Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 63]

406Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:41 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

now which of those were on Rasei's list? That's what I've been getting at. I'm positive at least one is mafia.

Also yeah if Alice was around to send in the jail why no posting during that debacle?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

407Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:49 am

nautilus

nautilus

((doop doop

- Me
- eleni
- Aistaraina
- deo
- Cure
- Ninfia
- Mr. Alice
- high seraph
- AliceofOz

+ drandahl, plotstickers, Jaiser, but didn't post last night during that window or were inactive/removed))

408Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:53 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

interesting. I'm going to try and stay near my computer today for when Alice gets to accept my confession. Also, as it's a relationship investigate I think I'll be allowed to post first thing night phase when I get it so who should I look to?

I was thinking eleni or any of the 3 on your most interested list.

409Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:55 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

n★util★s wrote:((I'd honestly ask you to tell me straight up what you did on N1, but if you're a role you believe is better off re: the mafia not knowing what you are, then please don't tell me (don't tell me you're a doctor, detective, vig, etc.,)

Okay, then I won't tell you.

Kotakia wrote: interesting. I'm going to try and stay near my computer today for when Alice gets to accept my confession. Also, as it's a relationship investigate I think I'll be allowed to post first thing night phase when I get it so who should I look to?

I was thinking eleni or any of the 3 on your most interested list.

If no one else is a higher priority, I'll volunteer myself if only to clear suspicion.

410Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:57 am

nautilus

nautilus

((Um, my gut instinct is:

-- If Tiki doesn't die this phase by virtue of being second highest lynch, then Tiki is probably getting shot tonight by a vigilante of some sort. But I'd be cool with Tiki, and I think some of the thread would be, too.

Aistaraina or Mr. Alice, maybe?? I'm pretty sure someone that I listed earlier is definitely mafia. I'd actually argue Mr. Alice over the other two, but that's because Mr. Alice is generally harder to to read for me, though Aistaraina also is one of those "are they new..." examples, too.))

411Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:59 am

lulu

lulu

Ok spec post! I still have reservations about Kotakia but I'll admit a lot of my reaction was just immediate kneejerk because - I um, I had drawn conclusions about roles based off the information that I had and Kotakia's claim + the rest of the day phase threw off a lot of my assumptions about the game and certain role powers. I was also really highly strung because I wasn't able to get my actions in on time despite the phase end being like a whole half hour after rollover and I'd even warned people about it beforehand, like I WAS SO SURE SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN and i still missed it I was just upset I guess.

Anyway I'm still trying to reform my opinions about the game but I'm ok! I'd like to vent my thoughts at some point but I think it'd be better to do so later in the game, I don't want to derail the thread from today's lynch.

n2
I think it's safe to assume that the stun and NK that was sent in on n2 were both maf sided - even if it was a town phase ender, town has no reason to stun Kotakia over more prominent mafia candidates. I agree with Kiyoko in that making assumptions on who's maf based on who was active during this time is somewhat hasty since it's very easy for people to lurk and if maf know that there's going to be an instant rollover they know to lay low.

Today's lynch
Since Kotakia's investigating Alice this phase I do kinda feel like spec & voting at this stage is kind of pointless - if Alice flips maf then we vote her out, otherwise there's role-supported precedent to support her towniness. I'd like to figure out a way to test the veracity of Kotakia's roleclaim but I'm at a loss, honestly.

In any case, I'd like to vote: AliceofOz for my original reasoning plus the fact that despite being around (unless I missed it??) she has literally not commented at all on Tiki's behaviour which I find really odd when she was voting for him just yesterday, and I'd like her to come talk about it?  

@AliceofOz
Do you still think Tiki's suspicious and do you have any thoughts or comments on his actions from the last day phase?

TBH if Kotakia finds Alice town I don't mind voting for Tiki because I do think they've both exhibited inexplicable behaviour. Some thoughts on Tiki:
Spoiler:

General question:
Is multiple-shot lynchproof mafia actually a thing? If Tiki is lynchproof maf i would've assumed he'd only get one charge, right?

General note:
T3tsuya says we should just go about voting regularly but I do think that considering Tiki's role claim this is a phase where a vote with more coordination or forethought might be a good idea? Primarily I'm concerned about Tiki's confirmed lynchproofability and what might happen if he gets a split partial vote. Are we prepared to lynch both Tiki and Alice simultaneously if Tiki is telling the truth about his role and we split votes between Alice and Tiki? I personally wouldn't mind seeing both of them dead but I think it's worth thinking about when placing your vote.

nautilus wrote:Also: Everyone in Rasei's list should straight up post some more in-thread, because I'm also convinced there's a second mafia member in that list that may or may not have sent the NK, and it wasn't Jaiser. It also 100% was not Luxaria and was not Tet, and I trust Rasei's list.

Of the list I am most suspicious of Plot Stickers and Mr. Alice so I'd really like!! To know!! What you did N1!

I am fairly certain one of Aistaraina, Plotstickers, Mr. Alice is also mafia, unless Kotakia investigated a miller at some point in this game.

Rasei's list has been on my mind - I agree that with the number of people listed it's highly unlikely that it was falsified. There is something about it bothering me but I wasn't really sure if pressing for information on night actions would be town-beneficial and I thought it'd be better left to discuss on a different phase when we have the Alice vs Tiki lynch to look at today.

I'm very interested in seeing where this conversation goes, but I'm going to extend a call for caution to anyone who's thinking of softclaiming or hinting. Coming to thread to talk and spec more is good, of course! My main concern is that if Kotakia is our alignment cop that means our cop's been soundly outed (I don't personally think we'd have another alignment investigator), and if we have dedicated protect roles, it is really vital that they're able to act undisturbed.

I don't feel that any of the people you listed are particularly towny (ok but who do i think is towny literally no one i dont trust anyone ever) but I do think it's a very sensitive time to be asking for information regarding night actions?

i'd also like to see alice's response to nautilus & kotakia's questions

ok i'd love to join in on this spec but im really exhausted i think i'm gonna knock out and see if i can get up early to continue \o/

412Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:12 am

nautilus

nautilus

((Ahhh, I'm glad you're alright!

Is multiple-shot lynchproof mafia actually a thing? If Tiki is lynchproof maf i would've assumed he'd only get one charge, right?

In a past game I played long ago there was definitely one, though I can't tell you how common these roles are. Kiyoko remembers this game and can back this up because it screwed her out of her neutral win, but I distinctively remember one player egging on a lynch for someone who was "confirmed mafia", only to have that player be:

a) mafia
b) have multiple bulletproof/lynchproof shots

In that span of time, the mafia managed to whittle down the ratio super quickly and won. Seriously ★★★★ green eggs and ham

Finally: yeah, that's the disclaimer I have and told to Aistaraina re: saying what you did, though I admit I was quick to jump the gun on my comments!

The problem is is that most of the players I've suspected on that list haven't made much discussion or have generally been new/laid low, so I'm kind of at a loss on how to press them since they've mostly been blending in with the other players ... I'm pretty sure one of them is mafia, though))

413Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:36 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, I have a problem wit the compulsive liar thing. In the games I've played:

1. I was a Town stunner, killed by a Town vig before I could make any claims.
  2. I was a Town (initially) stunner and role investigator, and I was 100% honest about my role.
  3. I had a list of roles that weren't known to me until I activated them. One was lynchproof...which I told the thread about. My next one I kept secret (my vote counted as double) so we could get the known Mafia member. Shenanigans happened, we lost before I could discover another power (I never did get to see what all my potential roles were...).
  4. I was a Mafia stunner and tailor in a small game with 2 stunners, and one person already claiming Town stunner (who was believed, and it didn't help it was Alice making the claim in a game with a Town Lux as well). Of course I wasn't forthright with my role.
  5. I was a Mafia investigator with lynchproof. I was actually completely honest with my investigative abilities, I only left out the lynchproof aspect (of course), and lied about my role name...because being called The Two-Faced Liar doesn't sound very Town.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

414Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 am

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:
票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz VII
Tiki The Troll I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 XHMJc5Q Tiki The Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 XHMJc5Q deo vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs AliceofOz

Is this right?

415Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:35 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

i feel tiki just gets the most volatile roles tbh

also in dr seuss maf was i gertrude or was that just my fake claim to hide 'the places you will go'. pretty sure i was detective there too.

416Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:03 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, and holy crap, how did I forget to include this role?

• In between my multi-role...role and my tailor+stunner game, I was also an alignment cop who could send messages to players. That is a game were I told the whole truth as I knew it, the only false information coming from the fact i was intentionally misled in my role PM, as I was an insane alignment cop.

So, 6 games. One where I didn't say a thing about my role, one where I completely lied, two where I gave part of my role info, and two where I gave full disclosure to the best of my knowledge.

How am I lying every game again?

417Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:58 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I hope alca is alright.

418Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:59 am

alcasync

alcasync

Host Announcement

Ummm, so, sorry for disappearing on all of you last night during a phase where many of you needed me to answer questions! The truth is, I've been really overwhelmed by the PMs in this game. I mentioned to a few people that it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to keep checking every so often and they came up with a solution for me that I really like, so um!!

Starting from next phase, EP07, I'm only going to be processing PMs thrice per phase! Once before I go to bed (between 10-11pm PST) in the morning (between 8-10am PST), and then I can be online to process messages from up to a few hours before phase end to phase end itself (so 2-4pm PST).

A-and someone had the really cute idea to call these times "Recess" because you leave the classroom to do things at recess and I think that's really cute. So umm. Gold star to T3tsuya for the idea, if he wants a gold star. ;v;

And then I might send messages in between if I'm online (especially near the beginning of the next phase for people who get their actions in super early) but I don't know how much I'll be online outside of those times because I haven't left my computer at all in the past week except for being dragged away to family things and I would like a break! ;v;

This means please send in any confessions early in the phase so that the other person can respond.

Umm thank you all for understanding! You've all been really patient with me and I've received a lot of encouraging messages lately and I really appreciate it. It means a lot!

For the rest of this phase, I'll be around to answer PMs so let me try to get through my backlog! (of 20-30 PMs since rollover? So it might be a while even after this post, sorry!)

419Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:02 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Now we need AliceofOz to get back here.

alca, you're doing amazing love. I just have to ask, if the phase changer still has a use of their power, it would be all PMs after theirs that don't count if they didn't get it in early enough for you there, right?

Last edited by Kotakia on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

420Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:03 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

alcasync wrote:I haven't left my computer at all in the past week except for being dragged away to family things and I would like a break! ;v;

In case it hasn't been super clear, we all really appreciate everything you've done and are doing, alca-sensei!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum