Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 63]

631Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:50 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Kiyoko wrote:I have never met Aistaraina before this game and it turns out she works basically across the street from me which is really cool so some day in the near future I will tdake her out on a NON ROMANTIC COFFEE DATE OKAY IT'S NON-ROMANTIC

I'm so excited!!

Kiyoko wrote:
  • Aistaraina - kiku vouched for Aistar I think, and I am willing to believe kiku for the time being.

Thank you.  I appreciate you both!

Edit: 2 page tops in a row. New record!!

632Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 am

chinomi

chinomi

just a heads up that i came down with soemthing really bad and will probably at multiple points of the day be on cold/flu meds which affect me kinda bad like as in i get really happy and floaty and loopy and i cant type worth crap so if you see any bad posts like that just

just ignore them or if they make you really uncomfortable tell me or tell acla to tell me hey buddy stop posting

ok................. i'll do my best not to post while on them but holy crap i feel terrible

633Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:16 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Nice. Everyone leave Blaire alone, they coo'.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

634Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:28 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

@chinoni: =(

I hope you feel better soon!

635Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:47 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

[whispers] can people link me to fanart? I got lazy/busy and feel behind. I think mr. alice posted one or two other snapchats so I'd like the link if anyone has them. otherwise I think its up to date

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

636Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:57 am

alcasync

alcasync

Online and checking messages now! I should get Kiyoko to make me a little "Recess" banner like the intermission one. Only smaller so it doesn't scare people when I post it. ;v;

637Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:00 am

eleni

eleni

Mr. Alice wrote:
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 HF4bNZE
I'm so sorry Eleni, I had to. ; - ;

The po-po came for me and I didn't want to get you involved. These hands are too bloody to touch the glorious you.

a.k.a. Kotakia's investigating me (I'M STILL NOT SURE IF I'M ALLOWED TO SAY THIS I'M REALLY SORRY???) and I needed to accept her confession (which was rly sad btw not even a letter??? i'm v disappoint) But I told her basically the same thing I told you, so that should get me off the suspicion list as well, unless she hecks me over.

I MISS YOU ALREADY ELENI THOSE FEW PHASES WERE SOME OF THE BEST TIMES OF MY LIFE. I FEEL BROKEN AND HOLLOW AND EMPTY WITHOUT YOU. THE WATER IS COLD AND DARK IN THIS IN THIS TWISTED HEART OF MINE NOW THAT IS HAS KNOWN THE LIGHT AND WARMTH YOU BRING. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FEEL THIS WAY UNTIL I MET YOU. I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL THIS WAY UNTIL WE MET.

WE WILL REUNITE ONCE AGAIN! THIS I VOW! I WAS NEVER ONE TO MAKE PROMISES UNTIL YOU WALKED IN MY LIFE. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PROMISE EVERYTHING TO YOU. WE MAY BE SEPARATED FOR NOW, BUT EVEN IF I HAVE TO BURN THROUGH MY ENTIRE TREASURY TO FIGHT MY WAY BACK TO YOU AGAIN, IT! WILL! HAPPEN! WHETHER IT BE IN THE TREACHEROUS THROES OF THIS THREAD, OR IN THE COLD EMBRACE OF DETENTION, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HOLD YOUR TOUCH YOUR HAND ONCE MORE!
AT LEAST WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE WCDONALDS:
...Blaire. Blaire, I'm sorry I doubted you. I feel a lot better now. I don't know why, but... there's been a strange tightness in my chest after you left me.

Well then, I guess I should start planning a celebration dinner for the day we can reunite. I have to keep my promises, right?

(fanart again aaaa that is too precious Blaire <333 I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO ME OKAY??)

also feel better chinomi!! ;__;

and while we're here and Blaire and i have been separated, i'm also down to get investigated. just throwing that out there o/

638Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:41 am

Rasei

Rasei

Just wondering, does anyone have current list on couples?

639Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:57 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

This is from memory it might be wrong.

Kiyoko/high seraph
Tiki The Troll/Rasei
Cure/Sammiya
Deo/plotstickers
chinomi/kiku?

(Luxaria/AliceofOz, I don't know if they're back together yet)
(Mr. Alice/eleni since the Mr. Alice/Kotakia thing is temporary)

Not sure about anyone else there has been a lot of breaking up and getting back together lately. Just like a real high school.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

640Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:15 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I'm a heart breaker tbh. N-not that T3T and I had anything serious.

641Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:20 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Just to recall, even Sylvia became Kotakia, the only effects of that were her losing her bulletproof and gaining knowledge in her attacker? Or is there something else I'm forgetting? Sorry, I'd check, but this work connection, man. :(

And sorry if this doesn't contribute much to the game itself, but it's been a terrible week for me, and I'mma have some fun:

Tiki shook his head before angrily walking off. "Fine. Don't believe me. Don't a single one of you believe me. All I can hope is that there is someone with enough sense to come along soon to enlighten you dimwits to the truth. But for now? Class is out...and so am I!"

He scowled as he left, only sparing a quick, knowing smirk to Rasei.

642Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:40 am

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei blush, but turned her eyes towards the rest of the room.

"I am pretty positive that Tiki isn't lying."

643Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:44 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Yeah, my only role ability was one shot deathproof + find out who and alignment of who tried to kill me.

644Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:33 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Have to admit, I've fallen behind a bit on this thread. I'll have time to catch up tonight (between 7PM PST and midnight PST), but not before rollover.

I have a sense of what I will and won't be doing this round, but I don't have much of a spec post available right now.

I would like to say that I have strong reason to believe that Raina and Tet are both not mafia. I recognize the latter is extremely redundant at this point, but still, superfluous info is better than a lack of info (though I recognize revealing this now makes me look a little scummy). I'm keeping my lips closed about why though, for town benefit.

645Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:40 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

anyways, sans millers, we have this list of cleared players (if you trust me which tbh you should. and yes, i realize how ironic it is at the moment there are only 6 people here and there are only 6 mafiosi):

Cure
T3Tsuya
AliceofOz
Rodea
Mr. Alice
Kotakia

that leaves these players 'undetermined':

Kiyoko
Ninfia
Luxaria*
Tiki The Troll
High Seraph
Drandhal
Eleni
Rasei
Chinomi
Sammiya
Plotstickers
Deo
Kiku
Ezreal
Aistaraina

*claims can only ever have one relationship so...

about one half of this list is mafia (again, sans miller shenanigans/Cure getting recruited D1). I know who I'm going to target in the day phase from this list and not post it in thread here until then, but it's time to consider who on here is foe.

If I live through the night and into the next one, I'll have 2 more results for us. Live through that and I've got 4. That would leave 11 players remaining if I somehow only hit town, easily narrowing down who is mafia and pretty much guaranteeing town win. A framer usually can't act every phase; the mafia won't be able to keep up.

Also I can't discuss it really but I have now been confirmed I am not naive cop with all my results. They are all legit sans framing/millers. eleni understands what I'm getting at; please don't post or question this in thread for reasons pertaining to a condition.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 53 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum