Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 63]

451Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:31 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

holy butts

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Bkcmkm6

i would page top with this

Lux I wish you would've waited ONE MORE DAY because I was planning on going against ezreal next day phase before you pulled this gambit. but oh well.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

452Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:35 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 CncZ4F2
. . . . .
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 40dVcZz
Aight.

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

453Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:38 am

nautilus

nautilus

((I really can't believe this.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I can hammer out an argument at the moment, and I really need to leave this thread.

I like that you seem to think that the two of us blatantly going against AliceofOz and tunnelling her is somehow indicative that the two of us are mafia, because by virtue of us tunnelling her it paints an extremely negative picture of both of us if she flips town. Which, obviously, is not possible anymore. Because, y'know, the lynch is done and gone. It's gone.))

454Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:40 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I feel empty inside. I've broken up with my waifu and I'm empty inside.

(still reading Lux's bomb omfg?)

EDIT misread. see it happens

455Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:43 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

AliceofOz's result just read town. I'm very inclined to believe miller/tailor shenanigans happening in the mafia, even if they aren't on the people I've targeted. ((tbh i'd be most likely to believe it was Rodea as right after I romanced them the attempt on my life was done so.))

Now with this lynch... ugh.

vote:ezreal

456Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:44 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

For the record, nautilus, I am more inclined to believe you were swindled by ezreal. I think you are more likely to be town of the two of you. But I raised a lot of points that are very, very scummy that I couldn't ignore. Sorry.

I stand by my decision.

457Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:47 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

AliceofOz has been released, you can re-romance her right at the start of next phase. Enjoy your waifu.

458Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:48 am

Cure

Cure

Honestly, I think Lux is extremely scummy right now, and I propose either a vig shoot her tonight, or we lynch her tomorrow because this whole fiasco comes across to me as her trying to kill one of two very heavy speculators just to save her waifu. Like, I know she's providing reasoning, but it just looks like she's trying to save Alice.

Not to mention that I think both Nautilus and Ezreal have the biggest town read to me out of anyone in the game (barring Kotakia-chan <33), so choosing the two of them over anyone else. Choosing them SPECIFICALLY because they were FOSing Alice, just.... Idk I have seen very few things in my mafia life that look scummier than this.

Unrelated:

Spoiler:

459Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am

nautilus

nautilus

((Alright. I don't care anymore. I just.

I don't care about defending myself. I don't care if I hate claiming my role until the end but apparently I have no choice. This is giving me flashbacks.

I'm the town stunner. I stunned kiku n0, stunned Luxaria n1. I stunned AliceofOz n2. Obviously, that didn't happen, and my stun was redirected to Kotakia. I have other abilities but I'm not particularly adverse to saying what they are now, but if I die, things'll get back to everyone.

I am absolutely convinced there is a bus driver in the mafia, because alca-sensei told me that multiple stuns/kills will show up in rollover if they targeted the same person, so Kotakia is not a lightning rod.

If the mafia had a stunner, it was Kotakia or they didn't act before phase change. It is not a bus driver on the town side, because who in the ★★★★ would deliberately drive someone who had multiple kills and stuns probably targeted right at them?

I don't think deo is maf because if he were maf and knew of the existence of a bus driver, he obviously would not say that a bus driver existed, a la Vault Mafia if Kotakia and chinomi remember. I don't think eleni is mafia because if it's a straight bus driver, why would mafia deliberately put themselves in the line of a redirection role willingly.

The mafia bus driver is one of the players in my list, and was around to send in their action on N2. They are not Jaiser, because Jaiser was gone.

I don't particularly care about me dying anymore. I just.

SHRUGS

if you want to hear back from me if I'm not actually a ghost by the end of this phase I'll be gone for the rest of the thread. I am unbelievably frustrated right now and I don't think I can speculate properly or exhibit non-dying feelings atm.))

Last edited by n★util★s on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total

460Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:53 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...And you people call me scummy when I pull weird tactics out of my ass. XD

But okay, Vote: Ezreal. I feel a little better voting Ez over Nautie (yes, even despite her tunneling me, hard). Really wanting Kotakia's findings now, too.

461Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:00 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Vote: Ezreal for the record, I do think Ezreal is mafia more than nautilus, and that nautilus just got swept in as being scummy incidentally.

I'm more than willing to stop posting for the rest of the game, or whatever, until I am inevitably killed, even if you will miss my speculation. But I made the right call.

P.S. I do wish people would actually read the post since I made an exhaustive 8-10 hour effort to compile it all to show, conclusively, why I was getting massive scumtells from both of them. It's not random. This is logical and irrefutable.

But feel free not to believe me. You have to vote for one of them, regardless.

462Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:05 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I read the post but it's just... it's not that you were playing selfish but to do something like this based on a gut feeling... ugh it rubs me the wrong way.

@naut so you got bused onto me the same night I was to be killed? Do you think mafia knew you were a stunner? If they were trying to kill me, busing someone onto me would be stupid on the chance that they bused doctor over. That doesn't make much sense.

463Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:08 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Jesus christ I just finished catching up.

Can we please not bandwagon before talking this through because I really think that both ez and nautilus are town and I'd like it if maybe we could get claims from both instead of everyone piling votes on the AFK person and then fucking off from thread and not having time to change it.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

464Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:10 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

tbh i'm one of the few people who has a reason to vote for ezreal after how sketch they acted after i revealed my role

465Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:11 am

nautilus

nautilus

((Kiyoko told me to step away from the thread, but:

@Kotakia - I don't actually know if it's a straight bus driver or not (so I'm more trusting of deo than eleni, since it literally could be PERSON A> B) but.

I also have vigilante kills, and I'm pretty sure my trope name lends itself very easily to "person most likely to kill other individuals"

You can probably guess who I sent a kill on last night, and why I'm not really prescribing to the theory that PHASE CHANGE IS MAF!!!

Anyways, bye)).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum