being too busy to post iirc.

Can you tell I'm not really used to lynchproof town? I've personally seen it maybe once or twice out of the games I've played.

Other thoughts... I'm willing to wait on AOZ, but TBH I'll probably be busy tomorrow as well so I may vote early. I wish I were Kiyoko. I'm so indecisive, lol. Maybe I'll look at the players list and see if I can squeeze anything out before I need to sleep.

Also, jfc y'all have some intense powers. I'm just as jealous as Luxaria.

omg even more posts]

349Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Why is everyone freaking, it's ok yall, who needs a hug, come on in here, come on, there you go.

Yeahhhh -hugs u all- everything's gonna be ok, it's just a game.

350Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:12 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Blaire-kun and eleni-san should host brunch. Comfort food would help.]

351Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:17 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Thank you, Kiku! I'll add it in a bit.

Speaking of which, while you're here, can I ask you a question? It's... somewhat weird and it involves your role, so please bear with me and feel free not to reply.

Umm.

Can your ability be impeded in any other way other than stunning/jailing? You can just answer yes or no, or give me a complete non-answer))

352Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Rodea

Rodea

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 C56f57a3b2ae64e3a35c10fed4314d54
[Holy ✿✿✿✿ this ✿✿✿✿y verbal gardening system landed me in a relationship with a ✿✿✿✿✿ from hell.]

[Had it not been broken off immediately I probably would have ✿✿✿✿✿ ✿✿✿✿ ✿✿ ✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿-- at least it's not my problem anymore]

Confirming that what Kotakia said so far matches with what they said to me upon breakup!! They confessed to me and I accepted.
Slowly rereading through everything so I can properly process everything @v@;; These threads move so fast aahhhhhh,,

353Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:19 pm

kiku

kiku

n★util★s wrote:((Thank you, Kiku! I'll add it in a bit.

Speaking of which, while you're here, can I ask you a question? It's... somewhat weird and it involves your role, so please bear with me and feel free not to reply.

Umm.

Can your ability be impeded in any other way other than stunning/jailing? You can just answer yes or no, or give me a complete non-answer))

Yes.

354Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:21 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Thank you, that's all I wanted to hear.))

((Anyways. I've suitably calmed down enough but I still kind of want to hear from alca-sensei before I say anything.

All I'm going to say is that I would prefer this lynch be on AliceofOz.))

355Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 40dVcZz
-looks at Eleni-
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 CncZ4F2
If she's ok with it, I'm down.

It'll have to be during the weekend though. Hosting and going to events on a school night kinda sucks. Her comfort food is the shit though, it's literally the best and I would fight anyone who says otherwise.

356Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:23 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((I should also add that my panic isn't due to anything happening in the game right now, just... events. Things that were once things that are not.

@eleni - I would like to hear from you about Tet.))

357Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:24 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[gives nautilus tripe]

358Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:24 pm

eleni

eleni

re: Tet's fos on me- ...i'm not really sure where this FoS is coming from. i'm pretty sure the majority of the thread thinks that the vote manipulator is mafia, and lol i've only fos'd Tiki and Alice for the most part. almost everyone else i've mentioned is people who voted for Tiki, which... should be understandably suspicious given what happened at phase end/rollover, i think.

nautilus wrote:It's been years since the last game I played against eleni as mafia, but I do feel like she's more town in this game and has been generally forthcoming with information as well? :|b
ty i... guess? :'D

also :O :O digesting info from Kotakia... well, this is a lot of information.

i agree with some others who have said that her role seems too OP, but... idk. idk..........

plotstickers wrote:[Blaire-kun and eleni-san should host brunch. Comfort food would help.]
+1

edit
Mr. Alice wrote:
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 40dVcZz
-looks at Eleni-
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 CncZ4F2
If she's ok with it, I'm down.

It'll have to be during the weekend though. Hosting and going to events on a school night kinda sucks. Her comfort food is the shit though, it's literally the best and I would fight anyone who says otherwise.
I think the weekend would be doable. So yes, let's organize this.

I might need some help in the kitchen though. Some of you look like you can eat a lot.

also hi nautilus o/ idk if my response above is enough, i didn't really know what to say since i honestly don't get most of his points against me...

Last edited by eleni on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

359Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Well, Rasei feels tired. She is going to go to bed now.

360Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 24 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

tbh it'd be even more OP if i didn't try and break the game N0 just to see if i could. alca said no. so is okay.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum