Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 63]

391Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Uhhh

Not sure whether I can still defend myself. It looks like I did a bad job of playing this game and came across as the scummiest town ever. How lucky for mafia.

I Haven't received a message from alca yet just FYI. But I'm getting lynched either way.

So my role involves me changing outfits and gaining abilities based on these outfits. I have a stun, a protect, a jail, and a role investigation that only works for people in detention (I'd be able to see what adawgs role was for example)

I stunned kotakia N0 Randomly. My stuns N0 are always random.
I protected Lux N1
I tried to jail someone last night but it Didn't work??? Whatever

392Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:38 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Kiyoko wrote:Man if we run another gakuen maf, I'm making the asshole harem character because Tet is having way too much fun over there.

I hope you win the asshole war, I'll be rooting for you.

393Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:38 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[I'm going to destroy you, Kiyoko. I will destroy you lovingly.

@Blaire I JOKED WITH CHI AND NAUTILUS THAT I WORK AT WCDONALDS TOO, WITH NAUTILUS AS OUR SILENT, INTIMIDATING SUPERVISOR. i just want extra spending money compared to chikamisama who really needs it.

@AliceofOz Nice to see you around! TBH that sounds reasonable given your role... I'm kind of flip flopping and we have time, so there's always a chance!!

Edit because don't want to write a new post. Hmm i guess my thought earlier didn't make sense because why bother doing that when you could let someone get lynched. Zzz)

Last edited by plotstickers on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

394Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz VI
Tiki The Troll I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 XHMJc5Q Tiki The Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 XHMJc5Q deo vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs Tiki The Troll

Is this right?

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

395Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:42 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

puts head in hands wth are these amazing roles people have like really??? wh????? dan g????

i swear some of these are op as heck, i'm really jealous ahhhh

396Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mr. Alice wrote:i swear some of these are op as heck

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Incredibles-when-everyone-super

Not to derail the one-post-long fanart train, but I do think that either some people are't being forthcoming about their roles, or else maf and town are equally OP.

Ehhgh. I need to take a break from this thread but I'm still here so.

I was going to make a list of all the players who posted during shortphase, but then I realized that if I was mafia early phase ender, I'd specifically try to avoid thread so I could claim the "I wasn't even here at that time" excuse. There's also the possibility that mafia pre-planned it and could send in actions for the whole team, because I think phase end, stun, NK were sent together assuming it was a mafia phase end. On that note, did any town actions go through that phase?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

397Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:52 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Mr. Alice wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:Man if we run another gakuen maf, I'm making the asshole harem character because Tet is having way too much fun over there.

I hope you win the asshole war, I'll be rooting for you.

There is no way. She is outgunned in every conceivable fashion.

eleni wrote:re: Tet's fos on me- ...i'm not really sure where this FoS is coming from. i'm pretty sure the majority of the thread thinks that the vote manipulator is mafia, and lol i've only fos'd Tiki and Alice for the most part. almost everyone else i've mentioned is people who voted for Tiki, which... should be understandably suspicious given what happened at phase end/rollover, i think.

The majority of the thread shouldn't think the vote manipulator is Mafia. That's the thing.

In fact at this point in the game, no one should unless they are an actual tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorist who sleeps among blurry pictures of Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, and someone born poor rising above their given station. I'm the only person who's been shown so far to have the ability to control votes and I have been cleared by my lovely Secretakia more than once already.

And that's what bothers some people and I about how you've been behaving. You've been pointing fingers very quickly in about 5 different directions. You were very quick to jump on the wagon of "Vote manipulation is mafia. Definitely. It has to be." in a time where several people were perfectly willing to ask questions to get to the bottom of it.

Most of what you've said has contained very leading language, and this is me talking. I wrote the book on it. "Cognitive Dissonance and You: Making your Friends Cry Whenever they Touch a Door Handle and Other Experiments". I'm sure anyone who backreads when you posted and how you posted can see what I mean. Leading language is a fun and rewarding hobby, but when you let it out that often it becomes suspicious.

I have nothing concrete enough to say you're certainly someone who needs to be on their way out to the big volcano in the sky I am desperately trying to send Tiki to. But I do think in a world where we're voting Alice based on shaky posts and the weird language in them, you have a postlist worth looking at.

Whether that's a comment on your level of suspicion or a comment on the quality of the Alice lynch based on gut feelings and some backtracking, we'll see soon.

Speaking of Voting

Vote: Tiki

I have no idea why everyone is voting Alice when Kotakia has already agreed to investigate her. If Alice refuses, she's maf and therefor worm food. This is a result we can work off of. Though if people are set on that, people are set on that.

However, Tiki is probably the scummiest person commercially available. I'm not strictly certain I even believe his claim of only dying if he's second place. He could just be normal lynchproof that has already lost his protection. Either way I think it's fairly commonly accepted that he's not to be trusted. So

The Tetsuya Conglomerate is putting a modest amount of votes on Tiki to start it off. That is myself and my magicalboygirlthing Kiku. If people believe Tiki is maf and he's telling the truth. Vote him to 2nd place and keep him there. If you think he's lying about being a permanent lynchproof, vote him to the top and finish him off. I feel this is the best setup I can provide in a situation where there is a good amount of confusion on how to act.

Anything in between should act accordingly. On the offchance everyone thinks he's town, simply vote normally. Though if I were a vig role right now, I would shoot Tiki in the face to see how he bleeds. It would save the possible screw up of wasting time discerning the correct way to kill an insect that just refuses to die.

But that's just me. I'd probably shoot him anyway regardless of reason. The commonwealth can decide what to do with him. I am actively trying to wash my hands of this but I can't seem to get the stench off. This might take awhile.

I want some discussion on my desk when I get back. Good, wholesome witch hunt discussion. Nothing irrelevant like Chinomi's masochistic tendencies. Stay on topic here, we're getting somewhere.

398Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:15 am

nautilus

nautilus

((I might also have to take a break from this game because I am super stressed about it! Joy!

But. To answer Kiyoko's questions because I woke up early today because of stress:

Mine. Which is part of the reason why I'm so intense about this lynch, because given my horrifying track record of mislynching I'm absolutely certain something is up. This is like alca levels of seek and destroy.

Also: Everyone in Rasei's list should straight up post some more in-thread, because I'm also convinced there's a second mafia member in that list that may or may not have sent the NK, and it wasn't Jaiser. It also 100% was not Luxaria and was not Tet, and I trust Rasei's list.

Of the list I am most suspicious of Plot Stickers and Mr. Alice so I'd really like!! To know!! What you did N1!

I suppose if my doki doki who is going with me to Subhey believes because fgshdje despite everything that's happened, I'm willing to put my faith into Kotakia for now. I do know part of Ninfia's role ability WAYYYY back from D1 since she straight up claimed part of it in her relationship message and I don't think it's a mafia ability** l-lol unless she's straight up lyin' in which case ;_;

I am also hesitant to vote on Tiki because I still have flashbacks to a game where the mafia tried to get the mafia bulletproof lynched twice because "wow the mafia bulletproof is Really Dangerous" "wow" "let's lynch them" and then they promptly won by ratio stalling lynches. It was the game where Kiyoko originally gave me all these stars.

If we want Tiki to be a corpse by the end of the phase then all he really needs is 2nd place in votes (to test his completely weirdass claim), which is why I'm also not very concerned by his continued existence even though I'd love to throw him off the roof of this school. And then if he lives he never said anything about vig kills so a vig can kill him in the night phase.

**I have never seen this power as mafia, ever. Like, I can't even draw examples.))

399Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:30 am

nautilus

nautilus

((Okay, nevermind, double posting.

I am fairly certain one of Aistaraina, Plotstickers, Mr. Alice is also mafia, unless Kotakia investigated a miller at some point in this game.

Of the two I'm more suspicious of Mr. Alice and Aistaraina as mafia.

I guess this also includes Lucas, and Ninfia too, but w/e

For the record I'll no longer suspect any of these people if Alice dies and flips maf, maybe.

ALSO GODDAMNIT I DELETED MY POST BY ACCIDENT okay I'll reiterate what I just said:

I am completely convinced of the existence of a mafia role that acted both N1 and N2. I believe it to be mafia because the actions of this role have not been particularly pro-town, and no one has owned up to this role in-thread or made moves towards suggesting they have this role. The actions of the role have been erratic and do not match up with what people are saying in the thread, and so I am highly suspicious of this role.

It is not Jaiser, unless the compensation was to give the entire mafia the uses of Jaiser's ability, because it also acted N2. It is not Luxaria or T3tsuya, two people that have faced a lot of heat in this thread, and it is not Kotakia.

It is either AliceofOz, Aistaraina, high seraph, Ninfia, plotstickers, drandahl, or Mr. Alice, unless Kotakia investigated a miller. Since it acted on N2 and I don't believe drandahl was around for those 20 minutes, I do not believe it is drandahl unless the mafia is able to send in all of the players' actions at the same time.))

Last edited by n★util★s on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:54 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : (wow i needed to edit some stuff))

400Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:51 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

n★util★s wrote:((Okay, nevermind, double posting.

I am fairly certain one of Aistaraina, Plotstickers, Mr. Alice is also mafia, unless Kotakia investigated a miller at some point in this game.

Of the two I'm more suspicious of Mr. Alice and Aistaraina as mafia.

I guess this also includes Lucas, but w/e

For the record I'll no longer suspect any of these people if Alice dies and flips maf, maybe.))

I am most definitely not mafia :( I'm also waiting on alca-sensei to confirm a question for me about these past couple of whack phases. What can I do to make you less suspicious of me?

401Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:01 am

nautilus

nautilus

((I'd honestly ask you to tell me straight up what you did on N1, but if you're a role you believe is better off re: the mafia not knowing what you are, then please don't tell me (don't tell me you're a doctor, detective, vig, etc.,)

ftr I'm suspicious of Aistaraina, Plotstickers, Mr. Alice because everyone else who acted was either cleared by Kotakia** (unless miller or Kotakia is mafia), didn't act that night and I trust Rasei's report 100%, is AliceofOz, wasn't around for N2 to some degree unless drandahl snuck on or mafia can send in all of their actions at once, is dead or removed from the game, or is one of the people that I mentioned I'm not very suspicious of and trust.

Finally: If this is a neutral you better owe up to it quickly because I'm going to assume you're mafia. I like neutrals getting their wins on a general level but

**god okay so more thoughts on Kotakia

AliceofOz stunned Kotakia N0 and then stated that she believed the mafia would only try to target these people unless they intended to frame others or clear one of their own

therefore it's a really uncomfortable situation where Kotakia and Alice are tied, hand in hand, just by virtue of that strange speculation which is also why I was a little apprehensive

I tried to jail someone last night but it Didn't work??? Whatever

If you sent it last night and then tried to jail a player then where is it?? Like, you weren't stunned or anything so there is no reason why it should've gone through unless it got caught by the phase change, but i'm fairly certain the pause in thread was the moment the phase change was sent in, whatever alignment it is.

I knew all of this last night which is why I was panicked as all hell and I need to confirm some stuff with sensei first.))

402Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:17 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I really don't believe you, Alice. Either you or Luxaria is lying. She said you claimed to have unlimited doctor protects. So which is it?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

403Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:27 am

nautilus

nautilus

((Ohhhhh, that's true. I didn't even notice that she said "a stun, a jail, a protect, and an investigation"................

... but aren't... coroner/mortician roles really powerful regardless, though? Like, usually coroner roles that can determine the role power of a dead person are fairly powerful on their own, though I suppose it's not a full blown mortician where you can check up on who targeted the body?

edit:
In addition, I apologize but I really... don't... believe you when you said you sent in the jail? First off, by sending a jail in the 20 minutes that was N2 that implies you were around when speculation could begin all over again (when Ninfia pointed out Kiku's vote), since the phase/action start was at 5:00pm. Why the deliberate silence?

To prove that you had jailing capacities, you could've said "ok i'm going to jail this person tonight" and then jailed them, and if you sent it in on time, then it would've gone through. But you instead held off on replying to everyone in-thread when things were flying at the wall, slipped in an action, and then left.

Finally: before anyone jumps and goes "oh man look at that shaky logic!!" I forgot in my first post that I know Plot works full time and I'm not so sure she was around for ... what happened on N2, but like 90% of this forum is invisible anyways so whatever and the mafia could've sent in a full action.))

Last edited by n★util★s on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

404Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:29 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I'm just interested who was posting.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

405Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 27 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:36 am

nautilus

nautilus

((Hm.

I don't think posting is a valid way to determine whether or not people are around, because a lot of this forum is invisible anyways; someone could've invisibly slipped in an action.

In the hour after Tiki's vote and the hour where the phase was changed (so:4:00pm -- 6:00pm PST), the following players posted:
- Me
- eleni
- Luxaria
- Tiki the Troll
- Aistaraina
- Kiyoko
- ezreal
- Sammiya
- deo
- chinomi
- kiku
- Cure
- Ninfia
- Mr. Alice
- high seraph
- AliceofOz
- T3tsuya

Either way, at this rate, I feel like Alice is probably 100% mafia even if Kotakia investigates and gets a 100% Not Scum Result, because there's just been a litany of inconsistencies about her actions, etc., that have been messing me up. If she sent in an action (a jail) last night, then she was around when people were discussing the lynch results and she probably could've said something. Anything. I know she said she'd answer questions later, but this was a pertinent issue that needed addressing in-thread.

I feel like if it were a situation where Kotakia straight up misled individuals about her role, Alice probably would've said so by now since she's in ridiculously hot water at this point?

@Alice -- Who did you attempt to jail, anyways))

Last edited by n★util★s on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum